如何用英語口語表達各種「吃驚」

come as a complete shock

讓人徹底震驚

His accident came as a complete shock for the family.

他出意外的消息把整個家庭都嚇呆了。

2be taken aback

大吃一驚

I was taken aback, when I heard about John"s death.

聽說John已經去世了,我大吃一驚。

3be stunned

目瞪口呆

I am just stunned with her behavior towards her husband.

我被她對她丈夫的所作所為驚呆了。

4It"s unbelievable.

用來表示某件事令人難以置信。

It"s unbelievable that they got married at this age.

他們在這個歲數就結婚,真不可思議。

5Words can"t describe how I feel about this ...

此刻的心情無以言表…

Words can"t describe how I feel about this whole disaster.

我對這整個災難的感受已經無法用語言表達。

6There is no way it could have happened.

這件事沒理由會發生。

She is already married to Mike, how can she just marry someone else? There is no way it could have happened.

她已經嫁給麥克了,怎麼能再和別人結婚呢?這絕對沒理由發生。


推薦閱讀:

《大國外交》引國內外熱議
英語口語一、輔音
【乾貨】省下10萬培訓費——0到5歲語言敏感期英語啟蒙(0-1歲篇之一)
讓零基礎英語孩子愛上原版書

TAG:英語 | 英語口語 | 口語 | 表達 | 吃驚 |