標籤:

[美劇] 羅馬/Rome 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 羅馬/Rome 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

你會擁有鮮花,你會身穿閃亮的鎧甲征戰,你會站在自由的台上演講,你會擁有子民的歡呼,你會有無數的美女流連身邊,你可以擁有那片最富饒的土地,你會被銘

記在歷史的心中,你會擁有這一切,如果你是凱撒。公元前52年,羅馬共和國建立400年後,羅馬已經成為世界上最富有的城市,是擁有100萬人口的世界性

大都市,也是雛形中的帝國的中心。羅馬共和國是建立在分享權利和激烈的個人競爭的基礎上的,從來不允許搞個人獨[展開全文]

你會擁有鮮花,你會身穿閃亮的鎧甲征戰,你會站在自由的台上演講,你會擁有子民的歡呼,你會有無數的美女流連身邊,你可以擁有那片最富饒的土地,你會被銘

記在歷史的心中,你會擁有這一切,如果你是凱撒。公元前52年,羅馬共和國建立400年後,羅馬已經成為世界上最富有的城市,是擁有100萬人口的世界性

大都市,也是雛形中的帝國的中心。羅馬共和國是建立在分享權利和激烈的個人競爭的基礎上的,從來不允許搞個人獨裁。但這些共和國的原則基石正在腐敗的瀰漫

和道德的淪喪下逐漸崩潰。統治階級窮奢極欲、揮霍無度,傳統的斯巴達人的戒律和團結已經蕩然無存。階級矛盾惡化,法律和行政體系日漸削弱,權力逐漸被控制

在軍方手中。1月14日這部演繹世界上最偉大國度之一的歷史巨片在呼聲中歸來,帝國的興衰,男人腳踏著鮮血奮戰,女人用心用身體去換取她想要的榮耀,一雙

雙眼睛帶著驕傲和傷感閃爍。

【劇本】:

The Stolen Eagle 400 years after the last king was driven from the city, the republic of Rome rules many nations, but cannot rule itself.

=>在最後一位國王被趕出城市400年之後,被盜的老鷹統治了許多國家,但是無法統治。

The city is constantly roiled by conflict between the common people and the nobility.

=> 這個城市經常被平民與貴族之間的衝突所籠罩。

Power is shared and order maintained by two soldiers, old friends Gnaeus Pompey Magnus and Gaius Julius Caesar.

=> 兩個士兵,老朋友Gnaeus Pompey Magnus和Gaius Julius Caesar共同維持秩序。

Once, Pompey was acknowledged by all to be the greater man, but for the last eight years, while Pompey has kept the peace in Rome, Caesar has waged a war of conquest in Gaul that has made him ever more rich and popular.

=> 有一次,龐培被所有人認為是更偉大的人物,但在過去的八年里,龐培一直在羅馬保持和平,凱撒在高盧進行了征服戰爭,使他更加富裕和流行。

The balance of power is shifting, and the nobility have grown fearful.

=> 權力的平衡正在改變,貴族也變得恐懼。

Though of noble blood himself, Caesar stands with the common people.

=> 凱撒儘管本身是貴族血統,卻與老百姓站在一起。

A man like that, an aristocrat with soldiers, money and the love of the people, might make himself king.

=> 這樣的人,一個有士兵,金錢和人民愛心的貴族,可能會使自己成為國王。

Pullo, formation ! Pullo ! Single formation ! Shields on me ! Get back in formation, you drunken fool.

=> Pullo,編隊! Pullo!單一陣型!保護我!回到形成狀態,你喝醉了傻瓜。

Reform ! Legionary Titus Pullo is a hero of the 13th legion, but look at him now.

=> 改革!軍團Titus Pullo是第13軍團的英雄,但現在看他。

Justice knows every mans number.

=> 法官知道每個人的號碼。

He has committed a terrible sacrilege, and he will pay for it with his life ! As will any man here who breaks the law.

=> 他做了一個可怕的褻瀆,他將用生命付出代價!這裡的任何人都會違反法律。

Brawlers and drunkards will be flogged.

=> 打仗者和醉漢將被鞭打。

Thieves will be strangled.

=> 盜賊會被勒死。

Deserters will be crucified.

=> 逃兵將被釘十字架。

Is that it ? I was just beginning to enjoy myself.

=> 是嗎?我剛剛開始享受我自己。

Before you Vercingetorix, son of Celtil, chieftain of the tribe of the Arverni, commander of the rebel stronghold of Alesia, king of all the Gauls.

=> 在你之前Vercingetorix,塞爾提爾的兒子,阿爾維尼部落的首領,所有的高盧人之王阿萊西亞的反叛據點的司令。

What would you have of him ? - Caesar ! - Caesar ! Caesar ! Caesar ! Caesar ! Caesar ! Hey, whats going on ? Hey ! Here ! You piss-drinking sons of circus whores ! The chief of the Gauls has surrendered to Caesar.

=> 你會怎樣看待他? - 凱撒! - 凱撒!凱撒!凱撒!凱撒!凱撒!嘿,怎麼了 ?嘿!這裡 !你小便馬戲團的妓女喝酒的兒子!高盧首領已經向凱撒投降了。

The war is over.

=> 戰爭已結束。

Dont say that.

=> 不要那麼說

The boys have been given two days liberty to sack the town and take personal spoils.

=> 這兩個男孩已經有了兩天的自由去解僱這個城鎮並拿走個人的財物。

Theyll all be rich.

=> 他們都會很有錢

And me in here ! - Come on, get in there ! Thats a floor price.

=> 而我在這裡! - 來吧,進去!這是一個底價。

well pay the usual premium for tradesmen and fertile women, et cetera.

=> 我們將為商人和肥沃的女性支付通常的保險費等等。

From Pompey Magnus, sir.

=> 先生,從龐培馬格努斯。

Set the floor closer to eight.

=> 將地板設置為八點。

"My dear friend and partner, Gaius, I have terrible news.

=> 「我親愛的朋友和夥伴蓋厄斯,我有個可怕的消息。

" Forgive me.

=>「 原諒我。

Forgive me.

=> 原諒我。

I forgive you.

=> 我原諒你。

I forgive you.

=> 我原諒你。

- Be good to my slaves.

