標籤:

[美劇] 叛諜/The Assets 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 叛諜/The Assets 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

本劇根據資深中情局特工Sandra Grimes和Jeanne Vertefeuille撰寫的暢銷書《Circle of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men He Betrayed》改編,再現了一個真實的美蘇諜戰故事。這兩名女特工花了多年時間來調查另一名中情局特工Aldrich Ames,最終確認他向前蘇聯提供了大量[展開全文]

本劇根據資深中情局特工Sandra Grimes和Jeanne Vertefeuille撰寫的暢銷書《Circle of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men He Betrayed》改編,再現了一個真實的美蘇諜戰故事。這兩名女特工花了多年時間來調查另一名中情局特工Aldrich Ames,最終確認他向前蘇聯提供了大量機密情報,導致至少10名前蘇聯情報界的叛徒(協助美國情報機構收集情報)身份曝光並被前蘇聯政府處決。據稱這是近年來最真實的間諜劇,對中情局的解讀(包括間諜的工作任務和個人故事)比《國土》還要寫實。

【劇本】:

- - A table for lunch.

=> - 午餐時間

- By yourself? - No.

=> - 你自己? - 沒有

Im meeting someone.

=> 我在和別人見面

- Would you like anything to drink sir? - No.

=> - 先生,您想喝點什麼嗎? - 沒有

Actually yes.

=> 其實,是。

Martini vodka straight up.

=> 馬提尼伏特加直起來。

Yes sir.

=> 是的先生。

Waiter.

=> 服務員。

Check! Please.

=> 檢查!請。

I was supposed to meet one of your attachés 45 minutes ago.

=> 我應該在45分鐘前遇見你的一位專員。

My name is Aldrich Ames.

=> 我的名字是奧爾德里奇埃姆斯。

I work for the CIA.

=> 我為中央情報局工作。

I think hell want to meet with me after he reads this.

=> 我想他讀完這個之後會想見我的。

web dl sync snarry 21 before 9:00 right now.

=> 現在在9點之前,web dl sync snarry 21。

For most of us, pancakes are something we eat at breakfast, but when you call them crepes, then add a few other things to the crepe Youre kidding me, right? Nobody wears that to your school.

=> 對於我們大多數人來說,煎餅是我們在早餐吃的東西,但是當你叫他們薄餅,然後添加一些其他的東西到縐你在開玩笑我,對不對?沒有人穿這個到你的學校。

Everybody wears this to school.

=> 每個人都穿這個學校。

The boys, too? Tell mom this is normal.

=> 男孩呢?告訴媽媽這很正常

Sandy, Ive been instructed to inform you that the obscene clothing your daughter is wearing is, in fact, normal.

=> 桑迪,我已經被告知通知你,你女兒穿的淫穢衣服其實是正常的。

Dad! I appreciate the fighting spirit.

=> 爸!我很欣賞戰鬥的精神。

Honest, I do.

=> 誠實,我做。

Now go change.

=> 現在去改變。

Thanks for having my back.

=> 感謝您收到我的回信。

Its us against them.

=> 這是我們反對他們。

You okay? Hey, you better hurry.

=> 你好嗎?嘿,你最好快點。

Youll miss the bus.

=> 你會錯過巴士。

Yeah, I got to run.

=> 是的,我要跑。

Bye.

=> 再見。

One thing thats become very clear about the Soviet position in the last several months is their outright antagonism to the presidents Star War proposal.

=> 蘇聯在過去幾個月中的立場有一點是非常清楚的,那就是他們對總統星戰提議的徹底對抗。

The Soviet threat was there this morning on the front page of the communist-party newspaper "unless there is an end to the Star Wars project," said Pravda, "there will be a new and deadly spiral of the arms race.

=> 「真理報」說,蘇聯的威脅今天上午在共產黨報紙的頭版上出現,「除非星球大戰計劃結束,」這將是一場新的,致命的螺旋式的軍備競賽。

" Our bureau chief in Moscow, Walter Rodgers, has a report on the overall Soviet attitude - - to negotiations.

=>「我們在莫斯科的局長沃爾特·羅傑斯(Walter Rodgers)報告了蘇聯對整個談判的態度。

The thaw in Soviet-American relations has been enthusiastically welcomed by the Soviet people.

=> 蘇美關係的解凍受到蘇聯人民的熱烈歡迎。

For more than a year, theyve been told the United States was on the brink of launching a nuclear war.

=> 一年多來,他們被告知美國即將發動核戰爭。

With the superpowers now launching disarmament talks, the Russian people are eager for them to succeed.

=> 隨著超級大國現在開始進行裁軍談判,俄羅斯人民渴望他們取得成功。

Grimes.

=> 格蘭姆斯。

Staffer, Wallys office, five minutes.

=> 沃利的辦公室,五分鐘。

Last-second heebie-jeebies.

=> 最後一秒heebie-jeebies。

Who panicked? Ames.

=> 誰驚慌?埃姆斯。

Hes got his head up his ass.

=> 他的頭靠著他的屁股。

You are a model of compassion.

=> 你是同情的榜樣。

I call them as I see them.

=> 當我看到他們時,我打電話給他們。

Which is why you have so many friends.

=> 這就是為什麼你有這麼多的朋友。

Oh, but you still love me, though, right? Hey.

=> 哦,但是你仍然愛我,不過,對吧?嘿。

6:00 P.

=> 6:00 P.

M.

=>M.

in Moscow.

=> 在莫斯科。

Do you know where your case officer is? Getting drunk with the KGB.

=> 你知道你的個案官員在哪嗎?喝醉了與克格勃。

Oh, staffer in five minutes.

=> 哦,五分鐘內的工作人員。

Austins office, I know.

=> 奧斯汀的辦公室,我知道。

Thanks, Louisa.

=> 謝謝,路易莎。

Good morning, Lorraine.

=> 早上好,洛林

Nightly cable traffic.

=> 每晚有線流量。

Okay, two routine, one night action, three immediate, all restricted cases.

=> 好吧,兩個例行的,一個晚上的行動,三個立即的,所有的限制案件。

Also, theres a staffer.

=> 還有一個職員

Its a mistake.

=> 這是一個錯誤。

He doesnt want to take the cash across the border.

=> 他不想把現金拿到邊界。

Dead-dropping money inside the Soviet unions too risky.

=> 蘇聯內部的死錢太冒險了。

The asset picks up the package and anyone could see him with it.

=> 資產拿起包裹,任何人都可以看到他。

But having him travel with the money is just as bad.

=> 但是讓他用錢旅行也一樣糟糕。

There are KGB agents at every border crossing.

=> 每個邊境口岸都有克格勃特務。

Sandy, 20,000 rubles is not easy to conceal in a dead-drop location.

=> 桑迪,2萬盧布不容易隱藏在一個死亡地點。

If they find cash on him, theyll kill him.

=> 如果他們找到錢,他們會殺了他。

Cash could be a sign of criminal activity, not espionage.

=> 現金可能是犯罪活動的標誌,而不是間諜活動。

And anyway, this is a perfect opportunity to show him that we are capable of communicating with him inside the Soviet union.

=> 無論如何,這是一個很好的機會向他表明我們有能力在蘇聯內部與他交流。

The asset code named GT Weigh is a highly placed KGB officer.

=> 名為GT Weigh的資產代碼是克格勃高級官員。

He was a primary asset for us in the 70s.

=> 他在70年代是我們的主要資產。

He gave us invaluable intel on overseas operations.

=> 他為我們提供了海外運營方面的寶貴知識。

When he resurfaced 10 weeks ago, we promised him more money, and we need to make good on that promise.

=> 當他10周前復出的時候,我們答應給他更多的錢,我們需要兌現承諾。

But more than that, we need to prove to him to ourselves that we can run a viable operation inside KGB territory right under their noses.

=> 但更重要的是,我們需要向他自己證明,我們可以在他們的鼻子之下在克格勃境內進行可行的行動。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Why prove it with such a valuable asset? If this is a test case, lets use a small fry.

=> 為什麼用這樣寶貴的資產來證明呢?如果這是一個測試案例,讓我們使用一個小魚苗。

This isnt a test case, Rick! Its how we do business.

=> 瑞克,這不是一個測試案例!這是我們如何做生意。

Its what we do.

=> 這是我們做的。

Art.

=> 藝術。

Dont look at me, Wally.

=> Wally,別看我。

Its why they pay you the big bucks.

=> 這就是為什麼他們付出巨大的代價。

Drop the money.

=> 放下錢。

Tell Moscow to move forward.

=> 告訴莫斯科前進。

And keep me updated.

=> 並讓我更新。

Restricted access.

=> 禁止進入。

Immediate action traffic, Moscow station.

=> 立即行動交通,莫斯科站。

Proceed with GT Weigh funds dead drop as discussed.

=> 按照討論,繼續GT稱重資金死亡下降。

Update asap.

=> 儘快更新。

"Proceed with GT Weigh.

=> 「繼續GT Weigh。

"Funds drop.

=> 「資金下降。

As discussed.

=> 如上所述。

" Here we go, chief.

=>「我們走吧,首席。

Just hope they know what theyre doing.

=> 只是希望他們知道他們在做什麼。

I hope we all know what were doing.

=> 我希望我們都知道我們在做什麼。

You move with foot traffic and you blend in, - especially around bars.

=> 你用步行移動,你融入,特別是在酒吧周圍。

- Understood.

=> - 明白了

Double back on every other street corner, - two hours worth at the very least.

=> 在所有其他的街道角落裡,至少要兩個小時。

- Got it.

=> - 得到它了。

And look for casuals men in parked cars, pedestrians who change direction ahead or behind you.

=> 在停放的汽車中尋找休閑男士,前方或後方改變方向的行人。

You drop only when you are positive you are black.

=> 只有當你是積極的,你是黑色的,你才會下降。

Absolutely positive.

=> 絕對正面。

Jack, Ive done this before.

=> 傑克,我以前做過。

You be safe.

=> 你很安全。

Traffic from Moscow station? Sorry about earlier.

=> 莫斯科車站的交通?對不起之前。

I just you know, I I didnt agree.

=> 我只是你知道,我不同意。

Youre entitled to your opinion, Rick, even if its wrong.

=> 瑞克,即使它是錯的,你也有資格接受你的意見。

Go for a smoke? Trying to quit.

=> 去吸煙?試圖戒煙。

Good for you.

=> 對你有好處。

I wish.

=> 我希望。

Well Let me know how it goes? Grimes.

=> 那麼讓我知道它是怎麼回事?格蘭姆斯。

Nothing yet.

=> 還沒有。

- Keep me informed.

=> - 讓我知情。

- Yeah, first to know.

=> - 是的,先知道

All right.

=> 好吧。

Youre breaking my arm! Get me up to speed.

=> 你正在傷我的手臂!讓我加快速度。

We were proceeding with the dead drop for GT Weigh.

=> 我們正在繼續GT Weigh的失敗。

KGB officer Leonid Poleshchuk.

=> 克格勃軍官列昂尼德Poleshchuk。

Oh, for crying out loud, hes a human being.

=>哦,大聲哭泣,他是一個人。

Arthur.

=> 亞瑟。

Follow protocol.

=> 遵循協議。

For GT Weigh in our operational location in Petrovsky park.

=> 對於GT在Petrovsky公園的操作位置稱重。

Our case officer started the operation at 1420, gmt.

=> 我們的個案官員於14時20分開始行動。

I was told he had two hours to evade detection and go black.

=> 有人告訴我,他有兩個小時的時間來逃避檢測,然後變黑。

- And then? - He never reported back to his station chief.

=> - 接著? - 他從來沒有向他的站長報告。

Who was first contact to us? The case officers wife reported that he hadnt returned home.

=> 誰是第一次與我們聯繫?案件人員的妻子報告說他沒有回家。

What time was that? 1830, gmt.

=> 那幾點? 1830年,gmt。

So he took two hours to go black, filled the drop, was arrested, and his wife took an extra two hours grace time and called us.

=> 於是,他花了兩個小時的時間去黑人,填補了下落,被捕,他的妻子又花了兩個小時的時間,給我們打電話。

We need to face facts here, people they rolled up our case officer.

=> 我們需要在這裡面對事實,他們捲起我們的案件官員。

They probably know why he was there.

=> 他們可能知道他為什麼在那裡。

Which means GT Weighs been compromised.

=> 這意味著GT Weigh已經被妥協了。

Told you.

=> 告訴過你了。

This was a really bad idea.

=> 這是一個非常糟糕的主意。

Rick, not the moment for blame.

=> 里克,而不是責備的時刻。

Whether our asset has been compromised is a guess on our part.

=> 我們的資產是否受到損害是我們的猜測。

Seems like an educated guess, Wallace.

=> 看起來像一個受過教育的猜測,華萊士。

Lets just focus on what we know for sure.

=> 我們只關注我們所知道的事情。

Wheres our case officer now? We believe hes being held in Lubyanka prison.

=> 我們的案件官員現在在哪裡?我們相信他被關在盧比揚卡監獄。

Notify the state department.

=> 通知國務院。

Wake up the U.

=> 叫醒你

S.

=>S.

ambassador.

=> 大使。

Get your hands off me! I am an American diplomat! I work I work at the U.

=> 把你的手從我身上拿開!我是美國的外交官!我工作我在美國工作

S.

=>S.

embassy! I am an American diplomat! I work at the U.

=> 大使館!我是美國的外交官!我在美國工作

S.

=>S.

embassy.

=> 大使館。

20,000 rubles.

=> 20,000盧布。

Thats a lot of money.

=> 這是很多錢。

Im an American diplomat working at the U.

=> 我是在美國工作的美國外交官。

S.

=>S.

embassy.

=> 大使館。

I hereby request that you call the U.

=> 我在此要求你致電U.

S.

=>S.

ambassador and alert him to this illegal detention.

=> 大使,並提醒他非法拘留。

Yes.

=> 是。

Lets talk of legality.

=> 讓我們來談談合法性。

You are American citizen leaving 20,000 rubles in piece of broken concrete in downtown Moscow.

=> 你是美國公民,在莫斯科市中心的一塊破碎的水泥里留下了兩萬盧布。

By any reading of Soviet law, that speaks to impending criminal activity.

=> 通過讀懂蘇聯的法律,這就是即將發生的犯罪活動。

You care to explain? Im an American diplomat, working for the U.

=> 你在乎解釋嗎?我是美國的外交官,為美國工作。

S.

=>S.

embassy.

=> 大使館。

Perhaps it was for a woman.

=> 也許是為了一個女人。

Have you fallen in love with one of our Russian beauties? A mistress? She wants you to take care of her.

=> 你愛上了我們的俄羅斯美女嗎?女主人?她希望你照顧她。

That would be plausible cover story.

=> 這將是可信的封面故事。

What do you think? Or shall we just be honest with each other? You are no more American diplomat than I am comrade worker in Lada factory! We are both spies! And I caught you spying! You know all you really have to do to make this all better, to be released to your family, is confirm that the man we arrested was your asset.

=> 你怎麼看?或者我們只是彼此誠實?你不是美國的外交官,而是我在拉達工廠的同志工作人員!我們都是間諜!我抓到你了!你知道,為了讓這一切變得更好,你必須做的一切,才能釋放給你的家人,確認我們逮捕的那個人是你的財產。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Spit it out, Grimes.

=> 把它吐出來,格蘭姆斯。

Our case officers sitting in a prison cell right now.

=> 我們的案件官員現在坐在牢房裡。

God only knows how the KGB is interrogating him.

=> 上帝只知道克格勃是如何審問他的。

Ill call the state department, theyll scream and yell, and well get him out of there.

=> 我打電話給國務院,他們會尖叫,叫我們把他趕出去。

But thats not what youre really worried about, is it? The asset Poleshchuk.

=> 但這不是你真正擔心的,是嗎?資產Poleshchuk。

I spent a month with him in Panama.

=> 我在巴拿馬和他呆了一個月。

Wild man, drank like a fish.

=> 野性的人,像魚一樣喝水。

But I grew to like him.

=> 但我漸漸喜歡他。

He told me this story, said he wanted to bribe a potential recruit with a bottle of whiskey, but his KGB boss wouldnt pay for it.

=> 他告訴我這個故事,說他想用一瓶威士忌賄賂一個潛在的招聘人員,但他的克格勃老闆不會付錢。

That stuck in his craw so bad, the next day, he volunteered for the CIA.

=> 那卡住了他的惡棍,第二天,他就為中情局自願了。

Hes probably the only spy we ever got for a single bottle of booze.

=> 他可能是我們唯一一個喝了一瓶酒的間諜。

Well I could be wrong.

=> 那麼我可能是錯的。

We cant be sure hes been compromised.

=> 我們不能確定他是否已經妥協了。

Poleshchuk has a wife and children.

=> Poleshchuk有一個妻子和孩子。

- He knew what he was getting into.

=> 他知道他在做什麼

- Did he? Are you so sure? Theyll haul him in front of a phony judge, theyll stage a mock trial, pronounce him guilty, sentence him, and then Theyll drag him out into a courtyard and put a bullet in the back of his head.

=> - 他呢?你確定嗎?他們會把他拖到假冒法官面前,他們會進行模擬審判,宣判他有罪,判處他,然後他們會把他拖出院子,並把頭上的子彈。

Sandy Its not your fault.

=> 桑迪這不是你的錯。

I pushed to have him dead-drop the money inside the USSR.

=> 我推動讓他在蘇聯內部砸死錢。

If I hadnt, maybe hed be free now, home with his family.

=> 如果我沒有,也許他現在是自由的,和家人在一起。

- It was the right thing to do.

=> - 這是正確的做法。

- But it blew up on us! And we have no idea why yet.

=> - 但它吹了我們!而我們不知道為什麼呢。

Grimes, you stay on task.

=> 格蘭姆斯,你繼續任務。

You keep your nose to the grindstone, but mostly you keep everything in your life separate work, family, assets.

=> 你一直盯著磨刀石,但大多數情況下,你把生活中的一切都分開工作,家庭,資產。

You have got to compartmentalize.

=> 你必須劃分。

I dont know if I can do that.

=> 我不知道我能否做到這一點。

I dont know if Im that person.

=> 我不知道我是否是那個人。

Well If you cant, this job will tear you apart.

=> 那麼如果你做不到,這份工作將會把你分開。

There is only one place to have a private conversation - in entire KGB building.

=> 在整個克格勃大樓里,只有一個地方可以私下交談。

- And do you know where that is? Broadcasting the name of your employer in a bar might not be the smartest move.

=> - 你知道那是什麼嗎?在酒吧廣播你的僱主的名字可能不是最聰明的舉動。

Maybe we should take this conversation someplace else.

=> 也許我們應該在別的地方把這個談話。

You and I, we could be the best spy team.

=> 你和我,我們可能是最好的間諜隊。

Just the two of us Paris or maybe Tahiti.

=> 只是我們兩個巴黎或者大溪地。

I dont think so.

=> 我不這麼認為。

Oh.

=> 哦。

I would be haunted forever if I didnt at least try.

=> 如果我至少不嘗試,我會永遠鬧鬼。

Hes part of my diplomatic staff and, by international law, has immunity.

=> 他是我外交人員的一員,根據國際法,他有豁免權。

You have violated the laws and integrity of the Union of Soviet Socialist We have absolute respect for the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union.

=> 你違反了蘇維埃社會主義聯盟的法律和正直,我們絕對尊重蘇聯的領土完整。

We make every attempt to abide by your sovereign laws.

=> 我們盡一切努力遵守你的主權法律。

You are lying.

=> 你在說謊。

We know you run spies in my country.

=> 我們知道你在我的國家運行間諜。

This is a terrible insult to the Soviet Union.

=> 這是對蘇聯的一個可怕的侮辱。

We would not employ a spy within the sovereign borders of 20,000 rubles was obviously - That is not the issue here.

=> 我們不會在2萬盧布的主權邊界內僱傭間諜 - 顯然這不是問題。

- A bribe To get our citizens to betray their country.

=> - 賄賂讓我們的公民出賣他們的國家。

If I have to get the White House involved, I will.

=> 如果我必須讓白宮參與,我會的。

I believe he hung up, sir.

=> 先生,我相信他掛了。

You are being released from detention.

=> 你正被釋放。

From this moment, you are persona non grata in Soviet Union.

=>從這一刻起,你是蘇聯不受歡迎的人物。

You have two hours to collect your belongings and leave the country.

=> 你有兩個小時收集你的物品,離開這個國家。

A letter to this effect has been sent to your embassy.

=> 這封信已經寄給了你的大使館。

Hes here, isnt he? In the building.

=> 他在這裡,不是嗎?在這樓里。

In another cell.

=> 在另一個單元格。

Russians have saying about Lubyanka prison.

=> 俄羅斯人有關於盧比揚卡監獄的說法。

They call it the tallest building in Moscow.

=> 他們稱之為莫斯科最高的建築。

You know why? Because, from the basement, you can see all the way to Siberia.

=> 你知道為什麼?因為,從地下室,你可以看到一路西伯利亞。

Our case officer has been released from Lubyanka.

=> 我們的案件官員已經從盧比揚卡被釋放。

He has two hours to leave the country.

=> 他有兩個小時才能出國。

Theyre putting him on a plane right now.

=> 他們現在正在把他送上飛機。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

One crisis averted.

=> 一場危機避免了。

Ill write to all station chiefs who handled GT Weigh in the past.

=> 我會寫信給過去處理GT Weigh的所有站長。

Let them know theres a possibility - hes been compromised.

=> 讓他們知道有可能 - 他已經妥協了。

- Good.

=> - 很好。

And, Sandy ask them to double check their operations.

=> 桑迪要求他們仔細檢查他們的行動。

Employees with access, communications, tradecraft compromise could have come from anywhere a tiny mistake from any of them.

=> 有訪問,通信,貿易的妥協的員工可能來自任何地方的任何一個微小的錯誤。

You tell them to look hard.

=> 你告訴他們看起來很難。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Austin said you had an immediate-action cable to go to Como? Yeah.

=> 奧斯汀說你有一個即時的電纜去科莫?是啊。

You knew him.

=> 你認識他

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

We dont know that hes been lost.

=> 我們不知道他已經迷路了

Youre right.

=> 你是對的。

My mistake.

=> 我的錯。

I did everything you told me to do.

=> 我做了你告訴我要做的一切。

I took two hours going black.

=> 我花了兩個小時去黑。

I was alone well before I got to the park.

=> 在我到公園之前,我獨自一人。

Is there any chance you missed your tail? I dont think so.

=> 你有沒有機會想念你的尾巴?我不這麼認為。

No, the tradecraft was good.

=> 不,貿易工具很好。

Did anything strike you as different, out of the ordinary when you left the embassy? They follow me out of that embassy every single day.


推薦閱讀:

最新在中國播出的美劇是那哪一部?
S05E08| 《Friends》第5季第8集表情包
美劇《天賦異稟》中你最喜歡哪個角色?
再扯《黑鏡》和《西部》就out了,這部美劇才是今年的話題終結者
《閃電俠》第三季第22集講的什麼?

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |