旅遊英語——吃飯篇
本期旅遊英語專題分為航空篇、住宿篇、吃飯篇,內容均為小女子的學習筆記,多為實用型對話,無複雜單詞,句型簡單,情景清晰,旅遊過程中可直接套用。
Four steps:
1、Booking a table 定位
2、Useful expression 交流
3、Complaining 反饋問題
4、Paying the bill 買單
Restaurant Reservasions
Good evening, this is ...,can I help you? 下午好,這裡是。。。,有什麼需要幫您的嗎?
Yes . Id like to make a dinner reservation for this Sunday night at six.
嗯,我想在周天晚上6點定一個位子。
Were booked solid. How about seven? We will have a booth available then .
我的位子訂滿了。7點怎麼么樣?那是我我們有一個包間。
Thats fine. 好的
For how many persons , please? 請問回來幾個人?
There will be six of us. 我們6個人。
Somoking or nonsmoking? 要吸煙房還是禁煙房?
Somking. 吸煙房。
By the way , we will take the table till ti 7:15pm,since that will be a peak season.
順便說一下,我們會把位置保留到7:15,現在正是一個旺季 (slack season淡季。或者high season low season)
At a restautant
Good evening. Id like a table for four, please. 能給我一個4個人的位置么?
Do ou have a reservation , sir? 先生,你有預定位置么?
No,we have just arrived. 沒有,我們剛到。
Im affraid all our tables are taken , sir . Would you mind waiting until one is free?
恐怕我們的位置都滿了。先生,你介不介意等到有空位的時候?
Well , how long will it take ? 那需要等多長時間呢?
There will be 15 minutes or so . Would you please wait in the lounge and Ill call you when a table is free?
大約15分鐘,請您在那邊等一下嗎?等有空位的時候我會通知您的。
Ok.Thanks! 好的,謝謝
Complaining
This is not what I asked for , Im afraid. 這不是我點的菜。
The soup is cold./There is something in my soup.這個湯已經涼了。/我的湯里有東西。
Waiter, I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and and it still hasnt come. Why is it taking so long ?
服務員,我已經點餐至少30分鐘了還沒有上菜。為什麼這麼久還不上菜?
Im very sorry ,sir.Illcheck it for you .很抱歉,我現在核實一下。
Please do hurry up! I have to leave soon.請你快點。我馬上就要走了。
Id like to speak with the manager .我要跟你們經理說話。
I believe that there is an error o my bill.我覺得我賬單有錯誤。
Pay the bill
How do you like the food ?覺得這菜如何?
Pretty good.But the steak is a bit overdone. 相當不錯。 但是這牛排有點老了。
Bring me the bill , please.把賬單給我一下。
Here you are . It totals 100 dollars,please.給您,一共100美元。
Ok, Id like to pay for it by credit card.好的,我用信用卡支付。
Thank you. Ill be right back .Do you need any to-do boxes?謝謝,我馬上回來。您需要打包盒么?
Yes , we do . Thanks.是的,我們需要。謝謝。
I have the VIP card of this restaurant . Shall I have disscount?我有這家餐廳的會員卡?可以打折么?
Can I have an invoice?可以把 發票給我么?
useful words and phases
roast VS grill:roast 是指在烤箱里烤,grill 是指在烤架上烤
cuisine/flavor/spices/seasoning 特色菜、口味、香料、調味料
Could you wrap this up for us?/doggy-bag/leftover 你可以幫我打包么?
chicken nuggets/onion rings/ketchup/pepper/mustard/French Frice/shake/soda
雞塊、洋蔥圈、番茄醬、胡椒(辣椒)、芥末、薯條、奶昔、蘇打水
Order some takeout/for here or to go ? 送外賣、在這吃還是帶走
main restaurant/pravate room/banquet 大廳、包廂、宴會廳
minimum charge 最低消費
We can split the bill./We can go Dutch. 分開結賬/AA制
Its my treat./Its on me./Ill take care of the bill. 我請客,我結賬
On the house. 餐廳請客(生日)
Useful expression
Would you like a cocktail before dinner? 要先來一杯雞尾酒么?
Ill have a glass of Champagne. 給我來杯香檳。
May I take your oder? 可以開始點菜了嗎?
We will start with chicken soup. 我們先喝點雞湯。
And for the main course?點什麼主菜呢?
I want a cheeseburge.And for dessert, well have chololate mousse.Oh, bring me some coffe, too. 我想要一個芝士漢堡。 甜點的話,我要巧克力慕斯。還有,給我來杯咖啡吧。
Yes , sir . Now or after the meal? 好的,先生。是現在上呢?還是餐後上?
After , please. 餐後上吧。
useful words and phases
推薦閱讀: