標籤:

叮咚!您的留學offer寄到了

Everybody knows studying overseas is wonderful, right? Its the perfect opportunity to experience foreign cultures, education systems and food, what could be bad about that?

在大多數人的印象中,留學生活應該是美好,充滿樂趣的:能學習到國外多元的文化,能接觸到先進的高等教育,能看到在國內看不到的東西,還能品嘗到各國地道的美食,難道不是幸福的日子嗎?

Well, overseas study can be tough, or at least not as easy as youd imagined. Sometimes you have to put up with some unpleasantness

known only to yourself.

但事實上,留學是條艱辛路,留學生生活遠沒有想像中的那麼美好,有些苦,永遠都只有自己懂。

Here are some of the differences you might find between living in China, studying overseas and coming back home again.

Sleep

Living at home: Chat with friends online until 11pm then go to bed.

留學前:晚上11點結束和朋友的聊天以後睡覺

Studying overseas: Fall asleep at 2am while still doing homework.

留學時:寫作業到凌晨2點困到睡著

After you return: Stay up late almost every night to make the most of the precious time you have with your friends.

回國後:夜夜不睡,怕浪費寶貴的和大家相處的時間

Eat

留學前:喜歡吃麥當勞、肯德基、牛排所有一切洋玩意兒

Living at home: Visit McDonalds, KFC and other Western-style restaurants frequently. Be willing to try any Western food.

留學時:喜歡吃大米飯、冷盤、水煮魚 、然而都不是家鄉的那個味兒

Studying overseas: Try all the dishes on offer at Chinese restaurants, but struggle to find anything that really tastes like home.

回國後:就喜歡吃媽媽做的

After you return: Only want to eat your moms food.

Style

Living at home: Always pay lots of attention to your hair style.

留學前:精心打理自己的頭髮

Studying abroad: Seldom go to a hair salon because of the high price.

留學時:不知道啥時候,反正已經很久沒理髮了

After you return: Try almost every kind of style because they are affordable again.

回國後:先來個染再來個燙動不動整個大波浪,短的接,長的剪,再折騰也貴不出國外一個小平頭

Communication

Living at home: Feel free to ask your classmates any questions you might have.

留學前:不會就問同學,各種溝通無障礙

Studying abroad: Language barrier is a problem. Local students tend to think Chinese students keep to themselves when they communicate with each other in Chinese.

留學時:語言是問題,用中文討論還被外國人吐槽是抱團

After you return: Feels so good to be surrounded by people who share the same mother tongue.

回國後:能時時刻刻母語的感覺真好

Socialize

Living at home: WeChat

留學前:微信

Studying overseas: Facebook

留學時:FACEBOOK

After you return: Anything you can find.

回國後:只要在電腦上能找到的我全用

Family

Living at home: Never agree with your parents.

留學前:總跟爸媽對著干

Studying overseas: Always want to say "I love you", "thank you" and" sorry" to them.

留學時:天天想跟爸媽說「對不起」,「謝謝你」,「我愛你」

After you return: Still cannot tell them your feelings.

回國後:還是說不出口

Hardship

Living at home: Always complain to your parents.

Friends

Living at home: Content to hang around with friends whenever you see them.

留學前:街上見到朋友都興奮地打鬧一番

Studying abroad: Only say "hey", "how are you" and "whats up" to everyone.

留學前:四年沒回家過年,年年狐朋狗友,夜夜笙歌

Studying abroad: Skip class for two weeks to go back to China for the Spring Festival reunion.

留學時:曠課兩個星期就為了能在家過一個年

After you return: Cannot go back home again because of work.

回國後:然而今年過年還是不能回家

Source: haiwainet.cn

Editor: Zhang Xi

Translator: Lin Yuting (intern)

You may also like


推薦閱讀:

英國52歲流浪漢被劍橋大學錄取 主修英國文學怎麼回事?
澳洲的牙醫專業
我更想跟同為父親的,那孩子的爸爸說……
【留學日記】4個月成功合格早大小體會
留學選校必用的40個網址

TAG:留學 |