肖申克的救贖經典台詞
1、那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
It is a kind of inner thing, they cant get to, cant touch, that is
yours.2、美好的東西是不會死的。
The good things are not dead.
3、希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.4、恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.
5、希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西,而美好的東西是永遠不會消逝的。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.6、使勁活下去,或使勁找死。
Hard to live or die hard.
7、忙著生,或忙著死,這真有道理。
It makes sense to be busy living or busy dying.
8、我想我只有一個選擇:要麼忙著生存,要麼忙著死。
I think I have only one choice: either get busy living or get busy
dying.9、有的人忙著死,有的則人忙著活。
Some people are busy dying, others are busy living.
10、把思想交給上帝,把身體交給我。
Give your thoughts to God, and give me your body.
11、聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Listen to me, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can make people
crazy.12、我希望,太平洋的海水,和我夢中的一樣藍。
I hope that the Pacific Ocean is as blue as I dreamed I was.
13、怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由。
Fear of imprisonment soul, hope you free.
14、我希望太平洋就和我夢中所見的一樣蔚藍。
I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it was.
15、要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死,人只有兩種選擇。
Get busy living or get busy dying, there are only two choices.
16、在安靜的地方,一個人可以聽到自己內心的思緒。
In a quiet place, a person can hear his own thoughts.
17、一個人的價值不應該用他最壞的那天來衡量。
A persons value should not be measured on the day of his worst.
18、恐懼束縛著你的心靈,希望釋放著你的心靈。
Fear bound your heart and hope to release your heart.
19、一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
In a flash, all of the past away from you, the rest of the only
memories.20、有些鳥兒是關不住的,因為它們的羽翼太耀眼。
Some birds are not close, because they are too bright.
21、或許有一天你鼓起勇氣,把心中的一切和盤托出,結果只落得讓別人看笑話,因為他們壓根兒不懂你在說什麼,也不知道你為什麼覺得事情那麼重要,說著說著,幾乎要哭了出來。我想普天下最糟的事,莫過於懷著滿腔心事與秘密,卻非無人可訴,而是沒有人聽得懂!
Perhaps one day you muster the courage, to make a clean breast of
everything in the heart only ended up to let others see the joke, because theydid not understand you to say what, also dont know why do you think things areso important, say, almost cried out. I think the worst thing in the world, thanwith full of heart and secret, but no one can tell, but no one can understand!22、有的鳥終究是關不住的,因為他們的羽翼太過光輝,當他們飛走時,你會由衷的祝賀他們獲享自由;然而無奈的是:你得繼續在這無聊之地苟且偷生。
Some birds is ultimately caged, because their feathers are just too bright,
and when they fly away, you will sincerely congratulations on their freedom toenjoy; however helpless is: you have to continue in this boring drag out an
ignoble existence.23、這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
These walls are really interesting. At first you hate it, then you get
used to it. After a considerable period of time, you will depend on it.24、我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I find Im so excited. I can barely sit still or think about it. I think
only those who have a long way to go on a journey to regain their freedom willfeel the excitement of the upcoming mystery. I hope to cross the border andshake hands with my friends. I hope the Pacific is as blue as a dream. I hope。25、我回首前塵往事,犯下重罪的小笨蛋,我想跟他溝通讓他明白,但我辦不到,那個少年早就不見了,只剩下我垂老之軀。
I look back on the past, committed a felony little fool, I want to
communicate with him and let him understand, but I cant do this, the boy wouldnot see the, only my old trunk.26、心若是牢籠,處處為牢籠,自由不在外面,而在於內心。
If the heart is a cage, if it is a cage, the freedom is not outside, but
in the heart.27、堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
28、故事本身才是主角,而不是說故事的人。
The story itself is the protagonist, rather than the story of the
people.29、懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can
save.30、你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關係。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Youd say he did it to please the guards. Or maybe its in order to do a
good job with us. And I thought he was just to experience the feeling of anormal person again, even just for a short moment.31、人活著只有兩件事,忙著活,忙著死。
There are only two things in life that are busy living and dying.
32、記住,希望是好事,甚至也許是人間至善。而美好的事永不消失。
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good
thing ever dies.33、生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
It comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
34、陽光撒進頭,仿若自由人。
The sun in the head, like a free man.
35、記住,希望是好的。
Remember, hope is good.
36、我想唯有自由人才能感受到這種興奮,一個自由人步上漫長的旅程,奔向不確定的未來。
I think the only free man can feel this kind of excitement, a free man
step on a long journey, towards the uncertain future.37、重要的事往往最難以啟齒,因為言語會縮小其重要性;要讓素昧平生的人在意你生命中的美好事物,原本就不容易。
The important thing is often the hardest, because words will reduce its
importance; to let strangers care about the good things in your life,originally is not easy.38、我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了。
I have to remind myself that some birds are not meant to be caged. Their
feathers are just too bright.39、有些鳥兒天生就是關不住的,它們的羽毛太鮮明,歌聲太甜美、也太狂野了,所以你只能放它們走,否則哪天你打開籠子喂它們時,它們也會想辦法揚長而去。
Some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too
bright, sang so sweetly and too wild, so you have to let them go, otherwisewhich day you open the cage to feed them, they will think of ways and spedaway.40、有一種鳥兒是永遠也關不住的,因為它們的每片羽毛都閃爍著自由的光輝。
There is a kind of bird that can never be closed, for its feathers are
shining bright.41、把信仰交給上帝,爛命交給我。
The belief in God, bad life to me.
42、希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever
dies.43、希望是人類最美好的擁有,只要自己不放棄,希望就會永遠相伴相隨。
Hope is the most beautiful people have, as long as they do not give up,
hope will always be accompanied by.44、記著,希望是件好東西,沒準兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Remember, hope is a good stuff, maybe the best thing, and no good stuff
will fade away!45、有些鳥是註定不會被關在籠子里的句子大全http://Www.1juzI.coM/,因為它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
Some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too
bright.46、一紙文憑不見得就可以造就一個人,正如同牢獄生涯也不見得會打垮每一個人。
A diploma is not necessarily can create a person, just as a prison may
not be defeated every one.47、每個人都是自己的上蒼。如果你自己都放棄自己,還有誰會救你?強者自救,聖者渡人。
Every man is his own God. If you give up yourself, who else will save
you? A strong man can save.48、我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。它們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把它們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,它們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
I have to say to myself that some birds arent very close. Their
feathers are just too bright. When they fly away, you know its a sin to lockthem up, and youll be inspired by them. Still, the place you live in is thatmuch more drab and empty that theyre gone. I think I really miss my friends.49、你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just
too bright.50、這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
These walls are very interesting. When you first went to jail, you hated
the high walls, and slowly, you get used to it. This is calledinstitutionalization.推薦閱讀:
※再談英音還是美音
※如何倍速復讀(轉存)
※震驚世界的英語口語萬能模板 — 求你真別再用了(第二彈)
※20年英語口語心得體會
※加菲貓經典語錄
TAG:英語口語 |