標籤:

[美劇] 廣告狂人/Mad Men 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 廣告狂人/Mad Men 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

廣告狂人是由美國AMC電視台於07年7月19日推出的關於美國廣告界的一部電視劇,該劇由《黑道家族》(The

Sopranos)的製片人和編劇馬修-維納(Matthew

Weiner)出品,背景設定在上世紀六十年代的紐約,故事大膽地描述了美國廣告業黃金時代殘酷的商業競爭,以復古的氛圍,華麗的格調,真實再現了六十年

代光影歲月。

1960年代,美國的廣告業步入全盛時代,位於紐[展開全文]

廣告狂人是由美國AMC電視台於07年7月19日推出的關於美國廣告界的一部電視劇,該劇由《黑道家族》(The

Sopranos)的製片人和編劇馬修-維納(Matthew

Weiner)出品,背景設定在上世紀六十年代的紐約,故事大膽地描述了美國廣告業黃金時代殘酷的商業競爭,以復古的氛圍,華麗的格調,真實再現了六十年

代光影歲月。

1960年代,美國的廣告業步入全盛時代,位於紐約曼哈頓的麥迪遜大道上林立著大大小小數百家廣告公司,其中有一家名叫斯特林·庫帕的廣告公司堪

稱行業中的佼佼者,它的創意總監唐·德雷柏面容英俊,體格健碩,足智多謀,既有美麗的妻子和兩個可愛的孩子,也有風情萬種的情人,更與身為客戶的豪門千金

惺惺相惜,彷彿廣告業中的詹姆斯·邦德。除了唐·德雷柏以外,公司中還有酷愛炫耀其上流社會出生的老闆羅傑·斯特林、識時務的秘書佩吉·奧爾森、野心勃勃

卻缺乏真才實學的拜特·坎貝爾等各色人等,他們一邊為了滿足客戶的要求殫精竭慮,一邊又要在生活的困頓中掙扎。

美國《新聞周刊》曾在評價《廣告狂人》時稱,觀眾「完全可以關掉聲音,只欣賞劇中人物的華服」。該劇也確實在時尚界掀起了一陣復古風。劇中男性的

服裝基本上都是白襯衣配西服三件套,由美國著名服裝品牌布魯克斯兄弟(BrooksBrother)打造。與時下的兩粒扣西裝不同的是,當時流行的西服有

三粒紐扣。由此獲得靈感,凱文·克萊恩(CalvinKlein)和邁克爾·科斯(MichaelKors)的2009年秋冬時裝紛紛推出三粒扣式西裝。

「不容錯過的最佳新劇,關於廣告,更是藝術。」——《時代》

「超凡脫俗的最佳新劇,奢華的拍攝風格,完全可以關掉聲音來行賞劇中人物的華服。」——《新聞周刊》

「如果你想在2007年的這顆星球上還可以活得快樂,觀看廣告狂人將是你唯一的選擇。」——《洛杉磯時報》

「每一面都華美,每一刻都機智,每一集都引人入勝。」——《紐約客》

第三季結尾,唐的家庭和事業都經歷了翻天覆地的變化,在全新的第四季當中,AMC又將帶給我們怎樣精彩的故事呢?讓我們拭目以待.

【劇本】:

Finished, sir? Yeah.

=>結束,先生?是啊。

Hey, do you have a light? Old Gold man, huh? Lucky Strike here.

=> 嘿,你有燈嗎?老人金,是吧?幸運罷工在這裡。

Can I ask you a question? Why do you smoke Old Gold? Im sorry, sir.

=> 我可以問你一個問題嗎?你為什麼要抽老金?對不起,先生。

Is Sam here bothering you? He can be a little chatty.

=> 山姆在這裡打擾你嗎?他可以有點嘮叨。

No, were actually just having a conversation.

=> 不,我們其實只是在交談。

Is that okay? Can I get you another drink? Yeah.

=> 可以嗎?我可以再給你一杯嗎?是啊。

Do this again.

=> 再次這樣做。

Old-fashioned, please.

=> 老式的,請。

So you obviously need to relax after working here all night.

=> 所以在這裡工作了一整晚後,你顯然需要放鬆一下。

I guess.

=> 我猜。

I dont know.

=> 我不知道。

But what is it? I mean, low-tar? Those new filters? Why I mean Why Old Gold? They gave em to us in the service a carton a week for free.

=> 但是這是什麼?我的意思是,低焦油?那些新的過濾器?為什麼我的意思是為什麼老金?他們給了我們一個禮拜免費的紙箱服務。

So youre used to em, is that it? Yeah.

=> 所以你習慣了,是嗎?是啊。

Theyre a habit.

=> 他們是一種習慣。

I could never get you to try another brand say, my Luckies? I love my Old Golds.

=> 我永遠不能讓你嘗試另一個品牌說,我的幸運?我愛我的舊金幣。

All right, well, lets just say tomorrow a tobacco weevil comes and eats every last Old Gold on the planet.

=> 好吧,我們只是說明天就會有一個煙草象鼻,來吃這個星球上的每一顆老金子。

Thats a sad story.

=> 這是一個悲傷的故事。

Its a tragedy.

=> 這是一個悲劇。

Would you just stop smoking? I think I could find something.

=> 你會停止吸煙嗎?我想我可以找到一些東西。

I love smoking.

=> 我喜歡吸煙。

"I love smoking.

=> 「我喜歡吸煙。

" Thats very good.

=> 「 這是非常好的。

My wife hates it.

=> 我的妻子恨它。

Readers Digest says it will kill you.

=> 讀者文摘說它會殺了你。

Yeah, I heard about that.

=> 是的,我聽說過這個。

Ladies love their magazines.

=> 女士們喜歡他們的雜誌。

Yes, they do.

=> 是的,他們這樣做。

You werent worried about waking me, were you? Am I interrupting anything? Mmm, no.

=> 你不擔心吵醒我,是嗎?我打斷了什麼?嗯,不。

Youre lucky Im still up working and Im alone.

=> 你很幸運,我還在工作,我一個人。

Hows it going? They invented something called Grandmothers Day.

=> 怎麼樣了?他們發明了一種叫祖母節的活動。

That ought to keep me busy drawing puppies for a few months.

=> 這應該讓我忙著畫幾個月的小狗。

Can I run a few ideas past you? Does that mean what I think it means? Because Im familiar with most of your ideas.

=> 我可以通過你幾個想法嗎?這是否意味著我認為的意思?因為我熟悉你的大部分想法。

Im having a situation with my cigarette account.

=> 我的香煙帳戶有一個情況。

Wow, you really are here to talk.

=> 哇,你真的在這裡說話。

The Trade Commission is cracking down on all of our health claims.

=> 貿易委員會正在打擊我們所有的健康索賠。

I get Readers Digest.

=> 我收到了讀者文摘。

This is the same scare you had five years ago.

=> 這和五年前的恐慌一樣。

You dealt with it.

=> 你處理了它。

I know I slept a lot better knowing doctors smoke.

=> 我知道我睡了很多,知道醫生吸煙。

Well, thats just it.

=> 那麼,就是這樣。

The whole "safer cigarette" thing is over.

=> 整個「更安全的香煙」的事情結束了。

No more doctors, no more testimonials, no more cough-free, soothes your T-zone, low-tar, low-nicotine, filter tip.

=> 沒有更多的醫生,沒有更多的推薦,沒有更多的咳嗽,舒緩您的T區,低焦油,低尼古丁,過濾嘴。

Nothing.

=> 沒有。

All I have is a crush-proof box and "four out of five dead people smoke your brand.

=> 我所擁有的只是一個防碎盒子,「五分之四的人死掉了你的品牌。

" Is this the part where I say, "Don Draper is the greatest ad man ever, "and his big, strong brain will find a way to lead the sheep to the slaughterhouse"? I dont want to go to school tomorrow.

=> 「這就是我說的一部分,」唐·德雷珀是有史以來最偉大的廣告人,他那強壯的大腦會找到一種把羊帶到屠宰場的方法嗎?我不想明天上學。

You gonna pitch to me or not? Midge, Im serious.

=> 你會不會跟我說話? Mid,,我很認真。

I have nothing.

=> 我一無所有。

I am over, and theyre finally gonna know it.

=> 我結束了,他們終於知道了。

Next time you see me, there will be a bunch of young executives picking meat off my ribs.

=> 下一次你看到我的時候,會有一幫年輕的管理者從我的肋骨上摘下肉。

Thats a pretty picture.

=> 這是一個漂亮的圖片。

Whats your secret? Nine different ways to say "I love you, Grandma.

=> 你的秘密是什麼?九個不同的方式來說:「我愛你,奶奶。

" We should get married.

=> 「我們應該結婚。

You think Id make a good ex-wife? Im serious.

=> 你以為我會成為一個好前妻?我是認真的。

You have your own business.

=> 你有自己的事業。

You dont mind when I come over.

=> 當我過來時你不介意。

What size Cadillac do you take? You know the rules.

=> 你用什麼尺寸的凱迪拉克?你知道規則。

I dont make plans, and I dont make breakfast.

=> 我不制定計劃,也不做早餐。

Sterlings having the tobacco people in in nine hours, and I have nothing.

=> 英鎊在9個小時內吸煙的人,我什麼都沒有。

People love smoking.

=> 人們喜歡吸煙。

Theres nothing that you, the Trade Commission, or Readers Digest can do to change that.

=> 貿易委員會或讀者文摘可以做些什麼來改變這一點。

Theres this kid who comes by my office every day, looks where hes gonna put his plants.

=> 這個孩子每天都來我的辦公室,看他要放什麼植物。

Is he handsome? Uh, not right away.

=> 他帥嗎?呃不是馬上

Pal, could you take the long way up? I am really enjoying the view here.

=> 帕爾,你可以走很長的路嗎?我真的很喜歡這裡的景色。

You going to Campbells bachelor party? Yeah, I want to be there before they tie an anchor around his neck and drag him out to sea.

=> 你要去坎貝爾的單身派對?是的,我想在他們的脖子上繫上一個錨並將他拖出海面之前在那裡。

I hear shes a nice girl.

=> 我聽說她是個好女孩

Eh, who wants that? What did you do that for? Shell probably be assigned to one of us.

=> 呃,誰想要的?你出於什麼目的這樣做?她可能會被分配給我們中的一個。

Then shell know what shes in for.

=> 然後,她會知道她在做什麼。

You got to let them know what kind of guy you are.

=> 你得讓他們知道你是什麼樣的人。

Then theyll know what kind of girl to be.

=> 然後,他們會知道什麼樣的女孩。

I have a feeling we wont be going to your bachelor party soon.

=> 我有一種感覺,我們很快就不會去參加你們的單身派對。

Yeah, well, compared to Campbell, Im a Boy Scout.

=> 好的,和坎貝爾相比,我是一名童子軍。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

Is he expecting you? Hes not expecting anything.

=> 他期待你嗎?他不期待什麼

Oh, honey, dont worry.

=> 哦,親愛的,別擔心。

Ill get home safely.

=> 我會平安回家。

I have an important appointment right now, so why dont you go shopping or something? Take your mother to lunch.

=> 我現在有一個重要的約會,那麼你為什麼不去購物或什麼?帶你媽媽去吃午飯

Tell her it was my idea.

=> 告訴她這是我的想法。

Wow.

=> 哇。

Hes good.

=> 他很好。

Its just a bachelor party, dear.

=> 親愛的,這只是一個單身派對。

No, I really dont know what they have planned, but judging from the creative brain power around here, well probably end up seeing My Fair Lady.

=> 不,我真的不知道他們計劃的是什麼,但是從這裡的創造性的大腦力量來看,我們最終可能會看到「My Lady淑女」。

Ill tell you what.

=> 我會告訴你什麼。

Ill drop by your place on my way home.

=> 我會在回家的路上順風順水。

Your mother can check under my fingernails.

=> 你的母親可以檢查我的指甲下。

Of course I love you.

=> 我當然愛你。

Im giving up my life to be with you, arent I? What a great gal.

=> 我放棄了我的生活與你同在,不是嗎?多麼好的加侖

Tell ya, boys, she stole my heart.

=> 告訴你,男孩,她偷了我的心。

And her old mans loaded.

=> 而她的老人的裝載。

Now, this is the executive floor.

=> 現在,這是行政樓層。

It should be organized, but its not, so youll find account executives and creative executives all mixed in together.

=> 它應該組織起來,但事實並非如此,所以你會發現賬戶管理人員和創意管理人員都混在一起。

Please dont ask me the difference.

=> 請不要問我的區別。

Great.

=> 大。

Hopefully, if you follow my lead, you can avoid some of the mistakes Ive made here.

=> 希望如果你跟著我的領導,你可以避免我在這裡犯的一些錯誤。

- Hello, Joan.

=> - 你好,瓊。

- Like that one.

=> - 就像那個。

So how many trains did it take you? Only one, but I got up very early.

=> 那麼有多少火車需要你?只有一個,但是我起得很早。

In a couple of years, with the right moves, youll be in the city with the rest of us.

=> 幾年後,如果你採取正確的行動,你將和我們其他人一起在城市裡。

Youll be here just across the aisle from me.

=>你會在我的對面。

Well both take care of Mr.

=> 我們都會照顧先生

Draper for the time being.

=> 德雷珀暫時。

I dont know what your goals are, but dont overdo it with the perfume.

=> 我不知道你的目標是什麼,但不要用香水過度。

Keep a fifth of something in your desk.

=> 把五分之一的東西放在你的桌子上。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper drinks rye.

=> 德雷珀飲料黑麥。

Also, invest in some aspirin, Band-Aids, and a needle and thread.

=> 此外,投資一些阿司匹林,創可貼,針線。

Rye is Canadian, right? You better find out.

=> 黑麥是加拿大人,對不對?你最好找出來。

He may act like he wants a secretary, but most of the time, theyre looking for something between a mother and a waitress.

=> 他可能就像他想要一個秘書,但大多數時候,他們正在尋找一個母親和女服務員之間的東西。

And the rest of the time, well Go home, take a paper bag, and cut some eyeholes out of it.

=> 剩下的時間,回家後,拿起一個紙袋,並從中切出一些眼孔。

Put it over your head, get undressed, and look at yourself in the mirror.

=> 把它放在你的頭上,脫下衣服,看著鏡子里的自己。

Really evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are, and be honest.

=> 真正評估你的優勢和劣勢在哪裡,說實話。

I always try to be honest.

=> 我總是試圖說實話。

Good for you.

=> 對你有好處。

Now, try not to be overwhelmed by all this technology.

=> 現在,盡量不要被所有這些技術所淹沒。

It looks complicated, but the men who designed it made it simple enough for a woman to use.

=> 它看起來很複雜,但設計它的男士使女士使用起來簡單。

I sure hope so.

=> 我當然希望如此。

At lunch, pick up a box of chocolates, a dozen carnations, and some bath salts.

=> 午餐時,拿起一盒巧克力,一打康乃馨和一些沐浴鹽。

Ill explain later.

=> 我稍後再解釋。

Thank you, Miss Holloway.

=> 謝謝,霍洛威小姐。

Youre really wonderful for looking out for me this way.

=> 你真是太好了,因為這樣看著我。

Its Joan.

=> 這是瓊。

And listen, dont take this the wrong way, but a girl like you, with those darling little ankles, Id find a way to make em sing.

=> 聽著,不要誤會這種方式,而是一個像你這樣的女孩,還有那些小腳踝的小女孩,我會想方設法讓他們唱歌。

Also, men love scarves.

=> 而且,男人喜歡圍巾。

Good morning, Mr.

=> 早上好,先生。

Draper.

=> 德雷珀。

Oh! And Mr.

=> 哦!和先生

Sterling.

=> 英鎊。

How are you? Morning, girls.

=> 你好嗎?早上,女孩。

You look like a hundred bucks.

=> 你看起來像一百塊錢。

Long night? Its not this tobacco thing, is it? Its been on my mind.

=> 漫漫長夜?這不是煙草的事嗎?這一直在我心中。

Yeah, well, I should hope so.

=> 是的,我希望如此。

Lee Garner, his father, the whole Lucky Strike family will be here at 4.

=> 李迦納,他的父親,整個幸運打擊家庭將在這裡4。

You worried? No.

=> 你擔心嗎?沒有。

If I was worried, Id ask you what youve got, but Im not, so Im just going to assume youve got something, which means you should be worried.

=> 如果我擔心,我會問你有什麼,但我不是,所以我只是假設你有一些東西,這意味著你應該擔心。

So you came here because you wanted to watch me get dressed? No, I wanted to make sure you were here.

=> 所以你來這裡是因為你想看我穿衣服?不,我想確保你在這裡。

In body.

=> 在身體。

Give me about a half hour for the rest of it.

=> 給我一個半小時左右的休息。

How do I put this? Have we ever hired any Jews? Not on my watch.

=> 我怎麼把這個?我們曾經僱傭過任何猶太人嗎?不在我的手錶上。

Thats very funny.

=> 這很有趣。

Its not what I meant.

=> 這不是我的意思。

Weve got an Italian.

=> 我們有義大利人。

Salvatore, my art director.

=> Salvatore,我的藝術總監。

- That wont work.

=> - 那不行。

- Sorry.

=> 對不起

Most of the Jewish guys work for the Jewish firms.

=> 大部分猶太人都為猶太人企業工作。

Yeah, I know.

=> 是的,我知道。

Selling Jewish products to Jewish people.

=> 向猶太人賣猶太人的產品。

Thats very good.

=> 這是非常好的。

Its just that our 11:00 is with Menkens Department Store and I wish we had someone to make them feel comfortable.

=> 只是我們的11:00是在門肯的百貨公司,我希望我們有人讓他們感覺舒服。

You want me to run down to the deli and grab somebody? You missed a button.

=> 你想讓我跑到熟食店去抓人嗎?你錯過了一個按鈕。

Ah.

=> 啊。

Look at you, Gidget.

=> 看看你,Gidget。

Still trying to fill out that bikini? Summers coming.

=> 仍然試圖填寫比基尼?夏天來了。

Without the medical claims, all we have is a white box with a red spot on it.

=> 沒有醫療要求,我們所有的就是一個白色的盒子,上面有一個紅色的斑點。

My neighbor posed for that.

=> 我的鄰居為此而提出。

Believe me, he always looks very relaxed.

=> 相信我,他總是很放鬆。

Of course, he doesnt smoke.

=> 當然,他不吸煙。

Had him hold a pencil.

=> 如果他拿著鉛筆。

If I know these guys, youre better off with a little sex appeal.

=> 如果我認識這些人,你最好還是帶點性感。

Can you give me a woman in a bathing suit, put her next to your guy? A sexy girl? I can do that.

=> 你能給我一個穿泳衣的女人,把她放在你的男人旁邊嗎?一個性感的女孩?我可以做到這一點。

Give you a chance to get a real model.

=> 給你一個獲得真實模型的機會。

Oh, I love my work.

=> 哦,我喜歡我的工作。

Speaking of sexy girls, are you going to Petes bachelor party? Im not really big on those things.

=> 說起性感的女孩,你要去皮特的單身派對嗎?我在這些事情上並不是很大。

Tell me about it.

=> 告訴我怎麼回事兒。

Its so embarrassing.

=> 太尷尬了

If a girls gonna shake it in my face, I want to be alone so I can do something.

=> 如果一個女孩會在我的臉上搖擺,我想獨處,所以我可以做一些事情。

Should we drink before the meeting or after? Or both? So thats it, huh? Relax? Dont be short with me.

=> 我們應該在會議之前喝酒嗎?或兩者?就這樣,是吧?放鬆?別跟我短

Youre the writer.

=> 你是作家

I thought it was worth a try.

=> 我認為這是值得一試。

Greta Guttman is here to see you.

=> 葛麗泰古特曼在這裡見你。

Send her in.

=> 送她進來

Oh, great.

=> 哦,太好了。

Now we get to hear from our man in research.

=> 現在我們可以聽到我們的人在研究。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper, Mr.

=> 德雷珀先生

Romano, you both seemed more relaxed than I expected.

=> 羅馬諾,你們兩人似乎比我想像的更加輕鬆。

Do you have some kind of surprise for the tobacco people? Im doing my own research.

=> 你對煙民有什麼驚喜嗎?我正在做我自己的研究。

If youre planning to continue with medical testimony, youll only be inviting further government interference.

=> 如果你打算繼續進行醫學證明,你只會招致政府的進一步干預。

We must police ourselves.

=> 我們必須警惕自己。

- Theres your slogan.

=> - 有你的口號。

- The medical thing is dead.

=> - 醫療事情已經死了

We understand that.

=> 我們明白這一點。

Yes, dead.

=> 是的,死了。

An apt choice of words, considering the public is convinced that cigarettes are poisonous.

=> 考慮到公眾的口碑,他認為捲煙是有毒的。

If we cant insist that theyre not, I believe my most recent surveys have provided a solution.

=> 如果我們不能堅持他們不是,我相信我最近的調查提供了一個解決方案。

We can still suggest that cigarettes are part of American life, or too good to give up, or, most appealing, an assertion of independence.

=> 我們仍然可以認為,香煙是美國人生活的一部分,或者太好,不能放棄,或者最吸引人的是獨立的主張。

So, basically, if you love danger, youll love smoking.

=> 所以,基本上,如果你喜歡冒險,你會愛上吸煙。

We can put a skull and crossbones on the label.

=> 我們可以在標籤上放一個骷髏和交叉骨。

I love it.

=> 我喜歡它。

Before the war, when I studied with Adler in Vienna, we postulated that what Freud called the death wish is as powerful a drive as those for sexual reproduction and physical sustenance.

=> 在戰前,當我在維也納與阿德勒一起學習時,我們推測弗洛伊德所說的死亡願望與有性生殖和身體寄託的驅動力一樣強大。

Freud, you say? What agency is he with? So were supposed to believe that people are all living one way and secretly thinking the exact opposite? Thats ridiculous.

=> 弗洛伊德,你說?他跟什麼機構?所以我們應該相信人們都是一條生路,暗中思考著相反的方向?這是荒謬的。

Let me tell you something, Miss Guttman Doctor.

=> 讓我告訴你一些,古特曼醫生小姐。

Dr.

=> 博士

Guttman.

=> 格特曼。

Psychology might be great at cocktail parties, but it so happens that people were buying cigarettes before Freud was born.

=> 在雞尾酒會上,心理學可能會非常棒,但是在弗洛伊德出生之前,人們購買捲煙是恰恰相反。

The issue here isnt why should people smoke.

=> 這裡的問題不是為什麼要吸煙。

Its why should people smoke Lucky Strike.

=> 這就是為什麼人們要抽煙。

Suggesting that our customers have a What did you call it? A death wish? I just dont see that on a billboard.

=> 建議我們的客戶有一個你叫什麼?一個死亡的願望?我只是在廣告牌上看不到。

Theres no proof.

=>沒有證據。

Theres conclusive proof that none of these low-tar, low-nicotine, or filtration systems have any effect on the incidences of lung cancer.

=> 有確鑿的證據表明,這些低焦油,低尼古丁或過濾系統都不會對肺癌的發病率產生任何影響。

Just give me the damn report.

=> 只要給我該死的報告。

I think youll find it very convincing.

=> 我想你會覺得很有說服力。

Im sure I will.

=> 我相信我會的。

Youre the one who found all of our medical testimonials in the first place.

