[美劇] 美國老爹/American Dad! 全集第1季

[美劇] 美國老爹/American Dad! 全集第1季

[美劇] 美國老爹/American Dad! 全集第1季第1集

劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

《美國老爹》(American Dad!),又譯《特工老爹》,是美國福克斯廣播公司播出的成人喜劇卡通片。由《居家男人》的創作者塞思·麥克法蘭,以及兩位《惡搞之家》的前作者,Mike Barker與Matt Weitzman共同創作。

劇中主人公Stan是美國中央情報局的特工,在應付他那古怪脾氣的老闆的同時,他那可氣又可笑的一家子也足夠讓他頭痛:整天心不在焉的妻子,典型多動症的問[展開全文]

《美國老爹》(American Dad!),又譯《特工老爹》,是美國福克斯廣播公司播出的成人喜劇卡通片。由《居家男人》的創作者塞思·麥克法蘭,以及兩位《惡搞之家》的前作者,Mike Barker與Matt Weitzman共同創作。

劇中主人公Stan是美國中央情報局的特工,在應付他那古怪脾氣的老闆的同時,他那可氣又可笑的一家子也足夠讓他頭痛:整天心不在焉的妻子,典型多動症的問題兒子,一條會講話帶德國口音的金魚,還有一個長得像灰色章魚的外星人。

這個古怪的家庭里的這些古怪的家庭成員雖然性格各異,卻在不斷嘗試找到能夠彼此勾通,信任的方法,其過程自然是困難重重並且笑料百出。那麼,這個特工老爹和他的家庭到底會發生些什麼令人爆笑的故事呢?

【劇本】:

Shut up, Steve.

=>閉嘴,史蒂夫。

l have a term paper due.

=> 我有一個期限文件到期。

Oh, yeah, right.

=> 哦,是的,對。

Community college.

=> 社區大學。

Big girl.

=> 大姑娘。

Think that diplomall land you a better section waitressing at Olive Garden? - Will you hit puberty before youre 14? - Why, you wanna do it? Youre sick.

=> 認為文憑會給你一個更好的服務在橄欖園服務? - 你會在14歲之前就青春期嗎? - 為什麼,你想這樣做?你生病了。

Steve, youve only got one sister.

=> 史蒂夫,你只有一個妹妹。

Be nice.

=> 對人好點。

And, Hayley, Steves big-boy hair wont come in any faster with you taunting him.

=> 而且,海莉,史蒂夫的大男孩頭髮不會加快,你嘲笑他。

Oh, Francine, Liebchen, l love the way you rule with an iron fist.

=> 哦,弗朗辛,列賓,我喜歡你用鐵拳統治的方式。

Perhaps you would stick your naughty pinkie finger into mein bowl und let me feel you.

=> 也許你會把你小小的小手指伸進我的碗里,讓我感覺到你。

- Klaus, l dont think - Youre right.

=> - 克勞斯,我不認為 - 你是對的。

When the kids are gone.

=> 當孩子們走了。

You cannot borrow the car! You think youd be more grateful to the guy who saved your life at Area 51.

=> 你不能借車!你以為你會更感激在51區拯救你的生命。

lf the ClA found out you lived here, wed have our memories erased.

=> 如果你發現你住在這裡,我們會把我們的記憶抹去。

Did you see Memento? lts not as good the second time.

=> 你有沒有看到紀念品?這不是第二次。

You are not allowed to leave the house! For Gods sake.

=> 你不準離開房子!看在上帝的份上。

l just wanna pick up a pack of smokes.

=> 我只想拿起一包煙。

Have you contacted your home planet yet? l was gonna do it yesterday, but l got distracted.

=> 你有聯繫你的家庭嗎?我昨天會做,但我分心。

VH1 was running this I Love the 80s marathon.

=> VH1運行這個我愛80年代的馬拉松。

Did you know Lou Ferrigno was deaf? Somehow its hard to take him as seriously.

=> 你知道Lou Ferrigno是否耳聾嗎?不知何故,他很難認真對待他。

Hey, Francine, did you get those Pecan Sandies l asked for? Roger, lm sorry.

=> 嘿,弗朗辛,你有沒有得到那些山核桃桑迪斯?羅傑,對不起。

l was at the market yesterday and l forgot.

=> 我昨天在市場上,我忘了。

- Pretty sure l asked for Pecan Sandies.

=> - 很確定我問山核桃桑迪斯。

- lll pick some up this afternoon.

=> - 今天下午我會選一些。

Be careful out there.

=> 在那裡小心點。

Were at terror alert orange, meaning something might go down in some way at some point in time, so look sharp! lts great you and your ClA buddies have a system to keep the masses paralysed in fear.

=> 我們處於恐慌的橙色狀態,這意味著在某個時間點某些事情可能會以某種方式下降,所以看起來很犀利!你和你的「哥們」哥們有一個制度,讓大眾們惶惶不安。

You like shaving your armpits? Cos if the terrorists take over this country, thats the first thing to go.

=> 你喜歡剃你的腋窩?如果恐怖分子佔領了這個國家,這是第一要做的。

lts just toast, Dad.

=> 爸爸,只是敬酒。

This time it was toast, Hayley.

=> 這次是乾杯,海莉。

This time.

=> 這次。

lts OK.

=> 沒關係。

This onell be mine.

=> 這將是我的。

Hows it going with that gal on the lacrosse team l picked out for you? Actually, lve decided to go for the brass ring.

=> 那個長曲棍球隊的加油怎麼樣?我為你挑選了?其實,我決定去參加黃銅戒指。

Today lm asking out Lisa Silver - head cheerleader and future Mrs Steve Smith.

=> 今天我要問莉莎銀頭拉拉隊長和史蒂夫史密斯夫人。

Yeah, l like the sound of that.

=> 是的,我喜歡那種聲音。

Steve Smith.

=> 史蒂夫史密斯

Thats my boy.

=> 這是我的男孩。

You hear that? Tell Steve how many girls l dated in high school.

=> 你聽到了嗎?告訴史蒂夫有多少女孩在高中時期約會。

- l didnt meet you till college.

=> - 我大學之前沒有見過你。

- But l told you.

=> - 但我告訴過你。

Steve, l sure hope she says yes.

=> 史蒂夫,我當然希望她說是的。

Dont worry, she wont turn you down.

=> 別擔心,她不會讓你失望。

Youre a Smith and a Smith always gets his girl.

=> 你是史密斯,史密斯總是得到他的女孩。

Resist him, Francine.

=> 抵制他,弗朗辛。

Resist him! You and l are meant to be.

=> 抵制他!你和我的意思是。

Happy hour! lsnt Lisa Silver way out of your league? Hayley, dont bury him before hes dead.

=> 歡樂時光!沒有Lisa Silver的方式脫離你的聯盟嗎?海莉,死之前不要埋葬他。

l think you got a shot, Steve.

=> 我認為你有一個鏡頭,史蒂夫。

As long as you dont wear that Shazam! shirt.

=> 只要你不穿那個Shazam!襯衫。

Dont everybody help at once.

=> 不是每個人都幫忙

My goodness, Roger.

=> 羅傑,我的天啊。

When was the last time you weighed yourself? We cant all look like the anorexic aliens in the James Cameron movies.

=> 你最後一次稱重自己的時間是什麼時候?詹姆斯·卡梅隆(James Cameron)的電影里,我們看起來都不像是厭食的外星人。

lm sorry, Roger, but lm putting you on a diet.

=> 對不起,羅傑,但我正在讓你飲食。

Starting today, no more junk food.

=> 從今天開始,不再有垃圾食品。

What? No, not my Frankenberries.

=> 什麼?不,不是我的法國人。

Francine, please be reasonable.

=> 弗朗辛,請理智。

Oh, God.

=> 天啊。

lve got a bear claw in my ass.

=> 我的屁股上有一隻熊爪。

So thats two million halogen lamps and 500,000 coffee tables.

=> 那就是兩百萬個鹵素燈和五十萬張咖啡桌。

- Thanks.

=> - 謝謝。

- What was that all about? We signed lKEA to furnish lraq.

=> - 剛才那是幹什麼啊?我們簽署了lKEA提供lraq。

The whole country will look like your first apartment.

=> 整個國家將看起來像你的第一個公寓。

l like this.

=> 我喜歡這個

lt fits with our hip 20-something lifestyle.

=> 適合我們20多歲的生活方式。

Oh, for Allahs sake, put some clothes on! Now, how about a beer? Check out what l bought online.

=> 噢,為了安拉的緣故,穿上一些衣服!現在,啤酒怎麼樣?看看我在網上買了什麼。

lts a pencil, and the eraser is stuck up Bin Ladens pooper.

=> 這是一支鉛筆,橡皮擦卡住了本拉登的po子手。

- Best 40 bucks l ever spent.

=> - 有史以來最好的40美元。

- Youre in a good mood today.

=> - 你今天心情很好。

- You bet.

=> - 你打賭。

My kids asking out a cheerleader.

=> 我的孩子正在問一個拉拉隊長。

- Steve? Thats right.

=> - 史蒂夫?那就對了。

Hes just like his old man.

=> 他就像他的老人。

Hey, Marcus.

=> 嘿,馬庫斯

Check this out.

=> 看一下這個。

The eraser is stuck up Bin Ladens pooper.

=> 橡皮擦卡拉登的本色。

He thought it was funny.

=> 他認為這很有趣。

There she is.

=> 她在這裡。

Gentlemen, if youll excuse me, l have a fully developed woman to conquer.

=> 先生們,如果你能原諒我,我有一個完全成熟的女人征服。

- Lisa Silver? Dude, youre a madman.

=> - 麗莎銀?老兄,你是個瘋子。

- Thank you, Snot.

=> - 謝謝,Snot。

lt is a beautiful day for love, Toshi.

=> Toshi是愛情美好的一天。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

Youre cool with chicks.

=> 你對小雞很酷。

Youre cool with chicks.

=> 你和小雞很酷。

Hi, Lisa.

=> 嗨,麗莎

Did that hurt so good? lts Steve.

=> 那傷得這麼好嗎?史蒂夫

Steve Smith.

=> 史蒂夫史密斯

Remember me? ltll come to you.

=> 記住我?我會來找你的

Hey, wanna go out Friday night? - lts OK, baby.

=> 嘿,周五晚上出去? - 沒關係,寶貝。

- Yeah, baby.

=>- 是的,寶貝。

How could she just reject me like l was a nobody? - Hey, l love your dog.

=> 她怎麼能像我是個沒有人一樣拒絕我呢? - 嘿,我愛你的狗。

- Thanks.

=> - 謝謝。

Wanna come to my apartment and pet my schnauzer? Then we can play with this dog.

=> 想來我的公寓,寵我的雪納瑞?然後,我們可以玩這隻狗。

Wait a minute.

=> 等一下。

Thats it! l just need to get a dog and women will be all over my jock.

=> 而已!我只需要一條狗,女人就會跑到我的跑步機上。

ln other news, the White House was stunned when President Bush received a phone call from God.

=> 其他消息,布希總統接到上帝的電話後,白宮驚呆了。

Hey, George, its God.

=> 嘿,喬治,這是上帝。

- Wow! Hey, how you doing? - Good.

=> - 哇!嗨,最近好嗎? - 很好。

Doing good.

=> 做的很好。

Hey, listen.

=> 嘿聽好了。

Big favour.

=> 大忙。

ls there any way that you could kind of, from now on, downplay our relationship a little more in your public addresses? - What do you mean? - Well, l mean lll just give you an example.

=> 從現在開始,你們有什麼方式可以淡化我們在公共場所的關係? - 你什麼意思? - 好吧,我的意思是我會給你一個例子。

Comments like, God wanted me to be president.

=> 像上帝想讓我當總統這樣的評論。

That would be an example of maybe something to just keep to yourself.

=> 這可能是一些可以保持自己的例子。

Just to kind of distance yourself from me a bit more.

=> 只是為了遠離我自己多一點距離。

- Sure, if you want.

=> - 當然,如果你想。

- Great.

=> 太好了

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

Thats Cheney.

=> 這是切尼。

l gotta take it.

=> 我得拿它。

Yes, sir? And on Wall Street, the Dow was down again.

=> 是的先生?在華爾街,道瓊斯指數再次下跌。

Dad! Get off me! l have to study for my term paper.

=> 爸!離開我!我必須學習我的學期論文。

- You know the procedure.

=> - 你知道這個程序。

- You never search Steve.

=> - 你永遠不會搜索史蒂夫。

l love you, but Steve is not a left-wing liberal who l tried to raise properly but - Whats this? - lts a pack of gum.

=> 我愛你,但史蒂夫不是我試圖正確培養的左派自由派,但 - 這是什麼? - 這是一包口香糖

All right, its gum.

=> 好的,這是口香糖。

Hey, champ.

=> 嘿,冠軍。

Whens your big date? - She was out sick.

=> 什麼時候是你的大日子? - 她病了。

- Thats OK.

=> - 沒關係。

Youll get her tomorrow.

=> 明天你會明白的

Hey, listen, Mom, Dad, can l have a dog? Absolutely not.

=> 嘿,聽著,媽媽,爸爸,我可以養狗嗎?絕對不。

lts enough with an alien and a goldfish with the brain of a German.

=> 一個外星人和一個德國人的大腦里的金魚已經夠了。

Oh, Francine.

=> 哦,弗朗辛。

l can see your SchmutzpI?ttchen.

=> 我可以看到你的SchmutzpI?ttchen。

Sorry, no dog.

=> 對不起,沒有狗。

lm more than happy to get you an Etch-a-Sketch.

=> 我非常樂意為你提供一張Etch-a-Sketch。

- Mom.

=> - 媽媽

- Stan, a dogs not such an awful idea.

=> - 斯坦,狗不是一個很糟糕的主意。

lt might teach Steve the responsibility hell need for when he one day joins the army.

=> 當他有一天加入軍隊時,他可能會教給史蒂夫他需要的責任。

- Are you contemplating the military? - Thinking about it.

=> - 你在考慮軍隊嗎? - 考慮此事。

Did somebody order a brand-new dog? Oh, sweet, Dad.

=> 有人點了一隻全新的狗?哦,親愛的,爸爸。

Youre the best.

=> 你是最好的。

What the hell is that? lts a dog.

=> 這他媽到底是什麼?這是一隻狗

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

- He can barely stand up.

=> 他幾乎站不起來

- Well, of course.

=> - 嗯,當然。

Hes 19.

=> 他19歲。

Stan, honey.

=> 斯坦,親愛的

Didnt the pound have any younger dogs? This dog has character.

=> 英鎊沒有任何年輕的狗嗎?這隻狗有個性。

He was around for the Reagan administration.

=> 他在里根政府周圍。

He knows how things are supposed to be.

=> 他知道事情應該是怎樣的。

Oh, dammit! Hes gonna pee.

=> 哦,該死的!他會撒尿的

No, no, no! Nope.

=> 不不不!不。

Just dust.

=> 只是灰塵。

Hey, dumb-ass! Your dogs half-dead.

=> 嘿,啞巴!你的狗半死了

Hear that? That girl talked to me and l didnt even have to talk to her first.

=> 聽說?那個女孩跟我說話,我甚至不必先跟她說話。

Come on, Thor.

=> 來吧,托爾。

Lets go cruise the mall.

=> 我們去商場巡遊吧。

Francine, you are one lucky lady.

=> 弗朗辛,你是一位幸運的女士。

You can do anything you want to this body because you married it.

=> 你可以做任何你想要的身體,因為你已經結婚了。

Hope you dont take this for granted.

=> 希望你不要認為這是理所當然的。

No potato chips, no cupcakes.

=> 沒有薯片,沒有紙杯蛋糕。

Francine, lm gonna hawk a loogie in your Oil of Olay.

=> 弗朗辛,我要在你的「玉蘭油」里擺出一個瘋子。

- Wheres your machete? - Honey lf l die, you must protect the clan.

=> - 你的彎刀在哪? - 親愛的,如果我死了,你必須保護這個氏族。

Osama, is that you? Gee, Stan.

=> 奧薩馬,是你嗎?吉,斯坦。

What gives? Holy Toledo.

=> 是什麼賦予了?聖托萊多。

You killed your sons dog.

=> 你殺了你兒子的狗

And dont ask me to bring him back with that ET finger thing because thats a load of crap.

=> 不要讓我把他拿回ET手指的事情,因為這是一個垃圾的負荷。

God, please watch over the soul of this dog and carry him to heaven.

=> 上帝請注意這隻狗的靈魂並將他帶到天堂。

Because he sure as hell cant walk.

=> 因為他肯定不能走路。

Hes dead.

=> 他死了。

- Amen.

=> - 阿門。

- That was beautiful, honey.

=> - 真漂亮,親愛的

l used to have a dog.

=> 我曾經有一隻狗。

And legs.

=> 和腿。

And arms.

=> 和武器。

l was an Olympic skier before the ClA switched mein brain with ein goldfish.

=> 我是一名奧運滑雪運動員,之前ClA用ein金魚切換腦子。

What were we supposed to do? Let East Germany win gold? Not on my watch.

=> 我們應該做什麼?讓東德贏得金牌?不在我的手錶上。

Steves dog would still be alive if you right-wing lunatics agreed to gun control.

=> 如果你的右翼瘋子同意槍支管制,史蒂夫的狗仍然還活著。

You know what l have to say to that? - l thought l was going to fart.

=> 你知道我有什麼要說的嗎? - 我以為我會放屁。

- This sucks.

=> - 這很糟糕。

Now lm never gonna get a girl.

=> 現在我永遠不會找到一個女孩。

- Wait, is that why you wanted the dog? - Yes, sir.

=> - 等等,這就是你為什麼要這隻狗的原因嗎? - 是的先生。

You dont need a dog when your dad is the greatest ladies man of all time.

=> 當你的父親是有史以來最偉大的女士的男人時,你不需要一條狗。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Girls love a guy who can protect them.

=> 女孩愛一個能保護他們的人。

lll pretend lm a thief and snatch her purse.

=> 我會假裝我是個小偷並且抓住她的錢包。

Chase me, tackle me and win her heart.

=> 追逐我,解決我,贏得她的心。

- Got it? - Got it, Dad.

=> - 得到它了? - 明白了,爸爸。

My mom almost caught me throwing up - Hey, my purse! - Dont worry, young lady.

=> 我的媽媽差點把我抓起來了 - 嘿,我的錢包! - 別擔心,小姐。

Hey, you! Come back here.

=> 嘿,你!回到這來。

OK, l got a little carried away.

=> 好吧,我有點被帶走了。

- Hey, Jeff.

=> - 嗨,傑夫。

- Hey, babe.

=> - 嘿,寶貝。

A guy at the restaurant sent his meat loaf back cos of a hair.

=> 餐廳里的一個人把他的肉塊發了回來。

But its cool because it was mine.

=> 但它很酷,因為它是我的。

Picnic? - l cant.

=> 野餐? - 我不能。

l have this paper due.

=> 我有這份報告。

- Bummer.

=> - 糟糕。

l mean, l dont, but lm sure you do.

=>我的意思是,我不知道,但是我確定你做的。


推薦閱讀:

豆瓣9.4,一場延續46年的撕逼史
豆瓣9.4,「最強卡司」記錄片!
【美劇推薦】Lie to me?可沒那麼容易
AMC力推驚悚美劇《THE Terror》
這部三集片,包你分分鐘入坑,知道兇手只是第一步

TAG:美劇 | 美劇推薦 | 影視 |