標籤:

轉,這樣寫英文Email,對方會感覺你很有禮貌

需要寫的英文郵件多了,就覺得很吃力,尤其是當需要經常寫給同一個人時。希望郵件的開頭、結尾、一些客套的話能有不同的表達~~

郵件的開頭

感謝讀者是郵件開場白的好辦法。感謝您的讀者能讓對方感到高興,特別是之後你有事相求的情況下會很有幫助。

Thank you for contacting us.如果有人寫信來詢問公司的服務,就可以使用這句句子開頭。向他們對公司的興趣表示感謝。

Thank you for your prompt reply.當一個客戶或是同事很快就回復了你的郵件,一定記得要感謝他們。如果回復並不及時,只要將「prompt」除去即可,你還可以說,「Thank you for getting back to me.」

Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你詢問某人一些信息,他們花了點時間才發送給你,那就用這句句子表示你仍然對他們的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人給了你特別的幫助,那一定要感謝他們!如果你想對他們表示特別的感激,就用這個句子,「I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.」Thank you raising your concerns.

就算某個客戶或是經理寫郵件給你對你的工作提出了一定的質疑,你還是要感謝他們。這樣你能表現出你對他們的認真態度表示尊重及感激。同時,你也可以使用,「Thank you for your feedback.」

在郵件的結尾

在郵件開頭表示感謝一般是表示對對方過去付出的感謝,而在郵件結尾處表示感謝是對將來的幫助表示感謝。事先表示感謝,能讓對方在行動時更主動更樂意。

Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要讀者幫助你做某事,那就先得表示感謝。

Thank you for your attention to this matter.與以上的類似,本句包含了你對對方將來可能的幫助表示感謝。

Thank you for your understanding.如果你寫到任何會對讀者產生負面影響的內容那就使用這句句子吧。

Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在尋求機會或是福利,例如你在求職的話,就用這封郵件結尾。

Thank you again for everything youve done.這句句子可以用在結尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在郵件開頭已經謝過了讀者,你就可以使用這句話,但是因為他們的幫助,你可以著重再次感謝你們的付出。

十種場合的表達

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We』d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十號(周四),老時間,開會。

Let』s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.

下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.

我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢信息/反饋/建議

Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this?

這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments.

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don』t hesitate to let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Any question, please let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think?

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user』s behavior.

您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.

如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below.

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference.

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today』s meeting notes.

今天的會議記錄在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

設計文檔在附件里,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….

今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….

聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….

我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….

以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1……

2……

目前數據如下: 1……

2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2…….

以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…

就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

8. Proposal 提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

關於平台啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.

我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……

Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。

9. Thanks note 感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!

Thanks for the information

謝謝您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thank you for your attention!

Thanks to your attention!

謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行信息。

以上是找到的一些,不native的地方,懇求指正,灰常灰常感謝~~~


推薦閱讀:

2017年12月9日 英國人解析雅思寫作
托福寫作滿分教程(1)托福寫作ABC
乾貨分享丨托福寫作萬能模板15篇,你想要的套路都在這裡了

TAG:英文寫作 |