標籤:

[美劇] 星際之門:宇宙/Stargate Universe 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 星際之門:宇宙/Stargate Universe 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 星際之門:宇宙/Stargate Universe 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

《星際之門:宇宙》第二季於美國時間9月28日播出。在觀看第二季之前,我們需要簡單了解一下第二季的主要變化。

1、Lucian聯盟將長期在命運號上待下去,並成為第二季故事的重要組成部分。Lucian聯盟戰士Varro(Mike

Dopud)將成為Young上校的主要對手,而Sumeon(Robert

Knepper)將成為Rush博士的主要對手。除此之外,Lucian聯盟女科學家Gi[展開全文]

《星際之門:宇宙》第二季於美國時間9月28日播出。在觀看第二季之前,我們需要簡單了解一下第二季的主要變化。

1、Lucian聯盟將長期在命運號上待下去,並成為第二季故事的重要組成部分。Lucian聯盟戰士Varro(Mike

Dopud)將成為Young上校的主要對手,而Sumeon(Robert

Knepper)將成為Rush博士的主要對手。除此之外,Lucian聯盟女科學家Ginn(Julie

McNiven)也將多次亮相。Lucian聯盟的存在打破了命運號的沉寂,命運號上的氣氛比第一季更緊張,而對食物和水的需求量也比第一季更大。

Lucian聯盟與命運號船員的合作與對立、命運號不停尋找新的食物和水源,這是第二季的兩條主要情節線。

2、愛情。除了Matt和Chloe的關係更加複雜之外,第二季還新增了不少愛情戲。Eli和Ginn彼此傾慕,Amanda Perry博士(曾在第一季出現過)與Rush博士舊情重燃,而T.J.也找了新的「感情寄託對象」……Varro?

3、Rush找到了命運號的艦橋(控制室)。Rush在第二季第2集解開了命運號控制系統的關鍵密碼,並成功找到了艦橋。但他沒有把這件事告訴任

何人。直到第7集,Young上校才「偶然」發現了Rush的秘密。Young和Rush經過一番商量,決定繼續向其他人保密。Rush和Young現在

能夠控制命運號的航向(推進系統)了,他們打算怎麼辦呢?

4、Chloe的變化。Chloe將在第二季中經歷重要變化。這不僅僅指精神上的變化,還包括身體上的變化。我們仍然不知道Chloe被外星人俘

虜期間外星人對她做過哪些事情--它們很可能想把她變成一個混種,或者一件秘密武器。觀眾會發現Chloe的皮膚有一些「不尋常的地方」。

5、勾心鬥角的情況減少,團結協作的情況增加。當命運號的船員不得不與Lucian聯盟合作時,他們內部的勾心鬥角自然會減少--因為現在的主要目標是「一致對外」、「生存下去」。

6、新的目標和新的任務。第一季的主要目標是回家,第二季的主要目標是「向前」。命運號的船員將在第二季中發現命運號的終極任務--它究竟要去

哪,古人為什麼當年要發射它。與回家比起來,古人的這個「任務」顯得更加重要。在第3集中,命運號將發現一艘在命運號出發前由古人發射的「星門播種船」。

【劇本】:

All right, get out of the way.

=>好吧,走開。

Get out of the way! Come here! Come here! Move, move! Come on, come on, come on, come on! This is Scott.

=> 走開!過來!過來!移動,移動!來吧,來吧,來吧,來吧!這是斯科特。

Slow down the evac! We are coming in too hot! Colonel, come in! Move it back! Oh, my God, where are we? What is this place? Move away from the gate! Where are we? Where is this? Why didnt we come through to Earth? Theres no time to explain.

=> 減慢evac!我們來太熱了!上校,進來!把它移回去!噢,我的天哪,我們在哪裡?這是什麼地方?離開大門!我們在哪?這是哪裡?我們為什麼不到地球?沒時間解釋

Off to the side! Whats going on? All right.

=> 一邊!這是怎麼回事?好吧。

Come on, come on, come on.

=> 來吧,來吧,來吧。

This is Scott.

=> 這是斯科特。

Come in! Colonel, come in! I need a medic! Over here! Can you move your fingers? No.

=> 進來!上校,進來!我需要一名醫生!在這裡!你可以移動你的手指嗎?沒有。

I think my arms broken.

=> 我覺得我的手臂壞了。

Okay, just hold your arm there and well put it in a sling, okay? Keep calm.

=> 好的,把你的手臂抱在那裡,我們會把它放在一個吊索,好嗎?保持冷靜。

Keep coming.

=> 不斷湧來。

Clear this area.

=> 清除這個區域。

There could still be more incoming.

=> 可能還有更多的傳入。

Are you okay? Yeah.

=> 你還好嗎?是啊。

Weve got to move.

=> 我們必須移動。

Move! Where the hell are we? Greer? Wheres Colonel Young? He was right behind me.

=> 移動!我們到底在哪裡?格里爾? Young上校在哪裡?他正好在我身後。

Move.

=> 移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Quiet! Stay calm! Move.

=> 安靜!保持冷靜!移動。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

Keep it down! Move.

=> 保持下降!移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Move.

=> 移動。

Colonel? Colonel? Dont move.

=> 上校?上校?不要動。

Where are Where are we? I dont know, sir.

=> 我們在哪裡?先生,我不知道。

Are you Youre in charge, okay? Youre Sir? T.

=> 你是你負責,好嗎?你是先生? T.

J.

=>J.

! Im coming! Move back, people! Coming through! Lets go! Move, move, move! Get back, people.

=>!我來了!回去吧,人們!通過!我們走吧!移動,移動,移動!回來吧,人們。

Is he okay? I dont know.

=> 他沒事嗎?我不知道。

Get back! Wallace! What is this place? Look, I just did what Rush told me Where is he? I dont know.

=> 回來!華萊士!這是什麼地方?看,我只是做了什麼拉什告訴我他在哪裡?我不知道。

He went through ahead of me.

=> 他在我之前走過。

Rush! Rush! Eli, help me find him.

=> 火拚!火拚!以利幫我找到他

What, I Whats that? What in the hell was that? I dont know.

=> 什麼,我是什麼?那究竟是什麼?我不知道。

Look, Sergeant, I need you to get these people settled.

=> 看,中士,我需要你讓這些人安頓下來。

And you find out who and what weve got.

=> 你會發現我們有誰,我們有什麼。

Nobody leaves this room.

=> 沒有人離開這個房間。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Eli! Now! The core of the planet is the power source.

=> 禮!現在!地球的核心是電源。

You have to channel it into the weapon to destroy the enemy ship.

=> 你必須引導它進入武器摧毀敵方的船隻。

Cant do it, dude.

=> 不行,夥計。

Uh, doing it.

=> 呃,這樣做。

Its one of those programmers jokes, a problem that cant be solved.

=> 這是程序員的笑話之一,這是一個無法解決的問題。

Already solved it.

=> 已經解決了。

No, you didnt.

=> 不,你沒有。

Just shut up! Watch this.

=> 閉嘴吧!看這個。

What the hell! What happened? Nothing happened.

=> 我勒個去!發生了什麼?什麼都沒發生。

Im back at the beginning of the level.

=> 我回到了關卡的開始。

Youre so full of yourself.

=> 你太滿了。

No.

=> 沒有。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

It worked.

=> 有效。

The firing code locked in.

=> 射擊代碼被鎖定。

Whatever.

=> 隨你。

That was extremely unsatisfying.

=> 這是非常不令人滿意的。

Eli Wallace? Actually, Elis not here right now.

=> 伊萊華萊士?其實Eli現在不在這裡

Okay, okay.

=> 好吧好吧。

Whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you got the wrong guy.

=> 無論你們認為我做了什麼,我發誓你有錯的人。

Do I look like someone whod be standing here if I didnt already know everything there is to know about you? Yeah, not really.

=> 如果我還不知道要知道關於你的一切,我會像站在這裡的人嗎?是的,不是真的。

Right.

=> 對。

Who are you? Dr.

=> 你是誰?博士

Nicholas Rush.

=> 尼古拉斯拉什。

May we come in? Why? You just spent a great deal of time recently playing an online fantasy game called Prometheus.

=> 我們可以進來嗎?為什麼?你剛剛花了大量的時間最近玩普羅米修斯在線幻想遊戲。

Big Brothers got nothing better to do? Last night you solved the Dakara weapons puzzle.

=> 老大哥沒有什麼比這更好的了?昨晚你解決了達卡拉武器之謎。

Yeah, a month of my life went into that.

=> 是的,我生命中的一個月進入了這個。

You know what happens when you solve that thing? Nothing.

=> 你知道當你解決這個問題時會發生什麼?沒有。

Were here.

=> 我們在這裡

That happened.

=> 那事發生了。

To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof, written in another language.

=> 為了完成這個特殊的難題,你必須解決用另一種語言寫成的數千年的數學證明。

For that, youve won something of a prize.

=> 為此,你贏得了一些獎項。

Well, whatever it is, Ill take the cash equivalent.

=> 那麼,無論如何,我會拿現金等價物。

There isnt one.

=> 沒有一個。

Its a non-disclosure agreement.

=> 這是一個不公開的協議。

Non-disclosure? So, you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it? Yup.

=> 非公開?所以,你們真的把最高機密的問題嵌入到遊戲中,希望像我這樣的人能解決這個問題?對。

So, what do you need me for now? I assure you, itll be worth your while to sign it.

=> 那麼,你現在需要什麼?我向你保證,這將是值得的一段時間簽署。

And if I dont? Well beam you up to our spaceship.

=> 如果我不這樣做?我們會把你帶到我們的飛船。

Right.

=> 對。

I think I want my lawyer to look it over first.

=> 我想我想讓我的律師先看看。

And by "lawyer", I assume you mean "mother".

=> 而「律師」,我認為你的意思是「母親」。

So, well just agree then that I will call you.

=> 所以,我們只是同意,我會打電話給你。

What the Welcome aboard the Hammond, Eli.

=> 什麼歡迎哈蒙德,以利。

Yes, that is planet Earth, and yes, you are on a spaceship.

=> 是的,那就是地球,是的,你在飛船上。

We need your help, Eli.

=> 我們需要你的幫助,Eli。

To be honest, I dont know how long its going to take.

=> 說實話,我不知道要多久。

I should call my mom to tell her where I am.

=> 我應該打電話給媽媽,告訴她我在哪裡。

Thats probably not going to work up here.

=> 這可能不會在這裡工作。

Right.

=> 對。

You can speak to her on the way.

=> 你可以在路上跟她說話。

Theres a cover story youll have to follow.

=> 有一個你不得不遵循的封面故事。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

On the way to? To another planet, 21 light years from here.

=> 在去某地的路上?到另一個星球,距離這裡21光年。

I cant go.

=> 我不能去。

I have things that We know about your mothers condition.

=> 我知道你母親的情況。

You just know everything, dont you? We also know that you are currently unemployed, and that your mothers medical coverage is Well see she gets the best available care while youre gone.

=> 你什麼都知道,不是嗎?我們也知道你目前失業,而你母親的醫療保險是我們會看到她得到最好的可用護理,而你走了。

And if I dont sign, what? You going to erase my memory? Something like that.

=> 如果我不簽字,什麼?你會抹去我的記憶?就是這樣

Can I get some pants? Hello, Im Dr.

=> 我可以弄些褲子嗎?你好,我是Dr.

Daniel Jackson, and behind me is a stargate.

=> 丹尼爾·傑克遜,在我身後是星際之門。

It was originally built millennia ago by an alien race who we call the Ancients.

=> 它最初是由一個我們稱之為「古人」的外星人種族在千年前建成的。

Over the next few hours, well be touching on some of the things There are 39 symbols representing star constellations as seen from Earth When a connection is made between two stargates, an unstable energy vortex emerges from the gate Whoa! and settles into the event horizon, or "puddle," as we like to call it.

=> 在接下來的幾個小時里,我們將會談到一些事情。從地球上看,有39個代表星座的符號當兩個星門之間有一個連接時,一個不穩定的能量渦流從門口出現哇!並進入事件視界,或者「水坑」,就像我們所說的那樣。

Later, it was discovered that using an eighth symbol would actually dial another galaxy in hundreds of thousands of light years via an interstellar wormhole.

=> 後來發現使用第八個符號實際上是通過星際蟲洞在數十萬光年中再次撥出另一個星系。

It is believed an unprecedented amount of power is required to reach the near-mythical ninth chevron.

=> 相信要達到近乎神話的第九條人字形,需要前所未有的力量。

The entire purpose of the project is to hopefully one day dial the nine chevron address found in the Ancient database.

=>該項目的全部目的是希望有一天撥打在古代資料庫中發現的九個人字形地址。

Hi! Im Dr.

=> 嗨!我是博士

Daniel Jackson.

=> 丹尼爾傑克遜

Now, youve heard the term "hyperspace" for years Where are you? Its top secret.

=> 現在,你已經聽說了「超空間」這個詞多年來你在哪裡?這是最高機密

Eli! Im serious, Ma.

=> 禮!我很認真,馬。

I cant say anything more than that.

=> 我不能再說什麼了。

But I dont understand.

=> 但我不明白。

Why could you not at least tell me you were leaving? Im sorry, but did you get the letter from Yeah, the Air Force.

=> 你為什麼不能告訴我你要離開?對不起,你收到空軍呀的信嗎?

I got it.

=> 我知道了。

Are you in a plane now? You sound like youre in an airplane.

=> 你現在在飛機上嗎?你聽起來像你在飛機上。

Uh, no.

=> 呃,不。

Its nothing like that.

=> 沒關係。

I want you to know that theyre going to look after you.

=> 我想讓你知道他們會照顧你。

Well, you didnt have to do this.

=> 那麼,你不必這樣做。

This is good.

=> 這很好。

Really.

=> 真。

Its the kind of thing I always dreamed of.

=> 這是我一直夢寐以求的東西

Hi.

=> 你好。

You mind? No, go ahead.

=> 你介意?沒有,繼續。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

First time on a spaceship, too? Me? Ive been on lots of various Eli Wallace.

=> 第一次在太空船上呢?我?我已經在很多各種伊萊華萊士。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Youve heard of me? I have.

=> 你聽說過我嗎?我有。

Wow, that almost never happens.

=> 哇,那幾乎沒有發生。

And you are? Chloe.

=> 你呢?克洛伊。

I work for Alan Armstrong.

=> 我為阿蘭·阿姆斯特朗工作。

Senator of California? Oh, yeah, yeah.

=> 加州參議員?哦,是的,是的。

I have heard of California.

=> 我聽說過加州。

My last job was in the burger and fries field.

=> 我最後的工作是在漢堡和薯條領域。

Howd you line that up? I was a political science major at Harvard, so Mmm.

=> 你怎麼排隊我是哈佛的政治科學專業,所以嗯。

I hear its a good school.

=> 我聽說這是一所好學校

For a while there I was at MIT.

=> 那一會兒我在麻省理工學院。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Really? What else have they told you about me? What? Ive seen this writing before.

=> 真?他們還告訴了我關於我的什麼?什麼?我以前看過這個文字。

In the game? Yeah.

=> 在遊戲里?是啊。

Sheesh.

=> 嘖。

Were on a ship? The design is clearly Ancient, in the truest sense of the word.

=> 我們在船上?該設計顯然是古代的,在這個詞的真正意義上。

Launched hundreds of thousands of years ago.

=> 數十萬年前推出。

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush? Faster than light, yet not through hyperspace.

=> 匆忙?比光更快,但不是超空間。

What are you doing? Who knows how far its traveled.

=> 你在做什麼?誰知道它走了多遠?

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush, Ive got a lot of wounded.

=> 拉什,我受了很多傷。

We need to get home.

=> 我們需要回家。

Lieutenant Scott, come in.

=> 斯科特中尉,進來。

Go ahead.

=> 前進。

Weve got a problem.

=> 我們有一個問題。

One of the air vents just shut down in here.

=> 其中一個通風口在這裡關閉。

Copy that.

=> 收到。

Yeah, the airs getting pretty thin in here, too.

=> 是的,這裡的空氣也變得很薄弱。

What does that mean? That the life support system is failing.

=> 那是什麼意思?生命支持系統失敗

And we should probably do something about that.

=> 我們也許應該做些什麼。

Well, its always just one more year.

=> 那麼,這只是一年。

Its a command.

=> 這是一個命令。

Where? Its a lot safer than other places Ive been.

=> 哪裡?這比我去過的其他地方要安全得多。

Youve put your time in, Everett.

=> 你已經把時間放在埃弗里特了。

When this tour is over, I promise You know what? Never mind.

=> 這次巡演結束後,我保證你知道什麼?沒關係。

Dont bother.

=> 不要打擾。

You always end up choosing somewhere other than here.

=> 你總是最終選擇在這裡以外的地方。

I am not choosing my job over you.

=> 我不是選擇你的工作。

How you can even say How you can even say that to me? I love you, but I cant wait anymore.

=> 你甚至可以怎麼說甚至可以對我說呢?我愛你,但我不能再等了。

I cant wait anymore.

=> 我不能再等了。

Everett? Are you okay? Sweetheart, baby, look at me.

=> 埃弗雷特?你還好嗎?親愛的,寶貝,看著我。

Colonel? Colonel? Oh, my God.

=> 上校?上校?哦,我的上帝。

Cant you do something? Hes having a seizure.

=> 你不能做點什麼嗎?他正在癲癇發作

Theres nothing I can do.

=> 我無能為力

Scott, this is Colonel Young.

=> 斯科特,這是楊上校。

Come in, please.

=> 請進來吧。

Our guests have arrived a few minutes early, Lieutenant.

=> 我們的客人提前幾分鐘到達了中尉。

Whats your position? Come on.

=> 你的立場是什麼?來吧。

Not yet.

=> 還沒。

Not yet.

=> 還沒。

Lieutenant, drop whatever youre doing and get your ass up here.

=> 上尉,放下你正在做的事情,把你的屁股放在這裡。

Im on my way, sir.

=> 先生,我在路上。

Bye.

=> 再見。

Holy Senator, it is my honor to welcome you to Icarus Base.

=> 聖座參議員,我很榮幸地歡迎你到伊卡洛斯基地。

Colonel.

=> 上校。

This is my executive assistant, Chloe.

=> 這是我的行政助理Chloe。

Its a pleasure to meet you, sir.

=> 先生,很高興見到你。

The pleasures mine.

=> 快樂是我的。

Shes also my daughter.

=> 她也是我的女兒

You must be the Contest winner, yeah.

=> 你一定是比賽獲勝者,是的。

That is a big gun.

=> 這是一個大槍。

Rail gun.

=> 鐵路槍。

Five hundred rounds per minute.

=> 每分鐘五百發

This is Lieutenant Scott.

=> 這是斯科特中尉。

Hes been assigned to you, Mr.

=> 他已經被分配給你了

Wallace.

=> 華萊士。

Shall we go inside? You could probably shave a few dollars off the budget just by turning the heat down.

=> 我們進去吧?只要把熱量降下來,你也許可以削減幾美元的預算。

Actually, cooling the place is what costs money, sir.

=> 實際上,冷卻這個地方是要花錢的,先生。

Were here because the core of the planet generates so much power.

=> 我們來到這裡是因為這個星球的核心產生了如此多的力量。

A lot of heat comes with that.

=> 隨之而來的是大量的熱量。

You ever get claustrophobic down here? Safer than the surface.

=> 你在這裡得了幽閉恐怖症嗎?比表面更安全。

Why? Dinosaurs, man.

=> 為什麼?恐龍,人。

Really? No.

=> 真?沒有。

Unbelievable.

=> 難以置信的。

Yeah, it is.

=> 是啊,就是。

Its weird how fast you can start to take something like this for granted.

=> 這很奇怪你可以開始採取這樣的事情是理所當然的。

So, if a stargate can instantly transport you to another planet, why did we fly here on a spaceship? Something to do with how this ones tied into the planet for power.

=> 所以,如果一個星際之門可以立即將你運送到另一個星球,為什麼我們乘飛船在這裡?與這個如何與權力聯繫在一起的東西有關。

Apparently, its been modified to only dial out because incoming wormholes are too dangerous.

=> 顯然,它被修改為只撥出,因為進入的蟲洞太危險了。

Youre the genius.

=> 你是天才

You can probably tell me better.

=> 你可以告訴我更好的。

All I did was solve a puzzle in a video game.

=> 我所做的只是在電子遊戲中解決一個難題。

Hey, you figured out something Dr.

=> 嘿,你想出了一些東西

Rush has been trying to figure out for months, which, by the way, a lot of people were glad to see.

=> 拉什一直試圖找出幾個月,順便說一下,很多人都很高興看到。

And, of course, you know Colonel Telford.

=> 當然,你知道德福上校。

Ready for this, Colonel? You just give the word, sir.

=> 準備好了嗎,上校?先生,你只要說一句話。

Oh, I gave it quite a while ago, Colonel.

=> 噢,我上一陣子了,上校。

Im just here to see how my $1.

=> 我只是在這裡看看我的$ 1。

6 billion is being spent.

=>正在花費60億美元。

Very good.

=> 很好。

Thank you, everyone.

=> 謝謝大家。

Dismissed.

=> 駁回。

As you know, up until now, we have been unable to channel the precise amount of power necessary to unlock the stargates ninth and final chevron.

=> 如你所知,直到現在,我們還是無法提供解鎖星際之門第九和最後的V形圖所需的精確的能量。

However, thanks to some ingenuity from young Mr.

=> 不過,得益於年輕的先生的一些聰明才智

Wallace here, that problem has finally been solved.

=> 華萊士在這裡,那個問題終於解決了。

Weve heard that before.

=> 我們之前聽說過

This time were sure.

=> 這一次我們確定。

Thats what I figured out? I embedded the mathematical problem we had to solve into the game.

=> 這就是我想到的?我將我們必須解決的數學問題嵌入到遊戲中。

I then engineered your solution into a practical, workable application.

=> 然後,我將您的解決方案設計成一個實用,可行的應用程序。

What say we get on with it? Absolutely.

