基礎英語口語系列:買單

今天,小編給大家整理了一些買單的時候可能會用到的英語口語,希望大家喜歡。

買單

1.請給我賬單,好嗎?Could I have the check, please?

2.請結賬。Bill, please。

3.我來付錢。It""s on me。

4.我請客。Be my guest。

5.請把賬單分開。Separate bills, please。

6.我們各付各的怎麼樣?How about going Dutch?

7.我該付多少錢?How much shall I pay?

8.請過會兒開賬單給我。Please bill me later。

9.恐怕賬單上有個錯誤。I""m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

10.我覺得這個賬單不對。I don""t think the bill is correct。

11.能開一張收據嗎?May I have a receipt, please?

英語口語對話實例

Paying the Check 買單

Brad: Let me take care of the check today.

布拉德:今天我來買單。

Lucy: Why? It""s unfair. How about going Dutch?

露西:為什麼?這樣不公平。我們各付各的怎麼樣?

Brad: You paid last time because I didn""t have any money, remember?

布拉德:上次我沒有錢,就是你付的,還記得嗎?

Lucy: Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don""t worry about it. I didn""t mind picking up the tab last time.

露西:哦,算了吧。我幾乎都忘了。別在意。我不介意上次買單的。

Brad: But you really should let me treat one time. I""d feel like I owe you one if I didn""t.

布拉德!不過你確實應該讓我請一次客了。不然我會覺得欠你一個人情的。

Lucy: OK. But it""s only for this time.

露西:好吧。僅此一次啊。

Brad: What""s the damage?

布垃德!總共是多少錢呢?

Lucy: It""s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don""t forget the tip. It""s usually 15%.

露西:總共是12美元80美分。但別忘了還有小費,通常是總消費的15%。

Brad: (to the waiter) Check. please.

布拉德:(對服務頁說)請結賬。


推薦閱讀:

逃避買單的那些套路,別在我面前玩
男女一起由誰買單
戀愛厚黑學:他買單還是她買單
最牛B的臀部,全世界都願意為她買單
婚外戀情, 誰為你買單

TAG:英語 | 英語口語 | 口語 | 語系 | 買單 | 基礎 |