標籤:

[美劇] 逍遙神醫/Rush 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 逍遙神醫/Rush 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

William Rush醫生(Tom Ellis)是一個出診醫生,但是他不屬於任何一家醫院。他對病人極為挑剔,不達到他的要求他絕不上門。他的開價很高,而且要求病人必須支付現金酬勞。他每次看完病就舉辦花天酒地的聚會。他無意改變自己的生活方式——直到一個老情人突然出現,引起他對良知和道德感的思考。

當這座城市最富有、最有影響力的人遇到醫療緊急事故時,他們不會叫救護車,而是直接呼叫Rush。Rus[展開全文]

William Rush醫生(Tom Ellis)是一個出診醫生,但是他不屬於任何一家醫院。他對病人極為挑剔,不達到他的要求他絕不上門。他的開價很高,而且要求病人必須支付現金酬勞。他每次看完病就舉辦花天酒地的聚會。他無意改變自己的生活方式——直到一個老情人突然出現,引起他對良知和道德感的思考。

當這座城市最富有、最有影響力的人遇到醫療緊急事故時,他們不會叫救護車,而是直接呼叫Rush。Rush是一個傑出的醫生,但是一次草率的決定葬送了他作為急診醫生的事業,他決定從此「單幹」。現在他住在旅館套間內,開著自己的「移動辦公室」(一輛賓士老爺車)穿越洛杉磯的大街小巷,向有錢人提供「周到」的私人醫療服務。儘管他的個人生活非常糜爛(瘋狂聚會,而且服藥上癮),但那不能抹煞他是個優秀醫生的事實。儘管他聲稱自己從不對這些「不幹凈」的客戶進行評價,但他無法做到對自己目睹的所有醜惡現象免疫。Rush熱心腸的助理Eve(Sarah Habel)一直鼓勵他改變自己的行為,利用他最擅長的技能做一些最有用的事情,但收效甚微。謝天謝地,Rush的老情人Sarah(Odette Annable)回來了……Rush過去願意為她做出改變,如今他依然願意這樣。但正如Rush車中已經被磨破了的老唱片一樣,他沒有能力也不願輕易表達自己美好的一面,他需要一點動力。

這個「壞男孩」醫生終究有一顆好心腸,或許那正是他身上諸多問題的關鍵所在。

Rick Gonzalez扮演擁有良好人際關係網的中間人Manny Maquis。他將Rush看做自己的朋友……同時也看做一個客戶。

【劇本】:

Im no one.

=>我不是。

Excuse me? I saw you looking at me like, "Where do I know that girl from?" But Im not really famous.

=> 打擾一下?我看到你看著我,就像「我從哪裡知道那個女孩?」但我並不是很出名。

Oh? I mean, not yet anyways.

=> 哦?我的意思是,還沒有。

So who are you? I mean, like, what do you do or whatever? Mm.

=> 所以,你是誰?我的意思是,你喜歡做什麼或者做什麼?毫米。

Guess.

=> 猜測。

Youre an agent.

=> 你是一個代理人。

Christ, no.

=> 基督,沒有。

A lawyer.

=> 律師。

A lawyer? You know, you really shouldnt use dollar bills.

=> 律師?你知道,你真的不應該使用美元賬單。

Puts you at high risk of hep C.

=> 讓你處於高風險的C.

One little bit.

=> 一點點

Yeah, you might, you may want to take it easy on that.

=> 是的,你可以,你可能想在這方面很容易。

Slow down a little.

=> 慢一點。

Oh! You all right? Hey.

=> 哦!你沒事吧?嘿。

You okay? Aw, shh Hey.

=> 你好嗎?哦,噓嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Christ.

=> 基督。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Oh, that is some good shit.

=> 哦,那是一些好東西。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Sure is.

=> 當然是。

I got it! Youre a doctor.

=> 我知道了!你是個醫生

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Something like that.

=> 就是這樣

Okay What club did you say this was again? Oh, its new.

=> 好吧你說這個又是什麼俱樂部?哦,這是新的。

Its very exclusive.

=> 這是非常獨特的。

Youre gonna love it.

=> 你會喜歡它的。

Whats it called? Uh Emergency.

=> 它叫什麼?呃緊急。

You all right? Yeah.

=> 你沒事吧?是啊。

You sure? Okay.

=> 你確定?好的。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Christ.

=> 基督。

Okay, and easy.

=> 好的,很簡單。

I know.

=> 我知道。

One more time.

=> 再來一次。

Good.

=> 好。

Yo, McDreamy.

=> 呦,McDreamy。

I believe this girls had some kind of coronary incident.

=> 我相信這個女孩有某種冠狀動脈事件。

Uh heartbeat is labile, shes disoriented.

=> 呃心跳是不穩定的,她迷失方向。

Id keep her in the overnight for observation if I were you.

=> 如果我是你,我會讓她一夜之間去觀察。

And its, um its possible she had a heart attack.

=> 而且,這可能是她有心臟病發作。

And how would you know that? Okay.

=> 你怎麼知道?好的。

Well admit her.

=> 我們會承認她的。

Just All right.

=> 好的。

Here.

=> 這裡。

Here you go.

=> 幹得好。

Okay.

=> 好的。

All right.

=> 好吧。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Easy.

=> 簡單。

Easy Okay, this, uh this nice mans gonna take care of you.

=> 好吧,這個,這個好人會照顧你的。

Okay, lie down.

=> 好,躺下

Yep.

=> 是的。

That works, too.

=> 這也適用。

Its, uh, best seat in the house.

=> 這是最好的位子在房子里。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Okay.

=> 好的。

I will, uh, see you tomorrow.

=> 我會的,明天見。

Tomorrow? Elliots birthday, remember? Hes my son, Rush.

=> 明天?艾略特的生日,記得嗎?他是我的兒子拉什。

I remember.

=> 我記得。

I just didnt think that you remembered.

=> 我只是不覺得你記得。

Hes my godson.

=> 他是我的教子

How could I forget? Plus, you know, Eve puts all that stuff on my calendar and reminds me the day before, calls me the day of.

=> 我怎麼能忘記?另外,你知道,夏娃把所有的東西放在我的日曆上,並提醒我前一天,打電話給我的一天。

This guy wouldnt know how to tie his own shoe without a detailed e-mail from his assistant.

=> 這個人如果沒有他的助手的詳細的電子郵件,就不知道如何綁好自己的鞋子。

But I can perform an appendectomy with my eyes closed.

=> 但我可以閉著眼睛進行闌尾切除術。

Hey, hes no slouch himself.

=> 嘿,他自己也不懶惰

Did he tell you he finished second in his class in Harvard? He did not.

