標籤:

[美劇] 損友的美好時代/Friends With Better Lives 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 損友的美好時代/Friends With Better Lives 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 損友的美好時代/Friends With Better Lives 全集第1季第

1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

多鏡頭情景喜劇。故事描述由幾個30多歲的好友組成的小群體的友誼和生活——他們都認為別人活得比自己好(而且別人總想占自己的便宜)。James Van Der Beek扮演這些人當中的Will,一個憤世嫉俗、喜歡挖苦人的婦產科醫生。當他發現妻子和自己的心理醫生偷情後,再也不相信這世界上有好人。他的悲觀情緒很快影響到了周圍的所有人——他總是為所有事情做最壞的打算。Brooklyn Decker扮演這些人[展開全文]

多鏡頭情景喜劇。故事描述由幾個30多歲的好友組成的小群體的友誼和生活——他們都認為別人活得比自己好(而且別人總想占自己的便宜)。James Van Der Beek扮演這些人當中的Will,一個憤世嫉俗、喜歡挖苦人的婦產科醫生。當他發現妻子和自己的心理醫生偷情後,再也不相信這世界上有好人。他的悲觀情緒很快影響到了周圍的所有人——他總是為所有事情做最壞的打算。Brooklyn Decker扮演這些人當中的Jules,13歲時在一家商場里被星探發現,從此成為一名模特。和Will正好相反,她思想奔放,總是往好處想,希望身邊每個人都能幸福快樂。Rick Donald扮演其中的Lowell,是個超脫世俗的「信徒」,一生大部分時間都光著腳。Kevin Connolly扮演Will最好的朋友Bobby Lutz,也是一個婦科醫生,忠於妻子和三個孩子,是一個很酷的父親。他小時候是個書獃子,長大後成了萬人迷。現在他的大部分時間都被三個孩子佔用了,看到Will無憂無慮的模樣不禁心生嫉妒——尤其是Will這種「老男人」竟然和25歲的性感模特打得火熱,一有時間就在一起XXOO!Majandra Delfino扮演其中的Andi,一個長相迷人但是感情脆弱的母親,和丈夫Bobby(Kevin Connolly)生了三個孩子,其中一個剛剛出生,另外兩個是一對三歲的雙胞胎。她是Jules(Brooklyn Decker)和Kate的死黨。該劇由去年NBC試映集《The Daddy』s Girls》(最終未獲得劇集預訂)的原班人馬打造,CBS花了獨佔懲罰金才得到該劇劇本。

【劇本】:

1 Oh my God.

=>1我的天啊。

That was amazing.

=> 那太精彩了。

I got so loud, I was worried that wed wake the kid.

=> 我太吵了,我擔心我們會把孩子叫醒。

Want to do it again? So bad.

=> 想再做一次?太糟了。

- Okay, here it comes.

=> - 好吧,來了。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

Mmm, Homeland! Its so good.

=> 嗯,家鄉!它是那麼好。

Hey, just popping out for a quick bike ride.

=> 嘿,只是快速騎自行車出門。

- Really? - Yeah.

=> - 真的嗎? - 是的。

You know, catch the night air, get the blood pumping.

=> 你知道,趕上夜空,抽血。

Let these two horses run.

=> 讓這兩匹馬跑。

Youre gonna ride past Vals house again, arent you? Its not Vals house.

=> 你會再次通過瓦爾的房子,是不是?這不是Val的房子

Its our house.

=> 這是我們的房子。

And I will soon be back there.

=> 我很快就會回到那裡。

Were just having a trial separation.

=> 我們正在嘗試分離。

You do not throw away an entire marriage because of one tiny hiccup.

=> 因為一個小小的打嗝,你不會拋棄整個婚姻。

She slept with your couples therapist, Will.

=> 她和你的夫妻治療師威爾睡了。

She said it was an honest mistake.

=> 她說這是一個誠實的錯誤。

How do you sleep with somebody by mistake? I accidently sat on a carrot once.

=> 你怎麼和一個人睡在一起?我無意中坐在胡蘿蔔上。

Will, look, youve been my best friend since we were 23 years old, all right? Youre more than welcome to stay here as long as youd like.

=> 請問,從23歲開始,你就是我最好的朋友,好嗎?只要您願意,您都歡迎您留在這裡。

Within reason, okay? But we cant sit back and watch you do this to yourself night after night.

