標籤:

美國旅遊出國旅遊常用英語口語經典100句

去美國旅遊,或出國旅遊,英語不精沒關係,辭彙量不多也沒關係,但有一些實用的口語一定要學會喲~

酒店住宿常用英文

I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。

Id like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房間的服務。

Id like a room of one.我要單人房。

Id like a room for two with separate beds.我要兩張床的房間。

Id like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一張床。

When is check out time? 退房的適合時間?

I am interested in booking a room.我想訂房。

Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要訂一間雙人房從....

How much is a double room for 1 night? 雙人床一晚多少呢?

Your booking is confirmed.你的訂房已經生效了。

Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有飯店的bus在機場接送嗎?

Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel? 請你傳真路線圖給我,我想知道如何到你們飯店。

Could you show me my room? 你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 緊急出口和樓梯在那裡?

Please send another blanket to my room.請再送一條毯子到我房間。

The sheets are dirty.床單很臟。

Theres no running hot water in my room.我房間沒有熱水。

Ill arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

Id like a room with a nice view (abalcony).我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。

What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開始營業?

What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開始供應?

Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代為保管貴重物品?

Id like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。請給我帳單。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.請送給我一些冰塊和水。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesnt work.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。

餐廳用餐常用英文

Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我們有兩位。

May we have a table by the window, please? 請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎﹖

We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。

Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?

This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

May I have a menu, please? 請給我菜單。

Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單?

Whats your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖

What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖

Id like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖

We need more time to decide what toorder. 我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。

Sorry, we still dont have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖

I would like to have the same as thenext table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜

OK, well start with two glasses of icedtea, easy on ice, please. 請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

Excuse me, Id like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.請給我熱一點的咖啡

Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖

May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。

Could you give me a fork, please. 請你給我一根叉子。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。

This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。

Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎﹖

Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水。

May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖

We could like to order some desert now. 我們現在想點些甜點。

Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裡。

We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。

Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單里嗎﹖

Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖

Is American Express(visa or master travelers check...)

granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖

What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖

Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

換匯常用英文

Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印度尼西亞盾?

Id like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢交通出行常用英文

Is there an airport bus to the city? 這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪裡 ?

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢Keep the change, please 不用找錢了

Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址

How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?

Stop here, please 請停下來。

What time does it leave? 幾點發車?

Where can I get a ticket? 我可以在哪裡買票?

Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點能夠到達那裡。

購物常用英文

Thank you but Im just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。

Let me look around a little more. 讓我自己看看

Do you have this in another color? 這個有別的顏色嗎?

May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?

Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?

Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帳?

Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?

Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and Ill bring back my friends.還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。

Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?

Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?

I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的

I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。

Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。

Im looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊?

Where can I change money? 我能在哪裡換錢?

Where is the cash desk? 收銀台在哪裡?

更多留學內容關注公眾號:omhqlx_2015


推薦閱讀:

假如只有一天,你會怎樣玩西雅圖——浪漫櫻花篇
總結近年來在美中國留學生殺人遇害事件
【面試】如果你在美高面試的時候這麼做了,那你遞交的材料也可能打了水漂
這幾個留學神器都不知道,申請季如何跟essay說easy?
說說我辦理美國F1簽證中的那些事

TAG:留學美國 |