=> 他有沒有告訴你,他在哈佛的課上完成了第二名?他沒有。

Mm-hmm.

=> MM-嗯。

You know what they say: Second place is the first loser.

=> 你知道他們說什麼:第二個地方是第一個失敗者。

Will P.

=> 威爾·P

Rush, first in my class.

=> 拉什,先在我的班上。

Pleasure to meet you.

=> 很高興認識你。

And look at you now.

=> 現在看看你。

Ooh hey I dont think you can smoke in here, sweetheart.

=> 哦,嘿,我不認為你可以在這裡抽煙,甜心。

We dont smoke in here, actually.

=> 實際上,我們在這裡不吸煙。

Yeah, no smoking.

=> 是啊,不抽煙

They changed the rules.

=> 他們改變了規則。

Is she new? Yeah.

=> 她是新的嗎?是啊。

Mm.

=> 毫米。

She seems very, uh competent.

=> 她似乎很有能力。

Youre supposed to apprise me of all the new talent here in the hospital; thats what friends do.

=> 你應該在醫院告訴我所有的新人才。這就是朋友所做的。

Maybe I should admit you, too.

=> 也許我也應該承認你。

You look like shit.

=> 你看起來像狗屎。

How much coke have you done? Spare me the moralizing, doctor.

=> 你做了多少焦炭?給我講道德,醫生。

I just saved this girls life.

=> 我只是救了這個女孩的生命

You got to keep an eye on this one.

=> 你必須留意這一個。

Mm-hmm.

=> MM-嗯。

Shes a total mess.

=> 她一團糟。

The cars making a strange noise.

=> 汽車發出奇怪的聲音。

Im not a mechanic, and youre late.

=> 我不是機械師,你遲到了。

Im close.

=> 快到了。

Can you order me the, uh you know, the poached eggs with wasabi oil and shiitake chutney? No, actually, you know what, just a burger.

=> 你可以點我的,呃,你知道,荷包蛋油和香菇酸辣醬荷包蛋?不,實際上,你知道什麼,只是一個漢堡。

Rush, can you just turn down the music? Why? Do you got something against Debbie Gibson? Martin Hanover called.

=> 拉什,你可以把音樂關掉嗎?為什麼?你有什麼反對黛比吉布森?馬丁漢諾威打來電話。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Hows he doing? Better.

=> 他怎麼樣?更好。

Hes finally breathing on his own.

=> 他終於自己呼吸了。

And his wife? She checked back into rehab.

=> 和他的妻子?她檢查恢復。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Hey, all my CDs are skipping.

=> 嘿,我所有的CD都在跳過。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Nobody listens to CDs anymore.

=> 沒有人再聽CD了。

Theres this thing-- its called an iPod.

=> 有這個東西 - 它被稱為iPod。

I can install one in your car.

=> 我可以在你的車上安裝一個。

Oh I thought you werent a mechanic.

=> 哦,我以為你不是機械師。

No.

=> 沒有。

Im not a mechanic, but youre living in the Stone Age Morning, sir.

=> 我不是機械師,但是你住在石器時代的早晨,先生。

Morning.

=> 早上。

And the next time you ask me to come in at 8:00, it would be Did you order my breakfast? You look like shit.

=> 而下一次你要我8點進來的時候,你會點我的早餐嗎?你看起來像狗屎。

And you look very pretty.

=> 你看起來很漂亮

You didnt sleep again, did you? The human body can chronically restrict its own sleep cycle without any noticeable effects.

=> 你沒有再睡覺,是嗎?人體可以長期限制自己的睡眠周期,沒有任何明顯的影響。

Ive tricked my neurochemical and hormonal production emission cycles to activate in my waking states, so you know, I need less sleep than normal humans.

=> 我已經欺騙了我的神經化學和荷爾蒙生產的排放周期,在我清醒的狀態下激活,所以你知道,我需要比正常人更少的睡眠。

But you are still human.

=> 但你仍然是人。

You know that, right? It is so cute that you think that.

=> 你知道的,對吧?你覺得這很可愛。

I cant just give her more methadone.

=> 我不能只給她更多的美沙酮。

She needs to manage it.

=> 她需要管理它。

Thats the whole point.

=> 這就是整個問題。

Just write her a scrip for weed if she needs something so bad.

=> 如果她需要一些如此糟糕的東西,就給她寫雜草。

Youre prescribing marijuana to a junkie.

=> 你正在向一個吸毒者開大麻。

It works, trust me.

=> 它的工作,相信我。

You mind? Youre in my office.

=> 你介意?你在我的辦公室

Youre in my room.

=> 你在我的房間里

Is that it? Uh no.

=> 是嗎?呃沒有

Ted Cummings called.

=> 特德·卡明斯打來電話。

When? Couple hours ago.

=> 什麼時候?幾個小時前。

And you tell me now? What did he want? You shouldnt enable an asshole like that.

=> 你現在告訴我?他想要什麼?你不應該這樣做一個混蛋。

Im an asshole.

=> 我是個混蛋

You enable me every day.

=> 你每天都能讓我開心。

Youre not like him, Rush.

=> 你不像他,拉什。

Its all degrees, baby.

=> 這是所有的學位,寶貝。

Come on, you know the policy: We dont scream, we dont discriminate, we dont judge.

=> 來吧,你知道的政策:我們不尖叫,我們不歧視,我們不判斷。

Im not a shrink, Im not a lawyer, Im not a priest, Im not a cop.

=> 我不是一個縮水,我不是一個律師,我不是一個牧師,我不是一個警察。

We treat people who pay.

=> 我們對待付費的人。

And Ted Cummings pays.

=> 而特德·卡明斯付錢。

Wheres my socks? Took a while.

=> 我的襪子在哪裡?花了一段時間。

She drank my juice.

=> 她喝了我的果汁。

She drank your juice.

=> 她喝了你的果汁。

Doc, that juice is hand-squeezed by a Tibetan monk and imported daily from Nagchu.

=> 醫生說,果汁是由一名西藏僧侶手工擠壓,每天從那古進口。

Keeps me centered.

=> 讓我保持中心。

Ive been in this goddamn slump for weeks now.

=> 現在我已經在這個這個該死的下滑了幾個星期了。

Im sorry, but that stuff gets to a ballplayer.

=> 我很抱歉,但那東西得到了一個棒球。

They all say it dont, but it does.

=> 他們都說這不是,但它確實如此。

Yeah? Well that is gonna cost you 15 grand.

=> 是嗎?那麼,這會花費你15盛大。

Right.

=> 對。

Okay.

=> 好的。

You could have at least taken off your rings.

=> 你至少可以脫掉你的戒指。

I know, Doc.

=> 我知道,Doc。

I know.