=> 在理由之內,好嗎?但我們不能坐下來,一夜又一夜地看著你。

Youre right.

=> 你是對的。

Im being ridiculous.

=> 我很荒謬

Screw Val.

=> 螺絲Val。

Right? I mean Dr.

=> 對?我是說博士

Spielman did.

=> 斯皮爾曼做到了。

Either turn the TV up or turn the breast pump down.

=> 或者打開電視機或者關閉吸奶器。

I dont even hear it anymore.

=> 我什至都聽不見了

And, you know, the fact that Im comfortable enough to do this in front of you means youve been living here a long time.

=> 而且,你知道,我足夠舒適的事實在你面前這麼做意味著你已經在這裡生活了很長時間。

Wow, that one filled up fast.

=> 哇,那個快充滿了。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

Whats up with lefty? Hey, guys! - Hi, Jules! - Hey, Jules.

=> 怎麼了左撇子?大家好! - 嗨,Jules! - 嘿,Jules

- Hi.

=> - 嗨。

- Oh! Came straight from the airport.

=> - 哦!直奔機場。

- Aw! - Oh, God.

=> - 噢! - 天啊。

- Whats up with lefty? - Oh And, Will, really? Still with the bicycle stalking? I - Sometimes.

=> - 左撇子怎麼了? - 哦,而且,真的嗎?還跟著自行車跟蹤?我有時候。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

How was the yoga retreat? Oh, amazing.

=> 瑜伽如何撤退?哦,太棒了。

I met someone.

=> 我遇到了一個人

Im in love! And I know what youre thinking I say that all the time.

=> 我戀愛了!而且我知道你在想什麼,我總是說。

But this time its real.

=> 但這一次是真實的。

And I know I always say, "this time its real," but this time its really real.

=> 而且我知道我總是說,「這次是真的」,但是這一次真的是真的。

His name is Lowell, and hes Australian.

=> 他的名字是洛厄爾,他是澳大利亞人。

And he owns a restaurant.

=> 他擁有一家餐館。

And we had sex for 12 hours straight.

=> 我們連續進行了12個小時的性生活。

Oh, heres your sleeping bag.

=> 哦,這是你的睡袋。

That is yours now.

=> 那是你的。

So, wanted to stop by to tell you about the date I just went on with your friend from medical school.

=> 所以,想停下來告訴你我和剛剛去醫學院的朋友約會的日期。

I set her up with John Koenigsberg.

=> 我讓她和約翰·柯尼斯堡一起

Oh, yeah, I could totally see that.

=> 哦,是的,我完全可以看到這一點。

Could you? Could you see it? Could you also see him bringing his bird to dinner? Yeah, cause he did.

=> 你可以嗎?你能看到嗎?你還可以看到他帶他的鳥吃晚飯嗎?是的,因為他做了。

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

That bird is still alive? And incontinent.

=> 那隻鳥還活著?和失禁。

Which was the perfect end to my perfect day.

=> 這是完美的一天的完美結局。

Guess what came in the mail this morning.

=> 猜猜今天早上寄出的郵件是什麼

Linda Altmans wedding invitation? Can I get through one story without an interruption? Linda Altmans wedding invitation.

=> 琳達·奧特曼的婚禮請柬?我可以在不中斷的情況下完成一個故事嗎?琳達·奧特曼的婚禮請柬。

So, it is official.

=> 所以,這是官方的。

Of our entire sorority, including the girl who was such an alcoholic she defecated in the closet Jules and I are the only single ones left.

=> 在我們的整個聯誼會中,包括那個酗酒的女孩,她在Jules和我的壁櫥里都被大便。

Well, actually Oops, still talking.

=> 那麼,其實哎呀,還在說話。

You know what I think, Kate? I think you need to cast a wider net.

=> 凱特,你知道我的想法嗎?我認為你需要投入更廣泛的網路。

What is that supposed to mean? Well, just that youre still looking for the same dude you were looking for when you were in your 20s.

=> 這是什麼意思?那麼,只是你還在尋找你20多歲的時候一直在尋找的那個傢伙。

Yeah? Now youre older.

=> 是嗎?現在你變老了。

- Yeah? - I just I think you should be a little, you know, - less picky.

=> - 是嗎? - 我只是覺得你應該有一點點,你知道,不那麼挑剔。

- Picky? Little less superficial.

=> - 挑剔?少一點膚淺。

Okay, I am not superficial.

=> 好吧,我不是膚淺的。

What? Bald.

=> 什麼?禿。

Hairy.

=> 毛茸茸。

Tank top.

=> 背心

Guys, his wiener smells weird.

=> 夥計們,他的維也納氣味很奇怪。

Birthmark.

=> 胎記。

Red hair.

=> 紅髮。

Everywhere.

=> 到處。

One ball.

=> 一個球。

One big ball.

=> 一個大球。

So, there are a few things that bother me.

=> 所以,有一些事情讓我感到困擾。

You know, besides, the main reason it didnt work out with any of those guys was because they werent nice.

=> 你知道,除此之外,其中的一個主要原因是因為他們不好。

Are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me youre just looking for a nice guy? Yes, because I am.

=> 你真的會坐在那裡告訴我你只是在尋找一個好人?是的,因為我是。

- Really? - Really.

=> - 真的嗎? - 真的

Well, youre in luck, then.

=> 那麼,你真幸運。

My friend from high school, Jimmy Benina, just moved to L.

=> 我的高中朋友Jimmy Benina剛剛搬到了L

A.

=>一個。

Normal hair, normal hands.

=> 正常的頭髮,正常的手。

Ive never smelled his wiener, but super nice guy.

=> 我從來沒有聞過他的維也納,但超級好人。

Why dont I set you up? Thatd be great.

=> 我為什麼不讓你起床?那簡直太好了。

- Great.

=> 太好了

- Great.

=> 太好了

All right, so the guy with the one ball, was it in the middle or on the side? It was right in the middle.

=> 好吧,那個帶著一個球的傢伙,是在中間還是在旁邊?這是正確的中間。

Just coming at me like the boulder in Raiders of The Lost Ark.

=> 就像「失落的方舟」攻略中的巨石一般來到我面前。

Hi.

=> 你好。

Im Susan? No.

=> 我是蘇珊?沒有。

Oh, thank God.

=> 哦,謝天謝地

Hi.

=> 你好。

Jimmy? Kate? Yes.

=> 吉米?凱特?是。

Oh, so glad Im not Susan right now.

=> 哦,真高興我現在不是蘇珊。

Susan is totally going home in a trunk.

=> 蘇珊完全回家了。

- He owns this place? - Mm-hmm.

=> 他擁有這個地方? - 嗯。

You know theres no meat anywhere on this menu? Whats cashew cheese? Its cheese made from cashews.

=> 你知道這菜單上沒有肉嗎?什麼是腰果乳酪?這是從腰果製成的乳酪。

Cheese comes from milk.

=> 乳酪來自牛奶。

How do you milk nuts? Its not cheese cheese.

=> 你怎麼堅果?這不是芝士乳酪。

Its nut cheese.

=> 這是堅果乳酪。

You can make anything out of nuts.

=> 你可以用堅果做任何事情。

You can make anything out of play-doh.

=> 你可以做任何事情。

Doesnt mean I want to eat it.

=> 不代表我想吃。

- Hey, beautiful.

=> - 你好美女。

- Here he comes.

=> - 他來了。

I have missed you.

=> 我已經想念你了。

You must be Andi.

=> 你一定是安迪

Jules has told me all about your adventures at university.

=> 朱爾斯已經告訴了我所有關於你在大學的冒險經歷。

So handsome.

=> 太帥了

Namaste, man.

=> 合十,男人

Namaste.

=> 合十禮。

- How you doing? - Nice to meet you.

=> - 你好嗎? - 很高興見到你。

- Get in here, mate.

=> - 進來,夥計。

- Ooh! Good to see you, man.

=> - 哦!很高興見到你,夥計。

Good to see you.

=> 很高興見到你。

Hey, man.

=> 嗨,老兄。

So, Bobbys worried hes not gonna like anything.

=> 所以,鮑比擔心他不會喜歡什麼。

Thats a did I say that? Eh, do you like eating animals, Bob? Only ones that fit between buns.

=> 那是我說的嗎?呃,鮑勃,你喜歡吃動物嗎?只有那些適合包子之間的。

You know, you should visit a slaughterhouse sometime.

=> 你知道,你應該去某個屠宰場。

I know, but bacon, come on.

=>我知道,但培根,來吧。

All right, so, uh, tell us about yourself, Lowell.

=> 好,那麼,呃,告訴我們你自己,洛厄爾。

Okay, well, uh, Im a Buddhist.

=> 好的,恩,我是佛教徒。

Uh, I practice transcendental meditation.

=> 呃,我練習超然的冥想。

You know, I cook, I surf, I sing, I garden I love.

=> 你知道,我做飯,我衝浪,我唱歌,我愛我的花園。

But what about you guys? Tell me about you guys.

=> 但是你們呢?跟我說說你們

- Well, Im an ob-gyn.

=> - 好吧,我是一個ob-gyn。

- Uh-huh.

=> - 嗯。

I have a private practice with my friend Will.

=> 我和我的朋友威爾私下練習。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

We have a son Charlie.

=> 我們有一個兒子查理。

We love Homeland.

=> 我們愛家鄉。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Whats that? Its a TV show.

=> 那是什麼?這是一個電視節目。

Oh, I dont have a telly, mate.

=> 哦,我沒有電視,夥計。

You dont have a TV? What do you do after work? Uh, well, last night, for example, I, uh crafted Jules this necklace.

=> 你沒有電視?下班後你打算做什麼?呃,昨天晚上,呃,我呢,呃把這個項鏈製成了Jules。

Its, uh, made from the grains of sand that you were standing on when I saw you for the first time.

=> 呃,當你第一次見到你的時候,你正站在那些沙粒上。

I remember the sun was setting and the water was as blue as your eyes.

=> 我記得太陽正在落下,水面和你的眼睛一樣藍。

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh! So sorry.

=> 哦,哦,哦,哦!非常抱歉。

Its fine.

=> 沒關係。

We met at a bar that burned down - in an insurance fire.

=> 我們在一家燒毀的酒吧里遇到了一起火災。

- Mm-hmm.

=> - 嗯。

Wasnt a whole lot left to make a necklace.

=> 做一條項鏈還不是很多。

So, you know.

=> 所以你知道。

So, how long have you guys been married? Oh - Like, oh, seven years.

=> 那麼,你們結婚多久了?哦,就像七年。

- Uh, mm-hmm.

=> - 嗯,嗯 - 嗯。

- Mm-hmm, September 14, yeah.

=> - 嗯,9月14日,是的。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Todays September 14.

=> 今天是9月14日

No, no, its not September 14.

=> 不,不是9月14號。

That would mean its our anniversary.

=> 那將意味著它是我們的周年紀念。

Oh, my God, its our anniversary.

=> 哦,天啊,這是我們的周年紀念

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

Well, we need to celebrate.

=> 那麼,我們需要慶祝。

Yes, we do.

=> 是的,我們這樣做。

Nut cheese for everyone! So, how are you still single? I think men are intimidated by me.

=> 堅果乳酪給大家!那麼,你還是單身呢?我想男人是被我嚇倒的。

Oh, oh, really? Whats so, uh, intimidating? Well, I went to Harvard business school.

=> 哦,真的嗎?這是什麼,呃,恐嚇?那我去了哈佛商學院。

I own the hottest social media company in the country.

=> 我擁有該國最熱門的社交媒體公司。

I havent cried since 1987.

=> 自1987年以來,我一直沒有哭過。

And Im phenomenal in bed.

=> 我在床上驚人

Why are we still here? I cant believe we forgot our anniversary.

=> 我們為什麼還在這裡?我不能相信我們忘了我們的周年紀念。

Okay, lets not overreact.

=> 好的,我們不要過度反應。

You know who were turning into? That sad couple in Ohio who just sat around in their sweatpants and watched TV and hated each other all day.

=> 你知道我們是誰?在俄亥俄州那個傷心的夫婦,他們只是坐在運動褲里,一整天都在看電視,互相討厭。

- My parents? - Yes! If I may, lets go deeper.

=> - 我的父母? - 是的!如果可以的話,讓我們深入一下。

How often do you make love? - Oh.

=> 你多久做一次愛? - 哦。

- I I Excuse me? Thats pretty, uh - Yeah, thats-thats - I dont know, why? How often do you, uh make love? I mean, not often, you know.

=> - 我我不好意思?這很漂亮,恩 - 是的,那是 - 我不知道,為什麼?你多久常常做愛?我的意思是,不是經常的,你知道。

- Four or five times a week.

=> - 一周四五次

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

But my darling Jules pleasures me every day.

=> 但是我親愛的朱爾斯每天都在歡樂我。

Every day? Why? Because he likes it, and so do I.

=> 每天?為什麼?因為他喜歡,我也是。

What is there to like? Like, all the days? Okay I think that were getting sidetracked here.

=> 有什麼喜歡的?像所有的日子?好吧,我認為我們在這裡受到傷害。

- The point is - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? All the days? How often do you, Andi? - Less.

=> - 重點是 - 星期一,星期二和星期三?所有的日子?你多久了,安迪? - 減。

- Never! Well, dont you miss it, Bob? I do now, very much, yes.

=> - 從來沒有!那麼,鮑勃,你不想錯過嗎?我現在呢,非常,是的。

Now, I promise you I will never forget an anniversary.

=> 現在,我向你保證,我永遠不會忘記一個周年紀念。

- You know, its been - Six weeks.

=> - 你知道,這是 - 六個星期。

Two days.

=> 兩天。

Four hours.

=> 四個小時。

And five minutes.

=> 還有五分鐘

My watch is fast by five minutes.

=> 我的錶快了五分鐘。

I know.

=> 我知道。

I accounted for that.

=> 我解釋了這一點。

God, I love you.

=> 上帝我愛你。

I love you.

=> 我愛你。

I want you all the time.

=> 我一直都想要你

I want you all the time.

=> 我一直都想要你

- Lets get married.

=> - 我們結婚吧。

- Okay! Sorry, did we just? Listen to this.

=> - 好的!對不起,我們剛剛?聽聽這個。

Its not playing.

=> 這不是玩。

Its not playing.

=> 這不是玩。

Its not playing.

=> 這不是玩。

Val called.

=> Val叫。

- Val? - Yeah.

=> - Val? - 是的。

She said she needs to see me.

=> 她說她需要見我。

Needs to see me.

=> 需要看我。

I think we both know what that means.

=> 我想我們都知道這意味著什麼。

Shes coming over to our house tonight.

=> 她今晚要來我們家了。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

I dont know whats more surprising, the fact that shes coming over or you call it "our house.

=> 我不知道更令人驚訝的是,她來了,或者你稱之為「我們的房子」。

" Joke all you want, but my wife is back, baby! Everythings coming together for me.

=>「開玩笑,但是我的妻子回來了,寶貝,一切都為我而來。

Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same for me and Andi.

=> 是的,我希望我能和安迪說一樣的話。

I forgot our anniversary.

=> 我忘了我們的周年紀念

Now she thinks were in a rut.

=> 現在,她認為我們很尷尬。

I mean, I dont even have an anniversary present.

=> 我的意思是,我甚至沒有一個周年紀念禮物。

Whatd you get her last year? Breast pump.

=> 你去年得到了什麼?吸乳器。

Yeah, you need to step it up.

=> 是的,你需要加強。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

How about instead of getting her a gift, you throw her a party? Andis always taking care of everybody else, right? Itd be nice for her to be the guest of honor for a change.

=> 怎麼樣,而不是讓她的禮物,你扔她一個派對?安迪總是照顧其他人,對吧?如果她能成為榮譽客人,那將會是件好事。

Thats a great idea.

=> 好主意啊。

Ill throw her a surprise party tonight.

=> 今晚我會給她開一個驚喜派對。

Ill send her out for a massage, she comes back, surprise, no more rut.

=> 我會派她出去按摩,她回來了,驚喜,沒有更多的車轍。

All right, great, I think I got Vals message.

=> 好吧,好極了,我想我得到了Val的信息。

Still not playing.

=> 還沒玩。

Kate, what are you doing here? I just came by to tell you what a wonderful date I had.

=> 凱特,你在這裡幹什麼?我剛剛過來告訴你我有多麼美好的約會。

Thank you for setting us up.

=> 感謝您設置我們。

So theres nothing you didnt like? Not even a little? Nope.

=> 所以沒有你不喜歡的東西?一點也不是?不。

Really? Cause Jimmy said you, uh you cut the evening short.

=> 真?因為吉米對你說,呃,你傍晚時分。

I was not feeling well, but that was no reflection on Jimmy.

=> 我感覺不舒服,但這不是對吉米的反思。

It was a great date.

=> 這是一個很好的約會。

Mostly small talk? I had a lovely time.

=> 大多是小談話?我度過了一段美好的時光。

Huh.

=> 呵呵。

Cause I-I thought you might have had a problem with his height.

=> 因為我 - 我以為你的身高可能有問題。

His height? Im sure I dont know what you mean.

=> 他的身高?我確定我不知道你的意思。

Really? Really.

=> 真?真。

- Really? - Really.

=> - 真的嗎? - 真的

Really? Really.

=> 真?真。

Happily, I have a pap smear to get to.

=> 令人高興的是,我得到了一個巴氏塗片。

If you want to save the world and you want to be free Put your hands in the soil And plant a tree.

=> 如果你想拯救世界,你想要自由,把你的手放在土壤中,並種植一棵樹。

What is happening? What am I watching? So what youre saying is that you may - or you may not be engaged? - Exactly.

=> 發生什麼事?我在看什麼?所以你說的是,你可能 - 或者你可能沒有訂婚? - 確實如此。

He asked the question, and then we had sex and fell asleep.

=> 他問了這個問題,然後我們做了性行為,睡著了。

And when we woke up this morning, we didnt even talk about it.

=> 當我們今天早上醒來的時候,我們甚至都沒有談論它。

I mean, when you proposed to Andi, did she know you proposed? She was in the loop, yeah.

=> 我的意思是,當你向安迪提出建議時,她是否知道你提出的建議?她在循環中,是的。

Who is that? Is that girl wearing the same dress as you? Ah, Kate.

=>那是誰?那個女孩穿著和你一樣的衣服嗎?啊,凱特。

Great news.

=> 好消息。

Jimmys here.

=> 吉米來了

Oh? Yeah, I invited him.

=> 哦?是的,我邀請他。

I thought youd be happy, given how much you liked him.

=> 我以為你會很開心,因為你有多喜歡他。

- I am happy.

=> - 我很開心。

- Yeah? Thank you so much for thinking of me.

=> - 是嗎?非常感謝你考慮我。

Ooh, jicama.

=> 哦,jicama。

Why arent you saying hi? There is no logical reason.

=> 你為什麼不說嗨?沒有合乎邏輯的理由。

Jimmy, hi.

=> 吉米,嗨。

Hi, Kate.

=> 嗨,凱特。

No, dont get up.

=> 不,不起床。

Ill just sit down next to you like lovers do.

=> 我會像戀人一樣坐在你旁邊。

You know, Jimmy, Kate was just telling me how much she likes you.

=> 你知道,吉米,凱特只是告訴我她有多喜歡你。

I do.

=> 我做。

I like you so much.

=> 我很喜歡你。

I like you so much, Kate.

=> 凱特,我非常喜歡你。

Well, dude, thanks for hooking us up.

=> 好吧,夥計,謝謝你把我們鉤住了。

Yes, Will, thank you.

=> 是的,威爾,謝謝。

Admit it.

=> 承認。

Never.

=> 決不。

Everything is so small.

=> 一切都很小

- Fine.

=> - 很好

Im superficial.

=> 我膚淺

- You win.

=> - 你贏了。

Im out.

=> 我出去了。

I cant do it.

=> 我做不到

You know, Im surprised you, uh, even set us up.

=> 你知道,我很驚訝你,呃,甚至設置了我們。

I used to be such a jerk in high school.

=> 我曾經在高中時是如此的混蛋。

I thought you hated me.

=> 我以為你討厭我

I do.

=> 我做。

Okay, Andis here.

=> 好的,安迪在這裡

Everyone back up, stay quiet until the lights come on.

=> 大家備份,保持安靜,直到燈亮起來。

Shh! Honey? Yeah.

=> 噓!蜜糖?是啊。

Let me get the lights.

=> 讓我點燈。

Oh, no-no-no-no-no, dont get the lights.

=> 哦,不,不,不,不,不要。

Trust me.

=> 相信我。

Its sexier this way.

=> 這樣更性感

Come here.

=> 過來。

No, I should really No-no-no.

=> 不,我真的不應該。

Oh! Oh.

=> 哦!哦。

Oh Why are we in the dark? Surprise.

=> 哦,為什麼我們在黑暗中?驚喜。

How long were you gonna let me go on for? You know me.

=> 你要讓我繼續多久?你了解我。

A minute.

=> 一分鐘。

I need to know whats going on here, because I distinctly heard you say, "lets get married.

=> 我需要知道這裡發生了什麼,因為我清楚地聽到你說:「我們結婚吧。

" And its okay if it just slipped out, but I just need to know whether we are or we arent getting married.

=>「如果它剛剛溜走了,那可以,但是我只需要知道我們是否還是我們不結婚。

Okay, the truth is I didnt mean to propose.

=> 好吧,事實是我不是故意提出的。

No.

=> 沒有。

Obviously.

=> 明顯。

I mean, I knew that.

=> 我的意思是,我知道這一點。

They have such nice hand towels.

=> 他們有這麼好的手巾。

No, no, babe babe, I didnt mean to propose cause I didnt want it to happen like that.

=> 不,不,寶貝寶貝,我不是故意提出的,因為我不希望它發生這樣的事情。

My best decisions arent the ones Ive thought about for a long time.

=> 我最好的決定不是我想了很久的。

Theyre the ones Ive made from my heart.

=> 他們是我從心裡製造的。

Jules Talley will you marry me? Yes! Is it made of sand? No.

=> Jules Talley你願意嫁給我嗎?是!它是由沙子製成的嗎?沒有。

Conflict-free diamond.

=> 無衝突的鑽石。

Oh, my God, Im getting married! All right, Im trying to get her to come down, but that was obviously very humiliating, so it would be nice if we could refrain from making jokes.

=> 哦,天哪,我要結婚了!好吧,我試圖讓她下來,但這顯然是非常羞恥的,所以如果我們不能開玩笑,那將是很好的。

Thats gonna be really hard for me.

=> 這對我來說真的很難。

Honey, youre making too big a deal out of this.

=> 親愛的,你這樣做太大了。

Its no worse than when your boob popped out at my cousins bar mitzvah.

=> 當你的胸部突然出現在我表弟的酒吧里時,情況並不差。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Its just us.

=> 這只是我們。

Come downstairs.

=> 下樓來

Yeah, head down.

=> 是的,低頭。

- Will! - Im sorry! Im sorry! Sorry.

=> - 會的! - 對不起!對不起!抱歉。

Its out of my system now, I swear.

=> 現在我的系統已經不在了,我發誓。

I swear.

=> 我發誓。

Totally blown over.

=> 完全吹過來。

Honey, I know I said this through the bedroom door, through the bathroom door, through the closet door.

=> 親愛的,我知道我通過卧室的門,通過衛生間的門,通過衣櫃門說。

I really am sorry.

=> 我真的很抱歉

Especially for grabbing you by the back of your head like that.

=> 特別是像這樣抓住你的頭。

But that was just reflex.

=> 但那只是反射。

Its fine.

=> 沒關係。

When I was curled up in a ball on the floor trying to forget the look on our pediatricians face, I, uh I did a lot of thinking.

=> 當我蜷縮在地板上的一個球,試圖忘記我們的兒科醫生臉上的表情時,我呢,我做了很多的思考。

We both tried to help the marriage.

=> 我們都試圖幫助婚姻。

Thank you for the massage and the party.

=> 感謝您的按摩和派對。

And thank you for your efforts.

=> 並感謝您的努力。

Mm, mm.

=> mm,mm

We just have to face the fact that this is where we are right now.

=> 我們只需要面對這樣的事實,那就是我們現在所處的位置。

Its not exciting, its not romantic.

=> 這不是令人興奮的,這不是浪漫的。

It just is what it is.

=> 它就是這樣。

Vals here.

=> Val在這裡

Vals here! Vals here! Oh, hey, Val.

=> Val在這裡! Val在這裡!哦,嘿,瓦爾。

Hi, Will.

=> 你好,威爾。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Can we talk alone? Uh, no.

=> 我們可以一個人談嗎?呃,不。

No, I-Id like to share this with everybody, cause I have been surrounded by doubters.

=> 不,我想和大家分享一下,因為我被懷疑者包圍了。

Those who said that this moment would never happen.

=> 那些說這一刻永遠不會發生的人。

Like you two, who said that I needed to "face facts.

=> 就像你們兩個,誰說我需要「面對事實。

" And Kate, ever the cynic, who said that "marriage is a bitch.

=>「而凱特,曾經是憤世嫉俗的人,他說:」婚姻是一個婊子。

" No, I said you married a bitch.

=>「不,我說你娶了一個婊子。

Listen, Im not gonna lie.

=> 聽著,我不會說謊。

Youve got some making up to do.

=> 你有一些彌補做的。

But know that, in the end, we both want the same thing a stronger us.

=> 但是要知道,最終,我們都希望同樣的事情變得更強大。

I want a divorce, Will.

=> 我要離婚,威爾。

No, I said "a stronger us.

=> 不,我說「一個更強大的我們。

" Here are the papers.

=>「這是報紙。

I tried to give them to you last night, but you rode by so quickly.

=> 我昨晚試圖把它們給你,但是你騎得這麼快。

I would stay longer, but this feels like a "rip the band-aid off" kind of moment.

=> 我會停留更長的時間,但這種感覺就像是「撕掉了」的那一刻。

So Well, love is like a No! Oh, God, why are you still here? Bobby, can you please pay this man so he will leave? He is my fianc??.

=> 那麼,愛就像一個不!哦,上帝,你為什麼還在這裡?鮑比,你可以付這個人,讓他離開嗎?他是我的未婚妻。

Im Im sorry.

=> 我很抱歉。

What? Youre engaged? Yes! Yes, we are.

=> 什麼?你訂婚了?是!是的我們是。

And I am incredibly happy.

=> 我非常高興。

Please dont be mad.

=> 請不要生氣。

Mad? No! That is I have some questions, but that is great news.

=> 狂?沒有!這是我有一些問題,但這是一個好消息。

I am so happy for you.

=> 我真為你高興。

Are you crying? No.

=> 你在哭嗎?沒有。

You are! You are crying! No, I am not.

=> 你是!你在哭!不我不是。

This is just my bodys very unexplainable reaction to how happy I am for you.

=> 這只是我身體對我為你感到高興的無法解釋的反應。

Really? Absolutely.

=> 真?絕對。

So I am the only single one.

=> 所以我是唯一一個

That is fine.

=> 沒事兒。

Youre not the only one.

=> 你並不是唯一的一個。

Hey, guys, my marriage is over.

=> 嘿,夥計,我的婚姻已經結束了。

- We know.

=> - 我們知道。

- Duh.

=> - 杜。

Clearly.

=> 顯然。

Ive been fighting it and fighting it, but you know what? When I really think about it, what Val and I had it wasnt a marriage.

=> 我一直在和它戰鬥,但你知道嗎?當我真的想到這件事時,我和瓦爾所做的就不是婚姻。

What you guys have is a marriage.

=> 你們有什麼是婚姻

And Ive been living here for four weeks.

=> 我在這裡住了四個星期。

- Six weeks.

=> - 六個星期。

- Six weeks.

=> - 六個星期。

Ive seen firsthand what an amazing couple you guys are.

=> 我親眼目睹了你們是多麼美妙的一對。

You got an incredible kid.

=> 你有一個令人難以置信的孩子。

You support each other.

=> 你們互相支持

And you guys are solid.

=> 而你們是堅實的。

If youre in a rut, God, I want to be in that rut someday.

=> 如果你是一個r,的上帝,我想有一天會在那個車轍中。

You okay? I will be.

=> 你好嗎?我會。

Well, I guess well all remember this anniversary.

=> 好吧,我想我們都會記得這個周年紀念。

The day we got engaged.

=>我們訂婚的那一天

The day I lost to Will.

=> 我輸給威爾的那一天。

And the day I performed a live sex act in front of everyone we know.

=> 那天我在我們所知道的每個人面前進行了一場真實的性行為。


推薦閱讀:

狐狸的夏天第二季男主角是誰啊?
豆瓣9.8分,史上最牛逼的科幻劇,居然沒人看?
This is us第九集打卡15(第九集倒數第二期)
[美劇] 少男奶爸/Baby Daddy 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《Friends》老友記第2季表情包製作專輯

TAG:美劇 | 影視 |