標籤:

女人30歲前必須懂得的30件事

女人30歲前必須懂得的30件事

年屆三十,你應該擁有:

By 30, you should have...

兩個與你相處多年的藍顏知己,一個讓你隨時可以回顧過去,另一個提醒你現在的你走了多遠。

One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you』ve come。

一件專屬於你的精緻傢具。

A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family。

一件完美的衣服,在你的上司或夢中情人想在一個小時之內見你時,你可以立馬穿上出門。

Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour。

一個別人能看得過眼的錢包、旅行箱和一把傘。

A purse, a suitcase, and an umbrella you』re not ashamed to be seen carrying。

一段充實絢爛的青春往事。

A youth you』re content to move beyond。

一段鮮活多彩的過去,在你老去的時候還值得拿出來細細複述。

A past juicy enough that you』re looking forward to retelling it in your old age。

一番自己終將老去的感悟,以及可以支撐你度過晚年的一點積蓄。

The realization that you are actually going to have an old age -- and some money set aside to help fund it。

一個電子郵箱地址,一個語音郵箱,一個銀行賬戶(只有你一個人知道密碼)。

An email address, a voice mailbox, and a bank account -- all of which nobody has access to but you。

一份真實沒有一點誇大的簡歷。

A resume that is not even the slightest bit padded。

一個常常逗你開心的朋友,一個會讓你暢懷痛哭的朋友。

One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry。

一套螺絲刀工具,一個無線電鑽,一件黑色蕾絲的文胸。

A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra。

一件自己買的貴得離譜的奢侈品,只因你配得上這價格。

Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it。

一個你認為值得相信的信仰。

The belief that you deserve it。

一套護膚秘方,一個鍛煉習慣,還有一個計劃來處理那些從30歲開始不會變好的事情。

A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine, and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don』t get better after 30.

穩步地開始一個令人滿意的事業、一段令人滿意的感情,及所有那些從30歲開始變好的事情。

A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship, and all those other facets of life that do get better。

年屆30,你應該懂得:

By 30, you should know .。.

如何理智地戀愛又不迷失自己。

How to fall in love without losing yourself。

要不要孩子。

How you feel about having kids。

如何辭去一份工作,與戀人分手,以及不傷和氣地與朋友對峙。

How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship。

何時該更努力地爭取,何時該識趣地放手。

When to try harder and when to walk away。

如何接吻才能正確傳達你是否想要進一步發展。

How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn』t like to happen next。

知道國務卿的名字,你曾祖母的和外曾祖母的名字,還有全鎮最好的裁縫的名字。

The names of the secretary of state, your great-grandmothers, and the best tailor in town。

如何獨自生活(即便你並不喜歡)。

How to live alone, even if you don』t like to。

知道在心情需要撫慰的時候該去哪裡:也許是閨蜜廚房的桌旁,也許是瑜伽墊上。

Where to go -- be it your best friend』s kitchen table or a yoga mat -- when your soul needs soothing。

懂得你沒法讓腿變得修長,沒法讓臀部變得更翹,也沒法改變父母的性格。

That you can』t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents。

也許你的童年並不十分美好,但是一切都過去了。

That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it』s over。

懂得在金錢和愛情的問題上什麼該做、什麼不該做。

What you would and wouldn』t do for money or love。

那些抽煙、酗酒、吸毒和長期不刷牙的人,他們早晚會自作自受。

That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long。

哪些人你該相信,哪些不該相信,還有不必看得太重的原因。

Who you can trust, who you can』t, and why you shouldn』t take it personally。

如果不是你的錯,就不必為之道歉。

Not to apologize for something that isn』t your fault。

明白為什麼說人們會說30歲才是生活的開始。

Why they say life begins at 30.

在你人生的清單上,哪些你已經擁有和懂得了的?或者早在30歲以前你就已經在這麼做了?

What"s on your personal list of things to have and know -- and possibly do -- before turning 30?

推薦閱讀:

意境女人
夫妻爭吵女人別輕易流淚
對女人的感情忠告
女人這地方越凸出越有錢,財源滾滾,易嫁金龜婿,註定是旺夫之人的手相
女人最缺乏的20個禮儀

TAG:30歲 | 女人 |