英文漫畫:簡單的愛情最美,浪漫到無法呼吸

The first date

第一次約會

Man: 「Sorry, Im late.」

不好意思,我遲到了。

Woman: 「Ive waited 20 years to meet you. Just 10 minutes would be okay.」

我等了二十年才遇見你。所以等這10分鐘也沒什麼。

A smile is a beautiful gift

微笑是最美好的禮物

Both to receive and give

彼此收到,彼此給出

Man: 「Youve got a very beautiful smile.」

你的笑容好美。

Woman: 「I got it from you.」

我從你那收到的。

The best words about love

關於愛最好的對白

My girlfriend is like Google.

我的女票就像Google。

Because she knows everything?

因為她什麼都知道?

No. Because she has everything I』m searching for.

不。因為我想找尋的都在她那裡。

True love is giving him the last slice

真愛就是把最後一塊披薩讓給他

You know how much I love pizza. But I will give you the last slice. Thats how much you meant to me.

你知道我有多喜歡吃披薩,但是最後一塊還是讓給你。你對於我來說是如此重要。

When you shine brighter than the stars

你比星光更璀璨

Thats the power of love

這就是愛的魔力

The sky is full of stars, but Id still stare at you.

滿天星辰,可我只看你。

Wear me!

穿我呀!

She looks good on you.

你穿上她很好看哦。

Man: 」What should I wear?」

我穿哪件好看?

Woman: 「Wear me!」

穿我呀!

Man: 「Wear.... you?!」

穿你?!

This one is worth trying

這件事值得嘗試

「Babe. Come koala me!」

親愛的,來給我一個熊抱。

koala /k??α: l?/ n. 考拉,樹袋熊(PS: 在這句話中 koala 這個詞用作動詞,譯為熊抱)

Boyfriend material

優質男票牌圍巾

Woman: 「Ah.. chooo!!! 」

啊切!!

Man: 」Here. Take my scarf.」

來,圍我的圍巾。

Woman: 「This scarf is so nice!」

這個圍巾很舒適哦。

Man: 「Sure. It』s made of boyfriend material.」

當然了。這是優質男票牌圍巾

Boyfriend material意思是:對於某人而言,這個人集合了優質男友的所有品質。在這個漫畫中是一語雙關。

Its never too early to see your face.

能越早看到你越好

Woman: 「Am I too early?」

我是不是太早啦?

Man: Its never too early to see your face.

能越早看到你越好。

Unique couple outfit

獨一無二的情侶裝

Woman: 」Babe, I wanna wear couple outfit!」

親愛的,人家想穿情侶裝!

Man: But we dont have any couple outfit.

可是我們沒有呀。

Woman: We have one now!

現在有了!

---分割線---

如果你想加入有外國人、大學生的英語社群,搜索公眾號「豎起耳朵聽」即可加入,那裡會美音、倫敦腔、印度腔的小夥伴都有。

推薦閱讀:

TAG:浪漫 | 漫畫 | 愛情 |