=> 什麼說我們繼續呢?絕對。

Sergeant Riley.

=> 萊利中士。

Chevron one encoded.

=> 雪佛龍一編碼。

Sir.

=> 先生。

Were dialing now? A test, to see if we can make a connection.

=> 我們現在撥號?一個測試,看看我們能否建立聯繫。

Chevron one locked.

=> 雪佛龍一鎖定。

Well see whats on the other side.

=>我們會看到另一邊是什麼

Chevron two locked.

=> 雪佛龍二人鎖定。

And then theyll go? No, first, we close down again, assess the data we receive, and then perhaps send the away team.

=> 然後他們會去?不,首先,我們再次關閉,評估我們收到的數據,然後可能派遣客隊。

If it works.

=> 如果有效。

Chevron four locked.

=> 雪佛龍四人鎖定。

Until then, theyre just interested observers, like us.

=> 在此之前,他們只是像我們一樣感興趣的觀察員。

Chevron five locked.

=> 雪佛龍五人鎖定。

Chevron six encoded.

=> 雪佛龍六編碼。

Chevron six locked.

=> 雪佛龍六鎖定。

Chevron seven encoded.

=> 雪佛龍七編碼。

Chevron seven locked.

=> 雪佛龍七鎖定。

Chevron eight encoded.

=> 雪佛龍八編碼。

Chevron eight locked.

=> 雪佛龍8鎖定。

Chevron nine encoded.

=> 雪佛龍九編碼。

Whoa, whats going on? I dont know.

=> 哇,發生了什麼事?我不知道。

We never got this far before.

=> 我們從來沒有這麼遠。

Chevron nine Chevron nine will not lock.

=> 雪佛龍九雪佛龍九不會鎖定。

We matched the power requirements down to the EMU.

=> 我們將電力需求與動車組相匹配。

It must work.

=> 它必須工作。

Power levels in the gate capacitors are going into the red.

=> 柵極電容中的功率電平變為紅色。

Shut it down.

=> 關掉它。

No, wait, wait, wait.

=> 不,等等,等等。

Were reading fluctuations in the output from the core Shut it down now.

=> 我們正在讀取核心輸出中的波動現在關閉它。

It should have worked.

=> 它應該工作。

Well, it didnt.

=> 那麼,它沒有。

And drawing power from the planets core Dangerous? Yes.

=> 從地球的核心危險中汲取力量?是。

Were all aware of that Regardless of whats been spent or whats at stake, my first priority is to ensure the safety of the people on this base.

=> 我們都知道,不管花了多少錢,還有什麼危害,我的首要任務就是確保這個基地的人民的安全。

Of course.

=> 當然。

Of course.

=> 當然。

Eli, wed best run through your equations again.

=> Eli,我們最好再次通過你的方程。

If youll excuse me.

=> 如果你能原諒我。

You are not seriously putting this on me! Not my fault.

=> 你不是真的把這個放在我身上!不是我的錯。

People, you have to calm down.

=> 人們,你必須冷靜下來。

Seriously, you have to calm down.

=> 真的,你必須冷靜下來。

We got power! Thank God! Everybodys attention, please.

=> 我們得到了力量!感謝上帝!請大家注意。

All right, please listen.

=> 好,請聽。

Hey, listen up! What is going on? We are on an Ancient spaceship.

=> 嘿,聽著!到底是怎麼回事?我們在一艘古代飛船上。

What? Thats all Ive got.

=> 什麼?這就是我所擁有的。

Now, what that means is that That means you need to use the stargate to get us all back home.

=> 那麼這意味著你需要用星門把我們都帶回家。

That is definitely on the list of things to do, sir, but I think right now You can consider that an order.

=> 這絕對是要做的事情,先生,但我認為現在你可以考慮一個命令。

We are working on it, sir.

=> 先生,我們正在努力。

Now, I need to speak to the person responsible for this.

=> 現在,我需要跟負責這個的人說話。

Where is Dr.

=> 博士在哪裡

Rush? Just shut up for a second, will you! How dare you talk to Dad? Dad, please.

=> 匆忙?閉嘴一秒鐘,你會的!你怎麼敢跟爸爸說話?爸爸,請。

Medic! Water? Water? Quickly.

=> 醫療兵!水?水?很快。

Over here.

=> 在這裡。

Get Sit down.

=> 坐下

The pills.

=> 藥丸。

Look, Im sorry.

=> 看,我很抱歉

Im just trying to explain the situation.

=> 我只是想解釋一下情況

We are on a ship, but we have no idea where we are in relation to Earth.

=> 我們在船上,但我們不知道我們與地球有什麼關係。

Now, with respect, sir, the reason you might be having a hard time breathing right now is because the ships life-support system is not functioning properly.

=> 現在,先生,您現在可能正在呼吸困難的原因是船舶的生命支持系統運行不正常。

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush is working on that right now.

=> Rush現在正在處理這個問題。

Brody and Park? Here! Here.

=> 布羅迪和公園?這裡!這裡。

Okay, good, you two are with me.

=> 好吧,你們兩個跟我在一起。

But these consoles just came on.

=> 但是這些遊戲機剛剛出現。

No, nobody touch anything yet! Dr.

=> 不,沒有人碰到任何東西!博士

Rush needs your help.

=> 拉什需要你的幫助。

Everybody else, just stay calm, stay put.

=> 每個人,只要保持冷靜,留下來。

Please.

=> 請。

"Stay put"? Wait, what do you mean? Youre just going like that? There has to be a mistake in here somewhere.

=> 「保持放置」?等等,你是什麼意思?你只是那樣?在這裡有一個錯誤。

Seriously, who uses a whiteboard anymore? You have computers, like, everywhere around here.

=> 認真的是,誰使用白板了?你有電腦,就像到處都是。

The power flow was in the target range.

=> 能流在目標範圍內。

Why wouldnt the address connect? Wrong address? There is only one found in the Ancient database in Atlantis.

=> 為什麼地址不連接?錯誤的地址?在Atlantis的古代資料庫中只有一個。

With no other instructions? No, but thats not the issue.

=> 沒有其他的指示?不,但這不是問題。

It has to be your proof.

=> 它必須是你的證明。

My proof works.

=> 我的證明是有效的

You know how I know that it does? Because you said so.

=> 你知道我怎麼知道它呢?因為你這樣說。

Gentlemen.

=> 先生們。

Hows it coming? Whoa, whoa! What are you doing? Starting from the beginning.

=> 這是怎麼回事?哇,哇!你在做什麼?從一開始就開始。

Wait.

=> 等待。

Save! Save! Save! I cant Mr.

=> 保存!保存!保存!我不能先生

Wallace, I would like you to join me for dinner in the officers mess.

=> 華萊士,我希望你能和我一起吃飯。

Thank you, Im starving.

=> 謝謝,我正在挨餓。

Were quite close to a breakthrough, actually.

=> 實際上,我們相當接近一個突破。

Id like Eli to keep working.

=> 我希望Eli繼續工作。

Well, weve been here for six months.

=> 那麼,我們已經在這裡呆了六個月了。

It can wait a few more hours.

=> 它可以再等幾個小時。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

Youre welcome.

=> 別客氣。

A four-cheese pizza, mozzarella shouldnt count.

=> 四乳酪比薩餅,馬蘇里拉乳酪不應該算在內。

You know what I mean? When you have, like So, tell me, whats it like when you finally go through the gate? When you go through the gate, you dont really feel it.

=> 你知道我的意思?如果你有,像這樣,告訴我,當你終於通過大門時是什麼感覺?當你通過大門時,你並不是真的感覺到它。

Im telling you, the moment you break through the atmosphere in an F-302 and you see the stars? Thats incredible.

=> 我告訴你,當你突破F-302的氣氛,你看到星星?這是令人難以置信的。

Wow.

=> 哇。

That just sounds so amazing.

=> 這聽起來太神奇了。

Could I maybe go for a ride sometime? I can arrange that.

=> 我可以去坐一段時間嗎?我可以安排。

So, Colonel, you really have no idea where this ninth chevron stargate address is gonna send you? No idea at all.

=> 所以,上校,你真的不知道這第九條雪佛龍星際之門地址會發送給你嗎?根本不知道。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

But the Ancients built the stargate with nine chevrons.

=> 但是古人用九個人字形建造了星門。

Its got to go somewhere.

=> 它必須去某個地方。

Weve also known for some time that the only way to unlock the ninth chevron was to solve the power issues.

=> 我們也知道一段時間才能解開第九條山形線是解決權力問題。

Well, if anyones going to solve it, I think Eli will.

=> 那麼,如果有人打算解決這個問題,我認為Eli會的。

Yes, thats right.

=> 恩,那就對了。

Its true.

=> 這是真的。

I am Math Boy.

=> 我是數學男孩。

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush.

=> 拉什。

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush! I would like to propose a toast.

=> 火拚!我想提議敬酒。

Oh, no, thats really not necessary.

=> 哦,不,那真的沒有必要。

Not to you.

=> 不是你。

Oh.

=> 哦。

When the proposal for this project first crossed my desk, I did not want to approve it.

=> 當這個項目的提案首先跨過我的辦公桌時,我不想批准。

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

It seemed clear to me at the time that there were enough terrestrial matters of importance that needed that kind of money.

=> 當時我清楚地看到,有足夠的重要地面問題需要這種資金。

Now, being a proud father of a beautiful young woman is one thing.

=> 現在,作為一個美麗的年輕女子的驕傲的父親是一回事。

Having that young woman exceed every possible expectation is quite another.

=> 讓這個年輕女子超越所有可能的期望是另一回事。

It was my daughter, Chloe, who reminded me that there is no greater endeavor than seeking an understanding of who we are, and the mysteries of the universe in which we all exist.

=> 我的女兒克洛伊提醒我,沒有什麼更多的努力,而不是尋求理解我們是誰,以及我們都存在的宇宙的奧秘。

Not in those exact words.

=> 不是那些確切的話。

And so to all the brave men and women who have volunteered Okay, what was that? This is Young.

=>所以那些自願的勇敢的男人和女人,那是什麼?這是年輕人

The base is under attack.

=> 基地受到攻擊。

All non-combatant personnel report to your designated areas.

=> 所有非戰鬥人員都將報告給指定地區。

Everyone else to your battle stations.

=> 其他人到你的戰鬥站。

This is not a drill.

=> 這不是演習。

Senator, I need you and your daughter to go with Lieutenant Scott.

=> 參議員,我需要你和你的女兒和斯科特中尉一起去。

Eli! You as well.

=> 禮!你也是。

Oh, yeah.

=> 哦耶。

Hurry.

=> 匆忙。

Yeah, were on our way.

=> 是的,我們正在路上。

Whats going on in here? The life-support system is on, but for some reason, its not working properly.

=> 這裡發生了什麼?生命支持系統正在運行,但由於某種原因,它不能正常工作。

Im attempting to reset it.

=> 我試圖重置它。

He has no idea what hes doing.

=> 他不知道他在做什麼。

- Step away from that thing.

=> - 離開那件事。

- That screen says that what youre doing is gonna overload it Eli, please! Is that what it says or not? You only think you know what it says in this screen because I embedded a rudimentary version of the Ancient language into the game.

