[美劇] 殺手XIII/XIII: The Series 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 殺手XIII/XIII: The Series 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 殺手XIII/XIII: The Series 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

XIII是由法國和加拿大合拍的一部電視劇,於2011年春上映。這部片子改編自比利時的連環漫畫冊,作者是Jean Van Hamme和William Vance,連環漫畫冊的靈感來源於同名遊戲XIII。故事主要圍繞記憶缺失的主人公想解開自己的身世之謎而展開。這部片子由 Prodigy Pictures and Cipango影視公司製作,

該影視公司曾製作2008電視迷你系列劇XIII(迷你[展開全文]

XIII是由法國和加拿大合拍的一部電視劇,於2011年春上映。這部片子改編自比利時的連環漫畫冊,作者是Jean Van Hamme和William Vance,連環漫畫冊的靈感來源於同名遊戲XIII。故事主要圍繞記憶缺失的主人公想解開自己的身世之謎而展開。這部片子由 Prodigy Pictures and Cipango影視公司製作,

該影視公司曾製作2008電視迷你系列劇XIII(迷你劇),這次的XIII(電視劇版)由08年的原班人馬傾情奉獻。

他沒有名字,沒有記憶,沒有過去,面目全非,似乎從不曾來到過這個世界。唯一的線索,就是身上的紋身「XIII」。XIII得到神秘組織的幫助從監獄裡死裡逃生,遇到似曾相識的戀人,被神秘組織強迫做交易的同時,被另一伙人追殺。而他們的目的,就是藏在XIII手錶里的記憶晶元。XIII究竟是誰,他的身後又藏著怎樣一個驚天秘密?而記憶晶元里又藏著什麼?一切都撲朔迷離,XIII最終是否能找出自己的身世之謎,發現陰謀背後的驚天大秘密? (文:深影@羽玄 海報:於同學)

【劇本】:

(Keys rattling) (Gate opening) (Footsteps) Ugh (Fighting) Ugh! (Fighting/ grunting) (Fighting) Ugh! (Heavy breathing) Like a deer caught in the headlights (Shell case clinking) Were at war! Because you have nothing left to live for.

=>(鑰匙敲響)(開門)(腳步聲)呃(戰鬥)呃! (戰鬥/咕嚕)(戰鬥)呃! (沉重的呼吸)就像一個在大燈中捕捉到的鹿(殼叮噹響)我們在戰爭!因為你沒有什麼可以活下去的

Crash! President Sheridan: The assassination of my sister former president Sally Sheridan we are guided by a power larger than ourselves.

=> 崩潰!謝里登總統:刺殺我姐姐前總統莎莉謝里丹,我們是以比我們大的力量為指導。

(Struggling) Splash! Ugh! (Bowl clattering) You volunteered to help protect your country.

=> (掙扎)飛濺!啊! (碗嘩啦啦)你自願幫助保護你的國家。

Thats the kind of man you were.

=> 你就是那種人。

Thirteen is bad luck Carrington: Your wife and daughter were killed.

=> 十三運氣不好卡林頓:你的妻子和女兒都遇害了。

Amos: Everyone has a breaking point Ahhhhhhh! (Lock turning) Exercise yard.

=> Amos:每個人都有一個突破點Ahhhhhhh! (鎖轉)運動場。

Ill pass.

=> 我會通過。

(Taser crackling) Exercise yard! Ugh! (Fighting/ grunting) Ahhhhhhh! (Struggling) Thud (Fighting/ grunting) (Fighting/ grunting) (Taser crackling) Ugh! (Taser crackling) (Footsteps) (Gasping) (Struggling) Doctor: Give me the paddles Clear Shock (Paddles charging) Clear again Shock (Flatline) Time of death 11:07.

=> (泰瑟crack子)運動場!啊! (戰鬥/咕嚕)啊! (掙扎)刺(戰鬥/哼哼)(戰鬥/咕嚕)(Taser劈啪聲)呃! (Taser劈啪聲)(足跡)(喘息)(掙扎)醫生:給我槳清楚的衝擊(槳充電)再次清除震動(扁線)死亡時間11:07。

(Flatline) I was a secret Agent Betrayed by my own people.

=> (扁線)我是我自己的人背叛的一個特務。

Robbed of my face, my memories, my history hidden in my past is a secret that threatens all humanity.

=> 我的臉被搶,我的回憶,我過去隱藏的歷史,是一個威脅全人類的秘密。

I search for answers with nothing to hold onto but the tattoo that has become my name I am XIII.

=> 我尋找答案,沒有什麼可以堅持,但已成為我的名字我是XIII的紋身。

Amos: That just about sums it up, Mr.

=> 阿莫斯:那簡直就是總結。

president.

=> 主席。

What about those additional AITs we talked about.

=> 那麼我們談到的那些額外的AIT呢?

We deployed fifteen more last week.

=> 我們上周還部署了十五個。

Fifteen.

=> 十五。

That brings us to 300 advanced imaging technology units at airports across the country.

=> 這使我們能夠在全國各地的機場獲得300個先進的成像技術單元。

We need more.

=> 我們需要更多。

Whats the threat level? Homeland has us at yellow.

=> 什麼是威脅級別?國土有我們在黃色。

Orange for domestic and international flights.

=> 國內和國際航班的橙色。

But for the moment, I think your concerns have been met.

=> 但是現在,我認為你的擔心已經得到滿足了。

For the moment.

=> 暫時。

Thats the operational phrase.

=> 這是操作性的短語。

Youre the director of national intelligence.

=> 你是國家情報總監。

I expect you to stay on top of it.

=> 我希望你留在上面。

I will, sir.

=> 先生,我會的。

Amos: Walk with me.

=> 阿莫斯:和我一起走。

There was a lot of blowback from President Carrington at this mornings security briefing.

=> 卡林頓總統在今天上午的安全通報會上引起了很多反響。

Give me something good.

=> 給我一些好的。

There was an incident in one of the camps.

=> 其中一個難民營發生了一起事件。

Our inmate died this morning of an apparent heart attack.

=> 我們的犯人今天早上死於明顯的心臟病發作。

Apparent? We dont have a lot of intel yet.

=> 表觀?我們還沒有很多的英特爾。

Youre the head of the CIA, Giordino.

=> 你是中情局Giordino的負責人。

Get it.

=> 得到它。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

(Coughing/ choking) Hell be fine.

=> (咳嗽/窒息)他會沒事的。

Where am I? Some place safe.

=> 我在哪裡?有些地方安全。

Your body has been through a lot.

=> 你的身體經歷了很多。

The doctors we brought says youre dead.

=> 我們帶的醫生說你死了。

Who the hell are you? Someone who wants to help you to find what you want the most.

=> 你到底是誰?有人想幫助你找到你最想要的東西。

Your real identity.

=> 你的真實身份。

Why? Why? Yeah, why do you want to help me? What do you want in return? A small favour.

=> 為什麼?為什麼?對,你為什麼要幫我?你想要什麼?一個小小的忙。

The last time I did a favour it was for my country and I ended up behind twelve feet of barbed wire in the middle of Romania.

=> 上一次我幫了我一個忙,就是在羅馬尼亞的中間,我落後了十二英尺的鐵絲網。

We didnt have anything to do with that.

=> 我們沒有任何關係。

Whos we? You ask so many questions.

=> 我們是誰?你問了這麼多問題。

My whole lifes a big question what do you want? There is a safety deposit box thats only accessible by you.

=> 我一生都是一個很大的問題,你想要什麼?有一個只能由您訪問的保險箱。

We want whats inside.

=> 我們想要什麼裡面。

Which is? We have no idea.

=> 哪個?我們不知道。

Not interested.

=> 沒興趣。

Its you.

=> 是你。

Ive been shown photos before.

=> 之前我已經看過照片了。

Carrington: Your name is Ross Tanner.

=> 卡靈頓:你叫羅斯·坦納。

Its all lies.

=> 這全是謊言。

This ones not.

=> 這個不是。

This ones from the one person who knows who you are.

=> 這個來自一個知道你是誰的人。

Why should I believe you? Because we went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that camp.

=> 我為什麼要相信你?因為我們經歷了很多麻煩才把你從難民營中解救出來。

What if I say no? Its a lot less trouble to get you back inside.

=> 如果我說不呢?讓你回到裡面要少得多。

Take a look at the media file.

=> 看看媒體文件。

Youll find it very informative.

=> 你會發現它非常豐富。

Apparently the body is missing along with one of the guards and the head of the medical staff.

=> 顯然身體與衛兵和醫務人員的頭之一一起失蹤。

Amos: Hes alive.

=> 阿莫斯:他還活著。

That is a possibility of course, however, so far hard to tell.

=> 當然,這是一種可能性,但至今很難說。

Hes alive.

=> 他活著。

Not long after you were sent away the press uncovered a scandal, involving President Sheridans Vice-president Michael Langston.

=> 你被送走後不久,新聞界發現了一個醜聞,涉及謝里登總統的副總統邁克爾蘭斯頓。

Sheridan selected Ben Carrington as his new Vice-president.

=> 謝里登選擇本卡林頓為新任副總統。

Though their political stances were at odds, Sheridan knew Carrington would be a popular choice with the country.

=> 雖然他們的政治立場不一致,但謝里登知道卡林頓將是國家的熱門選擇。

Almost a year after that, Wally Sheridan was diagnosed with an unstable, cronic illness and Ben Carrington was sworn in as the current President of the United States nine months ago.

=> 在此之後的幾乎一年,沃利謝里登被診斷為不穩定,慢性疾病,本卡林頓宣誓就任美國現任總統九個月前。

You gonna tell me your name? (Laughing) Sam: Youve got the dark and mysterious thing down pat.

=>你會告訴我你的名字? (笑)山姆:你有黑暗和神秘的東西拍下來。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

Can I help you? Yeah, Im, um, trying to verify the authenticity of this photo.