=> 我知道。

You win them, you leave them on.

=>你贏了他們,你離開他們。

Its just what you do.

=> 這正是你所做的。

There aint gonna be no next time, Doc.

=> 下一次不會有這樣的事情,Doc。

Im gonna get this thing under control.

=> 我會控制這個東西。

Yeah, I just wanted to call you personally and tell you to count me in for $100K.

=> 是的,我只是想給你打個電話,告訴你以$ 10萬計算我。

You tell them kids Ill be making a personal appearance as soon as the seasons over.

=> 你告訴他們孩子們,我會在賽季結束後立即出場。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

I should be thanking you, sincerely.

=> 我應該感謝你,真誠。

You run a fine organization over there.

=> 你在那邊經營一個好的組織。

Thats right.

=> 那就對了。

Its "Cummings"-- two Ms, not one.

=> 這是「卡明斯」 - 兩個女士,而不是一個。

All right, now.

=> 現在好了。

Can I give you some advice? Dont drink his juice.

=> 我可以給你一些建議嗎?不要喝他的果汁。

Sorry Im late, bro.

=> 對不起,我遲到了,兄弟。

Avoid the 405.

=> 避免405。

Shit is backed up for miles.

=> 狗屎備份了數英里。

Uh what do you want today, bro? Same shit? Same shit.

=> 兄弟,你今天想要什麼?一樣的狗屎?一樣的狗屎

Okay.

=> 好的。

Steady and precise, like an egg timer.

=> 穩定和精確,就像一個雞蛋計時器。

You cook eggs, bro? Thats all I cook, man.

=> 你做雞蛋,兄弟?我就是這樣做的男人

My doctors got me on a paleo diet, like, preagricultural and whatnot.

=> 我的醫生讓我吃了一個古老的飲食,就像preagricultural和什麼都沒有。

Like, what cavemen eat.

=> 就像什麼穴居人吃的

Yeah Oh, bro, I was thinking, too, most people I see, they buy an eight ball from me in the afternoon, next thing you know, Im getting a call at midnight asking me for more shit.

=> 是啊,兄弟,我也在想,我看到的大多數人,他們在下午從我那裡買了一個八球,接下來的事情,你知道,我正在半夜接到一個電話,要求我更多的狗屎。

But not you, bro.

=> 但是,不,你。

You know, you, you got, uh, discipline.

=> 你知道,你有,呃,紀律。

You know, I I respect it.

=> 你知道,我尊重它。

Its admirable.

=> 這是令人欽佩的。

Homeostasis.

=> 動態平衡。

Homey, what? Its the property of a system-- in this case, the human body-- which regulates its internal environments so as to maintain a stable constant condition.

=> 家呀,什麼?它是一個系統的屬性,在這種情況下是人體,它調節著它的內部環境,以保持一個穩定的恆定狀態。

Some systems just need a little more help than others.

=> 有些系統只需要比其他系統更多的幫助。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Yeah, that makes sense.

=> 是的,這是有道理的。

Can I ask you a question, Manny? Yeah.

=> 我能問你一個問題嗎,曼尼?是啊。

Sure.

=> 當然。

You still giving Ted Cummings steroids? Hell, no, bro.

=> 你還給Ted Cummings類固醇?地獄,不,兄弟。

That shits way too hot right now.

=> 這狗屎現在太熱了。

Why do you think hes having such a shitty season? Hey, do you have time to look at a rash? No.

=> 你為什麼覺得他有這麼糟糕的季節?嘿,你有時間看看皮疹嗎?沒有。

Shit.

=> 拉屎。

Whoa! She is quite the cook.

=> 哇!她是相當的廚師。

I mean, her Italian Oh hey, hey, hey.

=> 我的意思是,她的義大利語哦,嘿,嘿,嘿。

Somebody having a party? Will.

=> 有人開派對嗎?將。

You made it.

=> 你做到了。

Sure did.

=> 當然可以。

Brought a gift, too.

=> 也帶來了禮物。

How sweet.

=> 有多甜。

If you could please thank Eve for us.

=> 如果你能請謝謝我們。

Um, Ill get that to Elliot.

=> 呃,我會把它交給艾略特。

No, no, no, no.

=> 不不不不。

Id kind of like to give it to him myself.

=> 我很想親自把它交給他。

Oh, no.

=> 不好了。

Hes in the back playing with some friends.

=> 他在後面和一些朋友一起玩。

Ill get it to him.

=> 我會把它給他。

I thought you said he wouldnt remember.

=> 我以為你說他不記得了

This is bad.

=> 這不好。

Its fine.

=> 沒關係。

Hey, Im kind of parched.

=> 嘿,我有點焦急。

Do you happen to know where the bar is? This is a childrens party.

=> 你碰巧知道酒吧在哪裡?這是一個兒童派對。

I dont think there is one.

=> 我不認為有一個。

Theres no bar? No.

=> 沒有酒吧?沒有。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Ah, its okay.

=> 啊,沒關係。

I know where they keep the good stuff.

=> 我知道他們在哪裡保持好的東西。

Know what Im saying? Okay.

=> 知道我在說什麼?好的。

Sarah? What are you? Hi.

=> 莎拉?你是什麼?你好。

I I did not think youd be here.

=> 我不認為你會在這裡。

What what is wrong with people? The kid is my godson, all right? I never miss a birthday.

=> 人們怎麼了?孩子是我的教子,好嗎?我從來沒有錯過生日。

Well, lucky me.

=> 好吧,幸運的是我。

What are you doing here? Oh, I-I had a job interview at UCLA yesterday, so Im just in town for the weekend.

=> 你在這裡做什麼?哦,我 - 我昨天在加州大學洛杉磯分校接受了一個求職面試,所以我只是在周末去鎮上。

What-what Wait, youre youre moving back? Well, dont worry, I doubt Ill get the job.

=> 什麼什麼等等,你回來了嗎?那麼別擔心,我懷疑我會得到這份工作。

I mean, Im barely qualified.

=> 我的意思是,我幾乎沒有資格。

Uh youre overqualified at everything-- youre brilliant.

=> 你什麼都過分了 - 你太棒了。

Well, I dated you for four years.

=> 好吧,我跟你約了四年。

I mean, how smart can I be? I quit smoking.

=> 我的意思是,我有多聰明?我戒煙了

Would you excuse me for just one second? I Rush.

=> 請原諒我一秒鐘?我趕

Wh-- Hey.

=> Wh--嘿。

No.

=> 沒有。

N-Not cool.

=> N-非酷。

Sarah? This is my sons birthday You invite Sarah without telling me? Wait, did you even want me here? Shes here for the weekend.

=> 莎拉?這是我兒子的生日你邀請莎拉沒有告訴我?等等,你甚至想要我在這裡嗎?她在這裡過周末

Oh.

=> 哦。

And shes one of Laurels best friends, you know? Mm.

=> 她是勞雷爾最好的朋友之一,你知道嗎?毫米。

You know what, to be honest, What? you never show up.

=> 你知道什麼,說實話,什麼?你永遠不會出現。

What? I always show What is wrong with people? Oh, God.

=> 什麼?我總是顯示人有什麼不對?天啊。

Sarah Peterson? I mean God, how did I mess that up? Well, somehow you found a way.

=> 薩拉·彼得森?我的意思是上帝,我怎麼把這個搞砸了?那麼,不知何故,你找到了一個方法。

That was rhetorical.

=> 那是修辭。

I was a kid.

=> 我是一個孩子。

You were 30.

=> 你30歲了。

Barely.

=> 僅僅。

No, no.

=> 不,不。

No, no.

=> 不,不。

I-I remember now.

=> 我 - 我現在記得。

Sh-She was judgy.

=> 她是猶太人。

She had all these she had all these rules, you know.

=> 你知道,她擁有所有這些規則。

I dont want to take my shoes off every time I go in a house.

=> 每次我進屋的時候,我都不想把鞋脫下來。

Shoes? Who cares? Take off your shoes-- its okay.

=> 鞋?誰在乎?脫下你的鞋子 - 沒關係。

People take off their shoes.

=> 人們脫掉鞋子。

I need to sober up.

=> 我需要清醒過來

No, no.

=> 不,不。

E-Easy.

=> E-容易。

Easy.

=> 簡單。

Just one hit.

=> 只是一擊。

All right.

=> 好吧。

These birthday parties, they stress me out.

=> 這些生日派對,他們強調我。

Youre an E.

=> 你是一個E.

R.

=>R.

doctor.

=> 醫生。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Im talking to my therapist about it.

=> 我在跟我的治療師談論這件事。

You know, her being here, its like that that, wh-what-what is that thing, that thing that people in L.

=> 你知道,她在這裡,就是這樣,那東西是什麼東西

A.

=>一個。

always talk about? Fate.

=> 總是談論?命運。

Fate.

=> 命運。

Its like fate.

=> 這就像命運。

I yeah.

=> 我是。

Listen, man, if youre not gonna follow through with this, dont bother opening it up, all right? I know.

=> 聽著,夥計,如果你不跟著這個,不要打開它,好嗎?我知道。

I know.

=> 我知道。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Youre right.

=> 你是對的。

All right, lets put this out.

=> 好,讓我們把這個。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

No.

=> 沒有。

Let me get one more hit.

=> 讓我再來一次。

How do I smell? Do I stink? I dont know.

=> 我如何聞?我臭嗎?我不知道。

My nose is kind of blocked.

=> 我的鼻子有點堵塞。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Rush.

=> 拉什。

Oh Hey, there he is.

=> 噢,他在那兒。

How you doing? Hey, this partys off the hook.

=> 你好嗎?嘿,這個派對沒有問題

Thanks for the Lego.

=> 感謝樂高。

Oh, youre welcome.

=> 哦,不客氣

You know its a cover, right? I deposited another $5K in that money market account I opened for you.

=> 你知道這是一個封面,對吧?我為您開設的那個貨幣市場賬戶另存了5千美元。

Now, remember, you only use it for Emergencies.

=> 現在,請記住,你只用於緊急情況。

Or? Really pretty women.

=> 要麼?真的很漂亮的女人。

Thats right.

=> 那就對了。

And hes good with kids? Is this guy perfect or what? Have dinner with me tonight.

=> 他對小孩很好?這傢伙是完美的還是什麼?今晚和我一起吃晚飯。

I dont think thats a good idea.

=> 我不認為這是個好主意。

Come on, please.

=> 拜託,拜託。

Will, you and I are, uh Well, youre like Paxil, Im like Thioridazine.

=> 威爾,你我是,呃,你就像帕克西爾,我就像硫利達嗪。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Each one functions fine on its own.

=> 每一個功能都很好。

Once or twice, you can take them together.

=> 一兩次,你可以把它們放在一起。

Might even catch a pretty good buzz.

=> 甚至可能會有一個很好的嗡嗡聲。

But repeated usage becomes toxic and results in death.

=> 但重複使用會變成有毒的,會導致死亡。

Toxic and results in death.

=> 有毒,導致死亡。

Happy birthday to you Its just dinner.

=>祝你生日快樂這只是晚餐。

Happy birthday to you Just sex, then? Come on.

=> 祝你生日快樂只是性,然後呢?來吧。

Happy birthday Im different.

=> 生日快樂我不一樣

Im better.

=> 我比較好。

Dear Elliot Please, I promise.

=> 親愛的艾略特請保證。

Come on, Sarah.

=> 來吧,莎拉。

Happy birthday to you.

=> 祝你生日快樂。

I really missed you.

=> 我真的很想你

Make a wish.

=> 許個願。

Come on, buddy.

=> 拜託哥們

All right, now, blow out the candles.

=> 好吧,現在,吹滅蠟燭。

Oh, God.

=> 天啊。

Fine.

=> 精細。

To dinner, not sex.

=> 去吃飯,不要性。

Blow out the candles, honey.

=> 吹蠟燭,親愛的。

- Okay, come on.

=> - 好的,來吧。

All right.

=> 好吧。

- Make a wish.

=> - 許個願。

Yay! This is Rush.

=> 好極了!這是拉什。

We received an emergency call from Brentwood.

=> 我們接到了布倫特伍德的緊急電話。

What is it? Its a first.

=> 它是什麼?這是第一個。

Oh that Billy Bloom.

=> 哦,比利布魯姆。

Bloom? No? Hey, how you doing? Mr.

=> 盛開?沒有?嗨,最近好嗎?先生。

Bloom.

=> 盛開。

Wow, big fan.

=> 哇,大粉絲。

Its very kind.

=> 很親切。

Listen, I think I broke my cock.

=> 聽著,我想我打破了我的陰莖。

Uh, pardon me? Ive been sitting here with a broken cock for two hours now.

=> 呃,原諒我?我一直坐在這裡,一隻破了的公雞已經兩個小時了。

It is excruciating.

=> 這是痛苦的。

I shouldve just trusted my gut and jerked off.

=> 我應該相信自己的直覺,然後猛然一跳。

I go down on you for 45 minutes, and this is the thanks I get? It wasnt 45 minutes.

=> 我下去45分鐘,這是我得到的感謝?這不是45分鐘。

Uh, may I may I see? Okay.

=> 呃,我可以看看嗎?好的。

Lets see.

