標籤:

色拉英語(51_90)

色拉英語051 Any thing cheaper

Hello, what can I do for you? 你好,我能幫你點什麼?

Hi, Id like to send an international letter. 你好,我想寄封信到國外去。

Airmail, or standard mail? 你要寄航空信還是平信?

Which is cheaper? 哪個便宜些呢?

Standard mail is cheaper, 平信便宜,

but its also slower. 但慢些。

Im not in a hurry. 我想我不需要趕時間。

Do you have anything cheaper? 還有更便宜的嗎?

This is cheaper 這個便宜些……

but its not very safe! 但是不太安全!

Hmmmdo you have anything even cheaper?

啊……我還想知道有沒有更便宜的辦法?

Even cheaper?!! 還要便宜?!!How about this? 這個怎麼樣?

色拉英語052 I love this house

Cool! 酷! Our new home is so modern! 我們的新家多現代啊!

Ive never seen such a clean place before! 我從沒見過哪個地方像這裡一樣整潔!

Look! 看啊!Stay calm. 冷靜些。Let me have a look. 讓我看看。

Maybe its some sort of sculpture. 這也許是個雕塑什麼的。

Careful! Watch out! 小心!小心啊!Dont worry, Ill be careful! 別擔心,我會小心的!

I think were in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我們惹大麻煩了!

色拉英語053 I can"t sleep

Doctor, Im suffering from a terrible case of insomnia. 醫生,我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦。

No matter what I do, I cant get a good nights rest. 不論我做什麼,我整夜休息不好。

Ive already tried all sorts of sleeping pills. 我已經試過各種安眠藥了。

Ive attempted counting sheep. 我也嘗試過數羊。473474475 473……474……475……Ive attended university lectures on sleep. 我參加過大學中關於睡眠的講座。

Ive had a go at yoga. 嘗試過瑜伽。Ive given Tai Chi a shot. 還嘗試過太極拳。

Nothing works! 可是都沒有什麼效果!I really dont know what to do. 我真的不知該怎麼辦。

Im at the end of my rope. 我真的不知道該怎麼辦。

All I want to do is get some sleep, thats all. 我只想能睡個好覺,只想這樣而已。

Thats way Ive come to see you today. 這就是我今天來找你的原因。

色拉英語054 How sweet of you

Hello, theyre beautiful!嗨,真美!For me? 給我的嗎?For you! 給你的!

Why? How sweet of you! 為什麼?你說話真甜!

…….Thank you! 謝謝!Its noting at all. 這沒什麼。

Just a little token of my admiration. 我只不過表示我的欽佩。

Whats the occasion? 為什麼?Nothing special. 沒什麼特別的。

I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 我只是看見那些花,它們讓我想到你。

You know, I think youre the prettiest thing in these fields!

你知道嗎,我想你是這個曠野上最漂亮的!

Oh, you flatter me! 哦,你太過獎了!

Say, I was wondering. 我在想。If youre free tonight, 如果你今晚有空,

How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚飯怎麼樣?

No thanks, Im not hungry. 不謝謝,我不餓。I just ate. 我剛吃過。

色拉英語055 Where"s my watch

Hey, how are things going? 嘿,夥計,感覺怎麼樣?

Terrific, thanks to the doctor! 我感覺好極了,多虧了醫生。

Thanks? What do you mean? 感謝?什麼意思?

Youre lucky, hes so absent-minded! 你真幸運。他是個很粗心大意的人!

Absent-minded? 粗心?What are you talking about? 你在說什麼啊?

Well, he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation.

嗯,他給我做手術時,就把紗布忘在我肚子里了。

What did you day? 你說什麼?

He left a sponge inside you? 他把紗布留在你的肚子里了?

And he left his ring in my belly! 他還把戒指忘在我的肚子里呢!

No. 不!Say, has anyone seen my watch? 你們誰看見我的手錶了?。

色拉英語056 That"s why I come to see you

Hi, Doctor. I dont feel so great. 醫生。我感覺不是很舒服。

Hmmm, you know, you dont look well. 哦,你看上去是不太好。

I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必須立即接受檢查。

Why dont you lie down? 為什麼不躺下呢?