=> 我能幫你嗎?是的,我正在試圖驗證這張照片的真實性。

I was told you were an expert.

=> 我被告知你是一個專家。

Well I dont know about that, but Ill do what I can.

=> 那麼我不知道,但我會盡我所能。

Have we met before? No, I just got into town.

=> 我們以前見過么?不,我剛剛進城。

You seem familiar.

=> 你似乎很熟悉。

Yeah, I get that a lot.

=> 是的,我得到了很多。

Well it appears to be a genuine chemical capture photo.

=> 那麼這似乎是一個真正的化學捕獲照片。

Which would be consistent with the period.

=> 這與期限是一致的。

Im guessing early to mid 80s.

=> 我猜是早在八十年代中期。

There is only gamma in the paper.

=> 紙上只有伽馬。

It seems to be an authentic, analog print from an analog source.

=> 這似乎是來自模擬源的真實的模擬列印。

Can you tell me if the boys birth mark is real? Photoshopping leaves artifacts doesnt appear to be manipulated.

=> 你能告訴我男孩的出生標記是真的嗎? Photoshopping葉子文物似乎不被操縱。

But thats not to say the birth mark isnt make-up.

=> 但這並不是說出生標記不是化妝。

I hope that it helps.

=> 我希望它有幫助。

It helps a lot.

=> 它有很多幫助。

How much do I owe you? No charge.

=> 我欠你多少?免費。

Are you sure? I believe if you treat a customer well, he will be a customer for life.

=> 你確定?我相信,如果你善待客戶,他將成為終身客戶。

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

(Helicopter blades whirring) This way.

=> (直升機槳葉呼呼)這樣。

(Footsteps) (Beeping) (Car engine running) You came.

=> (腳步聲)(嗶嗶聲)(汽車引擎運行)你來了。

(Gunshot) Splash! Hes down.

=> (槍聲)飛濺!他失望了

Yeah the target is terminated.

=> 是的,目標被終止。

Gasp! (Gun shots firing) (Street sounds) (Tires screeching) Crash! (Gun shots firing) (Tires screeching) Ugh! (Door creaking) What are you doing here? You need a better lock on your back door.

=> 喘氣! (槍聲射擊)(街頭聲)(輪胎尖叫)崩潰! (槍聲射擊)(輪胎尖叫)呃! (門吱吱作響)你在這裡做什麼?你需要更好的鎖在你的後門。

You need a better answer.

=> 你需要一個更好的答案。

I needed a place to stay? Thats why they invented hotels.

=> 我需要一個地方留下來?這就是他們發明酒店的原因。

Put the gun down.

=> 放下槍。

Somebodys gonna get hurt.

=> 有人會受傷。

Ugh Let me see your shoulder.

=> 呃讓我看看你的肩膀。

Im fine.

=> 我很好。

Bleeding all over my floor is not fine! Take off your jacket and shirt before I shoot you.

=> 我的地板出血不好!在我開槍之前,脫掉你的外套和襯衫。

Dont ya think thatd be counterproductive? Take off your shirt.

=> 你不覺得這會起反作用嗎?脫下你的襯衫。

Youre not gonna shoot me.

=> 你不會開槍的

No, I am going to start firing.

=> 不,我要開始射擊了。

And whoever is after you is going to know where you are.

=> 而追隨你的人將會知道你在哪裡。

The tattoo How do I know its not fake? You dont.

=> 紋身我怎麼知道這不是假的?你沒有。

It is you.

=> 是你。

I thought you were dead.

=> 我以為你死了。

Well, theres those who wish I was.

=> 那麼有人希望我是。

Where have you been? I was sent to a rendition camp in Romania.

=> 你去哪兒了?我被送到羅馬尼亞的一個錄音棚。

I dont understand these people.

=> 我不明白這些人。

They recruit you to stop a conspiracy that would have taken down the entire government.

=> 他們招募你來阻止一個陰謀,將整個政府取消。

They ask you to risk your life then they lock you away? How could they do that? Thats what I intend to find out.

=> 他們要求你冒著生命危險,然後把他們鎖起來?他們怎麼能這樣做?這就是我想要發現的。

Why did you change your face? The other one had become a liability.

=> 你為什麼改變你的臉?另一個已成為一個責任。

But you kept the tattoo.

=> 但你保持紋身。

Yeah as a reminder of what I went through.

=> 是提醒我所經歷的。

And what I lost.

=> 而我失去了什麼。

Lets take a look at that shoulder.

=> 我們來看看那個肩膀。

Sam: Come on.

=> 山姆:來吧。

Sam: I can do it for you.

=> 山姆:我可以為你做。

Please.

=> 請。

Memory chip.

=> 內存晶元。

Remember what happened the last time you popped a chip into one of my computers? (Police sirens) Freeze! Sam: Hey, come on! Tell me why! XIII: Youre right, Im sorry.

=> 還記得上一次你把晶元放到我的電腦里發生了什麼嗎? (警笛)凍結!山姆:嘿,來吧!告訴我為什麼!十三,你是對的,我很抱歉。

(Computer processing) Youre staring.

=> (計算機處理)你在盯著。

Its your face.

=> 這是你的臉。

I know its you, but I still cant believe its you.

=> 我知道這是你,但我仍然不能相信這是你。

Yeah, I cant believe much of anything anymore.

=> 是的,我再也不能相信什麼了。

What does it mean? XIII: No idea.

=> 這是什麼意思?十三:不知道。

But the files are incomplete.

=> 但文件不完整。

It cuts off at the end in mid code.

=> 它在中間代碼最後切斷。

But there should be another part.

=> 但應該有另一個部分。

Well this is a no-brainer.

=> 那麼這是一個明智之舉。

Its Irish.

=> 這是愛爾蘭人。

A Claddah friendship ring.

=> 一個Claddah友誼圈。

The hands represent friendship.

=> 雙手代表友誼。

The crown loyalty and fidelity.

=> 皇冠的忠誠和忠誠。

The heart love.

=> 心中的愛。

Usually there are two of them.

=> 通常有兩個。

Where are you gonna go? I havent got that far yet.

=> 你要去哪裡?我還沒有那麼遠。

Ive got empty rooms upstairs.

=> 我樓上有空房間

The rent would be reasonable.

=> 租金是合理的。

Sam, there are people who want me dead.

=> 山姆,有人要我死。

Im not gonna put you in the cross fire again.

=> 我不會再把你交叉在十字架上。

It seems to me Im already in pretty deep.

=> 在我看來,我已經很深入了。

And if youre here, you can keep an eye on me.

=> 如果你在這裡,你可以關注我。

All right as soon as I get some answers, I move on.

=> 好,只要我得到一些答案,我繼續前進。

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

Like I said treat a customer well and hell be a customer for life.

=> 就像我說的那樣對待一個客戶,他就會成為終身的客戶。

Hey do you have a spare cell phone? I have to make a call that cant be traced.

=> 嘿,你有空餘的手機嗎?我必須打個電話,不能跟蹤。

Ah, youd be surprised at the things people leave behind.

=> 啊,你會為人們留下的東西感到驚訝。

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

(Dialing phone) Yeah, we need to meet.

=> (撥打電話)是的,我們需要見面。

And this time I choose the place.

=> 這次我選擇這個地方。

I was relieved to hear from you.

=> 聽到你的消息,我感到寬慰。

I thought you were dead.

=> 我以為你死了。

Im not that easy to kill.

=> 我不是那麼容易殺人。

You should know we had nothing to do with what happened on the docks.

=> 你應該知道我們和碼頭上發生的事情沒有任何關係。

We need you alive.

=> 我們需要你活著

Give me what was in the safety deposit box.

=> 把保險箱里的東西給我

Thats not the way it works.

=>這不是它的工作方式。

Give me the contents.

=> 給我的內容。

Then youll get the information we promised.

=> 那麼你會得到我們承諾的信息。

Let me know when you want a deal.

=> 讓我知道什麼時候你想要一個交易。

(Fighting) You have no idea how much you dont want this.

=> (戰鬥)你不知道你不想要這個。

But, I do.

=> 但是我願意。

(Fighting) (Shelves crashing) (Fighting/ struggling) The feeling in your arm will come back.

=> (戰鬥)(架子崩潰)(戰鬥/掙扎)你的手臂的感覺會回來。

Eventually.

=> 最終。

Any more pressure and Ill kill the nerves.

=> 更多的壓力,我會殺了神經。

And youll have to find a new line of work.

=> 而且你必須找到一個新的工作路線。

Now who hired you? Ugh! Okay fine, lets raise the stakes a little.

=> 現在誰僱用你?啊!好吧,讓我們稍微提高賭注。

Im gonna apply seven seconds of pressure here and then here.

=> 我要在這裡施加七秒的壓力,然後在這裡。

You can live the rest of your life, blind, and crippled or you can take me to your contact.

=> 你可以度過餘生,瞎眼,跛腳,或者你可以帶我去接觸你。

Ugh ugh! Irina: This is it.

=> 呃,呃!伊琳娜:就是這樣。

XIII: Get out.

=> 十三:出去。

This isnt over between us.

=> 這不在我們之間。

It is for now.

=> 這是現在。

XIII: Sit down.

=> 十三:坐下

Irina? Its a matter of moments before my secret service detail arrives.

=> 伊琳娜?在我的秘密服務細節到來之前,這是一個問題。

And finds you dead.

=> 並發現你死了。

(Nature sounds) You can leave us now, Irina.

=> (大自然聽起來)你現在可以離開我們了,伊琳娜。

We have a lot to catch up on.

=> 我們有很多事情要跟上。

This cabins been in my family for generations.

=> 這個小屋在我的家庭已經世世代代。

My getaway from the world.

=> 我從世界的逃走。

Your own getaway wasnt quite so cozy Id imagine.

=> 你自己的假期並不像我想像的那麼舒適。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

Your new face suits you.

=> 你的新面孔適合你。

Yeah? Well someone almost shot it off.

=> 是嗎?那麼有人差點把它趕走。

Not anyone who works for me, I can assure you.

=> 不是任何人為我工作,我可以向你保證。

You must have been very persuasive with Irina.

=> 你一定對伊琳娜很有說服力。

We came to an understanding.

=> 我們達成諒解。

Hmmm, thats disappointing.

=> 嗯,這是令人失望的。

I thought I could trust her.

=> 我以為我可以信任她。

Just like your sister thought she could trust you.

=> 就像你姐姐以為她可以信任你。

Right up until the moment you had her brains blown out.

=> 直到你把腦子炸開。

God bless the United States of America.

=> 上帝保佑美利堅合眾國。

(Gunshot firing) (Shell case clinking) Thats not true.

=> (槍擊)(殼轟鳴)事實並非如此。

Despite our political differences, my sister and I were very close.

=> 儘管我們有政治上的分歧,但我和我的姐姐非常接近。

You thought as president she was taking the country in the wrong direction.

=> 你以為她是在走錯了方向的總統。

I believed that, yes.

=> 我相信,是的。

And her assassination was an opportunity for you to step into office.

=> 而她的暗殺是你上台的機會。

For the country to turn to your politics.

=> 為了國家轉向你的政治。

As it happens, yes.

=> 當然,是的。

But I did not kill my sister.

=> 但我沒有殺死我的妹妹。

Carrington had evidence and forced you out.

=> 卡靈頓有證據,強迫你出去。

I have a heart condition I didnt know I had.

=> 我有一個心臟病,我不知道我有。

I resigned for my health and for the good of the country.

=> 我為了我的健康和國家的利益而辭職。

Carrington Carringtons the one who put you in that rendition camp! Im the one who got you out! In this town you never know who your real friends are.

=> Carrington Carrington是那個把你送進那個演出陣營的人!我是讓你出去的人在這個小鎮,你永遠不知道你的真正朋友是誰。

Whats on the memory chip? Something important to me.

=> 內存晶元是什麼?對我來說很重要

As important as it is for you to learn the identity of the boy on the pier.

=> 和你一樣重要的是要學習碼頭上的男孩的身份。

Where did you get that photograph? Well, youll have that answer, when I have the chip.

=> 你從哪裡得到這張照片?那麼,當我有晶元的時候,你會有這個答案的。

If theres one thing I learned in prison its that some things you got to let go of.

=> 如果我在監獄裡學到了一件事情,那就是你放棄了一些事情。

(Street sounds) It was the ex-president who got you out of prison? Dont be so impressed.

=> (街頭的聲音)前總統是誰讓你出獄?不要這麼印象深刻。

Sheridans got his own agenda.

=> 謝里登有他自己的議程。

I dont know what it is yet, but it includes me.

=> 我不知道它是什麼,但它包括我。

Well what are you gonna do with the chip? Hold on to it.

=> 那麼你會怎麼做的晶元?堅持下去。

Right now its the only thing thats keeping me alive.

=> 現在是唯一讓我活著的東西。

Whats next? A chat with Carrington.

=> 下一步是什麼?與Carrington聊天。

I hate to break it to you, but you cant just waltz into the west wing and demand to see the president.

=> 我不想把它打破,但是你不能只是跳入西翼,要求看到總統。

Thats why the east wing makes more sense.

=> 這就是為什麼東翼更有意義。

I dont understand, what are you saying? XIII: Well, first i get to Washington.

=> 我不明白,你在說什麼?十三:那我先到華盛頓吧。

Once there, I sign up for a self-guided tour of the White House.

=> 一到那裡,我就報名參加白宮的自我導遊。

Now security will be especially tight.

=> 現在安全將特別緊張。

No electronics, weapons or tools of any kind.

=> 沒有任何電子,武器或任何工具。

So everything I need to take, must look innocent.

=> 所以我需要採取的一切,必須看起來無辜。

Im sorry, no photos.

=> 對不起,沒有照片。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

Once inside, Ill need to create a small diversion for the secret service.

=> 一旦進入,我將需要為秘密服務創建一個小的轉移。

Nothing too big, but something big enough to get them out of my way.

=> 沒有太大的東西,但是有足夠大的東西可以讓它們脫離我的方式。

That guy in the hat stole something from that table.

=> 那個戴帽子的傢伙從那張桌子上偷了一些東西。

For a moment, the diversion will take the secret service agents out of play.

=> 一時間,分流將使秘密服務人員失去作用。

Itll focus the people monitoring the surveillance cameras on the situation.

=> 它將把監控攝像機的人員集中在這種情況上。

The White House medical clinic is down an adjacent hallway.

=> 白宮的診所就在相鄰的走廊。

The examination rooms are the only ones not monitored.

=> 檢查室是唯一沒有被監視的人。

When the White House installed their original heating system, the compressors werent very powerful.

=> 當白宮安裝了他們原來的加熱系統時,壓縮機不是很強大。

They used oversized ducts for maximum airflow.

=> 他們使用超大風管來獲得最大氣流。

Giordino: Does he know whats on the chip? I dont think so.

=>Giordino:他知道晶元上有什麼?我不這麼認為。

(Grate creaking) Guard: Rodriguez, five star tucked in.

=> (嘎嘎嘎吱)守衛:羅德里格斯,五星藏在裡面。

All quiet on centre.

=> 所有安靜的中心。

Ugh! Rodriguez, we have a situation in the state dining room.

=> 啊!羅德里格斯,我們在州餐廳有一個情況。

On radio: Rodriguez, what are you doing on that floor? Were on it.

=> 在收音機里:羅德里格斯,你在那個樓上做什麼?我們在上面

Repeat, situation in the state dining room.

=> 重複,在國家餐廳的情況。

Burke, Levitt, check and report.

=> 伯克,萊維特,檢查和報告。

Copy.

=> 複製。

This is Rodriguez, still have a situation in the state dining room.

=> 這是羅德里格斯,在州餐廳還有一個情況。

Requesting.

=> 請求。

(Gun cocking) You dont look like Rodriguez to me.

=> (槍豎起大拇指)你看起來不像羅德里格斯。

You still sound like Cuddle fish to me.

=> 你仍然聽起來像擁抱著我的魚。

XIII: Whats the password? Jones: Cuddlefish.

=> 十三,密碼是什麼?瓊斯:鸚鵡魚。

It was your nickname for me.

=> 這是你的昵稱。

You and I were, uh involved.

=> 你和我是,呃介入。

XIII? What are you doing here? Well, its nice to see you too.

=> 十三?你在這裡做什麼?那麼,也很高興見到你。

You cant just walk into the White House.

=> 你不能走進白宮。

Well, you can if you know where to walk.

=> 那麼,如果你知道在哪裡走,你可以。

I knew youd been assigned to the security detail and had the midnight shift.

=> 我知道你已經被分配到安全細節,並有午夜班。

You couldnt have known Id be the one to find you.

=> 你不可能知道我會是找到你的人。

Well, sometimes you gotta play the odds.

=> 那麼,有時你必須發揮幾率。

If you wanted to talk to the president, why not just set up an appointment? Since he had me locked up in a rendition camp, I didnt think thatd be the safest play.

=> 如果你想和總統談談,為什麼不直接預約呢?既然他把我關在一個錄音棚里,我不認為這是最安全的。

Rendition camp? What did they tell you? That you were stationed overseas in a black ops operation.

=> 演出陣營?他們告訴你什麼?你是在一個黑人操作的海外駐紮的。

And you bought that? Look, when files are more classified, you dont ask questions.

=> 你買了嗎?看,當文件更加分類時,你不會問問題。

When we both know what you and I know, you ask questions! There was a rumor that you recovered your memory and that you were living with your wife and kids in San Diego.

=> 當我們都知道你和我知道的時候,你會問問題!有傳言說你恢復了你的記憶,並且你和聖地亞哥的妻子和孩子住在一起。

On the one hand I kind of hoped it was true.

=> 一方面,我希望這是真的。

On the other hand, it kind of pissed me off.

=> 另一方面,這樣的生氣讓我很失望。

Well I wouldnt want to piss you off.

=> 那麼我不想讓你失望。

Radio: Anyone have a twenty on Jones? Jones.

=> 收音機:瓊斯有二十個人嗎?瓊斯。

Ten six five.

=> 十點六五

Radio: Copy.

=> 收音機:複製。

What now? Against my better judgment, I wake up the president of the United States.

=> 現在怎麼辦?反對我更好的判斷,我叫醒了美國總統。

I cant wait to hear what he is going to say about this.

=> 我迫不及待地想聽到他會對此說些什麼。

Carrington: What the hell is going on?! Why the hell was he in the rendition camp? I incarcerated him for nation security reasons.

=> 卡林頓:到底是怎麼回事?他到底是為了什麼?為了國家安全的原因,我監禁了他。

You Hey! Let him go! Let! Him go.

=> 你嗨!放了他!讓!他走了。

Were good.

=> 我們很好。

Were good.

=> 我們很好。

What national security reasons? The answer to that is beyond your security clearance.

=> 什麼國家安全原因?答案是超出了你的安全許可。

Is it outside mine? Of course not, sir.

=> 它在我的外面嗎?當然不是,先生。

It happened before you took office.

=> 這件事發生在你上任之前。

I really think that this is a conversation that needs to happen between us in private, Mr.

=> 我真的認為這是一個需要在我們私下之間進行的對話,

president.

=> 主席。

I was told you suffered a heart attack.

=> 我被告知你遭受了心臟病發作。

Im sure you were broken up when you heard the news.

=> 當你聽到這個消息的時候,我確信你已經分手了。

It was staged.

=> 這是上演的。

My release was arranged by sources outside the government.

=> 我的釋放是由政府以外的來源安排的。

Who? Former president Wally Sheridan.

=> 誰?前總統沃利謝里登。

You told me we had Sheridan under We do.

=> 你告訴我,我們有謝里登,我們做。

Ill get into it first thing in the morning.

=> 我會在早上第一件事。

You better get into it fast.

=> 你最好快速進入。

Sheridan couldnt have done this without inside help.

=> 謝里登不可能在沒有內部幫助的情況下做到這一點。

Why would he break you out of that camp? He wanted what was inside a safety deposit box, a memory chip.

=> 他為什麼要把你從這個陣營中解救出來?他想要一個保險箱,一個內存晶元裡面的東西。

And no, I dont know whats on it.

=> 不,我不知道這是什麼。

Yet.

=> 然而。

We gotta find out what Sheridans up to.

=> 我們要找出Sheridan的。

Whats he up to? Why the hell isnt he in prison? Because if the truth about Sheridan ever came out, it would tear this country apart.

=> 他在幹什麼?他為什麼不在獄中?因為如果謝里登的真相出來了,就會把這個國家分裂開來。

Where is that chip now? Some place safe.

=> 那晶元現在在哪裡?有些地方安全。

Am I free to go? Mr.

=> 我有空嗎?先生。

president: Yeah Hey, Im really sorry about how it went down in there.

=> 總統:是的,我真的很抱歉它在那裡發生了什麼事。

Its not your fault, I was hung out to dry.

=> 這不是你的錯,我掛了干。

Just watch your step, you may be next.

=> 只要看著你的腳步,你可能就在旁邊。

Why wasnt I brought into the loop on this? With XIII contained it was a non-situation.

=> 為什麼我不把它帶入這個循環?第十三載,這是一個非情況。

And given your appreciation for what he had done before I thought that Colonel dont ever confuse my personal loyalties, with my loyalty to my country.

=> 而且,在我認為上校永遠不會把我個人的忠誠與我對國家的忠誠混為一談的時候,感謝他所做的一切。

I wont.

=> 我不會。

I regret making the mistake.

=> 我後悔犯了錯誤。

Now why was he put in that camp? We believe he has knowledge that may be potentially dangerous to the United States.

=> 現在他為什麼要在這個營地呢?我們相信他對美國可能有潛在危險的知識。

What sort of knowledge? We dont know.

=> 什麼樣的知識?我們不知道。

Colonel Let me try to clarify.

=> 上校讓我試著澄清。

Five soldiers.

=> 五個士兵。

Each with specific expertise, were brought together in a deep black ops program.

=> 每個具有特定的專業知識,都彙集在一個深黑色的操作方案。

All of these men had their records deleted.

=> 所有這些人都刪除了他們的記錄。

Its as if they never existed.

=> 就好像他們從來沒有存在過。

(Explosions/ gunfire) It was a rogue Para-military operation, it was pulled outside of the intelligence community.

=> (爆炸/槍聲)這是一場流氓的Para-military行動,被拉到了情報界之外。

Now whatever it was, no one in Washington knows the details.

=>無論如何,華盛頓沒有人知道細節。

Days later, the men who coordinated the mission committed suicide.

=> 幾天後,協調使命的人自殺了。

We dont have any positive confirmation of the identities of the soldiers or how many might have survived the mission.

=> 我們對士兵的身份沒有任何正面的確認,也沒有任何人能夠倖存下來。

But we have uncovered intel that leads us to believe that at least one man who survived the mission, was XIII.

=> 但是我們發現,英特爾讓我們相信,至少有一名倖存下來的人是XIII。

He is the link to an operation so dark, that no one in Washington knows its actual purpose.

=> 他是一個如此黑暗的行動的聯繫,華盛頓沒有人知道它的實際目的。

And we dont know whether its this knowledge or his abilities that are the real danger.

=> 而且我們不知道這個知識或者他的能力是否是真正的危險。

You cant make the assumption that if he recalls all of the details hell be a threat! Mr.

=> 你不能假設,如果他回想所有的細節,他會成為一個威脅!先生。

president, with all due respect, to protect this country we have to make that assumption.

=> 總統,應該尊重,保護這個國家,我們必須作出這樣的假設。

The man is a walking time bomb.

=> 那人是行走的定時炸彈。

The man saved the country from falling into the wrong hands.

=> 這個人拯救了這個國家,而不是落入了錯誤的手中。

If anything happens to him, Ill hold you personally accountable.

=> 如果他發生什麼事情,我會追究你個人的責任。

Is that clear? Perfectly, sir.

=> 明白了嗎?完美,先生。

Keep close to him.

=> 靠近他。

That way well know what Sheridans up to.

=> 那樣我們就會知道謝里登的什麼了。

Ill put my best people on it.

=> 我會把我最好的人放在上面。

Sam: Hey! Did you get in to see the president? And Amos and Jones.

=> 山姆:嘿!你有見過總統嗎?阿莫斯和瓊斯。

Just like the good old days.

=> 就像過去的美好時光一樣。

Any luck with that? Ive been through the file a dozen times, problem is I dont know what Im looking for.

=> 還有什麼好運氣?我已經通過了十多次文件,問題是我不知道我在找什麼。

You convinced that something important is in there? Why else would Sheridan want this so badly? There is a reason why I kept the chip hidden in this watch.

=> 你確信那裡有重要的東西?為什麼謝里登會這麼想呢?為什麼我把晶元藏在手錶里是有原因的。

Its like, you know theres information buried in my memory that some people would kill for and some would kill to make disappear.

=> 就好像,你知道我的記憶中埋藏著一些信息,有些人會殺人,有些人會殺人消失。

It seems like Sheridan wants whats on the chip, and whats buried, and trapped up in here.

=> Sheridan似乎想要什麼在籌碼上,什麼被埋沒,並被困在這裡。

Maybe I can help with some of that.

=> 也許我可以幫助一些。

Sam: Take a look at this.

=> 山姆:看看這個。

Across the lake is an old run-down hotel.

=> 在湖對面是一個老破舊的酒店。

Can you zoom in on that name? The name ends with LLS.

=> 你能放大這個名字嗎?名字以LLS結尾。

Okay, but that could be anywhere.

=> 好吧,但那可能在任何地方。

Have a little faith.

=> 要有信心。

Its the state flag of Colorado.

=> 這是科羅拉多州的國旗。

Youre good.

=> 你很好。

And dont you forget it (Alarm ringing) Its the security alarm Ugh! (Heavy breathing) You could have called.

=> 不要忘了它(鬧鐘響了)這是安全鬧鐘啊! (沉重的呼吸)你可以打電話。

You didnt leave a number.

=> 你沒有留下一個號碼。

Do you mind? Not a problem.

=> 你介意嗎?不是問題。

Are we still on for breakfast? We are.

=> 我們還在吃早餐嗎?我們是。

Its everything thats left of your personnel file.

=> 這是您的人事檔案中剩下的一切。

Well, it seems appropriate that my life story fits on one page.

=> 那麼,我的人生故事似乎適合在一個頁面上。

The president is lighting fires under every department head for answers.

=> 總統正在各部門領導下點燃火災。

Its a field report from a deceased Agent.

=> 這是來自已故代理人的實地報告。

In it, he mentions an unnamed student who showed a potentially high aptitude for the service.

=> 其中,他提到一位未具名的學生,他表現出很高的服務能力。

We believe that persons you.

=> 我們相信這個人就是你。

A student at the University of Colorado.

=> 科羅拉多大學的一名學生。

Its not much.

=> 這並不多。

Ill be sure to tell the president how pleased you are with his efforts.

=> 我一定會告訴總統,他的努力是多麼的高興。

Yeah, you do that.

=> 是的,你這樣做。

In exchange hed like that memory chip.

=> 作為交換,他喜歡那個內存晶元。

He can have it when Im done with it.

=> 當我完成它時,他可以擁有它。

Enjoy your waffles.

=> 享受你的華夫餅。

Analyst: Soft tempest scanners planted two years ago have been re-activated.

=> 分析師:兩年前種植的軟風暴掃描儀已經重新啟動。

Cryptos analyzing this live feed, intercepted from the one screen that was active afterhours at Lincoln photo.

=> Crypto分析了這個現場直播,截獲了林肯照片中活躍的一個屏幕。

Well, that sure as hell isnt Samantha Taylor working late, taking the red eye out of her wedding photos.

=> 那麼,那肯定不是薩曼莎·泰勒(Samantha Taylor)工作得很晚,從她的婚紗照中剔除了紅眼。

No, sir, it is not.

=> 不,先生,不是。

Thats XIII and the chip he found.

=> 這是XIII和他找到的籌碼。

Giordino: And now weve got it too.

=> Giordino:現在我們也了解了。

Sam: The name ends with "LLS.

=> 山姆:名字以「LLS」結尾。

" XIII: Cheyenne Wells The lake Green Falls Green Falls, Colorado Did I grow up there? Did I go fishing with my father on this lake? When I caught fish, did he give me a high five? Did he put his arm around my shoulder and tell me wed try again tomorrow when I didnt? The answers are locked up here small stuff compared to whatever Sheridan and Carrington want to dig out.

=>「十三,夏延韋爾斯湖綠色瀑布科羅拉多州的綠色瀑布我在那裡長大了嗎?我在這個湖邊和父親一起去釣魚嗎?當我釣到魚的時候,他給了我一個高五碼嗎?肩膀,告訴我,我們明天再試一次,當我沒有?答案被鎖在這裡小東西比什麼謝里登和卡林頓想挖出來。

Im left with a strangers face and a huge hole in my past.

=> 過去我留下一個陌生人的臉和一個巨大的洞。

But I cannot let that stop me.

=> 但是我不能阻止我。

Ill find the truth, or Ill die trying.

=> 我會找到真相,否則我會死的。

XIII: Fortunately XIII: Im not that easy to kill.

=> 十三:幸好十三:我不是那麼容易殺人。

XIII: So bring it on.

=> 十三:所以把它打開。


推薦閱讀:

TAG:權力的遊戲美劇 | 影視 | 美劇 |