=> 讓我們來看看。

What, you think I keep that kind of money lying around the house? Oh, Im sorry, Mr.

=> 什麼,你以為我把這種錢存在屋子裡?哦,對不起,先生。

Bloom.

=> 盛開。

I believe my assistant informed you that we require cash in advance before we render any medical assistance, so Buddy why dont you look around the room? This is Baccarat Crystal.

=> 我相信我的助理告訴你,在我們提供任何醫療援助之前,我們需要提前現金,所以好友為什麼不環顧房間?這是百家樂水晶。

That painting on the wall right there, thats worth almost 100 grand.

=> 就在那邊牆上的那幅畫,值得差不多有100個。

Tell you what, why dont you Google how much Im worth after you are done fixing my cock?! Now, please, this is killing me! Again, really sorry.

=> 告訴你什麼,你為什麼不穀歌我修理我的公雞後,我有多少價值?!現在請你殺了我!再次,真的很抱歉。

Uh I mean, I can call you an ambulance.

=> 呃,我的意思是,我可以叫你一輛救護車。

No! Goddamn! God! I dont want to read about my broken dick when Im checking out at Whole Foods, okay? Doc, my films have grossed over a billion dollars worldwide.

=> 沒有!該死的!神!當我在Whole Foods退房的時候,我不想看到我的破碎傢伙,好嗎?醫生,我的電影在全球已經賺了十億美元。

I am a public figure, you understand me? Now, please, this is an emergency.

=> 我是公眾人物,你明白我的意思嗎?現在請,這是一個緊急情況。

Well, I-I only really deal in emergencies.

=> 那麼,我 - 我只是真的在緊急情況下處理。

This is this is standard.

=> 這是標準。

This is standard?! Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Ill double your fee.

=> 這是標準?哇!哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!我會加倍你的費用。

Ill wire it directly into your account.

=> 我會直接把它連接到你的帳戶。

By close of business today.

=> 今天關閉的業務。

Okay! Okay, Ill do it.

=> 好的!好吧,我會做的。

Just fix it.

=> 只需修復它。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Did you hear a pop? Yeah.

=> 你聽到流行音樂嗎?是啊。

Is that bad? Uh, youve ruptured your corpus cavernosum.

=> 那不好嗎?呃,你的陰莖海綿體破裂了。

I am gonna have to drain it.

=> 我將不得不流失它。

All right, Im not gonna lie.

=> 好的,我不會說謊的。

This is probably gonna hurt.

=> 這可能會受到傷害。

Oh, God.

=> 天啊。

Hello? Did I mention Billy Bloom was supposed to wire $40K to the account by close of business today? Yes, you have.

=> 你好?我提到比利·布魯姆是否應該在今天結束營業時連接$ 40K的賬戶?是的,你有。

And no, he has not.

=> 不,他沒有。

Well, that must be a mistake.

=> 那麼這肯定是一個錯誤。

Can you check again, please? Um actually, Im-Im gonna be off-line for a couple hours.

=> 你能再次檢查嗎?實際上,我 - 我要離線幾個小時。

Off-line? Yeah.

=> 離線?是啊。

I do have a life outside this job.

=> 我在這份工作之外有一種生活。

You know that.

=> 你懂的。

Who is it? Dry-Cleans His Jeans Guy? None of your business.

=> 是誰呀?乾洗他的牛仔褲傢伙?不關你的事。

What happened to cash up front? I thought that was our policy.

=> 預付現金怎麼了?我認為這是我們的政策。

Its under control, Eve.

=> 這是在控制之下,夏娃。

Now, listen.

=> 現在,聽。

No more calls tonight.

=> 今晚沒有更多的電話。

I dont care who it is.

=> 我不在乎是誰。

Dont care how much they offer.

=> 不在乎他們提供多少。

Just, I dont know, say Im out of town or something.

=> 只是,我不知道,說我不在城裡什麼的。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

Who is she? Ive never heard you talk like this before.

=> 她是誰?我從來沒有聽說過你這樣說過。

My first love.

=> 我的初戀。

My only love, unless you count that night in Belize, but Im fairly certain that was the Vicodin talking.

=> 我唯一的愛,除非你在貝里斯那天晚上算,但我相當肯定是維柯丁在說話。

Rush, are you sure this is such a good idea? Well, I dont know.

=> 拉什,你確定這是個好主意嗎?那麼,我不知道。

You sure its such a good idea to go out with a guy who dry-cleans denim? I mean, it seems a little compulsive.

=> 你確定和一個乾洗牛仔布的男人出去玩是個好主意嗎?我的意思是,這似乎有點強迫。

Okay, good-bye.

=> 好的,再見。

Enjoy your date.

=> 享受你的約會。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

You, too.

=> 你也是。

You okay? Me? Yeah, sure, Im fine.

=> 你好嗎?我?是的,當然,我很好。

Fine.

=> 精細。

Nice skirt.

=> 漂亮的裙子。

Must be really popular.

=> 一定很受歡迎。

Ive seen a lot of girls wearing it tonight.

=> 今天晚上我見過很多女生

Oh I get it.

=> 哦,我明白了。

The whole compliment thats really an insult from that pickup book.

=> 整個讚美這真的是皮卡書的侮辱。

Its supposed to make me feel, like, a little insecure.

=> 這應該讓我覺得,有點不安全。

Supposed to make me long for your approval.

=> 假設讓我長時間得到您的批准。

Yeah I dont want your approval.

=> 是的,我不想要你的批准。

You should try that crowd down there at the end of the bar.

=> 在酒吧的盡頭,你應該嘗試那些人群。

They seem a little more your speed.

=> 他們看起來更像你的速度。

Not as well-read.

=> 不太好讀。

Bye-bye.

=> 再見。

You make that look easy.

=> 你看起來很簡單。

Yes, I do have a knack for repelling men.

=> 是的,我有一個驅趕人的訣竅。

What can I get for you? Oh, just a glass of Shiraz.

=> 我能幫你什麼嗎?哦,只是一杯西拉。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

I think you need a little more cover-up.

=> 我想你需要多一點掩飾。

Im sorry? Hes not gonna stop.

=> 對不起?他不會停下來的

You know that, right? Your your boyfriend.

=> 你知道的,對吧?你的男朋友

Hes not gonna stop hitting you.

=> 他不會停止打你。

Who are you? I work for Will Rush.

=> 你是誰?我為Will Rush工作。

Ted Cummings is a bad guy.

=> 特德·卡明斯是一個壞人。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Bad guys they dont change.

=> 壞人他們不改變。

Trust me on this.

=> 相信我。

Look, um I appreciate the advice or whatever but if you dont get out of here right now, Im gonna call security.

=> 看,嗯,我欣賞這個建議,不過如果你現在不離開這裡,我會打電話給安全。

Hey, what can I get you? Yeah, well have another one.

=> 嘿,我能得到你什麼?是的,我們會有另一個。

Yes, please.

=> 是的,請。

It was right after I took the MCAT.

=> 我參加MCAT之後就是這樣。

Mm-hmm.

=> MM-嗯。

You swept me off to Costa Rica.

=> 你把我帶到哥斯大黎加。

Oh.

=> 哦。

You got the presidential suite, which I have no idea how you paid for because I know that you were broke.

=> 你有總統套房,我不知道你付了多少錢,因為我知道你已經壞了。

You had them scatter those rose petals all over the room.

=> 你讓他們把那些玫瑰花瓣散落在房間里。

No, I didnt.

=> 不,我沒有。

You did that.

=> 你做到了

That was not me.

=> 那不是我。

That was them.

=> 那是他們。

That sounds a little cheesy.

=> 這聽起來有點俗氣。

No, it wasnt.

=> 不,不是的。

You know what? You actually do seem better.

=> 你知道嗎?你其實看起來好多了

I told you.

=> 我告訴過你。

You still think about it? Uh, well, I didnt do anything wrong.

=> 你還在想嗎?呃,我沒有做錯什麼。

State of California absolved me of any responsibility.

=> 加利福尼亞州免除了我的任何責任。

I got my license back.

=> 我拿回了我的執照。

Youre a real asshole, Rush.

=>你真是個混蛋,拉什。

Rush Mmm Wait.

=> 沖等等。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

Wait.

=> 等待。

Wait, stop, stop, stop, stop.

=> 等待,停止,停止,停止,停止。

We have to talk.

=> 我們得談談。

What? We have to talk.

=> 什麼?我們得談談。

Right now? Yeah.

=> 馬上?是啊。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Uh okay.

=> 呃好的。

I tested positive for the BRCA1 mutation.

=> 我測試了BRCA1突變陽性。

Thats thats okay.

=> 沒關係。

I mean, not everyone with that gets cancer.

=> 我的意思是,不是每個人都有癌症。

Thats enough.

=> 這就夠了。

What, so? Yeah.

=> 那又怎樣?是啊。

Traded them in.

=> 交易他們進來。

Okay, well, I-I understand why you would do that.

=> 好吧,我知道你為什麼這樣做。

I mean, preemptive is the safest course of treatment, so Its done, Will.

=> 我的意思是,搶先是最安全的治療過程,所以完成了,威爾。

I am not asking you for your medical opinion.

=> 我不是問你的醫療意見。

No.

=> 沒有。

Of course not.

=> 當然不是。

I mean, Im one of the finest doctors in the country.

=> 我的意思是,我是全國最好的醫生之一。

Why would you want my medical opinion? Sorry.

=> 你為什麼要我的醫療意見?抱歉。

Um Damn, my head hurts.

=> 該死的,我的頭疼。

Will.

=> 將。

You all right? Mmm.

=> 你沒事吧?嗯。

Will Mmm.

=> 將嗯。

What? Do you have to get that? I told her no more calls.

=> 什麼?你必須得到那個嗎?我沒有再打電話給她了。

I Its not a problem.

=> 我這不是問題。

Just just go.

=> 只是去吧。

I-Im sorry.

=> 我 - 對不起。

It must be important.

=> 這一定很重要。

What? I need your help.

=> 什麼?我需要你的幫助。

Who is this? Its me, Rush.

=> 這是誰?是我,拉什。

Its Manny.

=> 這是曼尼。

Im off the clock, Manny.

=> 曼尼,我不管用。

I-I know, bro, I know.

=> 我知道,兄弟,我知道。

Theres been some trouble, Rush.

=> 有一些麻煩,拉什。

Some business associates of mine, they Business associates? You know what I mean.

=> 我的一些商業夥伴,他們的商業夥伴?你知道我的意思。

Yeah, yeah, I do.

=> 是的,我知道。

Not my crowd.

=> 不是我的人群。

Please, brah.

=> 請,brah。

Shit is deep, bro.

=> 兄弟很深,兄弟。

This is deep.

=> 這很深。

Its on me.

=> 這是在我身上。

Look, I dont make this right, Im done.

=> 看,我不這樣做,我完成了。

Do you hear me? You hear what Im saying, Rush? All right.

=> 你聽到了嗎?你聽到我在說什麼,拉什?好吧。

Its its an emergency.

=> 這是緊急情況。

Im sorry, I Its okay, Rush.

=> 對不起,我沒關係,拉什。

No, no, its not.

=> 不,不,不是的。

Its okay.

=> 沒關係。

I will be gone an hour, tops.

=> 我會走一個小時,上衣。

Please, stay here.

=> 請留在這裡

Ill come back and well talk, okay? I promise.

=> 我會回來,我們會說話,好嗎?我承諾。

All right? I promise.

=> 好吧?我承諾。

My God! Please! Help me! It hurts.

=> 天哪!請!幫我!好痛。

It hurts so bad.

=> 它傷害如此糟糕。

Please.

=> 請。

Please! You need to help me.

=> 請!你需要幫助我

Could I have some room, please? Some room? Thank you.

=> 請給我一些空間嗎?有些房間?謝謝。

Doctor Yeah.

=> 醫生呀。

Please Whats your name? Julio.

=> 請問你叫什麼名字?胡里奧。

Julio? Yeah.

=> 胡里奧?是啊。

Please stop talking, all right? Oh, Christ.

=> 請不要說話,好嗎?哦,基督。

All right, this this mans in serious condition and hes losing a lot of blood.

=> 好的,這個人的情況很嚴重,他輸了很多血。

We need to get him to a hospital.

=> 我們需要把他送到醫院。

Thats not an option, Doc.

=> 這不是一個選擇,文件。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

Its the only option.

=> 這是唯一的選擇。

Im sure youll think of something.

=> 我相信你會想到一些事情。

My God! I gotta get it.

=> 天哪!我必須得到它。

Im on call.

=> 我正在通話。

Rush.

=> 拉什。

Im here.

=> 我在這。

Yo, Harold, whats up? Uh, listen, I need some help.

=> 喲,哈羅德,怎麼了?呃,聽著,我需要一些幫助。

What you need, brother? Uh, I need blood.

=> 你需要什麼,兄弟?呃,我需要血液。

Wish I could help you, man.

=> 希望我能幫助你,夥計。

You want blood, you gotta go inside.

=> 你想要血,你必須進去。

Aw, shit.

=> 哦,拉屎。

Problem, Doc? No, just give me just give me a minute.

=> 問題,醫生?不,只要給我一分鐘。

No way.

=> 沒門。

No, Im not doing that.

=> 不,我不這樣做。

Alex, come on, man.

=> 亞歷克斯,來吧,夥計。

Please.

=> 請。

Please.

=> 請。

Have I ever called you for anything like this before? "No" is the answer to that question.

=> 我以前曾經打電話給你嗎? 「不」是這個問題的答案。

Trust me, I would not be asking unless it were very, very important.

=> 相信我,除非是非常重要的,否則我不會問。

Rush Bro Im sorry, man.

=> 拉什兄弟對不起,夥計。

I dont know what to say except Im sorry, Rush.

=> 我不知道該說些什麼,除非我很抱歉,拉什。

Shut up.

=> 閉嘴。

Grab something heavy.

=> 搶東西重。

Whoa.

=> 哇。

No, no, no, no, no.

=> 不,不,不,不,不。

No, no, no, no.

=> 不不不不。

Hey! Hey! Open it.

=> 嘿!嘿!打開它。

Good.

=> 好。

I took it from controlled storage You got 11 to get it into him.

=> 我把它從受控存儲器中拿出來,你有11個把它存入他的內存中。

- Thanks.

=> - 謝謝。

So we have to move fast.

=> 所以我們必須快速行動。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

You can leave.

=> 你可以走了。

No.

=> 沒有。

What? Im not leaving you like this.

=> 什麼?我不會像這樣離開你

You have a wife, you have a kid.

=> 你有一個妻子,你有一個孩子。

Leave.

=> 離開。

Will Leave.

=> 會離開。

You have exactly nine minutes and 36 seconds.

=> 你有9分36秒。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

I dont want to die.

=> 我不想死。

No, I would imagine not.

=> 不,我不會想像。

Im a good man, Doctor.

=> 我是個好人,醫生。

I have a kid.

=> 我有一個孩子。

Yeah? I have a little two-year-old kid.

=> 是嗎?我有一個兩歲小孩。

I want to see all the great shit shes gonna do in her life.

=> 我想看看她一生中要做的一切。

Please Now, go to sleep, all right? Dont let me Im Im Im a good m Yeah? Well, I hate to break it to you, but good men dont normally wind up in situations like this.

=> 請現在睡覺,好嗎?不要讓我我是我我是一個好男人是啊?呃,我不想把它打破,但是好男人通常不會在這樣的情況下結束。

Okay.

=> 好的。

All right.

=> 好吧。

No! Whos she? Sonya, my sister.

=> 沒有!她是誰?索尼婭,我的妹妹。

His wife.

=> 他的老婆。

No! - All right, I have got a wicked hangover setting in right now, so can you keep the screaming to a minimum? But what are you doing to him? I think hes been shot in his spleen.

=> 沒有! - 好吧,我現在有一個邪惡的宿醉設置,所以你可以保持最低限度的尖叫?但是你對他做了什麼?我認為他的脾臟已經被擊中了

Im going to remove it.

=> 我要刪除它。

If you dont like it, the doors right there.

=> 如果你不喜歡,門就在那裡。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Whoa, whoa.

=> 哇,哇。

What just happened? You tell me, Doc! We blew a fuse.

=> 剛剛發生了什麼?你告訴我,醫生!我們吹了一個保險絲。

All right, let me think.

=> 好的,讓我想想。

Uh, okay, I-I need I need light.

=> 呃,好吧,我 - 我需要我需要光。

I need cell phones, lighters, anything you got.

=> 我需要手機,打火機,你得到的任何東西。

Everybody over here, okay? Come on.

=> 在這裡的每個人,好嗎?來吧。

Faster, faster, come on! Manny.

=> 更快,更快,來吧!曼尼。

Manny, I need you there, now.

=> 曼尼,我現在需要你。

I need you to breathe for him, okay? Hold that.

=> 我需要你為他呼吸,好嗎?抓住那個

All right.

=> 好吧。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

There you go.

=> 你走了

Nice and slow.

=> 好而慢。

Keep that going, all right? All right? Nice and slow.

=> 繼續下去,好嗎?好吧?好而慢。

Is he okay, Doc? - I dont know.

=> 他沒事,Doc? - 我不知道。

I dont know.

=> 我不知道。

Im going in.

=> 我要進去

All right.

=> 好吧。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Okay.

=> 好的。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Closer, please.

=> 請更仔細一點。

More light.

=> 更多的光。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

All right, keep pumping, Manny.

=> 好的,繼續抽水,曼尼。

Out you come.

=> 你來了

There we go.

=> 我們走了

Okay.

=> 好的。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Is he okay, Doc? Doc! Is he okay? Yeah.

=> 他沒事,Doc?文件!他沒事嗎?是啊。

Yeah, hes okay.

=> 是的,他沒事。

Oh praise God.

=> 哦,讚美上帝。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Fill these out immediately.

=> 立即填寫。

His condition changes at all, you call my assistant right away.

=> 他的狀況根本改變了,你馬上打電話給我的助手。

Hey, Doc.

=> 嘿,醫生

If you ever need anything, anything at all, dont ever hesitate to ask.

=> 如果你什麼都需要,什麼都不要,不要猶豫。

All right.

=> 好吧。

You and me? Were cool.

=> 你和我?我們很酷。

Uh there we go.

=> 呃我們走了

Thats nice.

=> 這很好。

Oh.

=> 哦。

You owe me.

=> 你欠我。

So glad I caught you.

=> 太高興了,我抓到你了。

They told me you checked out.

=> 他們告訴我你退房了

What? Oh.

=> 什麼?哦。

You shouldve seen the other guy.

=> 你應該看到另一個人。

Is that a Bellini? Mmm.

=> 那是貝利尼嗎?嗯。

I was just about to leave, actually.

=> 實際上,我正準備離開。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Well, wait, wait, wait, wait.

=> 好吧,等等,等等,等等。

Just wait.

=> 等一下

You know, you couldve told me, Sarah.

=> 你知道,你可以告訴我,莎拉。

I couldve handled it.

=> 我可以處理它。

Just like how you handled last night? Come in, its different.

=> 就像昨晚你是怎麼處理的進來吧,不一樣

The moment anything gets real, you get out.

=>一切變得真實的時刻,你走出去。

I cant have you be that way with me.

=> 我不能讓你和我在一起。

But its, uh its okay.

=> 但是,沒關係。

Because I get it now.

=> 因為我現在明白了

I cant count on you like that.

=> 我不能指望你那樣。

You take care of yourself, Rush.

=> 你照顧好自己,拉什。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

You, too.

=> 你也是。

I got the job, by the way.

=> 順便說一下,我找到了工作。

I think your e-mail to the head of pediatrics helped.

=> 我想你的電子郵件給兒科醫生的幫助。

Well, I-I think youd really like Silver Lake.

=> 那麼我認為你真的很喜歡Silver Lake。

They have a great farmers market on Saturdays.

=> 他們周六有一個很大的農貿市場。

Yeah, I remember how you used to like to get up on weekends.

=> 是的,我記得你以前怎麼喜歡周末起床。

Will Do stuff like that.

=> 會做這樣的事情。

Ill try not to bump into you.

=> 我會儘力避免碰到你

Okay.

=> 好的。

Really? Can you install a damn iPod in this car?! You need to get to Ted Cummings house.

=> 真?你可以在這輛車上安裝一個該死的iPod嗎?你需要去Ted Cummings的房子。

No, no.

=> 不,不。

What I need is a shower.

=> 我需要的是一個淋浴。

Now, Rush! Christ! What are you doing here? He said she was unconscious.

=> 現在,拉什!基督!你在這裡做什麼?他說她是昏迷的

Ted! Where is she? Over here to the right.

=> 泰德!她在哪?在這裡的權利。

She wont even look at me, Doc.

=> 她甚至不會看我,Doc。

She cant never look at me when I have a bad game.

=> 當我有一場糟糕的比賽時,她永遠不會看著我。

Im telling you, man, she was saying all this crazy stuff.

=> 我告訴你,男人,她是在說這些瘋狂的東西。

Is she dead? Close.

=> 她死了嗎?關。

B-But you can help her, right? I m-mean, what do you need, Doc? How much? I love that girl, man.

=> B-但是你可以幫助她,對不對?我是說,你需要什麼,醫生?多少?我愛那個女孩,男人。

Ill do whatever it takes! Yeah? Well, she needs to get to a hospital.

=> 我會盡一切所能!是嗎?那麼,她需要去醫院。

Ill call.

=> 我會打電話。

Who the hell are you anyway? You the one talking to my girl? Yeah, she told me someone came to her at work.

=> 你到底是誰?你跟我女孩說話嗎是的,她告訴我有人在工作上來找她。

That you? You the one that did that? Ted, I said she needs to go to a hospital immediately.

=> 你呢?你是那個那個?特德,我說她需要立即去醫院。

I cant have people knowing my business like that.

=> 我不能讓人知道我的生意。

I mean, cant you just see SportsCenter tomorrow? All right, listen.

=> 我的意思是,你明天不能只看體育中心嗎?好,聽著。

I know a guy, okay? Hes got his own ambulance service.

=> 我認識一個人,好嗎?他有自己的救護車服務。

Its unmarked.

=> 它沒有標記。

He can be here in 20 minutes.

=> 他可以在20分鐘內到達。

No one would know.

=> 沒有人會知道。

And it cant touch me? Youre sure about that? Will! No one would know.

=> 它不能碰我?你確定嗎?將!沒有人會知道。

You have my word.

=> 你有我的話

Fine.

=> 精細。

Fine! Okay! Call! Just as long as you keep my name out of it.

=> 精細!好的!呼叫!只要你保持我的名字。

I was just trying to help.

=> 我只是想幫忙。

Gave you an extra $10K, Doc.

=> 給你額外的$ 10K,Doc。

You got me out of some deep shit this time, man.

=> 男人,這次你讓我出了一口氣。

Just give me the money, Ted.

=> 泰德,給我錢吧。

Shes gonna be okay, though, right? None of this is gonna come back to me, right? Im leaving now, Ted.

=> 她會沒事的,不過,對不對?這一切都不會回到我身邊,對吧?特德,我現在要走了。

Right, right.

=> 是的是的。

You should go.

=> 你該走了。

Thanks again.

=> 再次感謝。

I can always count on you, Doc.

=> 我可以永遠相信你,Doc。

What? I said, "I can always count on you.

=> 什麼?我說:「我永遠可以依靠你。

" You okay, Doc? What are you doing? Doc! Aah! Ill call you an ambulance.

=>「你還好吧,醫生,你在做什麼?醫生!啊,我會叫你救護車。

Just, uh, you know, keep my name out of it.

=> 只是,呃,你知道,我的名字不在話下。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

I, um, didnt think Id see you here.

=> 我,呃,沒想到我會在這裡見到你。

Thought you hated hospitals.

=> 以為你討厭醫院。

With a passion.

=> 充滿激情。

Look.

=> 看。

Uh, if, uh were gonna continue this, theres something you have to understand.

=> 呃,如果呃我們要繼續這個,那麼你必須明白。

What we do is complicated.

=> 我們做的事很複雜。

Its not about feelings.

=> 這不是感情。

We cannot care, okay? I know, Rush, I We dont give a shit.

=> 我們無所謂,好嗎?我知道,拉什,我我們不給狗屎。

Okay.

=> 好的。

All right? I got it.

=> 好吧?我知道了。

Good.

=> 好。

Its important.

=> 這一點很重要。

So, Ted Cummings was admitted to the E.

=> 所以,特德·卡明斯被錄取到了E.

R.

=>R.

Heard he had a nasty fall.

=> 聽說他有一個噁心的秋天。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Looks like hes gonna be out of the lineup for a while.

=> 看起來他會在一段時間內脫離陣容。

Well, you know, its probably for the best.

=> 那麼,你知道,這可能是最好的。

I mean, he was having a terrible year.

=> 我的意思是,他今年過得很糟糕。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Poor guy.

=> 可憐的傢伙。

You know that if we follow your rules, you and I never wouldve met, right? Well, yeah.

=> 你知道,如果我們遵循你的規則,你我永遠不會見面,對吧?那麼,是的。

Youre an exception.

=> 你是一個例外。

Hey, um, this might not be the best time to tell you this, but, um, Billy Bloom never paid.

=> 呃,這可能不是告訴你的最好時機,但是比利·布魯姆從來沒有付錢。

Its under control.

=> 這是在控制之下。

Come on, guys! You cant just go into somebodys house and pull things off the wall! Fellas, that is worth twice what I owe him.

=> 拜託了夥計們!你不能進入別人的房子,把東西從牆上拔下來!費拉斯,這值得我欠他兩倍。

Ill keep the change, ese.

=> 我會保持改變的。

Im not homeless.

=> 我不是無家可歸的

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Come on! Seriously?! Ah, screw this.

=> 來吧!認真?啊,擰這個。


推薦閱讀:

有哪些值得推薦的美劇?
[美劇] 抗爭之城/Defiance 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
【視頻】看《老友記》學英語:第一季第一集筆記
如何評價美劇破產姐妹?
《行屍走肉》第八季多圖預告,老虎戰喪屍,弩哥血腥復仇救世軍

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |