[第295次聽寫]必看!最終的密碼是我愛你

[第295次聽寫]必看!最終的密碼是我愛你

來自專欄如何自學口語 https://www.zhihu.com/video/983353163532840960

我是Wind, 以前是字幕組組長. 我每天早上聽寫1分鐘美劇, 已經堅持9個月了. 你想不想找一種輕鬆愉快的方式提升自己的英語? 跟我一起每天做聽寫吧!

Wind大長圖節選

But this, this is far more intimate, this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.

far more=非常多的, far這裡是副詞表示程度之深

There are far more opportunities for young people than there used to be.(現在年輕人的機遇比以往要多的多)

intimate=adj 私密的

The article revealed intimate details about his life.(這篇文章講了很多他生命中的非常私密的細節)

when you get intimate with someone, it can mean that youre sexually involved(當你和某人get intimate, 意思就是說你們發生了性關係)

let your heart rule your head=感情用事

Don』t let your heart rule your head. I know you like him but are you sure you can really trust him?(不要感情用事. 我知道你喜歡他, 但是你確定你真的能相信他嗎?)

視頻答案

從第141篇開始, 我不再放出我自己聽寫的版本, 而是改為在答案上標記重難點, 大家特別注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 When we first met, you told me that disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.

當我們初次見面時, 你告訴我偽裝永遠是一幅自畫像- 你說的很對

2 The combination to your safe, your measurements...

你的保險箱的密碼, 是你的三圍

3 But this, this is far more intimate, this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.

但這個, 這個要私密的多, 這是你的心, 而你不應該讓你的心沖昏你的頭腦

4 You could have chosen any random number (and) walked out of here today with everything youve worked for.

你本來可以選任何一個數字, 然後從這裡走出去, 這樣你的一切努力就都成功了

5 But you just couldnt resist it, could you?

但是你實在是沒法抵抗誘惑, 對不?

6 Ive always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.

我一直認為愛情是一個危險的劣勢

7 Thank you for the final proof.

謝謝你提供了最後的證據

8 Everything I said, its not real. I was just playing the game.

我說的一切, 並不是真的. 我只是在玩一場遊戲

9 I know. And this is just losing.

我知道. 而這就是輸掉的感覺


推薦閱讀:

TAG:英語 | 聽寫 | 口語 |