Tell me, are you taking any medicine? 告訴我,你吃了什麼葯嗎?No. 沒有。

Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我這裡之前你還請教過什麼人嗎?

Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找過街對面一家藥店老闆。

What? That quack? 什麼!那個江湖騙子?

Hes full of hot air! 他什麼都不懂!

What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都給你出了什麼餿主意?

Hehe he suggested I come see you! 他……他……他建議我來找你!

色拉英語057 Something different

Well, hello! 啊,您好!Good to see you again! 很高興再次見到您!

Im sorry, I really messed up last time. 對不起,上次我把事情搞砸了。

Oh, come on. 哦,得了。That wasnt your fault! 那不是你的錯!

Dont worry, it wont happen again.別擔心,這事兒再也不會發生了。

Really? 真的?How can he be so stupid? 真是夠笨的!

Now, this is the latest imported model. 這是最新版的進口貨。

Its very easy to use. 這很好使。

All you need to do is set it somewhere. 你所要做的就是把它放在那裡。Really? 真的?

色拉英語058 Such a big tree

Its dull living on a desert island. 住在荒島上十分的單調。

Nothing ever happens, nothing ever changes. 沒有什麼事情發生,沒有什麼改變。

Everything always looks the same. 每天的景色都是一樣的。

I remember once a bird flew by. 我記得有一天天上飛過一隻鳥。

Another time I found something interesting. 後來我發現一件有趣的事情。

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 謝謝你,給我這麼有趣的禮物!

I was hoping it would grow quickly, 我希望樹能快些長大,

and have lots of fruit. 結許多果實。I worked very hard! 我很勤勞地工作!

The plant grew into a tree, just as I hoped. 正如我所盼望的,樹長大了。

Yet I was still not happy. 可我卻仍很煩惱。

色拉英語059 My teeth hurt

Im going to have to pull this tooth. 我不得不把你的這顆牙拔掉。

Are you sure? 你確定?Is it going to hurt? 會很疼嗎?

Actually, yes. 我想會的。I dont think I can take it. 我想我受不了。

Can you give me something? 能給我想個辦法嗎?Lets see. 讓我想想。

Okay, how about this. 好的,這個怎麼樣。Try a few sips of this. 喝點這個。

Itll give you a lot more courage…它能給你勇氣

Good. Now, shall I start pulling that tooth? 好,現在我要開始拔了?

What? Get out of here! 什麼?滾出去!Im not afraid of you, or any other dentist!

我不怕你,還有別的牙醫!

色拉英語060 Smart doggy

This is my pet dog, Spot. 這是我的寵物斯伯特。

Hes two. 它已經兩歲了。I just love him. 我很喜歡它。

Hes so funny and cute! 它是個很可愛很有趣的傢伙。

And get this-- he can play chess! 最神奇的是它會下棋!

We play together every chance we get. 我們一有機會就一起玩。

Hes the smartest dog in the world! 它是世界上最聰明的小狗!

But sometimes he can be naughty. 可是有時候也很調皮。

Everything changed after I got a new computer. 可是自從我買了電腦以後,這些都改變了。

I think I liked the old Spot better. 我比較喜歡以前的斯伯特。

色拉英語061 Room for two

Good evening, sir. 晚上好,先生。

Good evening. 晚上好。

Id like a room, please. 我想要一間房間。

A room for one, sir? 您一個人住嗎?

Actually, a room for two, to be exact. 不,確切的說還有我的朋友。

Im terribly sorry, 很抱歉,

but all of our double rooms are taken. 我們的雙人房已經住滿了。

How about a single room with an extra bed? 一個單人房,再加一個床鋪怎麼樣?

Thats fine, but I dont need the extra bed. 好啊,我要一個單人間,床鋪就不要加了。

Sir, for your comfort, 為了您和您和朋友睡得舒服,

I suggest the extra bed. 我還是建議您加一個床鋪。

Im sure one will be enough. 我想一張床就夠了。

Very well. 好吧。How many nights, sir? 要住多久,先生?

Just one. 就一晚。All right! 好的!

Would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives?

要給您的朋友留個口信嗎?

