出國英語口語系列:自駕車
今天,小編給大家整理了一些出國自駕車的時候可能會用到的的英語口語,內容有點多,希望大家喜歡。
自駕車1.我想租輛車,租一個星期。I""d like to rent a car for a week.
2.我想租輛省油的車。I""d like to rent a car that is gas-saving.
3.我的車快沒油了。I""m running out of gas.
4.我得停下來加油。I have to stop for gas.
5.請把油箱加滿。Please fill it up.
6.請給我加無鉛汽油。Unleaded, please.
7.請問哪有洗車的地方?Where is the car wash, please?
8.我有一個車胎癟了。I have a flat tire.
9.請給我的車胎打點氣好嗎?Could you please inflate my tires?
10.請你檢查一下發動機好嗎?Would you please check under the hood?
11.我需要你調試一下發動機。I need a tooler?
12.發動機的聲音怪怪的。It""s making a funny sound under the hood.
13.我的車發動不起來。My car won""t start.
14.我的車拋錨了。My car broke down.
15.我得把車弄到修車鋪去。I have to take it into the shop.
16.你知道出了什麼問題嗎?Do you know what the problem is?
17.車什麼時候能修好?When will it be ready?
18.我需要一輛拖車。I need a tow truck.
19.請幫我把它拖到最近的修車廠好嗎?Could you please tow it to the nearest garage?
20.我的電瓶沒電了。My battery""s dead.
21.今天的路可真堵。Traffic is so slow today.
22.前面好像出車禍了。There seems to be an accident ahead.
23.警官,你為什麼要攔我?Why do you stop me, sir?
24.我把駕照落在家裡了。I left my license at home.
25.這次就請放過我一馬吧。Please let me go this time.
26.我找不到停車的地方。I can""t find a parking spot.
27.我們得停車問一下路。We""ve got to stop and ask for directions.
28.你能幫我一下嗎?我迷路了。Can you help me? I""m lost.
29.從這到那,你怎麼走?How do you get there from here?
30.開慢點。Slow down.
31.小心!Watch out.
32.在這裡轉彎。Turn here.
33.一定不要錯過那個出口。Make sure not to miss that exit.
34.我們什麼時候到?When will we arrive?
35.我需要停車上個廁所,休息一下。I need a rest stop.
英語口語對話實例Driving on the Way 路途行駛
Lisa: Hi. Tom. What are you doing here?
麗莎:嗨,湯姆。你在這兒做什麼呢?
Tom: Hi. Lisa. I""m just taking a walk.
湯姆:嗨,麗莎。我只是在散散步。
Lisa: I""m going to the Lotus Supermarket. Will you go with me?
麗莎:我要去蓮花超市,你願意跟我去嗎?
Tom: Sure.
湯姆:好吧。
Lisa: Good. Get in. Fasten your safety belt. Well. it looks like I""m running out of gas. We""ll have to stop for some first.
麗莎:好。上車吧…把安全帶繫上…嗯,看上去我的車快沒油了。我們得先停下來加油。
Tom: I know there""s a gas station ahead.
湯姆:我知道前面有個加油站。
( at the gas station )
(在加油站)
Worker: What can I get you?
工人:要什麼油?
Lisa: Unleaded gas, 20 dollars worth. please.
麗莎:請給我加20美元的無鉛汽油。
( on the road )
(在路上)
Tom: Lisa, the car is making a funny sound under the hood.
湯姆:麗莎,發動機的聲音怪怪的。
Lisa: Yes. Sounds like a real problem. Oh, the car is starting to jolt. I""ll have to take it into the shop. Do you know where I can find a garage?
麗莎:是的,聽上去像是出大毛病了,哦,這車開始晃了。我得把它弄到修車鋪去。你知道在哪兒能找到一個修車鋪嗎?
Tom: There should be one along 4th Street.
湯姆:第四大街上應該有一家。
( at the garage )
(在修車鋪)
Lisa: My car is behaving rather strangely. Could you take a look at it?
麗莎:我的車有些怪怪的。你能檢查一下嗎?
Mechanic: Yeah... I can""t say offhand what the problem is. Can you come back Wednesday afternoon?
技工:好的…我一時也難以說出問題出在哪裡。你周三下午再來好嗎?
Lisa: Alright. Can you give me an estimate?
麗莎:好吧。你能告訴我大致的費用嗎?
Mechanic: It""s hard to say right now.
技工:現在還不好說.
Lisa: Alright. ( to Tom ) Sorry about all this, Tom. Let""s take a taxi.
麗莎:好吧。(對湯姆說)湯姆,遇上這麼多麻煩事,真是不好意思。咱們打個車吧
Tom: That""s all right.
湯姆:沒關係的。
推薦閱讀:
※[節日專題]教師節用英語怎麼說?
※【L6】如何優雅地給你的外國朋友介紹雙12?
※老外常用英語口語1000句30
※超實用地道英語口語情景對話系列-01,你會喜歡的
※西方驅除一切病魔的玄咒