標籤:

色拉英語(1_50)

色拉英語1 Always remember to say please!

Help!...Help!...Help! 救命!……救命!……救命!Help me! 救救我!

I need food! 我要食物!I need water! 我要水!

I need a house, a wife! 我要房子!……我要老婆!

You must first sayplease」!你得先說「請」!

Okay, okay! PLEASE help me! 好吧,好吧!請救救我!

PLEASE give me some food! 請給我吃的!PLEASE give me some water! 請給我水

PLEASE! 請!Hey! I said please! 嘿!我說了「請」!

Indeed, but you didnt say thank you. 確實是,可是你沒說「謝謝」。

色拉英語002 How do I get to Nanjing Road?

A:Pardon me, can you tell me how to get to Nanjing Road?

對不起,能不能告訴我怎麼去南京路?

B:Sure, you can take bus number 21, or subway line one . 你可以坐21路公車或者地鐵一號線。A:Which one is faster? 哪個更快呢?

B:If I were you, I"ll take the subway. 如果我是你,我就坐地鐵。A:Thank you. 謝謝

C:Excuse me, do you know where the museum is? 對不起,你知不知道博物館在哪兒?

B:Easy, just go north on Shanxi road. It"s about twenty minutes from here.The museums on the left, you can"t miss it. 簡單,沿陝西路。大約走20分種。博物館就在左邊,你不會找不到的。C:Thanks! 謝謝B:You"re welcome! 沒關係!

色拉英語003 Is Kevin home?

A:I"m bored. Is there any way we can have some fun? 真無聊你有什麼好辦法讓我們開開心?

B:Easy! Just watch! 簡單!看我的

B:Ding-dong! Is Kevin home? 叮咚!凱文在家嗎?C:coming! 來了

B:Ding-dong! Is Kevin home? 叮咚!凱文在家嗎?C:coming! 來了!

B:Ding-dong! 叮咚!

B:Ding-dong! Is Kevin home? 叮咚!凱文在家嗎?

C:No, he"s...he"s......he"s not in. ......他不在家。

B:No, he"s...he"s......not in. He"s not in. He"s not in. ..................家。他不在家。

D:Is Kevin home? 凱文在家嗎?

B:He"s not in. 他不在家。

色拉英語004 I don"t like Peking Duck

Hey man. is this your first time in Shanghai?

! 夥計! 你是第一次來上海嗎?

Yeah! 是啊。Do you like the city? 你喜歡這個城市嗎?Yes I do. 是的,我很喜歡。

How about Beijing? 那麼你喜歡北京嗎?

I haven"t been there yet. 我還沒去過。

Have you tried Peking Duck? 那你吃過北京烤鴨嗎?

Yeah. It"s great. 是的,太棒了。

Hey, buddy, he said he likes Peking Duck.

嘿,夥計,他說他喜歡北京烤鴨。

How about you?那麼你喜歡嗎?

Absolutely not! 當然不! I do NOT like Peking Duck! 我不喜歡北京烤鴨!

色拉英語005 What a fat bird!

Hey, how are you guys doing? 嘿!你們好Fine! How are you? 你好,你好嗎?

I"m really bored. 真無聊。I"m leaving. 我要回家了。See you around!待會兒見!

OK, see you later! 好啊,待會兒見!Bye! 再見!Sorry, I have to go now. 報歉,我現在得走了。

I have a class this evening. 晚上我得上課。See you tomorrow! 明天見!So long! 再見

Take care! 保重!It"s...it"s getting late. 天越來越晚了。

I"m afraid...I have to go now. 我恐怕……我得走了。Good night! 晚安!

Good night! Sweet dreams! 晚安!做個好夢!

色拉英語006 MMMM,delicious

Mmmm, delicious! 嗯……,美味啊!

Theres nothing like fresh mosquitoes! 沒有比新鮮蚊子更好吃的了!

Those mosquitoes really look tasty! 那些蚊子看起來很好吃!

They sure are! 沒錯!You ought to catch some yourself! 但是你得自已抓!

Theres plenty! 這兒還有很多!

Can you give me a hand? 你能幫助我一下嗎?Id love to. 我很樂意。

Kid, but Im kind of busy right now! 小東西,可是我現在沒空。

Can you give me a hand? 你能幫助我一下嗎?

色拉英語007 I don"t like the book

This ones a red-hot best seller! 這是一本最暢銷的書!

Youve really got to check it out. 你可以去看看。

I guarantee youll love it! 我保證你會喜歡它的!

What a great novel! I love it! 多棒的一本小說啊!我喜歡!

This book is too long! 這本書太長了!What a bore! 這太叫人討厭了!

This book is utterly tasteless. 這本書一點沒有味道。

色拉英語008 He"s my favorite

Hey, this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,這太棒了! 喔……嗚!

Hmph. I cant stand Elvis. 我受不了艾爾維斯.

You must be kidding! Why not? 你在開玩笑! 為什麼不喜歡?

Hes too boring. 他太無聊了。

Hes so dull, it makes me nod off. 他是那麼的乏味,讓我犯困。

Ok, so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜歡誰呢?

The only kind of singer I like is one who wakes everybody up!

我喜歡那種能把所有人都叫醒的歌手!

色拉英語009 Cheers...Hiccup

Hey, dude! 嘿,老兄! How are you doing ? 過得好嗎?

Have a nice weekend! 過個愉快的周末!

Cheers! 乾杯! Merry Christmas, buddy! 聖誕快樂,夥計!

Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂! Happy birthday! 祝您生日快樂!

Happy...birthday ???

Have a great Valentines Day! 祝你情人節玩得開心!

Happy new year! 新年快樂!

And...and... ...... Have a nice trip! 祝您旅途愉快!

色拉英語010 Do you speak English

Hey, are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你們星期六有空嗎?

Yeah! What do you have in mind? 是的。怎麼了?

Id like to take you to …我想帶你們去

……take us to dinner? ……帶我們去吃晚餐?

Cool! I really enjoyed that bug-pizza we had last time! ! 我喜歡我們上次吃的蟲子披薩!

No, no! 不,不!I want to take you to study a foreign language! 我要帶你們去學外語!

Study a foreign language? 學外語?

Sure! Wouldnt it be great to speak another language? 能說外語很棒,不是嗎?

It would be so useful! 外語真的很有用!It would? 是嗎?

Yeah, just think how much fun it would be to sing in another language!

當然,想想,用外語唱歌有多有趣!

Really? Okay! 真的嗎?好吧!Yeah, lets try it! 好吧,讓我們試試!

All right then, repeat after me! 好了,跟我讀!

色拉英語011 You flatter me

MY, dont you look smart today! 你今天看上去真帥!

Really? Why thank you! 是嗎?哎呀,謝謝!

I dont remember you telling me that before! 過去我可從沒聽說過!

Oh, Ive always thought you were beautiful! 哦!我一直認為你很漂亮!

That new home of yours is really gorgeous! 你的新房子真是漂亮極了!

Really? Oh, you flatter me! 是嗎?你在恭維我!

You are such a sweet-talker! 你的嘴真甜!

Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了個新家!

Why, thank you very much! 哎呀,非常感謝!

色拉英語012 What do you do

Today, lets talk about jobs! 今天讓我們來談談自己的工作!

Excuse me, can you tell me what you do?請問您的工作是什麼?

Me? Im a cab driver. 您問我嗎?啊!我是個出租司機。

This is a really tiring job, you know. 你知道這是個很累人的工作。

Pardon me,. could you tell me what you do for a living? 對不起,請問您是什麼工作?

Sure, Im a salesman. 啊!我是一名推銷員。

Say, if you need anything, just give mea call.

如果你想買什麼的話,別忘了......給我打電話。

Fresh milk! Fresh milk! 新鮮牛奶! 新鮮牛奶!

Sorry to disturb you. What, may I ask, is your job?打攪您了,請問您是什麼工作?

Who, me? Im just a shop assistant. 我嗎?我是個商店售貨員。

Hello, would you like some fresh, sweet milk?您需要新鮮,香甜的牛奶嗎?

Excuse me, sir, could you please tell us, what is your profession?

耽誤您一分鐘,請問您的工作是什麼?

Why, Im a surgeon. 我的職業是外科醫生。

And me? Im a reporter, bringing you this story.

啊!我的職業是記者,現在在現場報道。

How about you? 那麼您的職業是什麼呢?

色拉英語013 Bottoms up

Ive got some great news! 我要告訴你一個好消息。

Beat it! Im in a bad mood. 走開!我今天心情不好。

This is my lucky day! I found a new job! 今天是我走運的日子!我找到個新工作!

A new job? Really? 新工作?真的?

Really! I wanted you to be the first to know 真的!所以我希望你第一個聽到這個好消息!Congratulations! 祝賀你!I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作順利!

Lets drink to that! 讓我們為這個喝一杯!

To your luck! 為你的幸運! Thank you! 謝謝!

And to our friendship! 還有我們的友誼!To friendship! 為了友誼!

Wait! And to your health! 等等!還有你的健康!

Yes, to good health. 對,為了健康。And to 還有...... To cheers! 乾杯!

色拉英語014 It"s my first time

Im really nervous about this. 我真的很緊張。

Ive got butterflies! 我在發抖!

Dont worry, everyones afraid the first time!

別擔心,第一次的時候,每個人都會害怕!

Are you sure everything is ready? 你確定這很安全?

Yes, Ive double-checked everything. 是的,我已經檢查過兩次了。

Trust me! 相信我!Ok, go for it! 來,跳吧!

Thats it! 就是這樣!

Youre doing great! 幹得不賴! Uh-oh! 啊……!

色拉英語015 I want to fly

Can I give you a hand? 我能幫你嗎?

No, thanks. 不,謝謝。

Are you sure you dont need any help? 你真的不需要幫忙嗎?

I dont want to risk my neck just to fly. 我可不想為了飛而傷著自己。

Who wants to fly, anyway. 誰想要飛啊。

May I help you? 有什麼要幫忙的嗎?

Id like to book an airline ticket. 我想訂一張機票。

色拉英語016 Where am I

Get your maps here, really cheap! 要地圖嗎?很便宜!

Excuse me, sir. Would you like to buy a map? 對不起,先生,您想買地圖嗎?

No, thank you. 謝謝!我不要。

Theyre a real bargain, just four yuan each! 很便宜的,每張才4元。

You cant find a good map that cheap anywhere else! 哪裡去買這麼好的地圖啊。

Sorry, I dont need a map! 對不起,我不需要地圖!

Sure you do! 你當然需要!

Come on, these are great maps! 買吧,多好的地圖啊。

Thanks anyway. 謝謝。

Wherewhere am I? 我在哪裡?

See, I told you you needed a map! 看,我說你需要地圖吧!

色拉英語017 Let"s rock N"roll

Theres a rock concert tonight at the club.今天晚上俱樂部有搖滾音樂會。

Man, I really wish I was going! 夥計, 我好想去啊

!Big deal! 有什麼了不起!

Youre not going? 你不準備去嗎?

No, I couldnt care less. 對不起, 我一點也不感興趣。

Oh. Well, it sounds like everyone will be there. , 好吧, 聽說所有的人都會去啊。

So what!!! 那又怎麼樣

!Hey! the concert is now over! ! 搖滾音樂會到此結束!

色拉英語018 Long time no see

Hey, stranger! , 夥計!Havent seen you in a while! 好久不見!

Long time no see. 好久不見了。

Yeah, long time no see! 是啊, 好久不見!

How have you been? 最近怎麼樣?

Are you all right? 你還好嗎?

Hows your wife? 你太太怎麼樣?

Are you still working for that horrible company? 你還在那個公司?

Hey, are you free Friday? , 星期五有空嗎?

Lets get together! 我們一起過!

Hey buddy! 嘿,夥計!

Great to see you! 你好!

色拉英語019 You are always stylish

Hey man, check out my new look! ! 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎麼樣?

You are always so stylish! 你總是那麼時髦!

But do you really like it ? 不過…… 你真的喜歡這樣?

Like it? 喜歡? Of course! 當然!

Am I not fashionable? Am I not chic? 你不覺得這很時髦?

You should get one, too! 你也該打一個環!

It would look great no you! 看上去會很棒!How awful! 真可怕!

Wow, thats really cool! , 太酷了!

Hey, can you tell me where you bought that? ,能告訴我你在哪裡買的嗎?

色拉英語020 No speeding, OK

Taxi! Taxi! 計程車, 計程車!Where to? 請問您要到哪裡去?

Take me to the Salad hotel. 我要到色拉酒店。

The Salad Hotel? But 色拉酒店? 可是……Hey, Mister! , 先生!

Were already at the Salad Hotel! 這裡就是色拉酒店啊!

Huh? What? 啊?什麼?Oh, were here! 哦,到了!

Wow, that was quick! 真是快啊!

Here you go! 給你錢!

Keep the change, pal! 不用找零了,夥計!

By the way, next time no speeding, okay? 順便提一句, 下次開車別太快了, 好嗎?

Its too dangerous! 很危險的!

色拉英語021 Don"t bother me

Excuse me, could you please tell me What time it is? 對不起!請問現在幾點鐘?

Its eleven oclock. 現在是11點。Thanks! 謝謝你!

Sorry, do you have the time? 對不起,你知道幾點了嗎?

Yeah, its eleven fifteen! 知道,現在是11點一刻!Thank you! 謝謝!

Pardon mecan you do me a favor and tell me the time?

對不起,幫個忙能告訴我現在幾點嗎?

Okay, okay. 好了,好了

But this is the LAST time! 我最後再說一遍!

This is driving me crazy! 我快瘋了!

Its eleven thirty. Okay? 現在是…….現在是11點半。好嗎?

Ive had enough of these 我受夠了Whoa!

No need to lose your temper! 別這麼大脾氣啊!

I only asked for the time! 我只是問一下時間!

Thank you! 謝謝Enough! ENOUGH! 夠了! 夠了!

I dont know what time it is, okay? 我不知道現在幾點鐘。

I have no idea! 我不知道!

What?! 啊?!Why, um, uh, its 現在是…

Its twelve noon! 現在是12點。

Uhhhhhh 我的天啊……

色拉英語022 Nice to meet you

Hi, Im Helen. , 我是

HelenYour new neighbor. 你的新鄰居。

Nice to meet you! 很高興見到你。

I think Ive seen you around! 我想我在哪兒見過你!

Welcome to the neighborhood. 歡迎成為鄰居。

Do you know where I can find an internet café around here? 你知道這附近哪可以找到網吧?

Ill be glad to show you 我很高興帶你去…

If you need anything just let me know. 如果有什麼要幫忙的話,告訴我一聲。

色拉英語023 Are you busy

Today I was fired! 今天我被解僱了!

Im really bummed out. 我好傷心。

Hey buddy! You busy? 嘿!朋友!最近忙嗎?

No, not anymore. 我不會再忙了,不會了。

Man, you dont look so well. 朋友!你看上去不太好啊。

Everything ok? 一切都好嗎?

No, its not. Leave me alone. 不,別理我。

I just want to some peace and quiet. 我只是想安靜一下。

Hey, dont get upset! 嘿,別生氣啊!

I told you . LEAVE ME ALONE! 我說過,不……要……理……我

Let me go! Let me go! 放開我!

Are you crazy? 你瘋了嗎?

What a day! 多糟的一天啊!

You can say that again! 你再說一遍。

色拉英語024 Jeffery does not live here

Hi, is this Jeffrey? , 是傑弗里嗎?

Im sorry, youve dialed the wrong number. 對不起, 您打錯了。

Hello, may I speak with Jeffrey? 您好, 我能和傑弗里說話嗎?Its urgent! 我有急事!

Theres nobody here named Jeffrey! 這裡可沒有叫傑弗里的!

WoHello, Jeffrey, its me. , 傑弗里, 是我!

I dont know anyone named Jeffrey! 我不認識傑弗里!

Youve dialed the wrong number! 你找錯電話了!

This is ridiculous! Good heavens! 這太荒謬了! 上帝啊!

Listen to me: Jeffrey does not live here! Okay? 你聽懂了嗎? 傑弗里不住這兒!

You got that? No Jeffrey! 這兒沒有傑弗里!

Do you understand? 明白了嗎?Um, this is Jeffrey. 我是傑弗里。Who is this? 你是誰?

色拉英語025 I"ll be rich

Help! Over here! 救命,我在這裡!Help! Save me! 救命!救救我!

Thank heavens. 感謝上帝啊。

Im finally going to be rescued! After all this time! 經過這漫漫歲月,我終於能夠獲救了!

Good-bye old friend. 再見吧!老朋友。

At last Im going to be saved. 我終於能夠獲救了。

You know what will happen after Im rescued? 你知道我離開這裡後會發生什麼事情?

Ill be famous! 我會成為名人!And you know what that means? 你知道那意味著什麼嗎?…Reporters! Photos! Interviews! …… 記者!照片!採訪!

Yes, I can see it now. 是的我已經可以想像!Fame and fortune! 聲望…… 財富!

Ill be RICH! 我會很有錢!Well my friend, 啊!朋友,

all that is waiting for me! 這些東西都等著我呢!But now, I have to go. 我現在不得不走了。

Okay, I really must go now. 好了,我真的要走了。Ill miss you! 我會想你的!

色拉英語026 Introduction

AMike, this is Jean. 邁克,這是簡。

Nice to meet you, Jean! 很高興見到你,簡!