=> - 對我的奴隸好。

- I will.

=> - 我會。

And to my father.

=> 對我的父親。

I will.

=> 我會。

Kiss me.

=> 吻我。

Your hair.

=> 你的頭髮。

Funny.

=> 滑稽。

This isnt miserable Eastern peasantry.

=> 這不是悲慘的東方農民。

This is the creme of the Gallic nations.

=> 這是高盧國家的奶精。

A glut on the market.

=> 市場上的供過於求

You wont be able to give them away.

=> 你將無法把它們送走。

- Seven, and be done with it.

=> - 七,完成它。

- On delivery to Massilia ? - Please ! - Agreed.

=> - 送到Massilia? - 請 ! - 同意。

See to the details.

=> 看細節。

I hope you got a decent price off those parasites.

=> 我希望你能從這些寄生蟲身上得到合理的價格。

Good enough.

=> 夠好了。

News from Rome ? Pompey writes.

=> 羅馬新聞?龐培寫道。

My daughter Julia has died in childbirth.

=> 我的女兒朱莉婭已經死於分娩。

I grieve with you.

=> 我為你傷心

The child ? A girl.

=> 孩子?一個女孩。

Stillborn.

=> 胎死腹中。

Pompey will be needing a new wife.

=> 龐培將需要一個新的妻子。

Caesar ! Caesar ! Caesar ! More of Caesars spoils from Gaul.

=> 凱撒!凱撒!凱撒!更多來自高盧的凱撒的戰利品。

Caesar ! Caesar ! What a dreadful noise plebs make when theyre happy.

=> 凱撒!凱撒!當他們快樂的時候,一個可怕的噪音平靜了多少。

This is music.

=> 這是音樂。

Wait until Caesar starts them howling for our blood.

=> 等到凱撒開始他們為我們的血嚎。

Then youll hear something dreadful.

=> 那麼你會聽到一些可怕的事情。

A fine reward is offered for the return of a slave woman, stolen or absconded from the house of Marius Dolabella.

=> 一個奴隸女子的回報可以得到很好的回報,從馬呂斯·多拉貝拉(Marius Dolabella)的房屋裡被盜或者潛逃。

Under the protection of Pompey Magnus and Julius Caesar, Senate sits tomorrow.

=> 在龐培馬格納斯和朱利葉斯凱撒的保護下,參議院明天坐。

Be aware ! No disorder will be tolerated.

=> 意識到 !沒有任何障礙是容忍的。

That was lovely, Timon.

=> Timon,真可愛。

Two stallions have come to Rome today.

=> 今天有兩匹公馬來到羅馬。

Of course, how childish of me.

=> 當然,我有多幼稚。

You want the horse I do.

=> 你想要我做的那匹馬。

But dont be sullen now.

=> 但現在不要悶悶不樂。

This was not a hardship for me.

=> 這對我來說不是一件難事。

Ive always found something perversely erotic about goaty little men.

=> 我總是發現一些關於山羊小個子的色情。

Do, please, dont lurk, Octavian.

=> 請不要潛伏,屋大維。

Come in.

=> 進來。

Dont be a goose.

=> 不要成為一隻鵝。

Come in.

=> 進來。

Ive bought a horse.

=> 我買了一匹馬。

Have you ? The best horse in Rome by all accounts.

=> 你有嗎?所有帳戶在羅馬最好的馬。

Im very happy for you.

=> 我為你感到高興。

Its a gift for your great-uncle.

=> 這是你的叔叔的禮物。

I want you to take the animal to Gaul and give it to him in person.

=> 我要你把這個動物帶到高盧,親自把它交給他。

Why ? Well, when hes back in Rome, everyone will be giving him gifts.

=> 為什麼?那麼,當他回到羅馬時,每個人都會給他禮物。

We must be first.

=> 我們必須是第一位的。

I doubt he will return to Rome anytime soon.

=> 我懷疑他會很快回到羅馬。

The Senates hostility will prevent him.

=> 參議院的敵意會阻止他。

- Legally speaking, it is not - Please dont start speaking legally.

=> - 從法律上講,這不是 - 請不要合法開始講話。

You know how it bores me.

=> 你知道這讓我感到厭煩

Its a long way to Gaul.

=> 對高盧來說,這是一個很長的路要走。

Exactly.

=> 究竟。

While yet a mere boy, you would risk your life to honor your beloved great-uncle.

=> 雖然只是一個小男孩,但你會冒著生命危險去敬愛你心愛的叔叔。

You ride into Caesars camp alone, on a noble white stallion.

=> 你獨自一人坐在凱撒的營地,坐在一匹高貴的白色種馬上。

Thats a gift he wont soon forget.

=> 這是他不會很快忘記的禮物。

Alone ? Well, youll have plenty of slaves.

=> 一個人?那麼,你會有很多的奴隸。

Youll be perfectly safe.

=> 你會很安全。

And youll make your mamma very proud and happy.

=> 你會讓你的媽媽非常自豪和快樂。

Cato, the Senate hears you.

=> 卡托,參議院聽到你。

Pompey Magnus I have a question concerning your friend and co-consul-- the darling of Venus*, Gaius Julius Caesar.

=> 龐培馬格努斯我有一個關於你的朋友和共同領事的問題 - 金星朱莉葉·凱撒的金星*。

* Why does his chair remain empty ? Why does he not come home ? His illegal war is over.

=> *為什麼他的椅子空著?他為什麼不回家?他的非法戰爭結束了。

Gaul is long since on its knees.

=> 高盧早已跪下。

Why does Caesar keep his brave soldiers from their families and friends ? For eight long years, he has gorged himself like a wolf on the blood of Gaul, and thereby made himself monstrously rich.

=> 為什麼凱撒將勇敢的士兵從家人和朋友那裡拿走?長達八年的時間裡,他已經把高盧的血液狼吞掉了,從而使自己變得富有。

He wants to buy himself a crown.

=>他想為自己買一個皇冠。

He wants to destroy the republic and rule Rome as a bloody tyrant ! Thats why ! Therefore, I move that Caesars governorship in Gaul be terminated immediately, that his armies be disbanded and that he be recalled to Rome to answer charges of illegal warfare, theft, bribery and treason ! Very good, Cato.