Thats not necessary, hes right here. 不用了,他已經在這兒了。

色拉英語062 Its not fair

Oh, forget it! 哦,真倒霉!Just look at them…看看他們……

What freedom! 多自由啊!Im fed up! 我受夠了!

Every day its the same old thing. 每天都是我干這麼多家務。

Cooking, doing the laundry, washing the dishes…先是燒飯,再是洗衣服,接著是洗碟子。

And after all that, I have to clean up this living room! 這些完了還要整理客廳!

Its just not fair! 這不公平!Ive had it! 我受夠了!

Youre right, Dear. 是的是的,親愛的。

Yes, enough is enough! 夠了!我受夠了!

You need a change. 你需要一些改變。You really think so? 你真的這麼認為?

Wonderful! 太好了!

What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎麼改,你有什麼建議?

How about this: first clean up the living room. 你可以先整理房間。

Then do the cooking, the laundry, and the dishes! 再燒飯,洗衣服,最後洗碟子。

Okay, now you can get back to work. 好吧,現在你回去做家務吧。

OUCH! What was that for? 嘿!你這是幹什麼?

色拉英語063 Do you hear it

Shh! 噓!Whats that? Do you hear it? 那是什麼?…… 你聽見了嗎?

Sorry I dont hear anything. 對不起,我什麼也沒聽見。

No really! Listen! There! 噢,真的有聲音!你聽!在那裡!

There it is again. 又有聲音了!

Hear it? 聽見嗎?Youre crazy! 你一定是瘋了!

I dont hear anything! 我什麼也沒聽到!Dont move! 不要動!

Hey! What are you doing? 嘿!你在幹什麼?

Watch it!! 小心點!!

Relax its gone now! 放鬆,它現在已經飛走了!

Hey! I can still hear that sound! 嘿……我還是能聽到那個聲音!

Wait I think I hear it too. 等一下,我想我也聽到了。

Yes I can hear it now! 是的……我現在能聽到了!

Its sounds likelike 聽上去像……像……

It sounds like the breathing of a large beast! 聽上去像一隻巨大的野獸的呼吸聲!

色拉英語064 Look at our home

Okay listen carefully 好了聽清楚,

I have something very important to explain to you 我有些重要的事要告訴你

This is the refrigerator 這是電冰箱It keeps your food cold 它冷凍食品

And this is the computer 這是電腦You can use it to surf the web 你可以用它上網

Or to chat with your friends on-line 或者和你的朋友們在線聊天

Here is the television 這是電視機

If youre bored you can watch it. 如果你感到無聊, 你可以看電視。

But not too long okay? 但別看太久,知道嗎?

And this is the remote 這是遙控器This is the microwave 這是微波爐

Keep away! 別碰它!Its too dangerous! 太危險了!

And here are the manuals for all of the appliances. 好了!這是所有這些電器的使用手冊

All right if you have any problems be sure to call me .

如果你有問題的話,及時給我打電話。

Ill miss you! 我會想你的!

Take care! Good-bye! 保重!再見!

色拉英語065 I dont have many teeth left

Whats the matter? 怎麼了?I have such an awful toothache. 我牙疼的要命。

I couldnt sleep a wink last night. 昨天一整晚沒合眼。

Im sorry to hear that. 我很抱歉聽到這個消息。

Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙醫嗎?

Yeah I went this morning. 是的,今天早上去過了。

What did he say? 他怎麼說?

He said he wants to remove it. 他說恐怕要拔掉它。

Thats too bad. 那太糟糕了。

When are you going to have it pulled? 你準備什麼時候去拔?

Im not going to have it pulled. 我不打算去拔。

What? 什麼?Id take his advice if I were you. 如果我是你,我會聽他的意見。

But Ive already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已經拔掉很多牙了!

色拉英語066 Museum surprise

Wow! Look at that dinosaur skeleton! 啊!看那個恐龍骨架!

Isnt it incredible? 是不是令人難以置信?

I bet its taller than our house! 我打賭 它比我們家房子還高!

No way! 不可能!Sure it isjust look! 肯定是的 看啊!

Quiet! 安靜!Hey who said that? 誰在說話?

I dont know 我不知道……

Hey let me take a picture of you! 讓我給你拍張照吧!

Great idea! 好主意!No photos allowed! 禁止照相!

色拉英語067 Hollow invitations

Hey! How about some baseball? 嘿!一起打棒球怎麼樣?

Baseball? Cool! 打棒球?太棒了!All right, lets go! 好吧,我們走吧!

Okey! 好啊!Wait a second! 等一下!

I just remembered . 我剛剛想起來I have to go to the dentist today. 今天我約了牙醫

The dentist? 牙醫?Yeah, sorry. 是啊,對不起。Okay 好了

what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead?你覺得今晚我們改唱卡拉OK怎樣?

Karaoke? YEAH! 卡拉OK? 太好了!Oh wait! 慢著!

Tonight I have to go to my grandmothers house. 今晚我得去我奶奶家。

Its her eightieth birthday. 今天是我奶奶80歲生日。

Yourgrandmothers birthday? 你……奶奶的生日?

Im sorry. 對不起。All right listen 好吧。

Forget tonight. 不要想今晚的事了。

Lets have a barbecue in the park this weekend okay? 這個周末我們去公園燒烤怎麼樣?

Sorry 對不起

……Im not free this weekend! 我…周…末…沒…空!

Not free? 沒空?

色拉英語068 Time for pc games

Wait a minute! 等一下!

What? Time for pc games? 什麼?玩電腦遊戲的時間到了?

Cool! I love pc games too. 太棒了!我也喜歡電腦遊戲。

Pc games? 電腦遊戲?

What are you talking about? 你在說什麼呀?

I』m going to look on the internet to find out the price of eggs on the world market.

我要上網查查國際市場上的雞蛋價格。

But I don』t see any wires connecting you to the phone line.

但是我沒看見和電話線相連的電線啊。

Havent you heard of Wireless Lan? 難道你沒聽說過「天翼通」嗎?

Uhno. 嗯…沒有。

It』s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line.

這是一種能讓人們不用通過電話線上網的新技術。

Man, you are really out of it! 夥計,你已經落伍了!

Do me a favor. 幫我個忙。

While you are looking at the world market would you check the price of …milk?

當你在瀏覽國際市場時,幫我查查……牛奶的價格好嗎?

色拉英語069 A dangerous spray

Hey! Long time no see! 嘿!好久不見!

Wait! Today is your lucky day! 等一下!今天你走運了!

Really? 真的嗎?

Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now. 真的! 我們現在有很多新商品!

Yeah sure. 是嗎?Our latest product is very powerful! 我們最新的商品威力很強!

Seeing is believing. 眼見為實!

Take a look! 看看吧!

Wow! Cancan I give it a try? 哇!我能……能試試嗎?

Sure! 當然!

Hey this is really terrific! 嘿,這真是太棒了!

I love it! How much is it? 我喜歡!多少錢?

I thought he wanted to sell me something. 我以為他要賣東西給我。

色拉英語070 I didnt mean it

Hey help me please. 嘿,請幫幫我。

Im cold Im hungry and Im lonely. 我又冷又餓還很孤單。

I miss my friends so much. 我好想念我的朋友。

Im afraid I will never see them ever. 我怕我再也見不到他們了。

Do not worry. 別擔心。Can you please help me? 你能幫幫我嗎?

I shall. 好吧。

Mr. Bmy dear dear friend. Mr.B 我最最新親愛的朋友。

Hey whats going on? 嘿,發生什麼事了?

What are you doing here? 你在這幹什麼?

What am I doing here? 我在這幹什麼?

Im so glad to see you. 見到你太高興了。

Wait a minute. 等等。

You brought me here, didnt you? 是你把我帶到這裡來的,不是嗎?

Its your fault. 這都是你的錯。

I didnt mean it! 我不是故意的!Really? 真的?

色拉英語071 Dangerous dusk

Look out! 當心!Whoa! Hold on! 啊!小心啊!

Slow down! Be careful! 慢點!小心!

That was close! 堵住了!

Wow what a magnificent view! 啊!多漂亮的景色啊!

Spectacular! 多壯觀啊!

Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你見過這麼美的景色嗎?

Why thats the most incredible sunset Ive ever seen! 啊,我從沒見過這麼美的落日!