And Jean, this is Mike. 簡,這是邁克。

How do you do, Mike? 你好,邁克。Hey, whats your name? 嗨,你叫什麼?

Robert. 羅伯特。Robert, good to meet you! 羅伯特,很高興見到你!

Likewise. 我也一樣。Well, where are you from? 你從哪來?

Im from Argentina. 我來自阿根廷。And how about you? 你呢?

Im Im from Canada. 加拿大。Sorry! 對不起!

色拉英語027 I"ll miss you

A:So long! 再見!

I hope our paths cross again some day! 我希望還可以再見到你

!B:Me, too! 我也是!Ohwait a minute! 哦……等一下!

Here, take my pet! 帶上我的寵物!

Its something to remember me by. 看到它你可以想起我。

Take care! 保重啊! Keep in touch! 保持聯絡!

A:Good-bye! 再見! B:Good-bye! Ill miss you! 我會想你的!

A:Ill miss you, too! 我也會想你的!

色拉英語028 Airport surprise

This is my friend. 這是我的朋友。

Shes been abroad for two years. 她出國已經兩年了。

I really missed her. 我非常想念她。

But today shes coming home! 今天她回來了!

Im waiting here at the airport to surprise her when she arrives!

我等在機場是為了在她到來時給她一個驚喜!Oh, here she comes! ! 她來了!

Welcome home! 歡迎回來!Its you! 是你!

Im so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高興你能來機場接我!

I missed you so much! 我非常想念你!

色拉英語029 What are you up to?

What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有什麼安排?

Im going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!

What are you going to do on National Day? 你國慶節打算幹什麼呢?

Well, Im planning to visit my sister! , 我打算去拜訪我的姐姐。

What do you intend to do this weekend? 你這個周末打算做什麼?

Go shopping, of course! 當然是購物啦!How about you? 你呢?

What are you up to? 你準備做什麼?Why, I have a date! , 我有約會!

色拉英語030 Sign language

Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂這件藝術品嗎?

Hmmmno, 嗯……不,Im not sure what it means. 我不確定。

How about this one? 這個呢?UhI dont know. 嗯……我不知道。

You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣賞藝術!

Okay, what does this one mean? 好吧, 那麼這個是什麼意思呢?

Hey, I understand it! , 這個我懂!

Actually, it has a very important message! 實際上,它傳遞了一個非常重要的信息!

Really? What does it mean? 真的嗎? 什麼意思?Its quite obvious! 非常明顯!

It says that the mens room is that way! 它說,「男洗手間」在那裡!

色拉英語031 Birthday party

This birthday party is a real eye-opener.這真是個叫人大開眼界的生日晚會啊。

Just look at that, music, gifts, and and bills to pay. 你瞧那音樂,禮物和……和要付的悵單。

Bills? Who cares? 帳單?誰會在乎?

Im going to have one just like this. 我也要辦一個像這樣的晚會。

So whos going to organize your party? 那該誰來幫你辦生日晚會呢?

I dont care who organizes it. 我才不管誰來幫我辦。

I want a birthday cake the size of this house, and flowers as pretty as me.

我就要像這房子一樣大的蛋糕,像我一樣漂亮的鮮花。

And Im going to dress up in my birthday suit! 然後穿上我的生日禮服!

What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鮮花啊!

I just want a simple birthday party. 我只想要個簡單的生日晚會。

Really. 真的。A simple one, 簡簡單單,

if there is such a thing. 如果還有的話。

色拉英語032 Tomorrow is beautiful

Good afternoon Mr. Wright, 下午好瑞特先生,how are you? 你過得好嗎?

Im fine, how are you? 很好,你呢?

Not bad, not bad. 還不賴。Quiet day, isnt it? 多安靜的一天啊!

Yeah, 是啊,I hope its nice out tomorrow. 希望明天會好點。

Jenny! Hey! 嗨! 珍妮!Hi, john! 嗨! 約翰!

Hey! Whats up? 嗨! 最近怎麼樣?

Not much, how about you? 沒什麼特別的, 你呢?

Oh, just the usual. 哦,老樣子。Take care! See you! 保重!再見!

Catch you later! 一會兒見!

I really hope its nice tomorrow! 希望明天是美好的一天。

色拉英語033 Come over and I"ll share it with you

Hey, what are you up to? 嘿,你在幹什麼?

Oh, uhnothing! 啊!沒……沒什麼。

What do you mean nothing? 還說「沒什麼」?

I saw that apple! 我看見那隻蘋果了!

What apple? 什麼蘋果?

oh, this apple! ……哦,這個蘋果!

Okay, tell you what: if you come over here, Ill share it with you!

好了,告訴你吧,如果你能過來,我就和你分享這個蘋果!

Really? 真的嗎?Sure! I promise! 當然! 我保證!

Great! Ill be right there! 太好了,我馬上就來!

Hey! You said youd share it with me! ! 你說過和我分享蘋果的!

Yeah, if you came over here! 是的,如果你能過來的話!

色拉英語034 Everyone has a opinion

Welcome once again to Salad Time. 歡迎再次來到「色拉時間」。

Today, were going to talk about opinions. 今天我們要談談「觀點」。

Lets take a look at some interviews 讓我們來看看一些採訪吧……

Hello, could you please tell us what you think about our city?

你能不能告訴我們你覺得這個城市怎麼樣?

This city? 這個城市?

Its beautiful, and so modern! 很漂亮,很現代!

Its really a great place! 真是一個好地方!

Excuse me, could you tell us how you liked the film?

對不起,能不能告訴我們你覺得這部電影怎麼樣?

I loved it! 我很喜歡!

Im going to see it again! 我要再看一遍!

Pardon me, but could you tell us what you think of the food here?

對不起,能不能告訴我們,你覺得這裡的食物怎麼樣?

Its nothing special. 沒什麼特別的。

Waitthat looks good! 等等……那個看起來不錯!

Hey, what do you think of my bike? 嗨,你覺得我的山地車怎麼樣?

Not bad, not bad! 不錯,不錯!

色拉英語035 It"s a good buy

Good evening! Can I help you? 晚上好!我能幫你什麼忙?

I need something for catching flies. 我要一個能抓住蒼蠅的東西。

Youre in luck, I have just what you need!你真走運,我正好有你要的東西!

Wow, thats really expensive! 天啊,那麼貴!

What do you mean? 不是吧?

Thats a great price! 這是個好價格!

Hey, Im no country bumpkin! 嘿,我不是鄉下土包子!

Come on, its a steal! 得了,真的是便宜貨!

Besides, you wont find one like this anywhere else!

而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和這一樣的了!

Really? 真的?Absolutely! 絕對是!

I guarantee: no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!

我保證沒有一隻青蛙擁有像這樣一個捕蠅器。

色拉英語036 The deadly bottle

What? A ship? 輪船?啊!Im rescued! IM RESCUED!! 我得救了!我得救了!

I really appreciate your help! 太感謝你的幫助了。

Youre welcome. 不必客氣。Good luck! 祝你好運!

Thank you! 謝謝!Thank you so much! 非常感謝!

Do not forgetyou should always be polite to everyone

但是別忘記:你應該對所有的人都有禮貌。

I wont forget! 我不會忘的。

Never forget this! 不要忘記。

I promise, Ill never forget! 我發誓,我永遠不會忘的!

Over here! Im over here! 我在這裡。我在這裡!!!

Help! HELP!!! 救命!救命!They cant hear me. 他們聽不到我。

How can I get their attention? 我怎麼才能引起他們的注意呢?

Thats it! 有了!

A note! Ill write a note! 我來寫張便條!

No! 不……!

色拉英語037 Nervous goalie

Okay, should we start? 好了,我們可以開始了嗎?

Okay! 可以了!Hey!! Wait a minute! !! 等一下!

You didnt give me a chance to warm up! 你還沒有給我熱身的機會!

What? 什麼?

Okay, then go ahead, warm up. 好吧,開始熱身吧。

Okay, are you ready now? 好了,你準備好了嗎?Readly! 好了!

Hold it! Hold it! 等一下! 等一下!

Are you sure you dont need to warm up? 你確定你不需要熱熱身?

Of course not! 當然不!

Im warning you, dont try me patience! 我警告你,不要考驗我的耐心!

All right, all right! 好吧,好吧!Lets go! 我們開始吧!

Wait! Wait! HOLD IT!! 等等! 停住它!!

色拉英語038 Long farewell

Taxi! Taxi! 計程車! 計程車!Thank you for your help! 謝謝你的幫助。

Dont mention it! 不客氣!And thanks for your hospitality! 謝謝你的熱情款待!

I really enjoyed my stay! 在這裡我過得很愉快。

It was our pleasure, really! 別客氣,真的!I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高興。

Please come again next summer! 明年夏天請再來。

I cant wait! 我已經等不及了Have a safe trip home! 一路平安。

色拉英語039 A question of style

All right, sir. 好了,先生。

How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一個什麼樣的髮型?

Im not sure. 我也不確定。What do you suggest? 你有什麼建議嗎?

Well how about like this? 嗯……這個怎麼樣?

I dont think so. 我不喜歡。Thats too old-fashioned. 這已經過時了。

Okay. How about this style? 好吧,這個髮型怎麼樣?

No, too trendy. 不,這太時髦了。This one? 這個怎麼樣?A little too wild. 有些太雜亂了。

Hmmm. Can you give me some idea of what youd like? 嗯。你能不能告訴我你喜歡什麼?

I want a hair cut just like that guys! 我要那個傢伙的髮型!

色拉英語040 Why am I on a tree

Hahahaha! 哈哈哈!What are you doing up there? 你在上面幹什麼?

You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鳥!Dont laugh! 這有什麼好笑的!

I suggest you join me up here! 我建議你也到樹上來!

What? Are you kidding? 什麼? 你開玩笑?Thats ridiculous! 真是荒謬!

Youre crazy! 你瘋了!You think hell go away soon? 你認為它會很快離開嗎?

I dont know! 我不知道!but thats what were all hoping! 不過……那是我們都希望的!

041 Abilities

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! 歡迎,女士們,先生們。Its Salad Time!! 這是「色拉時間」!

Please give a warm welcome to our very special guest! 讓我們熱烈歡迎今天的嘉賓。

Tonight were going to talk about abilities. 今晚我們將要討論「能力」。

Tell us: can you use a phone? 你會用電話嗎?Use a phone? 用電話?

Of course not! 當然不會!Well then, 好吧,…can you drive a car? ……你會開車嗎?

Drive a car? 開車?What are you talking about? 你在說些什麼?

Im a cow! 我是一隻牛!Umm, okay, 好吧。How about the internet? 互聯網呢?

Can you surf the internet? 你會上網衝浪嗎?The internet? 互聯網?

Whats that? 那是什麼Gee, it seems you cant do anything useful!

看來你不會做任何有用的事!

Hold it! 等一下!Now I want to ask you a question or two. 我想問你一兩個問題。

Well, uh,all right. ,…… 好吧。Can you moo? 你會發出牛叫聲嗎?

Well, uh no. 嗯……不會。

Can you eat grass? 你會吃草嗎?

Heh-hehumno. 嗯……不會。

How about milk? 牛奶呢?

Can you make milk? 你會產奶嗎?Uhno. ……不會。

Gee, it seems you cant do anything useful! 看來你不會做任何有用的事!

色拉英語042 Way cool

I dont care what anyone else thinks. 我不介意別人如何看我。

I know I look cool! 我認為我看起來很酷!

Whoa! Whats that? ! 那是什麼?What happened to her? 她怎麼啦?

They dont bother me at all! 他們根本不能影響我!

I dont care what they think. 我不介意他們說什麼。

They dont bother me at all. 他們不能影響我。

色拉英語043 Art gallery

Hey, this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,這個展覽聽起來很有趣!

I want to see it! 我想看一看!

Hmmm. 唔。Whats that? 那是什麼?

Or that? 那個呢?And what about THAT? 那個呢?

I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一點都不明白他們要表達什麼。

What, for instance, is THAT thing? 比如那是什麼?Easy! 簡單!

What? 什麼?Oh! Did you say easy? 你說「簡單」?

Okay, whats that supposed to be? 好,那是什麼?Um, its a box! 嗯…… 那是個盒子!

A a box? 盒子?Yeah! What did you think it was? 是啊! 你認為它是什麼?

色拉英語044 Meteor shower

Whats in the news today? 今天有什麼新聞?

Well, the paper says a meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd.

報紙說63號將有流星撞地球。

A meteor? 流星?On June 3rd? wow! 63? !Excuse me, sir. 對不起,先生。

But what is the date today? 但……今天是幾號?

Hmm, this must be June. 唔,今天一定是6月。

June? June what? 6? 6月幾號?

Lets see 讓我們看一下,today is the the third. 今天是……3號。

Today is June 3rd? 今天是……63號?

The meteor!! 流星!

Here it comes!!! 流星來了!

The meteor? 流星?

色拉英語045 I didn"t know you could fly

I swear, its true! 我發誓,這個故事是真的

I saw it with my own eyes! 我親眼看到的!

I dont believe it. 我才不相信!

Youve got to be kidding! 你一定是在開玩笑!

Excuse me. 對不起!

Could you hold it down a little? 你能小聲一點嗎?

I cant read! 我不能看書了!

What? You cant read? 什麼? 你不能看書了?

You ought to be ashamed! 你該感到羞愧!

I could read when I was five! 5歲就能看書

Hahaha! You are so funny! 哈哈! 你真有意思!

I didnt know you could fly! 我可從來不知道,你還會飛!

色拉英語046 I want my money back

Hello! What can I do for you? 你好!我能為你做些什麼?

Im afraid I have to return this. 恐怕我要退貨。

What? Why? 什麼?為什麼?

Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你對菜單或時間控制有問題嗎?

Im not satisfied with this thing. 我對這玩意不滿意。

I want a refund. 我要退錢。

How about exchanging it for something else? 換成其他東西如何?

Lets see what we have 讓我們看看還有什麼……

Look, I just want my money back. 我只想要回我的錢。

Wait a minute! 等一下!How about this one? 這個如何?

This one? this one? 這個?這個呢?Or this ? 或者這個?

Hey, no problem, no problem! 嘿,沒什麼,沒問題!

Forget it! 算了吧!

I thought he wanted something for killing flies. 我原以為他需要一個殺蒼蠅的東西。

色拉英語047 A great idea

Here I am, stuck on a desert island. 我被困在這個荒涼的小島。

How can I contact my friends? 怎麼和我的朋友聯繫呢?

Theres no telephone, no email, no fax machine

沒有電話,沒有電子郵件,沒有傳真機

……Thats it! 對了!

I can write a note! 我可以寫信!

Dear Everyone, I miss you all! 親愛的朋友,我很想念你們!

Please come and save me! 快來救救我吧!

Your good friend, Mr.G. 你們的好朋友,

Mr.GWait a minute! 等一下!

How can I send it? 我該怎麼把信寄出去呢?

Theres no post office! 沒有郵局!

Theres no mailman. 沒有郵遞員!

Aha! I have an idea! ! 我有主意了啊!Huh? ?

色拉英語048 Say cheese

Sorry, but you look a little too serious! 對不起,但是你看上去太嚴肅了!

What should I do? 我該怎麼做?

Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?

Ok, ok. 我知道了,我知道了。

Lets try again! 讓我們再試試!

Could you please try to be a little more relaxed?你能不能更放鬆一點?

All right, all right, Ill do my best. 好的,好的,我儘力。

How is this? 是這樣嗎?

Oh, forget it! 哦,算了!

Just pose any way you like. 就用你喜歡的姿勢吧。

All right. 好吧!What are you doing? 你幹嗎啊?

This is my favorite pose! 這可是我最喜歡的姿勢啊!

色拉英語049 My first operation

Whats on your mind? 你在想什麼?

Youre not worried, are you? 你不是在擔心吧?

Will it hurt? 會受傷嗎?

Im very sensitive to pain! 我對疼痛十分敏感的!

Dont worry! 別擔心!Everything will be just fine. 一切都會好的。

Hold it! Wait a second! 等一下! 等一下!

Im so nervous! 我好緊張!

This is my first operation! 這是我第一次動手術!

Calm down, calm down. 冷靜,冷靜。

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. 相信我,我完全理解你的感受。

This is my first operation, too. 這也是我第一次做手術。

色拉英語050 Go fishing

I love fishing! 我喜歡釣魚!

Its great fun. 這是個很有意思的活動。

Even if you dont catch a fish for hours.

雖然我總是連著好幾個小時都沒有什麼收穫。

That doesnt bother me, though. 可是我並不為這事情而不高興。

Not everyone can catch a fish every time.因為不是每個人每次都能釣到魚。

My friends often tell me 我的朋友常對我說

……Shut up! 閉嘴!

What do you know? 你知道什麼?

Youve never caught a fish! 你從來沒有釣到什麼魚!

What?!! 什麼?!!I caught one! 我釣到啦!

This time I caught a BIG one! 這次我釣到一條大魚!

Look! What luck! ! 我真幸運!

Actually, I dont care for fishing. 事實上我並不在乎釣魚。

I just want to be alone on a boat. 我更喜歡一個人坐在船上。


推薦閱讀:

Boaty McBoatface以及英文姓氏中Mc,Mac
英語零基礎自學入門經驗分享 2
轉載漏屋老師《外語聽力真相:不是聽清才能聽懂,而是聽懂才能聽清!》
那些關於egg的表達,理解錯就出笑話了!
【零基礎自學英語】 如何打造全英語環境

TAG:英語 |