007末日危機的經典英語對白

Lachaise: So good of you to come see me, Mr Bond, particularly on such short notice.

拉學茲:邦德先生,你真是太好了,匆忙間還來看我。

James Bond: If you can"t trust a Swiss banker, then what"s the world come to?

詹姆斯·邦德:如果你不相信瑞士銀行家,那麼世界將會怎樣?

M: I Want an update. Where do we stand?

M:我想要最新情報。我們在哪?

James Bond: One of Renard"s men removed a locator card from the bomb, so we can"t track it. But...

詹姆斯·邦德:雷納德的人卸掉了炸彈的 丁位晶元,所以我們縋蹤不到,可是……

M: But what?

M:可是什麼?

James Bond: With all due respect, I don"t think you should be here.

詹姆斯·邦德:恕我直言,我認為你不該在這。

M: May I remind you that YOU"RE the reason I"m here, Double-Oh-Seven. You disobeyed a direct order and left that girl alone.

M:因為你我才到這,007,你違反命令並且撇下那個女孩。

James Bond: Perhaps that girl isn"t as innocent as you think.

詹姆斯·邦德:也許那個女孩不像你想得那樣清白。

Elektra King: I could have given you the world.

艾麗卡:我本來會給你整個世界。

James Bond: The world is not enough.

詹姆斯·邦德:這個世界還不夠。

Elektra King: Foolish sentiment.

艾麗卡:愚蠢的觀點。

James Bond: Family motto.

詹姆斯·邦德:家族的座右銘。

Q: I"ve always tried to teach you two things. First, never let them see you bleed.

Q:我一直在努力教你兩件事:一是決不讓人看見你流血。

James Bond: And the second?

詹姆斯·邦德:第二件呢?

Q: Always have an escape plan.

Q:永遠要有逃跑計劃。

James Bond: I usually hate killing an unarmed man. Cold-blooded murder is a filthy business.

詹姆斯·邦德:我向來不願意殺手無寸鐵之人,冷血殺手是個骯髒的職業。

Ms. Moneypenny: James! Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip?www.lizhidaren.com Chocolates? An engagement ring?

彭妮小姐:詹姆斯!你給我帶紀念品了嗎?巧克力?一枚訂婚戒指?

James Bond: I thought you might enjoy one of these. [gives Ms. Moneypenny a cigar tube]

詹姆斯·邦德:我想你會喜歡這個。(遞給彭妮一支雪茄管)

Ms. Moneypenny: How romantic. I know exactly where to put that. [throws the cigar tube in the garbage]

彭妮:太浪漫了,我知道該放在哪。(將雪茄管扔進垃圾桶)


推薦閱讀:

末日相逢,「能」者勝
假設你通過內部消息得知核戰爭即將在一年後來臨,而假設你將倖存下來,現在的你應該怎麼辦?該準備些什麼。?
如果世界遭遇大幅動蕩並陷入混亂(類似《行屍走肉》),戴眼鏡的是否基本沒辦法生存下去了?
吹響禧年號角 迎接末世復興
《人類簡史最終章》——人類末日

TAG:英語 | 經典 | 危機 | 末日 | 對白 |