Absolutely gorgeous! 絕對的壯觀!

Hey look this way! 嘿,看這邊!

Thats great! 太棒了!Say cheese! 說「茄子」

Yeah! Hold it! 對!別動!

Okay one more! One more! 好了,再來一張!再來一張!

Perfect! 棒了!

色拉英語072 The burger joint

What can I get you? 您要吃點什麼? Im starving. 我餓死了。

I need something quick. 快上點什麼吧。

Soits for here right? Not to go? 您的意思是在這裡用餐而不是外賣,是嗎?

Thats right! 是! Just hurry! 請快一點!

I could eat a horse! 我餓得可以吃掉一匹馬!

All right then. 我好的。

You want a hamburger right? 您是要漢堡吧?

Thats right but make it fast! 是的,不過請快一點!

Ok. Would you like to make that a cheeseburger? 好的,您是否想要一個乳酪三明治?

Whatever. But hurry Im starving. 隨便,但要快,我要餓死了。

Right away. Anything to drink with that? 馬上,要飲料嗎?

Coffee will be fine. 咖啡就行。

Would you like cream or sugar with you coffee? 還要乳酪和糖嗎?

Oh, no! 哦,不!

Im terribly sorry sir but we are out of burgers. 非常抱歉,先生,我們的漢堡賣完了。

Whatno burgers? 什麼,漢堡賣完了?

You know our restaurant is really popular. 要知道我們店很有名氣的。

Thats why were all out of burgers. 這就是為什麼我們的漢堡賣完了的原因。

But we have French fries,can I get you some? 不過我們還有薯條啊,您要一些嗎?

Hey where did he go? 嘿,他人呢?

色拉英語073 Fixing the leak

One evening, I heard a strange noise.

有一天晚上,我聽見一種奇怪的聲音。

I looked all over the place to find. 我到處尋找。

Where the noise was coming from. 想知道聲音來自哪裡。

At last, I found it. 最後, 我終於找到了。Hello? 喂?Hi, Tom. 你好,湯姆。

Hey, my tap is leaking. 嘿,我的水龍頭漏水了。

Can you come over and take a look at it? 能過來看看嗎?

Sure, no problem. 沒問題。Ill be right over. 我馬上來。

My friend Tom is a rather strange guy. 我的朋友湯姆是個古怪的傢伙。

Well youve called the right man. 你找對人了。

Ill have that leak fixed in no time. 我馬上幫你把水龍頭修好。

All fixed! 完事了!I guarantee. 我保證。

That leak will never bother you again. 你再也不會因為水龍頭漏水而煩惱了。

色拉英語074 Creating a superstar

Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then 所有的人偶爾都需要一些鼓勵。

Must keep going! 堅持!Looking good! Youre doing great! 高興點!你做得很好!

Hurry up! Come on! 加油!快點!Hurry up! Now youre behind! 加油!你落後了!

And if encouragement doesn』t work, a little competition might be the key.

如果鼓勵不起作用,竟爭是關鍵。Got to be first! 成為第一!

Of course! 當然!

If were talking about creating a superstar. 假如要訓練出超級巨星。

We need something a little stronger 就需要更厲害一點的方法……

Survive! 我要活下去!

色拉英語075 Weather report

How is the weather today? 今天天氣怎麼樣?

Its lovely outside! 外面天氣晴朗!

I hope it doesnt rain! 但願別下雨!

How did you do that? 你是怎麼做到的?Do what? 做什麼?

As soon as you mentioned rain it started pouring! 你一提到雨,就開始下大雨了!

Impossible! 不可能!I hope it doesnt get windy! 但願別刮大風!

Its worse than a tornado! 這簡單比龍捲風還糟糕!Shut up! 閉嘴!

Dont say another word! 什麼都不要說了!

What a terrible day! 真是糟糕的一天!

Now where is my friend? 嗯…… 我的朋友在哪兒?

色拉英語076 Just like playing baseball

In my opinion, 在我看來,you have to balance work and play. 要在工作和娛樂之間找到一個平衡點。Take me for example. 就拿我來說。

I work hard on my chicken farm everyday. 我每天在我的養雞場里努力工作。

But sometimes I need to have fun. 但有時候我需要好好玩玩。

The way I see it pleasure is an important part of life. 在我看來,快樂是生活重要組成部分之一。Life is chock-full of fun. 生活中充滿了快樂。

The key is taking the time to find it. 關鍵是花些時間慢慢去發現快樂!

If you ask me, its just like playing baseball. 如果你問我,我覺得就比如打棒球。

One! 一個!Two! 兩個!Three! 三個!Lets go! 開始吧!

Come on! Play ball! 來吧!發球!

Four! 四個!Five ! 五個!

色拉英語077 About the phone cards

At first I was annoyed, 一開始我有些生氣,

Then I realized what she was looking for! 後來我意識到她在找什麼!

But I was wrong. 但是…… 我錯了。

Since then, 從那以後,

Ive carried an IP card with me everyday. 我每天帶著一張IP電話卡。

色拉英語078 Next flight to HONG KONG

Excuse me 對不起

I want the next flight to Hong Kong. 我要搭下一班去香港的飛機。

One way or round trip? 單程還是往返?

One way! And make it fast! 單程!請快點!

I need to get out of here! 我要離開這裡!

A one way ticket is 1200 yuan. 單程票是1200元。

Would you prefer First Class? 你要頭等艙嗎?

I dont care Im in a hurry! 我無所謂,我在趕時間!

Just give me the ticket! 給我一張票就可以了!

Thanks! Youre a real life-saver! 謝謝!你真是我的救命恩人!

A life saver? 救命恩人?

Has anyone seen a rooster? 有沒有人看見一隻公雞?

色拉英語079 Position opening: security guard

Pardon me. 對不起。

Is this position still available? 這個職位還有空缺嗎?

Sure is just fill out this application. 當然,先填寫申請表。

Could you tell me what kind of experience is required?

能告訴我需要什麼樣的經歷嗎?

None.不用。Uh. What qualifications do I need?

哦,那我必須具備哪些條件?

Dont worry about it? 別擔心!

Wed like to offer you the job. 我們樂意給你這份工作。

No kidding? Cool! 不是開玩笑吧?太棒了!

Gee Im the new security guard. 嘿,我是新來的保安。

色拉英語080 Take me to the hospital

Oh taxi! Taxi! 噢,計程車!計程車!

Oh T-A-X-I !!! 噢,計程車!!!

Where to? 到哪裡?Take me to the hospital. 帶我去醫院。

Im in a hurry! 我有急事!

You know traffic in that part of town is really heavy. 你要知道,那兒的交通很堵。

I don』t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam.

我可不想把時間浪費在交通堵塞上。

Come on I really need to go to the hospital! 哦,我真的需要去醫院!

Please do me a favor and give me a lift! 請幫幫我,讓我搭車吧!

Sorry. 對不起。

Im a businessman and in business time is money.

我是個商人,生意場上時間就是金錢。

That trip sounds like too much time not enough money.

這個車程聽上去要花很多時間卻沒有多少錢。

Look Im having a bad day, okay pal? 瞧,我今天很倒霉,朋友。

Im not taking you to the hospital! 我不帶你去醫院!

Do me a favor please take me to the hospital!

請……幫幫我,帶我……去……醫院!

081 Another wonderful product

Hello what can I do for you? 你好,我能為你做些什麼?

Hmm Can I have a look at that? 唔……我能不能看看那個?

No no, I need something else. 不,不,我需要些別的東西。

Say whats that? 喂,那是什麼?

How much is this? 這個多少錢?

Thats one hundred dollars. 一百美元。

How about a discount? 打個折怎麼樣?

For you Ill take 10% off of the price. 我給你打9折。

色拉英語082 Desert island VI

A ship! A ship! 輪船!輪船!

Im saved! 我得救了!

Woo-hoo! Im saved! 啊!我得救了!

Now isnt that touching! 多感人啊!

Good evening and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好歡迎來到色拉時間!

Tonight our guest is that very man the luckiest fellow in the world!

今天我們的嘉賓就是那個世界上最幸運的人!

Tell us how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告訴我們,當你回到城市有什麼感覺?

Well to be honest Im disappointed. 嗯,老實說……我很失望。

What? Disappointed? 什麼?失望?

Yes, There are too many people too many cars! 是的,這裡人太多,車也多!

I miss the birds the sea and the wide blue sky. 我想念小鳥,大海,還有廣闊的藍色天空。

I miss my island! 我想念我的小島!

I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小島!

I beg you take me to the island! 求你了!帶我去小島吧!

色拉英語083 Comfort food

Oh I feel so miserable! 哦,我真不幸!

Whats wrong pal? 怎麼了,夥計?

Whenever things are going poorly I feel like eating. 每當有不順心的事情,我就想吃東西。

Hey I need some pizza! 嘿,我要一些比薩!

Whats the matter? 怎麼了?My girlfriend dropped me! 我的女朋友拋棄了我!

Don』t worry there are plenty of other women in the world!

不用擔心,世界上還有很多其他女人的!

Yeah well I think I also flunked my exam today! 是啊,我想我今天的考試也考砸了!

I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!Come on get over it! 來吧,克服它!

You can always take the exam again. 你可以再考一次。Maybe youre right. 也許你是對的。

Look now its raining outside! 看,現在外面下雨了!

Come on pull yourself together! 來吧,振作起來!

Now you can wear that new raincoat you just bought! 現在你可以穿你剛才新買的雨衣!

You know youre absolutely right. 你知道嗎?你是對的。

I feel so much better after talking to you. 與你交談後我覺得好多了。

Thank you so much. 非常感謝。

Youre really a great friend. 你真的是一個好朋友。Your check sir 你的帳單,先生。

色拉英語084 The loan

I really hate to ask but Im short of cash at the moment. 我本不想開口,但是我現在手頭有點緊。

Can you lendme some money? 你能借點錢給我嗎?What? 什麼?

Honestly Im flat broke. 老實說,我快破產了。

Can you help me out? 能幫幫我嗎?

Ill pay you back next week! 我下星期就還你!I promise! 我保證!

Sure no problem! 當然,沒問題!Terrific! 太好了!

Listen I really appreciate it! 太感謝你了!

Hey dont mention it! 嘿,別放在心上!

Thank you so much! 真是太感謝了! I really owe you! 我欠你的!

色拉英語085 Hate everything

I cant stand cities. 我無法忍受城市。

Theyre too crowded. 太擁擠了。I hate cars. 我討厭汽車。

Theyre even worse than tractors. 它們比拖拉機更糟。

I despise city people. 我瞧不起城市裡的人。

Theyre too noisy. 他們太吵。

And I hate this grass! 我還討厭這些草!

Hi whats up? 嗨,怎麼了?Hello? 喂?

Dont you recognize me? 你難道沒認出我嗎?

Sorry I dont. 對不起,我不認識。

Come on cant you see the S? 得了,難道你沒看到這個「S」嗎?

Oh! I get it. 哦,我明白了。

Your size is Small. 你穿的是小號的衣服。

Huh? Where did he go? 噢?他去哪兒了?

色拉英語086 How fast is it

Bicycles always remind me of my computer』s modem.

自行車總是讓我想起我電腦上的數據機。

Yeah me too! 是啊,我也是!

And motorcycles always remind me of ISDN! 摩托車總是讓我想起ISDN

I heard that there』s a new choice, better than a modem or ISDN.

我聽說現在有一個新選擇,比數據機和ISDN都好。

You can use it to play video games, watch movies on the internet chat with people…

你可以用它玩遊戲,在線觀看電影和別人聊天……

Come on! 得了!

Ive already spent a lot of money on my computer. 我已經在我的電腦上花了很多錢了。

Dont mess with me! 不要騙我了!

Trust me! Its true! 相信我!這是真的!

Okay how fast is it? 好吧,它有多快呢?

As fast as that! 和那一樣快!As fast as what? 和什麼一樣快?

Sorry, I don』t believe in anything I can』t see with my own eyes.

對不起,對於我沒有親眼看到的東西我是不會相信的。

色拉英語087 Oh Helen, I love you!

Oh Jack! 哦,傑克!Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海倫!我愛你!

Why are you wasting your time watching that stupid soap opera?

為什麼你把時間浪費在看愚蠢的肥皂劇上?

Well uhits all thats on. 嗯……電視上只有這個節目。

Every channel is the same. 每個頻道都一樣。Thats ridiculous! 太荒謬了!

Give me the remote! 把遙控器給我!Oh Jack! 哦,傑克!

Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海倫!我愛你!Oh Jack! 哦,傑克!

Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海倫!我愛你!Give it up! 放棄吧!

Youre just wasting your time! 你純粹是在浪費時間!

I refuse to believe it! 我拒絕相信!Stop it! Shut up! 停下!閉嘴!

SHUT UP! 閉嘴!

Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海倫!我愛你!

色拉英語088 Time to leave home

Father Ive decided to leave home. 爸爸,我已經決定離家出走。

What? 什麼? Youre leaving home? 你要離家出走?

Yes, Im a big boy now. 是的,我現在已經是個大男孩了。

I can take care of myself. 我能照顧自已了。

Honey come here quick! 親愛的,到這兒來,快點!

Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我們的雞寶寶說他要離家出走!

What? 什麼?

So hes decided to go away. 所以它決定出走。

Honey the Chick says he』s old enough to leave home now. 親愛的,雞寶寶說他已經長大了,可以離開家了。Oh dear! 哦,親愛的!

But if that』s what he wants then I guess we』ll have to let him go.

但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我們只得讓他走。

I sure will miss him while hes living out there 他出走的日子裡我一定會想他的……

All alonehungry 獨自一人……挨餓……

Outside during the long cold nights 在漫長而寒冷的夜晚……

Ohuh never mind! 哦……嗯……別放在心上!

I was just kidding! 我只是在開玩笑!

色拉英語089 Hot ticket

Good evening. 晚上好。

Hi, Id like to see a good movie. 嗨,我想看一部好電影。

Any suggestions? 有什麼建議嗎?

Hmm hero is very popular 嗯《英雄》很流行。

Is it a cartoon? 是動畫片? No. 不是。

A romance? 那麼是愛情片?No. 不是。

Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜劇片!

Actually, its an action film. 事實上,是動作片。

All right. 好啊!

I love action films! 我喜歡動作片!

Give me a ticket! 我要一張票!

All right oops! 好的!……哦!

Sorry there are no tickets left. 對不起,沒票了。

Im afraid that film is completely sold out! 恐怕電影票全賣完了!

Oh no! youre kidding! 哦,不!你在開玩笑!

Im sorry. 對不起。

Like I said its a very popular film. 正如我所說的,這部電影很流行。

What terrible luck! 真不走運!

Hey Ive got a ticket if you want one! 嗨,我有一張票,可以讓給你。

Really? 真的?Yeah 真的。

I dont have time to see the movie so 我沒有時間看,所以……

Hey! I cant see anything! 嘿!我什麼都看不見!

This is unfair! 這不公平!

Shhhh! The movie is starting! 噓!電影開始了!

色拉英語090 Pole vaulting champion

Good evening everyone! 各位觀眾,晚上好!

Tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion.

今天我們非常榮幸能見到這位最不可思異的冠軍。

Congratulations! 祝賀你!Congratulations Mr. G! 祝賀你,Mr. G!

Thank you thank you! 謝謝!謝謝!I still cant believe it! 我還是難以相信!

Im sure all of you must feel the same way. 我相信每個觀眾都有同感。

Lets go back to that amazing moment…讓我們回顧一下那個不可思議的瞬間

……Help! 救命!

Simply incredible! 簡直難以置信!

Well everyone thats it for tonights Salad Time! 各位觀眾,本期色拉時間到此為止!

Thank you for watching! 謝謝收看!

Dont forget to join us tomorrow evening! 別忘了明晚再次收看!

So long! 再見!

oh and thanks once again to our champion Mr. G! ……哦,再次感謝我們的冠軍Mr. G!


推薦閱讀:

還在堅持這些嚴謹的語法規則?你out了
【視頻】看《老友記》學英語:第一季第五集
一句話語法:need有沒有needs、needing、needed等形式?
原版電影學英語的加減法則
精讀外刊:一條破紀錄的大魚!

TAG:英語 |