調查:美被中國接管怎麼辦?美國網友評論炸鍋

  如果美國被中國接管了要怎麼辦? 走光

  評論翻譯:

  Move.

  移民

  move to canada or mexico =)

  移民加拿大或墨西哥:)

  First, be very grateful thatI have at least one former Chinese daughter. Second, learn one of the moredifficult languages in the world (Mandarin or Cantonese?). Third, chuckle. Idon"t think that would be a very permanent thing. No one wants to be takenover. Heck, if even the pitiful fighters in Iraq and Afganistan can rebel,Americans can too.

  首先,非常感激我將至少有一個中國女兒。其次,學習一種全世界最難的語言(普通話還是廣東話?)。再次,嘿嘿,我不認為這樣的事情將會長久。沒有人想被接管。真見鬼,甚至連伊拉克和阿富汗這樣的國家都可以反抗,美國人當然可以。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  Learn Chinese.

  學中文

  Move to Canada andbecome barbarians, occasionally invading in order to steal some characters forour language.

  移民加拿大成為野蠻人。偶爾入侵一下偷一些我們的語言文字。

  Eat rice

  吃大米

  PAaaaarty!

  舞舞舞會!

  eat bean sprouts.

  吃豆芽

  invest in Rice.

  投資大米

  Fight till I"m dead or untilAmericans regain control.

  反抗到死,直到美國重新恢復。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  move to china and take itover

  搬到中國,然後佔領之。

  Rejoice with my fellowChinesicans!

  和小夥伴們一起慶祝

  First.......... this willnever happen. But to be safe.. maybe I should learn Chinese.

  首先,這是不可能發生的。不過為了安全起見,或許我應該學中文。

  Finally, better and authenticChinese food, everybody rejoices.

  最終,更地道更好吃的中國菜令會每個人高興的

  i dont know.

  我不知道

  have lunch

  吃午飯

  No country will take over America while Ilive.

  And every Marine says the same. Semper Fi.

  在我有生之年沒有國家能夠接管美國。

  每一個海軍士兵都會這麼說。永遠。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  either start or join theclosest resistance group and start methodically and strategically killin themdirty invading Chinese。

  發動或加入反抗組織,戰略性有系統的殺掉那些卑鄙的中國入侵者。

  I"d send out for Chinese every evening.

  每天晚上被中國人派遣。

  order some cashew nut chicken w/ fried ricefrom the new administration. At least they"d be good for something.

  從新政府預定一些腰果雞丁和炒飯,至少某些方面是好的。

  I doubt it would make much difference.

  我懷疑他能產生多大影響

  Join the rebellion.

  加入反抗。

  I dunno, but 30 minutes later, I"d feel likebeing taken over again.

  不知道,不過30分鐘後我會感覺再次被接管了。

  head for the hills with plenty of supplies andammo,I would die fighting for my country。

  帶上大量的物資和彈藥躲起來。為我們的國家而戰鬥。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  Learn Chinese and look for an underground groupto reclaim America.

  學中文,然後找一個地下組織再造美國。

  Finally I would get to be a minority and Iwould definitely demand EO hiring.

  我將會成為少數民族,我肯定會被東正教聘用。

  azn pride

  為阿斯利康而自豪。

  Start looking at homes in Canada, maybe.I don"t think I"ll have to worry about that, though.

  去加拿大謀生,或許我根本不需要為此擔心。

  I honestly think I would start a revolution.

  坦白說,我會發動革命。

  I have readall of the answers 1-71 I suppose, and not one person from the US hasany idea of the great possibility that it could happen and be done legally.

  We have a thing called a national debt. That means we borrowed money fromanother country. Our national debt is so big right now with all of the stupidand irresponsible legislation we are having in our country that if we don"twatch it, they could call in the loans at any time and if we don"tpay,,,,,,,,,what happens if you don"t pay your house payment or rent? whathappens if you don"t pay your car payment? ,,,,,,,,,,,same thing only on agreat big scale.

  That is something we all in Americashould think about. Getting independent of foreign oil and aid with moneylending. We are no longer the strongest or the greatest if we are so weak infinancial maturity we are in over our heads folks. and I don"t think china or Japan, or France, our England,has a bankruptcy plan for countries.

  Be afraid people, get very afraid and get your hind ends out to the polls andvote these professional politicians out of our lives and get some down homefolks who will put us first and fix us before we are thrown over and away.

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  我看了上面的71條回復,幾乎沒人認為這樣的事情會發生。

  我們有一個東西叫國債。顧名思義就是從別國借的錢。由於我們愚蠢和不負責任的立法導致現在的債務如此巨大,如果某一天他們召回所有的債務而我們不還……如果你不付房租或車貸會怎樣?在更大的方面也是一樣的。

  這是我們每個美國人都需要考慮的問題。不依賴外國石油,借錢進行援助,如果再金融成熟期都這麼脆弱那我們將不再是世界最強和最偉大的。我不認為中國、日本、法國或英國有國家破產的計劃。保持警惕吧,人們,挪開你們的屁股去投票吧,讓那些職業政治家們遠離我們的生活,在我們被拋棄之前找到一個能把我們放在首位的自家人。

  we would all learn chinese, then we would haveto share many things because the population there is ten fold to the USA。

  我們都必須學中文,然後我們不得不把任何東西都拿出來分享,因為他們的人口是我們的十倍。

  learn how to use chopsticks

  學習怎麼用筷子。

  Wonder how they did it.

  想知道他們如何做得到。

  I love Chinese food!

  我愛中國菜!

  I guess then I would be forced to shop atWal-mart

  我想我將不得不在沃爾瑪購物。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  Tehehe I think CodeName should win this one!That was a great answer.

  My answer: I"d buy Chopsticks!

  呵呵,我認為代號行動應該會贏,這是一個很好的答案,我的答案是:我要買筷子。

  if by Americayou mean USAthen I"d laugh...Vive le Canada!

  如果你是指美國那我要笑了。加拿大萬歲。

  hope for a chain of 24 hour take out., andstart a rebellion

  希望24小時候就能出發,然後開始反抗。

  Open a washee-shirt business.

  開一家洗衣店。

  I"d probably be dead if it was a hostiletakeover

  如果被敵人接管我可能會死掉。

  get my gun and go down blazing. piss on China.

  拿起我的槍,爆了中國。

  wish i were Chinese

  希望我是中國人。

  They have already taken over America! Everything you buy is made in China!There is nothing we can do but keep supporting their economy!

  他們已經接管了美國!你買的任何東西都會中國製造。我們除了支持他們的經濟什麼也做不了。

美國拍攝的《赤色黎明2》劇照:解放軍攻佔美國

  Just watching

  看著辦唄。

  I have a feeling they wont---America is themost powerful, even though we are young as a country. I wouldn"t worry about itin reality, but hypothetically, I WOULD DIE!!!

  我認為這不可能,儘管作為一個國家,美國還很年輕,但是我不必為此擔心。但是如果真的發生了,我就去死。

  Speak Chinese.

  By the way, names of countries and languages arealways capitalized in English. Notice the big E in English? That"s a capital, abig letter, uppercase in keyboarding. Because English is a language, the wordEnglish is "capitalized" using the capital E at its beginning. China and America should also always beginwith a capital because they are countries. Capitalization, right? The use ofbig letters at the beginning of languages and countries, right?

  Get the drift?

  說中文。

  順便提一下,在英語中,國家和語言的首字母應該大寫,因為English是一種語言,所以首字母應該用大寫的「E」。「China」和」America」的首字母也應該大寫,因為這是國家名稱。國家個語言名稱的首字母要大寫,明白吧?

  I guess i couldnt do anything. But it willNEVER happen. Id still get up in the morning and go to bed every night.

  我想我什麼也做不了。不過這是永遠都不會發生的。我仍然日出而作日落而息。

  Wow, then I would first hope that the streetswould be clean (in Chinatown, the streets arejust dirty), and then if they aren"t, then I would join community service andthen clean up the street. This isn"t to offend any Chinese people, because I amone and I"m not trying to offend anything.

  Then I would just convince my family to move. Iwouldn"t like China to takeover America,the place that I love and have them ruin it. I would want it to stay the same.

  哇,我首先得期望街道能幹凈點兒(唐人街的路可真臟),否則我就加入熱區服務部門掃大街。這不是冒犯中國人,我不想冒犯任何人。然後我會說服我的加入移民,我不想被中國接管,不想讓我深愛的土地被中國人毀滅。我只想保持現狀。

  What do you mean by IF?

  你這個「如果」是什麼意思?

  hmmmmm, I don"t no, but they could be a threatlater on to the US。

  嗯……不知道。不過他們將來可能會威脅到美國。

  it will never happen...China can"teven put a man on the moon !!!!! lol

  不可能發生的……中國甚至不能把人送上月球!!!LOL

  Join the underground

  參加地下黨

  If they did which they never will I"d move toOxfordshire, England.Cause that"s where the hot Emma Watson (AKA HermioneGranger) that plays off of Harry Potter lives。

  如果他們這麼做我就移民到英國牛津。因為這是扮演了哈利波特的t EmmaWatson生活的地方。

  Chinawouldn"t do such a thing. In history, when was China ever the first to start awar?

  But America.......

  中國不可能這麼做的。歷史上中國何時首先發動過戰爭?反而是美國…

  The chances of that happening, and China actually being able to take over America arenear impossible. But if they some how managed too, I"d join the resistance andfight back.

  這種事發生的概率幾乎為零。不過如果真發生了,加入反抗。

  Marry a chinese woman.

  取個中國老婆。

  We would be dead.

  我們都會死掉。

  If I were not killed in the initial takeover, Iguess I"d either do as I was told, or die

  如果我沒有被殺掉的話,我想我會照吩咐去做,或者去死。

  I be very happy to see all those white peoplebecoming slave

  我很樂意看到白人們變成奴隸。

  run for cover....but the food would beagreeable.

  逃跑。。。不過食物還是可以接受的。

  Read the tags on many of your clothes orconsumer goods lately? What do you mean "if"?

  看一下你的衣服或其他產品的標籤吧。你說「如果」是什麼意思?

  This is a fantasy question! I would grab mydogs and hide them!

  這是一個有趣的問題。我將奪回我的狗並把它們藏起來。

  it would be another Red Dawn moment for me!!

  那將會是又一個赤色黎明!!!

  Nuke Chicago

  核平芝加哥。

  buy stuff at Wal Mart like everyone else

  和所有人一樣去沃爾瑪購物。

  Eat a lot of good food.

  吃很多好吃的食物,

  Well as long as it was a smooth transaction andeverything pretty much stayed the same probably nothing....Just alldepends....on how and why I think...

  好吧,如果是一個平穩的交接的話,或許一切還會保持原樣……哦,我怎麼會這麼想……

  Fight back.

  反抗

  Learn chinise, and then kill my slef.

  學中文,然後自殺 www.xzddx.com/


推薦閱讀:

【長知識】禁止和限制入境美國的藥品
19世紀中國移民應對美國本土主義的策略
霸權終結前夜 美國從恐慌到瘋狂(圖)
中國買家在美國買房詳細指南
美國Casey.Baugh素描

TAG:中國 | 美國 | 網友 | 評論 | 調查 | 怎麼 |