=> - 那屏幕上說你在做什麼會讓Eli超負荷這是它說或不呢?你只會認為你知道這個屏幕上說的是什麼,因為我在遊戲中嵌入了一個古代語言的基本版本。

This is not a game.

=> 這不是一個遊戲。

Dont touch it, Rush.

=> 不要碰它,拉什。

When the oxygen aboard this ship falls below critical level, it will become increasingly difficult to concentrate.

=> 當這艘船上的氧氣低於臨界水平時,注意力將變得越來越難。

And what youre doing could blow up the whole ship.

=> 而你正在做的事情可能會炸毀整艘船。

Are you sure, Eli? Back off now or I will shoot! Lower your weapon, Sergeant! He already screwed us once.

=> 你確定,Eli?現在退出或我會開槍!軍士,降低你的武器!他已經擰了我們一次。

Im not going to let him do it again! I need to get through, people.

=> 我不會讓他再做一次!我需要通過,人。

Stand aside.

=> 站在一邊。

Sergeant, were under attack.

=> 中士,我們受到攻擊

Dont know who, dont know why.

=> 不知道是誰,不知道為什麼。

Consider the charges dropped.

=> 考慮收費下降。

Go take your anger out on them.

=> 去把你的憤怒放在他們身上。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

What do we got, Colonel, Lucian Alliance? That would be my guess.

=> 我們得到了什麼,盧西恩聯盟上校?這將是我的猜測。

They havent introduced themselves.

=> 他們沒有介紹自己。

They started shooting the minute they came out of hyperspace.

=> 他們從超空間出來的那一刻開始拍攝。

Our shields are holding, but were not the target.

=> 我們的盾牌持有,但我們不是目標。

Whats heading our way? A full squadron of gliders and a troop transport.

=> 什麼是我們的方式?一個充分的滑翔機中隊和部隊運輸。

We cut them down some, but the rest will be on your doorstep in less than three minutes.

=> 我們把他們砍了一些,但其餘的將在不到三分鐘的時間在你家門口。

Telford, did you copy? Roger that.

=> 德福,你複製了嗎?收到。

If we can get to the transport before they land their troops, we stand a chance.

=> 如果我們能夠在他們降落之前到達交通工具,我們就有機會。

I am going to press that button.

=> 我要按那個按鈕。

Its going to fix the life support, and then you and I, and everyone else, will be able to breathe and think much better.

=> 這將會解決生命支持問題,然後你和我以及其他人都能夠呼吸,思考得更好。

Now, you can shoot me for that if you like, but if, however, there are any negative consequences in resetting the system, I suggest you might still need me to help resolve them.

=> 現在,如果你願意的話,你可以為我射擊,但是如果在重新設置系統時有任何負面的後果,我建議你可能仍然需要我來幫助解決它。

Dont do it.

=> 不要這樣做。

Okay, look.

=> 好吧,看。

Sergeant, I know we are in a tough situation here, but I am giving you an order.

=> 警長,我知道我們在這裡處境艱難,但我正在給你一個命令。

Lower your weapon.

=> 降低你的武器。

So? Well, I suppose that would have been too simple.

=> 所以?那麼,我想這可能太簡單了。

Apparently, that did nothing.

=> 顯然,這沒有做什麼。

This may take a little more time, T.

=> 這可能需要一點時間,T.

J.

=>J.

Hang in there.

=> 掛在那裡。

Copy.

=> 複製。

Does Colonel Young know about this? He knows.

=> 楊上校知道嗎?他知道。

Two weeks ago you told me that this was the best experience of your life.

=> 兩周前你告訴我這是你一生中最好的經歷。

Something must have happened.

=> 事情一定發生了。

The scholarship came in.

=> 獎學金進來了。

I guess Ive just been too afraid to admit what I really want.

=> 我想我只是不敢承認我真正想要的東西。

Wow, you didnt tell me you had even applied.

=> 哇,你沒告訴我你已經申請了。

Theres nothing else going on.

=> 沒有別的事了。

You know Id tell you.

=> 你知道我會告訴你。

Unless you were protecting someone else.

=> 除非你保護別人。

Im not.

=> 我不是。

Like I said, I just hadnt made up my mind.

=> 就像我說的,我只是沒有下定決心。

Dr.

=> 博士

Rush? Im reading a dangerous energy spike in the core.

=> 匆忙?我正在讀核心的危險能源峰值。

Eli! Eli! I need your help.

=> 禮!禮!我需要你的幫助。

With what? The ninth chevron.

=> 什麼?第九條雪佛龍。

What? We need to get the hell out of here.

=> 什麼?我們需要從這裡出去。

Look, it took us two years to find this site.

=> 看,我們花了兩年才找到這個網站。

The properties are unique.

=> 屬性是獨一無二的。

This may be our last chance.

=> 這可能是我們最後的機會。

If this bombardment continues, the radioactive core is going to go critical.

=> 如果這種轟炸繼續下去,放射性核心將會變得至關重要。

You mean the planet Its going to explode? Yes.

=> 你的意思是這個星球它會爆炸嗎?是。

Ah! Okay, okay, okay, okay.

=> 啊!好吧,好吧,好吧。

If my math works We cant assume that I said "if"! Then if it works, then its not a power supply issue, its the gate address.

=> 如果我的數學運作我們不能假設我說「如果」!那麼如果有效的話,那麼這不是電力供應問題,而是門戶地址。

Weve known the first eight symbols for years, the ninth has to be the point of origin.

=> 我們已經知道了多年前的八個符號,第九個必須是起源點。

So, what if were not on the planet youre supposed to be dialing from? This is where we are.

=> 那麼,如果我們不在這個星球上,你應該撥打電話呢?這就是我們所在的地方。

Okay, what if we are not supposed to be here? Icarus Base, Telford.

=> 好吧,如果我們不應該在這裡?伊爾卡斯基地,德福。

We cant hold them back.

=> 我們不能阻止他們。

Lets go! Go! Sergeant Riley, dial the stargate to Earth! Incoming! Come on, come on.

=> 我們走吧!走!萊利警長,把星際之門撥給地球!來襲!好啦好啦。

Chevron one locked.

=> 雪佛龍一鎖定。

Okay, follow me.

=> 好的,跟我來。

The symbols on the stargate are constellations as seen from Earth.

=> 星際之門上的符號是從地球上看到的星座。

Thats what you said Yes, yes.

=> 這就是你所說的是的,是的。

Okay, so what if Earth is supposed to be the point of origin? Chevron two locked.

=> 好的,那麼如果地球應該成為起源地呢?雪佛龍二人鎖定。

The only viable power source was here, light years away.

=> 唯一可行的電源就在這裡,光年遠。

What if that doesnt matter? What if its the only combination that will work, like a code? Chevron three locked.

=> 如果這沒關係呢?如果這是唯一可以工作的組合,就像代碼一樣呢?雪佛龍三人鎖定。

A code? Yeah.

=> 代碼?是啊。

Chevron four encoded.

=> 雪佛龍四編碼。

Stop the dialing sequence.

=> 停止撥號順序。

I have my orders.

=> 我有我的命令。

Get out of my way.

=> 走出我的路。

Get out of the way! We cant risk dialing Earth.

=> 走開!我們不能冒著撥打地球的風險。

Come on, lets go.

=> 來吧,走吧。

Go, go, keep moving.

=> 去,去,繼續前進。

Dad? Dad? Dad! Chloe! My father! There could still be people trapped on the other side.

=> 爸?爸?爸!克洛伊!我的父親!可能還有人被困在另一邊。

All right, lets go, people.

=> 好吧,我們走吧,人們。

You need to move it to the Gate Room! This is Scott.

=> 你需要把它移動到門廳!這是斯科特。

I got about a dozen or so people cut off from the Gate Room, southeast corridor.

=> 我從東南走廊的門房裡得到了大約十幾個人。

Oh, my God! What happened? He was helping pull wounded back from the surface.

=> 哦,我的上帝!發生了什麼?他正在幫助從表面上拉傷員。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

All right.

=> 好吧。

I got you.

=> 我接到你了。

I got you.

=> 我接到你了。

Greer, were pulling back.

=> 格里爾,我們正在退縮。

There are people still out there.

=> 還有人在那裡。

Listen, Hammonds already started beaming up anyone pinned down on the surface.

=> 聽著,哈蒙德已經開始照亮表面上的任何人。

Somebodys gotta make sure.

=> 有人必須確定。

I got people cut off from the Gate Room.

=>我從門廳里把人們切斷了。

The base is shielded, which means the Hammond cant help them.

=> 基地被屏蔽,這意味著哈蒙德不能幫助他們。

I need you here, now.

=> 我現在需要你在這裡。

Go.

=> 走。

Oh, God! Okay.

=> 天啊!好的。

Damn it! Oh, my God! Is that Dr.

=> 該死的!哦,我的上帝!那是博士嗎

Simms? Stay with me, okay? He was helping pull people back from the surface.

=> 西姆斯?跟我來,好嗎?他幫助人們從表面上撤離。

Simms, can you hear me? T.

=> 西姆斯,你能聽到我嗎? T.

J.

=>J.

T.

=> T.

J.

=>J.

No! Hey, Tamara.

=> 沒有!嘿塔瑪拉

Hey, Tamara.

=> 嘿塔瑪拉

Come on, we got to go.

=> 來吧,我們要走了。

That is impressive.

=> 這令人印象深刻。

The powers fluctuating at critical levels.

=> 電力波動在臨界水平。

Colonel, Im detecting a massive buildup of energy from the planet.

=> 上校,我正在探測地球上大量的能量。

Recall our fighters.

=> 回想我們的戰士。

Radio Colonel Telford.

=> 德福廣播電台。

Hes got two minutes to get his people aboard before we jump to hyperspace.

=> 在跳到超空間之前,他有兩分鐘的時間讓他的人員登機。

Whats everybody doing? I ordered an evacuation.

=> 大家都在做什麼?我下令撤離。

He, uh He didnt dial Earth.

=> 他,呃他沒有撥地球。

Its the ninth chevron address.

=> 這是第九個V形地址。

What? The attack started a chain reaction in the planets core.

=> 什麼?這次襲擊開始了地球核心的連鎖反應。

Theres no way of stopping that.

=> 沒有辦法阻止。

And any blast could easily translate through an open wormhole.

=> 任何爆炸都可以通過一個開放的蟲洞而輕易地轉化。

Its too dangerous to dial Earth.

=> 撥地球太危險了。

You could have dialed somewhere else.

=> 你可以在別的地方撥號。

Anywhere else.

=> 其他地方。

This could be our only chance.

=> 這可能是我們唯一的機會。

Shut it down.

=> 關掉它。

You cant, its too late.

=> 你不能,太晚了。


推薦閱讀:

《劇本就TM就應該這樣寫》| 你的故事來自哪裡?
[美劇] 瘋狂的士/Taxi Brooklyn 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 忍者神龜 2012/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
通過刻意練習,你也可以寫出好故事,從此步入人生巔峰
[美劇] 未來青年/The Tomorrow People 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |