收藏一下,史上最實用最齊全的出國必備英語

英語的用武之地,終究是在實戰。

而我們中國人能夠最常運用到英語的場景,一定是在出國的時候。

在昨天的推送里,Nicole姐已經為大家整理了上篇——飛機篇,一些在機場和飛機上會用到的實用英語。

史上最全出國必備英語(飛機篇)

(戳上方鏈接查看)

那麼今天,Nicole姐就為大家整理了最常用的出國必備英語手冊的下篇——國外篇。

包含出境單填寫、在國外乘坐公共交通、訂酒店、下榻酒店、訂餐廳、用餐等各種場景下會使用到的英語,讓我們馬上出發吧!

【國外篇】

入境

A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?

  我可以要一些入境卡和海關申報單嗎?

B: Certainly. Well be handing them out for passengers to fill out.

  當然。我們馬上把它們發給旅客填寫。

A: Therere 20 members in our group.

  我們組有二十人。

A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?

 你知道入境需要多長時間嗎?

B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.

  完全取決於其他到港航班的交通狀況。

A: What happens after that?

  然後呢?

B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.

  下一步就是到行李提取處。

A: May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

B: Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。

A: Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程機票嗎?

B: Yes, here it is.

有的,這是回程機票。

A: How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

A: How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶了多少現金?

B: I have 800 dollars.

大約800美金。

Im just passing through.

我只是過境而已。

入境單填寫:

單詞:

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性別:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

國籍:nationality,country of citizenship

護照號:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往國:destination country

登機城市:city where you boarded

簽證簽發地:city where visa was issued

簽發日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人數:accompanying number

簽名:signature

官方填寫:official use only

職業:occupation

乘公交篇

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?

What time does it leave?

幾點發車?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪裡賣票?

Id like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下車。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?

Wed like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我們想去北海公園看看。

When we reach the Beihai Park, Ill let you know.

到北海公園時我會告訴你們。

Well be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公園快要到了。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your MetroCard on the validator.

請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You dont have enough balance on the card.

你的卡餘額不足。

Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

請您做好下車刷卡準備。

乘地鐵篇

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地鐵。

I just cant figure out the subway system at all.

我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。

But its easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪么?

Its over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街對面電影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

How much is the fare?

車費多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站台呢?

Thats very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口處總是敞開著。

乘出租篇

Is there an airport bus to the city center?

這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

公車站 / 計程車招呼站在哪裡 ?

How long does it take to go to ____?

到__需要多長時間?

How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

Take me to ___ / this address, please.

請載我去(景點) / 地址。

Do you use the meter?

你使用計價器嗎?

Please stop / turn left / right here.

請在這裡停車 / 左轉/ 右轉。

Please stop at the next intersection.

請在下個路口停車。

Can I pay the fare by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?

Stop here, please.

請在這裡停車。

Keep the change, please.

不用找錢了。

乘船篇

A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island?

船什麼時候出發去棒槌島?

B: It will leave the port at six on July 8.

  將於7月8號六點離開港口。

A: Excuse me. When will the ship enter the port?

  請問船什麼時候進港?

B: In an hour.

 一小時後。

Maybe well be in port before long.

我們可能快進港了。

How many ports do we call at on our passage to Dalian?

我們去大連要經過幾個港口?

What time does the ship leave?

船什麼時間啟航?

訂房篇

I』d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.

我想預定三月一號一晚房間。

Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?

我能定一間從____到____的雙人房嗎?

I』d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.

我想要預訂一間單人房。

I』d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.

是這樣的。我想取消已經預訂的房間,因為旅遊計劃有所改變。

What are the room rates?

房價多少?

How much is family room for a night?

請問四人房一晚多少錢?

Is breakfast included in the room price?

請問房價有包含早餐嗎?

Does the room have Internet access?

房間有網路嗎?

入住篇

I』d like to order something from room service.

我想要使用客房服務點餐。

I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.

我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。

The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.

這房間里的燈光太暗了。請紿我換個亮點的。

May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

請問今晩我的房間里能否附加一張床?

Id like to ask for the laundry service.

麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

Id like to have my room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

我想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過來嗎?

退房篇

Could you call a taxi for me?

可以幫我叫輛計程車嗎?

Id like to check out and finalize my bill.

我要退房和結賬。

訂餐篇

Do you have a table for two right now?

請問現在有兩人座位嗎?

I have a reservation at 18:30.

我今天晚上6:30有訂位。

May we have a table by the window, please?

可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎﹖

This table would be great. Thank you.

這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

點餐篇

May I have a menu, please?

請給我菜單。

Could we have another menu, please?

可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?

Do you have a Chinese menu?

是否有中文菜單?

What would you recommend for a party of three?

你可以推薦我們三人份的餐點嗎?

What kind of dish is most popular here?

這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢?

We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.

我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單 / 決定要點什麼。

Excuse me, we』re ready to order.

不好意思,我們可以點餐了。

Is it too late to change my order?

現在改餐點還來得及嗎?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我能來個和那份相同的嗎?

單詞

Appetizer 開胃菜

Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (湯)

Main Course 主菜

Side 副餐/小菜

Seafood 海鮮

Specialty特製/特調

Dessert 甜點

Beverage 飲料

Kids Menu 兒童餐

用餐篇

Could you tell me how to eat this?

請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!.

可以幫我把咖啡加熱嗎?謝謝!

May I have another spoon, please?

可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?

Could you give me a fork, please?

可以給我一個叉子嗎?

Excuse me. My order hasn』t arrived yet.

不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。

Could I have some more water / napkins, please?

可以再給我一些水 / 紙巾嗎?

Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroom is?

不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪裡嗎?

結賬篇

May I have the check, please?

請問可以給我帳單嗎?

We are ready for the bill now.

我們要買單。

I would like to pay in cash.

我想用現金付錢。

Is the gratuity included in the bill?

小費有包括在帳單里嗎?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

May I have the receipt, please.

請給我收據。

That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check, please?

真是美味的一餐。請幫我買單。

Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

謝謝你的服務,我們這餐吃得很好。

購物折扣篇

Is this on sale?

這項(物品)有特價嗎?

Is this a discounted item?

這是特價商品嗎?

Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___?

請問__(物品)現在有打折嗎?

Is there any promotion coming up?

最近有什麼優惠活動嗎?

How about a discount?

打個折吧

Still too expensive. Give me a better discount.

還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧!

Is this your final price?

不能再便宜了嗎?

購物諮詢篇

Thank you but I』m just looking around.

謝謝,可是我只是看看。

I』ll try it first. If I like it, I』ll come back.

我先試用,喜歡的話我會再回來買。

Can I have a look at that one, please?

我可以看看那個嗎?

Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on?

不好意思,請問__(物品)在哪個走道?

Do you have this in another color? / Does this come in any other colors?

這個有別的顏色嗎?

What would you recommend for a gift for my boyfriend?

什麼禮物你推薦我送男朋友?

I』m looking for a gift for my friend.

我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

When will you be getting new stock in?

你們什麼時候會進新貨?

購物結賬篇

Is there an ATM nearby?

這附近有提款機嗎?

Where can I change money?

我要哪裡換錢?

I』d like to return this (for refund).

我想退貨(退費)。

Is this tax-free?

這免稅嗎?

Can I pay by credit card ( Union Pay )?

可不可以用信用卡(銀聯卡)付帳?

Where is the checkout counter?

結帳櫃檯在哪裡?

Does this come with a warranty?

買這個有保修單嗎?

I would like to take this one.

我要買這個。

Please wrap this for me.

請幫我把這個包裝起來。

請人拍照

Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?

不好意思,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?

Could you take a picture of me with the __?

可以幫我跟(某景點)合照嗎?

Could you turn it the other way around?

可以把相機轉直/橫拍嗎?

Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?

不好意思,我剛剛眨眼了,能再幫我拍一張嗎?

Thats a good one! Thank you for the help!

這張拍得好好,謝謝!

以上就是大部分在國外各個場景下會用到的英語彙總了,是不是感覺非常實用呢?

如果喜歡本文的話,記得點贊告訴我們你喜歡這樣的知識分享。

也歡迎你把本文轉發到自己的朋友圈,與朋友們分享這些有趣實用的英語短語和會話。

讓我們明天見啦!


推薦閱讀:

聖誕,悠遊歐洲(六)科爾馬、巴黎
聖誕,悠遊歐洲(八)巴黎、雅典
選擇了去加拿大留學?這並不代表你沒有機會去歐洲!
宿旅全球 | 在德意志,我擁有過什麼都不做的奢侈時光

TAG:出國 | 出境旅遊 | 歐洲旅遊 |