[美劇] 星際之門:亞特蘭蒂斯/Stargate Atlantis 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 星際之門:亞特蘭蒂斯/Stargate Atlantis 全集第1
季第1集劇本完整版
劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版
在神秘的南極冰層里,發掘出星際之門建造者遺棄的基地。星際之門亞特蘭蒂斯小隊應召執行一次冒險性最大的星際之門任務——前往遙遠的天馬星系。
亞特蘭蒂斯小隊遭遇古代人類文明的襲擊...包括不斷威脅人類生命無處不在的新敵人——The Wraith.
Elizabeth
Weir博士是亞特蘭蒂斯小隊的隊長,她是一個外交關係專家。她擁有出色的政治才能,但在軍事上喜歡虛張聲勢,在軍[展開全文]
在神秘的南極冰層里,發掘出星際之門建造者遺棄的基地。星際之門亞特蘭蒂斯小隊應召執行一次冒險性最大的星際之門任務——前往遙遠的天馬星系。
亞特蘭蒂斯小隊遭遇古代人類文明的襲擊...包括不斷威脅人類生命無處不在的新敵人——The Wraith.
Elizabeth
Weir博士是亞特蘭蒂斯小隊的隊長,她是一個外交關係專家。她擁有出色的政治才能,但在軍事上喜歡虛張聲勢,在軍隊裡面擔任少校之職。John
Sheppard是一個天資聰穎的駕駛員。陸軍少尉Aiden Ford擔任副駕駛員,他是一個年輕熱情的軍官。Rodney
McKay博士是一個聰明機智的天體物理學家,曾在星際之門司令部任職。飛船上還有一位朋友——Teyla,她是天馬星系人,Arhosian人年輕漂亮
的領袖,與亞特蘭蒂斯小隊一起跟The Wraith戰鬥。
在新的一季中加入了許多新面孔,他們之中最引人注意的是Ronan Dex,一個為了捍衛自己的星球而與The Wraith抗爭7年的天馬星系人。還有地球最新型的銀河戰鬥巡洋艦Daedalus--代達羅斯號的司令官,Steven Caldwell上校。
新的一季新的冒險,Atlantis的冒險再度歸來,帶領你探索深奧的宇宙。
【劇本】:
- Dr Weir.
=> - 威爾博士
- Peter.
=> - 彼得。
- You see? Nothing.
=> - 你看?沒有。
- Carson, get back here.
=> - 卡森,回到這裡。
Nothing happens! Its a waste of time! Excuse me, Dr Weir.
=> 什麼都沒發生!這是浪費時間!對不起,韋爾博士。
Hes not even trying.
=> 他甚至沒有嘗試。
He discovered the gene this technology responds to.
=> 他發現了這種技術對此的反應。
He wishes he never had it.
=> 他希望他從來沒有過。
- Really? - Can you believe that? - We could test you a third time, Rodney.
=> - 真的嗎? - 你相信嗎? - 我們可以第三次考驗你,羅德尼。
- Thats very funny.
=> - 這很有趣。
Weve only a handful of people genetically compatible with Ancient technology and, despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs, we need all of them to sit in this chair, including Dr Beckett.
=> 我們只有少數幾個人與古代技術在基因上相容,儘管我們的英勇努力與我們的技術相銜接,但我們需要所有人都坐在這張椅子上,包括貝克特博士。
Hes afraid of the thing.
=> 他害怕這件事。
This chair controls the most powerful weapons known to us.
=> 這把椅子控制著我們所知道的最強大的武器。
Im afraid of it.
=> 我很害怕
But every time someone sits in it, we learn something new about the Ancients.
=> 但是每次有人坐在裡面,我們都會學到一些關於古人的新東西。
- Dr Beckett should be proud of his genes.
=> - 貝克特博士應該以他的基因為榮。
- It is a random characteristic.
=> - 這是一個隨機的特點。
This really bothers you, this whole gene thing? Oh, clearly I am overcome with envy (!) Just the people I need to see.
=> 這真的困擾你,這整個基因的東西?哦,顯然我被羨慕(!)只是我需要看到的人。
Come with me.
=> 跟我來。
Weve gotten closer to locating the Lost City, but were looking in the wrong place.
=> 我們已經接近尋找失落的城市,但是看錯了地方。
We thought we had a Stargate address - six symbols that determine where the Ancients went after Antarctica.
=> 我們以為我們有一個星際之門的地址 - 六個符號,決定了古人去南極之後的地方。
Recently, we determined a seventh symbol.
=> 最近,我們確定了第七個符號。
- The point of origin, Earth.
=> - 起源點,地球。
- Thats not it.
=> - 不是這個。
- Then your address must be incorrect.
=> - 那麼你的地址一定是不正確的。
- Not incorrect.
=> - 沒錯。
Incomplete.
=> 不完整的。
What are you saying, Dr Jackson? Its an eight-symbol address.
=> 你在說什麼,傑克遜博士?這是一個八個符號的地址。
Its further away than we imagined, but its not out of reach.
=> 它比我們想像的更遠,但它不是遙不可及的。
- Atlantis? - Atlantis.
=> - 亞特蘭蒂斯? - 亞特蘭蒂斯。
I think we can go there.
=> 我想我們可以去那裡。
Apache, Blackhawk, Cobra, Osprey.
=> 阿帕奇,黑鷹,眼鏡蛇,魚鷹。
Its a lot of training for the Antarctic.
=> 這是對南極的很多培訓。
The one continent Id never set foot on.
=> 我從來沒有踏過這個大陸。
Its one of my least favourite continents.
=> 這是我最不喜歡的大陸之一。
I kind of like it here.
=> 我有點喜歡這裡。
- You like it here? - Yes, sir.
=> - 你喜歡這裡? - 是的先生。
Be there in about 10 minutes, sir.
=> 先生,大概10分鐘左右吧。
Weve been through this.
=> 我們已經經歷了這個。
Im not your man.
=> 我不是你的男人
- Keep moving.
=> - 繼續移動。
- Im a medical doctor.
=> - 我是一名醫生。
- Theres nothing to be afraid of.
=> - 沒有什麼可怕的。
- I break these things! This has survived for millions of years.
=> - 我打破這些東西!這已經存活了數百萬年。
It will survive you.
=> 它會生存下來
Now sit down, close your eyes and concentrate.
=> 現在坐下,閉上眼睛,集中注意力。
Nothing! This time just try to imagine an image of where we are in the solar system.
=> 沒有!這一次試圖想像一下我們在太陽系中的位置。
I think I feel something.
=> 我想我感覺到了一些東西。
- It could be lunch-related.
=> - 可能是午餐相關的。
- Shut up and concentrate.
=> - 閉嘴,專心。
Watch out! What did I do? Get us back down there! (radio) All inbound craft, we have a rogue drone that could seek a target on its own.
=> 小心!我做了什麼?讓我們回到那裡! (收音機)所有入境飛行器,我們有一個無賴的無人機,可以自己尋找目標。
Land immediately.
=> 立即著陸。
This is not a drill.
=> 這不是演習。
Its too late.
=> 太晚了。
Hang on! Break right! - I said right! - Im getting to that, sir.
=> 不掛斷!正確的打破! - 我說得對! - 我明白了,先生。
- I told you I was the wrong person.
=> - 我告訴過你我是錯的人
- Just do something! - Like what? - Carson concentrate on shutting that weapon down before it hurts someone.
=> - 做點什麼- 像什麼? - 卡森集中精力關閉武器,然後傷害人。
- I cant see it! - Pull up.
=> - 我看不到它! - 拉起。
Pull up! - What about now? - Nows good.
=> 拉起! - 現在呢? - 現在很好。
Shut it down! - Sir, what the hell was that? - Wait for it.
=> 關掉它! - 先生,那到底是什麼?等一下
Get out! (gasps) I think I did it.
=> 出去! (喘氣)我想我做到了。
- That was different.
=> - 那是不一樣的
- For me not so much.
=> - 對我來說不是那麼多。
The drone appears to have been incapacitated.
=> 無人機似乎已經失去能力。
General ONeills helicopter is unharmed and on its way again.
=> 奧尼爾將軍的直升機沒有受到傷害,而且又一次在路上。
- Seven minutes out.
=> - 七分鐘
- Thank God.
=> - 感謝上帝。
Holy crap! - Jack! - Daniel! - Warm welcome (!) - It wasnt me.
=> 哇靠! - 傑克!丹尼爾! - 熱烈歡迎(!) - 不是我。
How did you Keep my ass from getting blown up? The exceptional flying of Major John Sheppard.
=> 你是怎麼把我的屁股炸掉的?約翰·謝潑德少校的特殊飛行。
He likes it here.
=> 他喜歡這裡。
- Exceptional? You like it here? - Lets say you start talking real fast.
=> - 例外?你喜歡這裡? - 假設你開始真正快速的說話。
Weirs in here.
=> 偉爾在這裡
Hey! Dont touch anything.
=> 嘿!不要碰任何東西。
Yes, sir.
=> 是的先生。
I figure the Ancients packed up and left between five and ten million years ago.
=> 我認為古人收拾了五百萬到一千萬年前。
In their flying city? Yes.
=> 在他們的飛行城市?是。
What? Flying city? Well, keep in mind this is the race that built the Stargates.
=> 什麼?飛行城市?好吧,請記住,這是建立Stargates的比賽。
They did everything big.
=> 他們做了一切大事。
So, why did they leave? Um, who knows? On Earth, they suffered from a plague.
=> 那麼,他們為什麼離開?呃,誰知道?在地球上,他們遭受了瘟疫。
Maybe some of them were trying to start over, seeding life in a new galaxy.
=> 也許他們中的一些人試圖重新開始,在新的星系中播種生命。
- The point is, we know where they went.
=> - 重點是,我們知道他們去了哪裡。
- Pegasus.
=> - 飛馬座
Yes.
=> 是。
Its a dwarf galaxy in the local group.
=> 這是當地一個矮小的銀河系。
Is there any hope of actually meeting them? Well, who knows, but isnt that reason enough to go? Ive been choosing members for this expedition for months.
=> 有沒有希望與他們見面呢?那麼,誰知道,但是不是沒有足夠的理由去?幾個月來我一直在為這次考察選擇會員。
- Im not the one who needs convincing.
=> 我不是那個需要說服力的人
- Well, Im convinced.
=> - 我相信。
- Have fun.
=> - 玩的開心。
- Its a little more complicated than that.
=> - 比這更複雜一點。
We need the Zed PM to power the gate.
=> 我們需要Zed PM來打開門。
- What? - The ZPM.
=> - 什麼? - ZPM。
Hes hes Canadian.
=> 他是加拿大人
- Im sorry.
=> - 對不起。
- The Zero Point Module, General.
=> - 零點模塊,一般。
The power source you recovered from Proclarush Taonas.
=> 您從Proclarush Taonas回收的電源。
Its now powering the outpost defences.
=> 現在正在推動前哨防禦。
Ive determined it generates its enormous power from vacuum energy from a self-contained region of subspace time.
=> 我已經確定它會從子空間時間自足的區域的真空能源中產生巨大的能量。
That was a waste of a perfectly good explanation.
=> 這是一個完美的解釋浪費。
The answers no.
=> 答案是否定的
(Beckett) I shut my eyes and saw it.
=> (貝克特)我閉上眼睛,看到它。
I felt this power Ive never had before.
=> 我感受到了以前從未有過的這種力量。
I had it dancing across the sky.
=> 我讓它在天空中跳舞。
It was magical, it really was.
=> 這是神奇的,它確實是。
I dont know where it came from.
=> 我不知道它是從哪裡來的。
I just tried to concentrate and the drone shut itself down.
=> 我只是試圖集中精力,無人機關閉。
So you were the one? Me? Youre the one who fired that thing at me.
=> 那麼你是那個?我?你是那個向我開火的人
Look, were doing research, working with technology light years beyond us, and we make mistakes.
=> 看,我們正在做研究,用超越我們的光年工作,我們犯錯誤。
Im incredibly, incredibly sorry.
=> 我非常難過,非常抱歉。
- Next time, be more careful.
=> - 下一次,要更小心。
- Thats what I said.
=> - 這就是我所說的。
- The who? You do have security clearance to be here? General ONeill just gave it to me.
=> - 誰?你有安全許可在這裡?奧尼爾將軍剛剛送給我。
- You dont even know about the Stargate? - The what? Gating to another galaxy requires enormous power.
=> - 你甚至不知道星際之門? - 什麼?去另一個星系需要巨大的力量。
- Yes.
=> - 是的。
Find another way.
=> 尋找另一種方式。
- Theres no other way.
=> - 別無他法
You think there are more of these zed things in Atlantis? Yes! And who knows what else.
=> 你認為亞特蘭蒂斯有更多這樣的東西嗎?是!誰知道還有什麼
This isnt just anyone.
=> 這不只是任何人。
These are the gate builders.
=> 這些是門建設者。
The potential wealth of knowledge and technology outweighs anything weve come across since we stepped through the Stargate.
=> 自從我們跨過星際之門以來,潛在的知識和技術財富超過了我們所遇到的任何東西。
Well, with the amount of power you need to make this trek, odds are itll be one-way.
=> 那麼,你需要做這個跋涉的力量,這是單向的。
Yes, we know, but the benefit to humanity is far greater than the risk, General.
=> 是的,我們知道,但對人類的好處遠遠大於將軍的風險。
A risk every one of my expedition members is willing to take.
=> 每個考察隊員都願意冒險。
We think the gene was used as a sort of genetic key, if you will, so that only their kind could operate dangerous or powerful technologies.
=> 我們認為如果你願意的話,這個基因被用作一種遺傳密鑰,所以只有他們的這種基因才能操作危險或強大的技術。
Some people have the same genes as these Ancients? The specific gene is very rare, but, on the whole, they look very much like we do.
=> 有些人和這些古人有相同的基因?特定的基因是非常罕見的,但總的來說,它們看起來非常像我們。
In fact, they were first.
=> 事實上,他們是第一位的。
Were the second evolution of this form, the Ancients having explored this galaxy for millions of years.
=> 我們是這種形式的第二次演變,古人已經探索了這個星係數百萬年。
Please, dont.
=> 請不要。
Why? What are the odds of me having the same genes as these guys? Quite slim, actually.
=> 為什麼?我和這些傢伙有相同的基因有什麼可能?其實很渺茫。
Dr Weir! Dont move! Who is this? - I said dont touch anything.
=> 韋爾博士!不要動!這是誰? - 我說不要碰任何東西
- I just sat down.
=> 我剛剛坐下
Major, think about where we are in the solar system.
=> 少校,想想我們在太陽系的位置。
Did I do that? We could be on our way to discovering an entirely new Ancient civilisation.
=> 我做了嗎?我們可能正在發現一個全新的古代文明。
Best-case scenario, we meet actual Ancients who are willing to help us.
=> 最好的情況下,我們遇到真正的古人誰願意幫助我們。
But if we dont General, we need him.
=> 但是如果我們不是將軍,我們需要他。
- Sorry, Doc.
=> - 對不起,Doc。
I need Daniel here.
=> 我需要丹尼爾在這裡。
- Im talking about Major Sheppard.
=> - 我在說謝潑德少校
Oh.
=> 哦。
Dont you have a dozen or so people already who can use Ancient technology? Yeah, with concentration and training, but John Sheppard, he does it naturally.
=> 你們有沒有十幾個人可以使用古代技術?是的,集中和訓練,但約翰·謝潑德,他自然而然地做到了。
- I checked into his record.
=> - 我檢查了他的記錄。
- The black mark in Afghanistan.
=> - 在阿富汗的黑色標記。
- He was trying to save lives.
=> 他試圖挽救生命
- Disobeying a direct order in the process.
=> - 在這個過程中不遵守直接的命令。
I have read your own file, General.
=> 我已經讀了你自己的文件,一般。
Please.
=> 請。
Right.
=> 對。
OK.
=> 好。
Its your expedition.
=> 這是你的遠征。
If you want him, you ask him.
=> 如果你想要他,你問他。
Thats the thing.
=> 就是這樣。
I have.
=> 我有。
Really? This isnt a long trip, so Ill be as succinct as possible.
=> 真?這不是一個長途旅行,所以我會儘可能簡潔。
- Well, thats pretty succinct.
=> - 那很簡潔。
- Thank you.
=> - 謝謝。
I told Dr Weir that, you know Id think about it.
=> 我告訴韋爾博士,你知道我會考慮的。
And? So? Well? What?! With all due respect, sir, we were just attacked by an alien missile.
=> 和?所以?好?什麼?!先生,我們受到了尊重,我們剛剛遭到外星人的攻擊。
Then I found out I have some mutant gene.
=> 然後我發現我有一些突變基因。
Then theres this Stargate thing and these expeditions to other galaxies This isnt about you, Sheppard.
=> 那麼這個星際之門的事情和這些遠徵到其他星系這不是關於你,謝潑德。
Its a lot bigger.
=> 它更大。
Right now, at this very second, whether I decide to go or not seems to be about me.
=> 現在,在這一瞬間,我決定是否去似乎是關於我。
Let me ask you something.
=> 讓我問你一件事。
- Why did you become a pilot? - People who dont want to fly are crazy.
=> - 你為什麼成為飛行員? - 不想飛的人是瘋狂的。
I think people who dont want to go through the Stargate are equally whacked.
=> 我認為不想經過星際之門的人也同樣受到打擊。
If you cant give me a yes by the time we reach McMurdo, I dont even want you.
=> 如果我們到達麥克默多的時候你不能給我一個肯定的答案,我甚至不想要你。
(sighs) Simon, if youre watching this, it means the president was kind enough to grant you security clearance.
=> (嘆息)西蒙,如果你正在看這個,這意味著總統很客氣的給你安全檢查。
Im not going on a diplomatic mission to another country.
=> 我不會去其他國家的外交使團。
Im going to another planet in another galaxy by means of a device called a Stargate.
=> 我要藉助一種名為星際之門的裝置去另一個星系的另一個星球。
Millions of years ago, there was a race of beings we called the Ancients.
=> 數百萬年前,有一種我們稱為古人的人類。
They created a network of these Stargates throughout our galaxy in order to travel freely among their worlds.
=> 他們在整個銀河系中創造了這些Stargates的網路,以便在他們的世界中自由旅行。
We dont know why, but they left for another galaxy five to ten million years ago, taking their entire city along with them.
=> 我們不知道為什麼,但是他們在五千到一千萬年前離開了另一個星系,把整個城市和他們一起。
That city was called Atlantis.
=> 那個城市被稱為亞特蘭蒂斯。
I have been assembling an expedition team to try to find Atlantis and, hopefully, the Ancients who left Earth all those years ago.
=> 我一直在組建一支探險隊,試圖尋找亞特蘭蒂斯,希望能夠找到那些多年前離開地球的古人。
I want to do this, Simon, with all my heart.
=> 西蒙,我全心全意的去做。
You know me well enough to know I could never turn down an opportunity like this, but I wanted the chance to tell you (operator) The cellular customer you wish to reach is outside the coverage area.
=> 你知道我足夠了解我永遠不能拒絕這樣的機會,但我希望有機會告訴你(運營商)你希望達到的手機客戶是在覆蓋範圍之外。
No kidding.
=> 沒有開玩笑
I narrowed it down to three things.
=> 我縮小了三件事。
After a week, it just fell into place.
=> 一個星期後,它就落到了地方。
(speaks Spanish) Does anyone else here speak whatever language these guys are speaking? (Beckett) I just need a couple of minutes to finish my work and youre not helping.
=> (會說西班牙語)這裡有人在說這些人講什麼語言嗎? (貝克特)我只需要幾分鐘的時間來完成我的工作,而你沒有幫助。
Youve got five minutes to get it going or Im leaving.
=> 你有五分鐘的時間來完成或者我要走了。
Everything in here has been double-checked and triple-checked.
=> 這裡的一切都經過了雙重檢查和三重檢查。
- Leave it alone.
=> - 不要管它。
- Colonel, I dont answer to you.
=> - 上校,我不回答你。
- He said the same to me, sir.
=> 先生,他對我也是這樣說的。
- Thats what your side arms for.
=> - 這就是你的支臂。
The eight-chevron address tells our gate to look for a point outside of our galaxy.
=> 八字形地址告訴我們的門在銀河系外尋找一個點。
We wont know until it locks.
=> 我們不知道,直到它鎖定。
- Are we there yet? - Just waiting on Dr McKay.
=> - 我們到了嗎? - 等著麥凱博士
It should work now.
=> 它應該現在工作。
Thats got it.
=> 就是這樣
OK, Sergeant, give it a try.
=> 好,警長,試試看。
The ZPM should light up when it senses the gate.
=> 當ZPM感應到門時應該點亮。
(beeps) Oh, yeah! Colonel.
=> (嗶嗶)哦,是啊!上校。
Can I have everyones attention, please? All right, here we go.
=> 請問我能引起大家的注意嗎?好的,我們走吧。
We are about to try to make a connection.
=> 我們即將嘗試建立聯繫。
We have been unable to predict how much power this will take and we may only get one chance, so if we achieve a stable wormhole, were not gonna risk shutting the gate down.
=> 我們一直無法預測這將需要多少力量,我們可能只有一次機會,所以如果我們實現了一個穩定的蟲洞,我們不會冒險關閉大門。
Everything in one shot.
=>一切都在一個鏡頭。
Every one of you volunteered for this mission.
=> 你們每個人都自願為這個使命。
You represent a dozen countries.
=> 你代表十幾個國家。
You are the worlds best and brightest.
=> 你是世界上最好,最聰明的。
And in light of the adventure we are about to embark on you are also the bravest.
=> 而根據我們即將踏上的冒險,你也是最勇敢的。
I hope we all return having discovered a whole new realm for humanity to explore, but, as all of you know, we may never be able to return home.
=> 我希望大家都回到發現了一個全新的人類探索境界,但正如你們所知,我們可能永遠無法回家。
Id like to offer you all one last chance to withdraw your participation.
=> 我想為您提供最後一次撤回參與的機會。
Begin the dialling sequence.
=> 開始撥號順序。
(Stargate alarm) Let me make myself clear, Major.
=> (星際之門報警)讓我自己清楚,少校。
You are not here by my choice.
=> 你不是我的選擇。
Im sure youll warm up to me once you get to know me, sir.
=> 先生,一旦你認識我,我確信你會溫暖我。
As long as you remember whos giving the orders.
=> 只要你記得誰在下單。
That would be Dr Weir, right? (technician) Chevron three encoded.
=> 那會是韋爾博士吧? (技術員)雪佛龍三編碼。
- Chevron four encoded.
=> - 雪佛龍四編碼。
- Nice.
=> - 很好
Thank you.
=> 謝謝。
Chevron five encoded.
=> 雪佛龍五編碼。
- Chevron six encoded.
=> - 雪佛龍六編碼。
- This is it.
=> - 就是這個。
Seriously, Doctor, calm down (!) Youre embarrassing me.
=> 認真的,醫生,冷靜下來(!)你讓我很尷尬。
Ive never been so excited in my entire life.
=> 我一生都從未如此激動過。
Chevron eight is locked.
=> 雪佛龍8被鎖定。
Send the MALP.
=> 發送MALP。
We have MALP telemetry.
=> 我們有MALP遙測。
- What is it were looking at? - Switching to zero locks.
=> - 我們在看什麼? - 切換到零鎖。
The radar indicates a large room? Structurally intact? Sensors say theres oxygen, no measurable toxins.
=> 雷達顯示一個大房間?結構完整?感測器說有氧氣,沒有可測量的毒素。
We have viable life support.
=> 我們有可行的生命支持。
Looks like were not getting out of this.
=> 看起來我們沒有擺脫這一點。
Dr Weir, you have a go.
=> 偉爾博士,你走了。
Thank you.
=> 謝謝。
Sir.
=> 先生。
Lets go, people! We dont know how much power weve got.
=> 走吧,人!我們不知道我們有多少權力。
Security Teams One and Two, up first.
=> 安全小組一,二,首先。
All other personnel will follow on our signal! Once on the other side, keep moving, clear the debarkation area! - On my lead - Hold on, Colonel! We go through together.
=> 所有其他人員將按照我們的信號!一旦在另一邊,繼續移動,清除登陸區域! - 在我的領導 - 堅持,上校!我們一起經歷。
Fair enough.
=> 很公平。
(Stargate gurgles) - Jack, its not too late for me - No.
=> (星際之門咯咯)傑克,對我來說還不算太晚
- I can just grab my kit.
=> - 我可以拿我的套件。
- No.
=> - 沒有
(Sumner) All clear.
=> (Sumner)全部清楚。
It looks good.
=> 看上去不錯。
Expedition Team move out.
=> 考察隊搬出去。
What does it feel like? Hurts like hell, sir.
=> 感覺怎麼樣?先生,傷害像地獄一樣。
Whoo-hoo! Teams One and Two, secure the immediate area.
=> 喔,呼!第一和第二隊,確保附近的區域。
Everyone else, find an open space and park it until instructed otherwise! Whos doing that? Security Teams, any alien contact? - (radio) Negative, sir.
=> 其他人,找到一個開放的空間,並停放,直到指示,否則!誰在做這個?安全團隊,任何外星人的聯繫? - (電台)否定的,先生。
- Team Four.
=> - 四號。
Negative, Colonel.
=> 消極的,上校。
The lights are coming on by themselves.
=> 燈光正在自行發射。
Thats everyone.
=> 那是每個人。
General ONeill? Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus galaxy.
=> 奧尼爾將軍?亞特蘭蒂斯基地提供飛馬座星系的問候。
You may cut power to the gate.
=> 你可以切斷門的電源。
They look like ships.
=> 他們看起來像船。
- Spaceships! - I love it! Dr Weir? You have to see this.
=> - 太空船! - 我喜歡它!韋爾博士?你得看看這個。
I have a lot of things to see.
=> 我有很多東西要看。
Just be careful.
=> 小心一點
- I didnt touch anything.
=> - 我什麼都沒碰
- Relax, Major.
=> - 放鬆,少校
Its like the entire complex is sensing our presence and coming to life.
=> 這就像整個複雜的感覺,我們的存在和即將到來的生活。
This is the control room.
=> 這是控制室。
Obviously their version of a DHD.
=> 顯然他們的DHD版本。
- Obviously (!) - This could be power control systems.
=> - 很明顯(!) - 這可能是電力控制系統。
- Possibly a computer interface.
=> - 可能是一個電腦界面。
- Hey, why dont you find out? (radio) Dr Weir, Colonel Sumner.
=> - 嘿,你為什麼不知道? (廣播)威爾博士,薩姆納上校。
Can you meet me? Three levels down.
=> 你能見我嗎?三個層面下來。
Right away.
=> 馬上。
Weve only secured a fraction of the place.
=> 我們只獲得了一小部分的地方。
Its huge.
=> 它超大。
- So it might really be Atlantis? - Id say thats a good bet.
=> - 那可能真的是亞特蘭蒂斯? - 我會說這是一個很好的選擇。
Oh, my God.
=> 哦,我的上帝。
Were underwater.
=> 我們在水下。
(Sumner) Id say were under several hundred feet of ocean.
=> (薩姆納)我會說我們在幾百英尺的海洋之下。
If we cant dial out, its a problem.
=> 如果我們不能撥出,這是一個問題。
- Colonel.
=> - 上校
Dr Weir.
=> 韋爾博士。
- Were underwater! Yes, I was just coming to tell you.
=> - 我們在水下!是的,我只是來告訴你。
Some sort of force field is holding it back.
=> 某種力量領域正在把它拉回來。
That is impressive, isnt it? Uh, Dr Beckett has found something you should see.
=> 這是令人印象深刻的,不是嗎?呃,貝克特博士找到了你應該看到的東西。
in the hope of spreading new life in a galaxy where there appeared to be none.
=> 希望能在一個似乎沒有的星系中傳播新的生命。
Soon the new life grew and prospered.
=> 不久,新的生活繁榮昌盛。
Its a hologram.
=> 這是全息圖。
The recording loops.
=> 錄音循環。
Its my second time.
=> 這是我第二次。
- What have we missed? - Not much.
=> - 我們錯過了什麼? - 不多。
exchange knowledge and friendship.
=> 交流知識和友誼。
In time, a thousand worlds bore the fruit of life in this form.
=> 在這個時代,千百個世界以這種形式生活著。
Then one day our people set foot upon a dark world where a terrible enemy slept.
=> 有一天,我們的人民踏上了一個黑暗的世界,一個可怕的敵人睡著了。
Never before had we encountered beings with powers that rivalled our own.
=> 我們從來沒有遇到過與我們自己相抗衡的力量。
In our overconfidence, we were unprepared and outnumbered.
=> 在我們的過度自信中,我們沒有準備,也沒有超過數量。
The enemy fed upon the defenceless human worlds like a great scourge until only Atlantis remained.
=> 敵人在手無寸鐵的人類世界上吃了苦頭,直到只剩下亞特蘭蒂斯了。
This citys great shield was powerful enough to withstand their weapons, but here we were besieged for many years.
=> 這個城市的大盾牌足以抵擋他們的武器,但在這裡我們被圍困了許多年。
In an effort to save the last of our kind, we submerged our great city into the ocean.
=> 為了拯救我們的最後一個,我們把我們的大城市淹沒在海洋里。
The Atlantis Stargate was the one and only link back to Earth from this galaxy and those who remained used it to return to that world that was once home.
=> 亞特蘭蒂斯星際之門是這個星系中唯一的一個連接地球的地方,那些仍然用它來回到曾經的家園的世界。
There the last survivors of Atlantis lived out the remainder of their lives.
=> 在那裡,亞特蘭蒂斯的最後倖存者活了下來。
This city was left to slumber in the hope that our kind would one day return.
=> 這個城市留下來沉睡,希望有一天我們會回來。
Huh.
=> 呵呵。
So the story of Atlantis is true.
=> 所以亞特蘭蒂斯的故事是真實的。
A great city that sank in the ocean.
=> 一個沉入海中的大城市
(Beckett) Just not on Earth.
=> (貝克特)只是不在地球上。
The Greeks must have heard it from one of the surviving Ancients.
=> 希臘人一定是從一位倖存的古人聽到的。
I dont like the fact they got their asses kicked.
=> 我不喜歡他們屁股被踢的事實。
Lets see it again from the beginning.
=> 讓我們從頭看一遍。
Stop! Turn it off! - Power levels are dropping like a stone! - What does that mean? If we dont stop everything were doing right now, were dead! Please tell me this is not my fault.
=> 停止!把它關掉! - 功率水平像石頭一樣下降! - 那是什麼意思?如果我們不停止我們現在正在做的一切,我們已經死了!請告訴我,這不是我的錯。
- No.
=> - 沒有
- Thank you! The city is powered by three Zero Point Modules.
=> - 謝謝!城市由三個零點模塊驅動。
Two are depleted, the third is reaching entropy.
=> 兩個正在枯竭,三個是達到熵。
- When it does, itll die too.
=> - 當它,它也會死。
- Just tell me the bottom line.
=> - 告訴我底線。
Look, you can see here and here where the shields failed and the city is flooded.
=>看,你可以看到這裡和那裡的盾失敗,城市被淹沒。
This section is likely more protected because of the Stargate.
=> 由於星際之門,這部分可能更受保護。
What if it fails completely? Its a matter of when, not if.
=> 如果完全失敗呢?這是一個什麼時候的問題,而不是如果。
Colonel Sumner, order your security team to stop searching the city immediately.
=> 薩姆納上校命令你的安全小組立即停止搜索這個城市。
Security teams, back to the gate room.
=> 安全團隊,回到門房。
- Thats not gonna be good enough.
=> - 這不夠好。
- How much time do we have? Hours, days if we minimise power expenditure.
=> - 我們有多少時間?小時,如果我們減少電力消耗的日子。
- What about our own generators? - Were working on it.
=> - 我們自己的發電機呢? - 我們正在努力。
But the equations are coming up far short.
=> 但是這些方程式已經很短了。
- So we need to find more ZPMs.
=> - 所以我們需要找到更多的ZPM。
- How do we do that if we cant search? - If there were more, wed detect them.
=> - 如果我們不能搜索,我們該怎麼做? - 如果有更多,我們會發現他們。
- Can we use the Stargate? - Not enough power to reach Earth.
=> - 我們可以使用星際之門嗎? - 沒有足夠的力量到達地球。
- Maybe somewhere in this galaxy.
=> - 也許在這個星系的某個地方
Thats relatively easy.
=> 這相對容易。
Fortunately, some Ancient technology still uses good old-fashioned buttons.
=> 幸運的是,一些古老的技術仍然使用老式的按鈕。
Weve accessed the Stargate controls and a library of gate addresses.
=> 我們訪問了Stargate控制項和一個門地址庫。
Thats not all.
=> 那不是全部。
Look at this.
=> 看這個。
Just like the iris on the Earth gate.
=> 就像地球大門上的虹膜一樣。
Using power, using power, using power.
=> 使用電力,使用電力,使用電力。
At least we wont have uninvited guests.
=> 至少我們不會有不請自來的客人。
Colonel, assemble a team.
=> 上校,組建一個團隊。
We need safe harbour or another power source.
推薦閱讀:
※史上最受歡迎的100部美劇,你看過幾部?
※《天賦異稟》可攻可萌的北極星成功越獄,你了解現實里的她嗎?
※《國土安全》S7E2:隨處可見的安全威脅
※美劇《無恥之徒》獲得的獎項都有哪些?
※天賦異稟漫威美劇中的北極星是誰?