=> 他想摧毀共和國,把羅馬統治成一個血腥的暴君!這就是為什麼 !因此,我謹凱撒在高盧總督立即終止,他的軍隊解散,他被召回羅馬,回答非法的戰爭,盜竊,賄賂,叛國罪的罪名!非常好,加圖。

Full of vim and verve, as usual.

=> 像往常一樣充滿了Vim和神韻。

Caesar has been generous to the people because he loves the people as I do.

=> 凱撒對人民慷慨,因為他像我一樣熱愛人民。

It is the people that rule, not you, fine nobleman.

=> 那是貴族,而不是貴族。

It is Pompeys soldiers that rule, not we, fine nobleman.

=> 那是龐培的統治者,而不是我們的貴族。

Im going to save us all hours of useless clamor and use my consular veto on your motion.

=> 我要為了挽救我們所有的無用的喧嘩,並且在你的動議中使用我的領事否決權。

- Yes ! - I do not - I do not - Silence ! Are we children ? Let the consul speak.

=> - 是的! - 我不 - 我不 - 沉默!我們是小孩嗎?讓領事說話。

Thank you, Cicero.

=> 謝謝,西塞羅。

- I do not - However If I might say a few words before you continue.

=> - 我不 - 但是如果在繼續之前我可能會說幾句話。

When confronted by a hungry wolf, it is unwise to goad the beast, as Cato would have us do.

=> 當面對一頭飢餓的狼時,像卡托所要求的那樣,鞭策野獸是不明智的。

But it is equally unwise to imagine the snarling animal a friend and offer your hand as Pompey does.

=> 但把咆哮的動物想像成一個朋友,並像龐培一樣提供你的手也是不明智的。

Perhaps you would have us climb a tree.

=> 也許你會讓我們爬上一棵樹。

Caesar is my brother by sacred oath.

=> 凱撒是我的兄弟神聖的誓言。

I know his heart.

=> 我知道他的心。

He is my friend and a faithful son of the republic.

=> 他是我的朋友,是共和國的忠實兒子。

And until anyone proves that he is not, I will never betray him.

=> 直到有人證明他不是,我永遠不會背叛他。

Pompey Magnus, my dear fellow, youre well met.

=> 龐培馬格納斯,親愛的,你很好。

Scipio, Cato.

=> Scipio,Cato。

I would not take you for lovers of the mime.

=> 我不會把你當作啞劇的愛好者。

You know my daughter, Cornelia.

=> 你知道我的女兒,科妮莉亞。

Widow of noble Publius who died at Carrhae.

=> 在Carrhae去世的貴族Publius的寡婦。

* * Cornelia, your husband was a fine Roman.

=>*科妮莉亞,你的丈夫是一個很好的羅馬人。

I thank you.

=> 我謝謝你。

Father, my presence is not appropriate.

=> 父親,我的存在是不恰當的。

Theres a lewd woman on the stage.

=> 舞台上有個猥褻的女人。

I had no notion.

=> 我沒有概念。

We will not linger then.

=> 那我們不會再耽擱了。

Pompey, a pleasant good night.

=> 龐培,愉快的晚安。

If it please you, might we speak alone ? Neither we aristocrats alone nor you and your soldiers alone can crush Caesar.

=> 如果你滿意,我們可以一個人說嗎?我們無論是貴族,也不僅僅是你和你的士兵,都不能壓垮凱撒。

Stop there.

=> 停在那裡。

I do not say that you wish to crush Caesar, I only say that if you did wish it, you could not do it alone.

=> 我不是說你想掐凱撒,我只是說如果你真的希望的話,你不能一個人做。

I have no need of you noble gentleman.

=> 我不需要你高貴的紳士。

I have only to stamp my feet and legions will spring up all over Italy ! I can squash Caesar like an insect if I wished it so.

=> 我只要跺腳,軍團就會遍布義大利!如果我願意的話,我可以像一隻昆蟲那樣擠壓凱撒。

I do not wish it.

=> 我不希望它。

Renounce him, Pompey ! Renounce Caesar ! Ally yourself with us and his strength will wither away.

=> 放棄他,龐培!放棄凱撒!和你在一起,他的力量就會消失。

It is you who is the real power.

=> 你是誰是真正的力量。

It is you the people truly love.

=> 真正愛你的是你。

Think you they will still shout Caesars name when he runs out of Gallic trinkets to throw to them ? Think you I care what names are shouted in the streets ? Nothing is more important.

=> 想想,當他耗盡高盧飾品扔給他們時,他們還會高喊凱撒的名字嗎?想想你我在乎街上的名字叫什麼名字?沒有什麼比這更重要。

You ask me to openly betray a friend.

=> 你讓我公開背叛一個朋友。

I cannot do it.

=> 我做不到。

Good night.

=> 晚安。

Silly baby brother.

=> 愚蠢的小兄弟。

Everything will be all right.

=> 一切都會好起來的。

Is he not perfect ? Proper little soldier.

=> 他不完美嗎?適當的小戰士。

- Hes scared.

=> - 他很害怕

- Nonsense.

=> - 胡說。

Roman men are never scared.

=> 羅馬人從不害怕。

Hes just sad to be leaving his mamma.

=> 離開他的媽媽只是傷心

Youre not scared, are you, Octavian ? Of course youre not.

=> 你不害怕,你是大屋嗎?當然你不是。

Time flies.

=> 時光飛逝。

Give me a kiss, my love.

=> 給我一個吻,我的愛。

Andros.

=> 安德羅斯。

Bring him back safe or Ill use the eyes of your children for beads.

=> 把他帶回安全的地方,否則我會用你的孩子的眼睛去看珠子。

Lyco, the horse Not too expensive, I hope.

=> Lyco,這匹馬不是太貴,我希望。

Im sorry, sir, the horse was sold already.

=> 對不起,先生,馬已經賣了。

To Atia of the Julii.

=> 對朱麗葉的思念。

Atia ? Shes sending it to Gaul A gift for Caesar.

=> 阿蒂亞?她把它送給高盧一個給凱撒的禮物。

Damn him ! Must he have everything ? As you were going to be in Gaul anyway, I might kill two birds with one stone.

=> 該死的!他必須擁有一切嗎?無論如何,你將要進入高盧,我可能會一石二鳥。

Let me look at you.

=> 讓我看看你。

As ugly as ever, Im afraid.

=> 像以往一樣醜陋,我害怕。

Not at all.

=> 一點也不。

Age suits you, Brutus.

=> 年齡適合你,勃魯托斯。

How long has it been ? - Five years ? - No, six.

=> 它有多久了? - 5年 ? - 不,六。

How clever.

=> 多聰明

Its almost like a proper house.

=> 這幾乎就像一個適當的房子。

I deeply regret your loss.

=> 我深感遺憾你的損失。

Julia and so forth.

=> 茱莉亞等等。

Horrible business.

=> 可怕的生意。

Condolences, really.

=> 吊,,真的。

Now tell me, hows your mother ? The same as ever.

=> 現在告訴我,你媽媽怎麼樣?和以前一樣。

She sends her love, demands to know why you havent written to her in months.

=> 她發送她的愛,要求知道為什麼你幾個月沒有寫信給她。

I can remedy that if youll be my courier.

=> 我可以補救,如果你會成為我的信使。

I have several letters to send.

=> 我有幾封信要寄

If I can ever bring myself to get on another horse.

=> 如果我能帶我自己去換另一匹馬。

I had no conception that Gaul was so far away.

=> 我不知道高盧是如此遙遠。

Brutus, me old cock What on earth are you doing here ? Mark Antony, how nice.

=> 勃魯托斯,我老公雞你究竟在這裡做什麼?馬克·安東尼,多好啊。

Ive been visiting my cousin in Narbo.

=> 我一直在Narbo拜訪我的表弟。

How is that idiot cousin of yours ? - He was - Actually, Im sorry, Im in a bit of a rush.

=> 你那個白痴表弟呢? - 他 - 其實我很抱歉,我有點急。

I need, say, a half talent of gold.

=> 我需要比方說一半的黃金才能。

Do you ? See how he trusts me.

=> 你做 ?看看他是如何相信我的。

- For the eagle.

=> - 對於鷹。

- Of course.

=> - 當然。

Strabo ! Give his honor Mark Antony a half talent of gold.

=> Strabo!給他的榮譽馬克·安東尼一半的黃金天賦。

- A half talent of gold.

=> - 一半的黃金天賦。

- And not a penny more.

=> - 而不是一分錢。

Dominus.

=> Dominus。

* * = Master I dont know how you tolerate that man.

=>* * =師父我不知道你如何容忍那個男人。

He likes to fight.

=> 他喜歡打架。

The way he carries on, one might think he came from no family at all.

=> 他繼續這樣做,有人可能會認為他根本就沒有家庭。

He does have a vulgarian streak.

=> 他確實有一個惡習條紋。

I dont mind it.

=> 我不介意

What is this about the eagle ? My personal standard was stolen by brigands.

=> 這隻鷹是什麼?我的個人標準被盜竊者偷走了。

A bad business.

=> 糟糕的生意

The legions were already homesick and surly when the eagle was taken, now theyre positively mutinous.

=> 當老鷹被帶走時,軍隊已經想家了,現在他們正面反抗了。

The men think its a sure sign of my doom, and theyre clamoring like geese for disbandment.

=> 男人認為這是我的厄運的一個肯定的跡象,他們為了解散而叫嚷著要像鵝一樣。

They did not seem so unhappy.

=> 他們似乎並不那麼不高興。

Well, they never flaunt their discontent.

=> 那麼,他們永遠不會炫耀自己的不滿。

Gets them whipped.

=> 讓他們鞭打。

I tell you, Brutus, Im at my wits end.

=> 我告訴你,勃魯托斯,我在我的智慧結束。

Master Octavian Vasio is only a few more miles.

=> 船長Octavian Vasio只有幾英里。

Water.

=>水。

Lucius Vorenus.

=> Lucius Vorenus。

You have a brain.

=> 你有一個大腦。

So the tribunes say.

=> 所以看台說。

So tell me, if it were you who had to retrieve Caesars eagle, how would you go about it ? Id take captives from every tribe in Gaul and crucify them one by one until someone tells me where the eagle is.

=> 所以告訴我,如果是你要找回凱撒的老鷹,你會怎麼辦呢?我會從高盧的每個部落俘虜,並將他們一個一個地釘在十字架上,直到有人告訴我老鷹在哪裡。

Then, I would go in quick and quiet with one or two men and - steal it back.

=> 然後,我會快速和安靜地與一兩個男人去 - 偷回去。

- Good.

=> - 很好。

We are of one mind.

=> 我們是一個心靈。

Do it.

=> 這樣做。

Do it, sir ? Well, I believe theres a torture detachment with the third, but you may choose your own men if you wish.

=> 是嗎,先生?那麼我相信第三個有一個酷刑分隊,但是如果你願意,你可以選擇你自己的人。

Theres a quarter talent there, for bribes and such.

=> 那裡有四分之一的人才,賄賂等。

- Spend it wisely.

=> - 明智地花掉。

- Sir.

=> - 先生

No ! Please let me down ! Let me down ! Let me down ! I know I know where the eagle is.

=> 不!請讓我失望!讓我失望!讓我失望!我知道我知道老鷹在哪裡。

Speak.

=> 說話。

The blue Spaniards, they came to stay for one night and then rode to the Cadurci lands.

=> 藍色的西班牙人,他們來了一晚,然後騎車去Cadurci的土地。

Please ! Please, please.

=> 請 !請,請。

Let me down.

=> 讓我失望

Cadurci.

=> Cadurci。

Fortune pisses on me.

=> 財富生我的氣。

- Please let me down ! - Take them down.

=> - 請讓我失望! - 把他們放下

Forculus*, *Forculus = god of thresholds if you be the right god for the business here, I call on you to help me.

=> Forculus *,* Forculus =如果你是這個行業的正確上帝,那麼我呼籲你幫助我。

If you will open this door, then I will kill for you a fine white lamb, or, failing that, if I couldnt get a good one at a decent price, then six pigeons.

=> 如果你打開這扇門,那麼我會為你殺死一隻白色的小羊羔,否則,如果我不能以一個合理的價格買到一隻好的白色羊羔,那麼將會有六隻鴿子。

This, Forculus, I vow to you.

=> 這個,Forculus,我向你發誓。

Legionary Titus Pullo, stand up.

=> Legionary Titus Pullo,站起來。

Whats he doing here ? You are to be released to the command of second spear centurion Lucius Vorenus.

=> 他在這裡做什麼?你將被釋放到第二矛百夫長Lucius Vorenus的指揮。

Do your duty to his satisfaction, and youll be spared damnation in the arena.

=> 盡你所能地滿足自己的責任,並且在舞台上你將不受傷害。

I wont even stand next to this short-assed shit, leave alone serve under him.

=> 我甚至不會站在這短暫的狗屎旁邊,一個人留在他的下面。

Ill stay here, thanks very much.

=> 我會留在這裡,非常感謝。

These orders come direct from his excellency Mark Antony himself.

=> 這些命令來自馬克·安東尼本人的直接指揮。

You are to retrieve Caesars eagle.

=> 你要取回凱撒的鷹。

Me ? Retrieve Caesars eagle ? - Brutus ? - Mamma ! You cant imagine how good it is to be home.

=> 我 ?檢索愷撒的老鷹? - 勃魯托斯?媽媽!你無法想像回家有多好。

Youre as brown as a bean.

=> 你像豆一樣棕色。

It makes me look quite soldierly though.

=> 這讓我看起來很戰士。

It does, it does.

=> 它確實如此。

- How is cousin Marcellus ? - Tedious but healthy.

=> - 表妹馬塞勒斯怎麼樣? - 乏味但健康。

- And Caesar ? - Who ? Dont be cruel.

=> - 凱撒? - 誰 ?不要殘酷。

Is he well ? Did he ask of me ? Did he ? I cant recall.

=> 他好嗎?他問我嗎?他有嗎?我不記得了。

I think not.

=> 我想不是。

He did write you a letter though.

=> 他確實給你寫了一封信。

You beast.

=> 你這個野獸

"Dearest Servilia, forgive my long silence.

=> 「親愛的塞維利亞,請原諒我長久的沉默。

These last long months were all blood and iron and mud, and no time for letters to friends.

=> 這些漫長的月份都是鐵血和泥土,沒有時間給朋友寫信。

Be sure that I have been thinking of you with great affection.

=> 當然,我一直以很大的感情思念你。

I long to be together and alone with you.

=> 我渴望和你在一起。

" "Great affection.

=>「」偉大的感情。

" "Longs to be alone with you".

=>「」渴望和你單獨在一起「。

You think he says such things to his wife ? "Affection" ? Whats that ? He could not say "love.

=> 你以為他對他的妻子說這樣的話? 「感情」?那是什麼 ?他不能說「愛」。

" Would you have him pluck a harp ? Hes a soldier, not a poet.

=>「你可以讓他豎琴嗎?他是一名士兵,而不是詩人。

The day dwindles.

=> 一天縮短。

Our guests will be arriving.

=> 我們的客人將會到達。

You ride well.

=> 你騎得好。

Almost as well as me.

=> 幾乎和我一樣。

Pullo, you will address me correctly.

=> 拉普,你會正確的解決我的問題。

Almost as well as me, sir.

=> 先生,幾乎和我一樣。

Me, Im a natural.

=> 我,我很自然。

My father was a Ubian* probably.

=> 我的父親可能是Ubian *。

* Ubians = German people, around Cologne Where did you learn to ride so nice ? Please yourself.

=> * Ubians =德國人,在科隆周圍你從哪裡學到如此高興?自娛自樂。

Only trying to be pleasant.

=> 只是想要愉快。

My mothers people raised horses in Mutina*.

=> 我的母親的人民在Mutina *舉起馬匹。

Mutina = Modena (northern Italy west-northwest of Bologna) Mutina, near Regium ? Up round there ? - Up there.

=> Mutina = Modena(義大利北部,博洛尼亞西北偏西),Mutina,靠近Regium?在那裡? - 在上面。

- Good country.

=> - 好的國家

Listen, sir, thank you, for taking me on this job.

=> 聽著,先生,謝謝你帶我參加這個工作。

- A noble way to make amends.

=> - 一個高尚的方式來彌補。

- Amends ? For getting me into this cack by calling me names.

=> - 修正?通過叫我的名字讓我陷入這個麻煩。

- Think nothing of it.

=> - 別想它了。

- Never.

=> - 永遠。

I wont forget.

=> 我不會忘記。

Titus Pullo never forgets a favor.

=> Titus Pullo從不忘記一個忙。

What you mean, "hah" ? What do you think our chances are of finding the eagle ? Little or no chance.

=> 你是什麼意思,「哈」?你認為我們有什麼機會找到老鷹?很少或沒有機會。

The eagle might be anywhere.

=> 老鷹可能在任何地方。

Buried, melted down, sunk to bottom of the sea.

=> 埋藏,融化,沉入海底。

We are hunting a black dog in the night.

=> 我們在晚上狩獵一隻黑色的狗。

And not finding the eagle is much the same as losing it.

=> 沒有找到老鷹就像丟失一樣。

We will be disgraced.

=> 我們將會蒙羞。

Now, I chose you because you are disgraced already and condemned to die.

=> 現在,我選擇了你,因為你已經受到了羞辱,並被判死刑。

So you werent making amends at all, then ? Pullo, in effect, youre dead already.

=> 那麼你是不是在補償呢?實際上,你們已經死了。

The loss of one drunken fool does little damage to the legion.

=> 一個醉鬼的喪失對軍團的傷害不大。

If Im dead already then, sir, you should take care how you speak to me.

=> 如果我已經死了,先生,你應該小心你怎麼跟我說話。

If Ive got nothing to lose, whats to stop me cutting you into little gobs and riding off, eh ? Whats to stop me, sir ? Well, if your honor as a soldier of 13th isnt enough, then Ill have to rely on my superior fighting skills.

=> 如果我什麼也沒有輸,什麼能阻止我把你切成小塊,然後騎呢,呃?先生,怎麼辦?那麼,如果你作為13號的士兵的榮譽是不夠的,那麼我將不得不依靠我高超的戰鬥技能。

Superior fighting skills ? Very good.

=> 優越的戰鬥技巧?很好。

And of course, you have to imagine long hair down to here, huge moustaches, the most horrific stench.

=> 當然,你必須想像長長的頭髮到這裡,巨大的鬍鬚,最可怕的惡臭。

They eat only raw meat and never wash.

=> 他們只吃生肉而不洗。

They do have one admirable custom.

=> 他們有一個令人欽佩的習慣。

They settle their political disputes by single combat to the death.

=> 他們通過單一戰鬥解決了他們的政治糾紛。

- Excellent idea.

=> - 好主意

- Isnt it ? Mother is always nagging me to attend politics.

=> - 不是嗎?母親總是嘮叨我參加政治。

Well, its been our familys tradition and duty for It is such dreadfully dull stuff.

=> 那麼,這是我們家族的傳統和責任,就是這樣糟糕的東西。

Now you see, if our Senate conducted business in the German style, I should certainly go and watch.

=> 現在你看,如果我們的參議院做德國式的生意,我一定要去看。

Yeah, no tedious lawsuits and endless debates, Just swords, daggers - Much more entertaining.

=> 是的,沒有乏味的訴訟和無休止的辯論,只是劍,匕首 - 更有趣的。

- Brutus, a word.

=> - 勃魯托斯,一個字。

Tell me, you are a good judge.

=> 告訴我,你是一個好法官。

How is my dear friend Caesar ? Well, he is Hes been better, I think.

=> 我親愛的凱撒怎麼樣?呃,他覺得他好多了。

A little demoralized.

=>有點沮喪。

Caesar demoralized ? Never.

=> 凱撒士氣低落?決不。

His standard was stolen.

=> 他的標準被盜了。

How did he let a foolish thing like that happen ? I dont know, but his manner and uproar about it You know how plebians can be about such things Desperate to come home, mutinous.

=> 他是怎麼讓這樣一個愚蠢的事情發生的?我不知道,但他的態度和騷動它你知道如何平民可以談論這樣的事情絕望回家,叛變。

I have heard there was some discontent, but mutinous ? Hard to believe.

=> 我聽說有一些不滿,但反叛?難以置信。

Can you imagine ? After all he has done for them, he is not sure whether they will will fight for him anymore.

=> 你可以想像 ?畢竟他已經為他們做了,他不知道他們是否會為他而戰。

And the lower classes have a very very crude sense of loyalty.

=> 而下層階級有非常非常粗糙的忠誠感。

No offense.

=> 沒有冒犯的意思。

I dont mean you.

=> 我不是說你

You are lower class, but that is to say, the lower class in general, however.

=> 你是下層階級,但是也就是說,一般的下層階級。

A very crude sense of loyalty.

=> 一種非常粗糙的忠誠感。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

"My dear niece, I hope you and the children are well.

=> 「我親愛的侄女,我希望你和孩子們都好。

I have a task for you.

=> 我有一個任務給你。

Policy dictates I give a new wife to Pompey, but I have been gone too long to know who among the females of our family would be suitable.

=> 政策規定我給龐培一個新的妻子,但是我已經花了太久的時間來知道我們家的女性中誰是合適的。

I would ask Calpurnia*, but though an excellent wife, * she has no eye for this kind of business.

=> 我會問Calpurnia *,但是,雖然她是一位出色的妻子,但她對這種生意卻毫無顧忌。

Do me the favor of selecting whichever girl you think most likely to please and offer her to him in my name.

=> 請你幫我挑一個你認為最可能討好的女孩,並以我的名義給她。

" Excuse me, I was far away.

=>「不好意思,我很遠。

Caesar has no bad news for you, I hope.

=> 凱撒對你沒有壞消息,我希望。

No, not at all.

=> 一點都不。

Not at all.

=> 一點也不。

- What a lovely party.

=> - 多麼可愛的派對

- Thank you.

=> - 謝謝。

Not as lovely as you look in that dress.

=> 不像你穿那件衣服那麼可愛。

And Octavia Beautiful.

=> 和Octavia美麗。

Well, I try.

=> 好吧,我試試。

She will insist on slouching.

=> 她會堅持懶散。

Wheres Octavian ? Hes in Gaul.

=> 屋大維在哪?他在高盧

Great mother says no harm shall come to your boy.

=> 偉大的母親說,不要傷害你的孩子。

Good.

=> 好。

Tell me now, how goes your marriage ? Glabius is a good man.

=> 告訴我,你的婚姻怎麼樣?格拉比烏斯是個好人。

You surprise me.

=> 你讓我感到驚訝

I always thought there were difficulties between you.

=> 我一直認為你們之間有困難。

Must you always have a needle in hand ? I was only asking.

=> 你一定要帶針嗎?我只是問。

Excuse my curiosity.

=> 請原諒我的好奇心

There was some difficulties in the past, but we overcame them.

=> 過去有一些困難,但我們克服了困難。

We love each other very much.

=> 我們非常相愛。

Well, thats a shame.

=> 那麼,這是一個恥辱。

Now I feel bad.

=> 現在我感覺不好。

I thought youd be overjoyed.

=> 我以為你會喜出望外

What do you mean ? Uncle Julius intends to marry you to Pompey Magnus.

=> 你什麼意思 ?朱利葉斯叔叔打算把你嫁給龐培馬格努斯。

- Uncle Julius intends - I know Pompey is a touch low in manner, but Im told hes a perfectly adequate lover.

=> - 朱利葉斯叔叔打算 - 我知道龐培是低調的,但我被告知他是一個完全合適的情人。

And you shall be the first woman in Rome.

=> 你將成為羅馬的第一個女人。

We shall have to get you divorced from Glabius, obviously, quick as poss.

=> 我們將不得不讓你從格拉比烏斯離職,顯然,他們的位置很快。

I will not do it.

=> 我不會這麼做的。

I love my husband.

=> 我愛我的丈夫。

If you do not divorce Glabius willingly, then Caesar will ask Glabius to divorce you.

=> 如果你不甘心離婚,凱撒會問格拉比烏斯離婚。

And Glabius will refuse.

=> 而格拉比烏斯將拒絕。

Doubtless, and then hell be killed.

=> 毫無疑問,然後他會被殺死。

And does anybody want that to happen ? Caesar would not do that.

=> 有沒有人想要發生?凱撒不會這樣做。

The mans been in Gaul for eight years.

=> 這個人已經在高盧八年了。

Hes practically a wild beast.

=> 他幾乎是野獸。

The man has tears in his eyes.

=> 那個男人眼中含著淚水。

Tears ! He loves me.

=> 眼淚!他愛我。

A womanish husband is no use to anyone.

=> 一個女人的丈夫對任何人都沒有用處。

And your servants ! What a fuss ! I think you feed them too much.

=> 和你的僕人!真是小題大做!我覺得你喂他們太多了。

A little more arsenic, I think, Gaia.

=> 蓋亞,我覺得多一點砷。

Try to look a little more cheerful, Octavia.

=> 嘗試看起來更開朗,明銳。

Its for the good of the family.

=> 這是為了家庭的利益。

I dont care.

=> 我不在乎。

You and I and your brother are alone in the world.

=> 你我和你的兄弟是孤獨的世界。

- We have to be strong.

=> - 我們必須堅強。

- We are not alone.

=> - 我們並不孤單。

- Caesar is - Caesar is in Gaul.

=> - 凱撒是 - 凱撒是在高盧。

Pompey is here.

=> 龐培在這裡。

Courage, my love.

=> 勇氣,我的愛。

The Parthian were threatening my left flank.

=> 帕提亞正在威脅我的左翼。

And so, rather than shorten the line as would be conventional, I sent in my cavalry reserve and outflanked the flankers.

=> 所以,我沒有像傳統那樣縮短路線,而是派出了騎兵的預備隊,掩護了側翼。

Bravo, Magnus.

=> 布拉沃,馬格努斯。

Masterly.

=> 高明。

Is he not, Octavia, masterly ? Masterly.

=> 明銳,他不是很熟練嗎?高明。

Magnus, tell me something, and be honest.

=> 馬格努斯,告訴我一些事,說實話。

Does my daughter please you ? Very pleasing, no doubt.

=> 我的女兒請你嗎?非常令人愉快,毫無疑問。

Then I can tell you that Caesar, as a token of his abiding friendship, would like to offer her to you in marriage.

=> 那麼我可以告訴你,凱撒作為他永恆的友誼的象徵,願意把她嫁給你。

She is not married to young Glabius ? Divorced.

=> 她不嫁給年輕的格拉比烏斯?離婚。

Perhaps you need time to think.

=> 也許你需要時間思考。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

I was taken unawares.

=> 我被不知不覺中。

How could I refuse such a worthy and dignified bride ? Caesar is far too generous.

=> 我怎麼能拒絕這樣一位有尊嚴,有尊嚴的新娘呢?凱撒太慷慨了。

Excellent.

=> 優秀。

We would have to wait until next month for an actual ceremony, of course, when Julias mourning days are over.

=> 當然,當朱莉婭的哀悼日結束時,我們將不得不等待下個月的實際儀式。

Of course, of course.

=> 當然,當然。

But you may take your betrothal privileges any time you wish.

=> 但是你可以隨時隨地享受訂婚的特權。

Now, if you like.

=> 現在,如果你喜歡。

- Really, thats not necessary.

=> - 真的,沒有必要

- Dont be silly.

=> - 別傻了。

Octavia would love to.

=> 明銳很樂意。

Theres no need for shyness.

=> 沒有必要害羞。

Were all family now, after all.

=> 畢竟,我們現在都是家庭。

British women Now, thats savage cunny.

=> 英國女人現在,這是野蠻的cunny。

You have to hunt them down like deer.

=> 你必須像鹿一樣獵殺他們。

Mind, once you get them under you, slack as your best Narbo scortum.

=> 記住,一旦你把它們放在你之下,就會成為你最好的Narbo scortum。

Do you care for nothing but women ? What else is there ? Food, I suppose.

=> 你只關心女人嗎?那裡還有什麼 ?食物,我想。

You dont like women ? Of course I do.

=> 你不喜歡女人?我當然是了。

Im married to one.

=> 我嫁給了一個。

- I have a wife, Niobe.

=> - 我有一個妻子,Niobe。

- I see.

=> - 我懂了。

Centurions can marry then ? I received a special dispensation.

=> 百夫長可以結婚呢?我收到了一個特別的安排。

A special dispensation ? She must be some good woman.

=> 特殊的安排?她一定是個好女人

She is.

=> 她是。

Been awhile since youve seen her then.

=> 過了一段時間,因為你已經看到她了。

Seven years, 140 days.

=> 七年,140天。

Thats hard.

=> 這很難。

May Fortune smile on you.

=> 五月財富對你微笑。

Me, I have simpler tastes.

=> 我,我有更簡單的口味。

I like to kill my enemy, take their gold and enjoy their women.

=> 我喜歡殺死我的敵人,拿他們的金子,享受他們的女人。

Thats it.

=> 而已。

Why tie yourself to one ? Wheres the flavor ? Wheres the joy ? Pullo, when was the last time you had a woman who wasnt crying or wanting payment ? Youre on first watch.

=> 為什麼把自己綁在一個?味道在哪裡?快樂在哪裡?普洛,你最後一次有沒有哭或要付錢的女人呢?你在第一次看。

Wake me when the moons at the zenith.

=> 當月亮在天頂時,喚醒我。

Right you are, sir.

=> 先生,先生。

My people fought at Zama* and Magnesia*, * My father rode with Sulla*, and Im reduced to this *Sulla = Roman general and dictator (138-78 b.

=>我的人民在Zama *和Magnesia *戰鬥,我的父親騎著Sulla *,而我被簡化為這個* Sulla =羅馬將軍和獨裁者(138-78 b。

C.

=>C。

) unhorsed and robbed by children.

=>)被孩子劫持和搶劫。

Nice horse.

=> 好馬。

Look here, Mars*.

=> 看這裡,火星*。

Look here, Mars.

=> 看,火星。

*Mars = god of the war I am Titus Pullo.

=> *火星=戰爭的神我是提多拉圖。

These bloody men are my gift to you.

=> 這些血腥的男人是我的禮物給你。

Thank the gods you came.

=> 感謝你來到的神。

I am extremely grateful to you.

=> 我非常感謝你。

Listen to me.

=> 聽我說。

I order you to release me this instant.

=> 我命令你立即釋放我。

Fine way for a slave to talk.

=> 一個奴隸說話的好方法。

You wont get far with a mouth on you.

=> 你的嘴巴不會太遠。

Im no slave.

=> 我不是奴隸。

Im Gaius Octavian of the Julii.

=> 我是Julii的Gaius Octavian。

Great-nephew of Julius Caesar.

=> Julius Caesar的侄子。

Gaius who ? I am a Roman citizen of noble birth, and I order you to cut these ropes.

=> Gaius是誰?我是貴族誕生的羅馬公民,我命令你們砍掉這些繩索。

Say please.

=> 請說。

Please.

=> 請。

Be assured you will be amply rewarded for your services to me.

=> 放心,你將得到充分的回報你的服務給我。

See how good he talks ? Hes convincing, Ill give him that.

=> 看他說話有多好?他很有說服力,我會給他的。

Caesar will prove who I am.

=> 凱撒將證明我是誰。

Take me to him.

=> 帶我去他。

We cannot do that as yet.

=> 我們現在還不能這樣做。

We have orders.

=> 我們有訂單。

- What orders ? - We are to retrieve Caesars stolen eagle.

=> - 什麼命令? - 我們要找回凱撒被盜的鷹。

Caesar wouldnt pull a hair for his eagle.

=> 凱撒不會為他的老鷹拉頭髮。

Youre on a fools errand.

=> 你是傻子的差事

If Caesar doesnt care about the eagle, why did he send us to find it ? It would look strange if he made no efforts.

=> 如果凱撒不關心老鷹,他為什麼派我們去找呢?如果他不付出努力,那看起來會很奇怪。

Actually, losing the eagle is useful to Caesar.

=> 事實上,失去鷹對凱撒很有用。

Why would that be useful to Caesar ? Because Pompey is no deep philosopher.

=> 為什麼這對凱撒有用?因為龐培不是深刻的哲學家。

He will take a symbolic loss for a real weakness.

=> 他會為了一個真正的弱點而帶來象徵性的損失。

Explain.

=> 說明。

Caesar doesnt want to strike the first blow against an old friend, so he wishes to lure Pompey into attacking him first.

=> 凱撒不想對老朋友發起第一次打擊,所以他希望引誘龐培首先攻擊他。

Pompey will only do this if he believes Caesar is weak.

=> 龐培只有在他相信凱撒軟弱的時候才會這樣做。

No.

=> 沒有。

Theyre as good as brothers, those two.

=> 他們和兄弟一樣好。

When Julia died, the last true bond between them was cut.

=> 當朱莉婭去世時,他們之間的最後一個真正的聯繫被切斷了。

Caesar has taken the love of the common people from Pompey, and that was his most prized possession.

=> 凱撒已經接受了龐培的平民百姓的愛,那是他最珍視的財產。

A battle is inevitable.

=> 一場戰鬥是不可避免的。

Pullo.

=> Pullo被。

Blue Spaniards ! Good morning, uncle ! Octavian ? One of Pompeys men.

=> 藍西班牙人!早上好,叔叔!屋大維?龐培的人之一。

I misjudged him.

=> 我誤解了他。

I thought it would take strategy to turn him against me, but he must have turned the moment Julia died.

=> 我認為這需要戰略來對付我,但是他一定是在Julia去世的時候。

And all the while he was defending you in the Senate.

=> 他一直在參議院為你辯護。

He has the cunning of a sardine, poor fool.

=> 他有一個沙丁魚,可憐的傻瓜的狡猾。

The battle begins.

=> 戰鬥開始。

About time.

=> 關於時間。

Porca Juno.

=> Porca Juno。

"Dearest Pompey, I believe the enclosed man belongs to you.

=> 「親愛的龐培,我相信封閉的人屬於你。

a quick note to tell you I have decided to winter the 13th legion closer to home, at Ravenna.

=> 快告訴你,我已經決定在拉文納把第13軍團靠近家裡。

So I shall soon have the pleasure of paying you homage in person.

=> 所以我很快就有幸親自向你致敬。

" Pompey ! Pompey ! All of you, this is my new wife, Cornelia.

=>「龐培!龐培!你們所有人,這是我的新妻子,科妮莉亞。

Maybe if youd summoned a little charm instead of moping about like some torpid old she-cow, - this would never have happened.

=> 也許如果你傳喚了一點小小的魅力,而不是像一些暴躁的老母牛那樣蠢蠢欲動,那麼這絕不會發生。

- Oh, my dear ! Please, I was only speaking in anger.

=> - 哦,我親愛的 !請,我只是在憤怒地說話。

Everyone knows its a political repudiation on account.

=> 每個人都知道這是一個政治上的否定。

Pompey and Caesar are enemies now.

=> 龐培和凱撒現在是敵人。

One only has to look at Cornelia.

=> 一個只需要看看科妮莉亞。

Poor sad chicken, plucked and boiled.

=> 可憐的悲傷雞,採摘和煮。

Maybe Glabius will take me back.

=> 也許Glabius會帶我回去。

Were going to find you somebody much more worthwhile than Glabius.

=> 我們會找到你比Glabius更有價值的人。

Ive been dishonored and shamed before the whole city ! Nonsense ! A girl from a good family can never be dishonored by a villainous little pleb like Pompey ! No It is I who has been made to look foolish.

=> 在全城之前,我已經被羞辱和羞辱了!廢話!一個好家庭的女孩永遠不會被像龐培這樣的惡棍般的小男孩羞辱!不,是我被愚弄了。

It is I who have lost face ! I want him dead.

=> 是我失去了臉!我想讓他死。

I want him dead.

=> 我想讓他死。

And that you shall have.

=> 而且你會有的。

Pompey will eat sand for this.

=> 龐培會為此吃沙子。


推薦閱讀:

《請回答1988》德善是從什麼時候開始喜歡啊澤的?
有些時候並不是你不想走正道,而是你的對手永遠在試探你的底線,將你拖回深淵
[美劇] 南方公園/South Park 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 生死狙擊/Shooter 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
美劇靈書妙探怎麼樣?

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |