標籤:

英語美文 | 你的歡笑

英語美文 | 你的歡笑

5 人贊了文章

Take bread away from me, if you wish.

我可以失去麵包。

Take air away, but do not take from me

your laughter.

甚至空氣,可是,我不能失去你的歡笑。

Do not take away the rose, the lance flower that you pluck,

也不能失去你採摘的玫瑰和槍頭花,

the water that suddenly bursts forth in joy,

還有小溪般奔涌的激情,

the sudden wave of silver born in you.

和你銀色浪花般的風韻。

My struggle is harsh and I come back with eyes tired at times from having seen the unchanging earth.

我常常痛苦掙扎,獃滯的目光停留在死寂的

大地。

But when your laughter enters it rises to the sky seeking me and it opens for me all the doors of life.

而你的歡笑,使我神采飛揚,也為我開啟,

生命所有的奧秘。

My love, in the darkest hour your laughter opens.

我的愛,你的歡笑使我在黑暗中瞥見光明。

And if suddenly you see my blood staining the stones of the street, laugh,

如果你無意中看到街石上我拋灑的熱血,

繼續歡笑吧,

because your laughter, will be for my hands like a fresh sword.

因為它使我雙手如劍高舉。

Next to the sea in the autumn, your laughter must raise its foamy cascade.

在秋日的海濱,你的歡笑使千堆雪捲起。

And in the spring, love, I want your laughter like the flower I was waiting for.

在溫暖的春日,你的歡笑如我期盼的鮮花--

The blue flower, the rose of my echoing country.

藍色的小花,鮮紅的玫瑰--開滿春意盎然的

大地。

Laugh at the night, at the day, at the moon.

歡笑吧,無論是黑夜,白晝,還是月明。

Laugh at the twisted streets of the island.

也許島上的小路崎嶇。

Laugh at this clumsy boy who loves you, but when I open my eyes and close them.

愛你的男人不解風情,但當我眠我醒,

When my steps go, when my steps return.

我出,我入。

Deny me bread, air, light, spring, but never your laughter for I would die.

麵包,空氣,春天和光明盡可失去,唯獨你的歡笑,不能失去。因為它是我的生命!

推薦閱讀:

英語聽力提高有方可循
面試英語第一講:面試開場白
幼兒學英語
繪本 | 一本用軟陶「捏」出來的3D繪本,中英雙語,讓孩子感受純正英語韻文

TAG:英語 |