進外企必須會的30道英語面試題!
想去五百強公司實習,想在外企有個體面的工作,沒有一口牛膩的英語怎麼破?一次次的英語面試,你還在用小學生口語嗎?!
最全的英文面試問題+答案,不要再看只有分析沒有答案的版本了!(文末還有驚喜哦)
01
Q:Could you say something about yourself / How would you describe yourself?
介紹一下你自己.
A1: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
以我的資格和經驗, 我覺得我對從事的每一個頂目都很努力 、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧, 對責單位必有價值。
A2:說 出 你 的 賣 點(Unique Selling Proposition, USP): I"m a seasoned Retail Manager strong in developing training programs and loss prevention techniques that have resulted in revenue savings of over $2.3Million for (employer"s name) during the past 11 years.
02
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括說明。
A: l have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我幹了五年的電腦程序員。 具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。
03
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
你為什麼離職呢?
A1: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I willtake it.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作, 如果機會來臨, 我會抓住.
A2: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is noopportunity for advancement.
我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
04
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A1: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而旦我認為自己很有競爭力。
A2: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
以我的教學經驗, 我相信能與學生相處的很好。
05
Q:What contribution did you make to your current/previous organization?
你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to thisposition.
我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
06
Q:Now please tell me something about your achievements in your work unit.
現在請你談談你在工作單位的業績。
A1: I have been working as an editor for nearly three years. I have editedtwenty-one scientific and technical books-nearly five million words in terms ofChinese characters.
我當編輯近3 年來,已經編輯了21 本科技圖書——如果用中文字來計算就是近 500 萬字。
A2: When l was the sales manager of Beijing Friendship Store,I succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25% at profit margins of from 50%to 80%.
我在北京友誼商店做經理時,成功地把年銷售提高了25%,當時的利潤幅度是50%到80%。
07
Q:Have you received any honors or rewards?
你得到過什麼榮譽和獎勵嗎?
A: I got a third-class prize for my scientific research from Hubei Provincial Governmentlast year.
我去年獲得了湖北省政府頒發的科研三等獎.
08
Q:Do you have any publications?
你有沒有發表過作品?
A: I have got two articles in English published in China Daily.
我有兩篇英語文章發表在《中國日報》上。
09
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
你認為你對我們有什麼價值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. Forexample ……我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻,比如……
10
Q:What have you learned from jobs you have held?
你從以往的工作中學到什麼?
A: Above all, I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me. So l follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.
我明白對公司有利的事等於對自己有利, 所以我嚴格遵從指示並經常向我的主管彙報。
11
Q:Have you got any experience in advertising/ Do you have any sales experience?
你有廣告方面的經驗嗎? / 你有銷售經驗嗎?
A1: Yes, I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years.
是的,我在過去的兩年中一直在公關部門工作。
A2: Yes, I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time sales girl.
有,我曾在一家服裝店任兼職售貨員。
A3: Although I have no experience in this field, I』m willing to learn.
雖然在這方面我沒有經驗,但是我願意學習。
12
Q:Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?
你能告訴我,作為一個秘書須具備什麼樣的重要素質?
A: Well, to begin with, I"d say she needs to be diligent, and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own initiative. Finally, she can make report writing, summary writing, keep minutes at meetings, and so on. Most important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.
首先,我認為她必須勤奮。其次,她必須主動做許多事情。再就是她應會速記和打字,並具有書寫報告、提要以及控制和掌握會議時間的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更強的記憶力。
13
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. l am sure l will be successful.
我在大學的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
14
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual/ Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎/你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A:Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position, and I know I can handle it well.
這種特點就是我目前 (先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
15
Q:Did you do any part-time jobs when you studied at your university?
你上大學時有沒有從事過業餘工作?
A1: Yes, I worked as a tutor for a middle school student.
我曾為中學學生做過家庭教師.
A2: I translated some business data from English to Chinese for a firm.
我為一家公司把英文商業資料譯成漢語。
16
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
A1: Helpfulness and caring.
樂於助人和關心他人。
A2: Adaptability and sense of humor.
適應能力和幽默感。
A3: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
樂觀和友愛。
17
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你? (Pause a fewseconds) 稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。
A1: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他們說陳先生是位誡實、工作努力、負責人的人、他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A2: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他們說陳先生是為很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
18
Q:How would your boss describe you?
你的上司怎麼評價你?
A: My boss would describe me as hard working, loyal, friendly and committed. He would say that I work well on my own initiative and deliver what he wants on time and to a high standard.
19
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A1: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.
我尊重誠實、不死板而旦容易相處的人。
A2: I like people who possess the 「can do」 spirit.
我喜歡有「實際行動」的人。
20
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?
A1: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起采,以及如何配台協同的團隊精神 , 是我行政工作的主要目標。
A2: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
21
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何處理別人的批評?
A1: Silence is golden. Just don』t say anything; otherwise the situation could becomeworse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金,不必說什麼,否則惰況更糟。不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A2: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
22
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?
A1: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狹窄的人。有時使我泄氣。
A2: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些人。
23
Q:How do you deal with those who you think are difficult to work with?
你怎樣應付那些你認為難以合作的人?
A1: I stick to my principles and keep to rule.
我會堅持原則和謹守規則。
A2: Sometimes, they are just lack of enthusiasm and I got them involved with something constructive. Some of them changed their attitudelater.
有時候,他們只是缺乏工作熱情,當我安排他們處理一些建設性的工作時,一些人改變了原來的態度。
24
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A: l will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
25
Q:What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是十么?
A1: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A2: To secure employment, hopefully with your company.
希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。
26
Q:Tell me what you know about our company.
你對我們公司了解多少?
A: To the best of my knowledge. Your company was originally a small workshop set up in 1978. At that time you had only over ten workers who made some farm tools. After more than ten years of hard work, you have developed into a large enterprise with nearly one thousand technicians and workers. Now your yearly output value has reached as much as over one billion yuan. What a wonder you have done!
27
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?
你會在公司服務多久?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to growin my field.
只要我能在我的行業里繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裡。
28
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?
A1: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計划上的經驗相技巧。
A2: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A3: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
也許有機會,我才尋會從事管理工作。
29
Q:What range of pay scale are you interested in?
你喜歡哪一種薪水層次標準?
A1: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要, 但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
A2: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but l have a family to support.
坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。
30
Q:What is your greatest strength?
你的最大長處是十么?
A1: I manage my time perfectly so that l can always get things done on time.
我極懂分配時間, 因此總能準時完成任務.
A2: l suppose a strong point is that l like developing new things and ideas.
我想我有個優點就喜歡創新。
A3: I can take on jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they getdone.
我能承擔別人認為煩惱的工作,然後慢慢努力. 直到把工作完成為止。
推薦閱讀:
※如何從容應對多位面試官
※從《三國》謀士的故事談應聘面試
※經典面試70問,記下來,考官不會不錄用!
※面試官看了眼我的手機,就冷冷地拒絕了我,Why?
※「黃埔軍校」面試與實習經驗貼