=> 你是第一個發現我們所有的醫學證明的人。

Thats true, Mr.

=> 那是真的嗎?

Draper, but I Has anyone else seen this? Of course not.

=> 德雷珀,但我有其他人看過這個?當然不是。

Its your account.

=> 這是你的帳戶。

Good.

=> 好。

I dont want to hear about it anymore.

=> 我不想再聽到這個消息。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

I just find your whole approach perverse.

=> 我只是發現你的整個做法是不正確的。

Good luck at the meeting.

=> 祝你好運。

Im sure it will be a quick one.

=> 我相信這將是一個快速的。

Sal, Ill take that drink now.

=> 薩爾,我現在要喝。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper.

=> 德雷珀。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper.

=> 德雷珀。

Im sorry to wake you, but Mr.

=> 我很抱歉把你叫醒了

Campbell is outside.

=> 坎貝爾在外面。

He doesnt know Im sleeping in here, does he? No, sir.

=> 他不知道我在這裡睡覺,是嗎?不,先生。

Thats good.

=> 那很好。

Who are you? Im Peggy Olsen, the new girl.

=> 你是誰?我是新女孩佩吉·奧爾森(Peggy Olsen)。

Can you go out there and entertain him? I know its my first day, and I dont want to seem uncooperative, but do I have to? I see your point.

=> 你可以去那裡招待他嗎?我知道這是我的第一天,我不想看起來不合作,但我必須?我明白你的意思。

I brought you some aspirin.

=> 我帶了一些阿司匹林。

Send him in.

=> 送他進來

You look like a hundred bucks.

=> 你看起來像一百塊錢。

Ready to go sweet-talk some retail Jews? You are tough to take first thing in the morning, Pete.

=> 準備去甜言蜜語一些零售猶太人?皮特,早上你第一件事就很難了。

Ive never had any complaints.

=> 我從來沒有任何投訴。

Speaking of which, whos your little friend here? Shes the new girl.

=> 說起來,誰是你的小朋友呢?她是新來的女孩

You always get the new girl.

=> 你總是得到新的女孩。

Management gets all the perks.

=> 管理得到所有的好處。

Where are you from, honey? Miss Deavers Secretarial School.

=> 親愛的,你從哪裡來的?迪弗小姐的秘書學校

Top notch.

=> 頂尖。

But I meant where are you from? Are you Amish or something? No.

=> 但是我的意思是你從哪裡來的?你是阿米什人還是什麼?沒有。

Im from Brooklyn.

=> 我來自布魯克林。

Well, youre in the city now.

=> 那麼,你現在在這個城市。

It wouldnt be a sin for us to see your legs.

=> 看到你的腿不會是一個罪過。

If you pull your waist in, you might look like a woman.

=> 如果你拉腰,你可能看起來像一個女人。

Is that all, Mr.

=> 這一切,先生

Draper? Hey, Im not done here.

=> 德雷珀?嘿,我沒有在這裡完成。

Im working my way up.

=> 我正在工作。

That will be all.

=> 這將是所有。

Peggy, right? Yes.

=> 佩吉,對吧?是。

Oh, and its time for your 11:00 meeting.

=> 哦,現在是11點開會的時候了。

Oh, and sorry about Mr.

=> 哦,先生對不起

Campbell here.

=> 坎貝爾在這裡。

He left his manners back at the fraternity house.

=> 他把禮儀留在了兄弟會的房子里。

Shes a little young for you, Draper.

=> 德雷珀,她有點年輕。

The future Mrs.

=> 未來的夫人。

Pete Campbell is a very lucky woman.

=> 皮特·坎貝爾是個非常幸運的女人。

Whens the wedding again? Sunday.

=> 什麼時候再婚?星期日。

Did Ken tell you about the bachelor party tonight? He sure did.

=> 肯今晚告訴你單身派對嗎?他確實做到了。

So do I get first crack at her? Word is she took down more sailors than The Arizona.

=> 那麼我是否會先對她進行破解?詞是她拿下比亞利桑那更多水手。

How old are you, Pete? I just turned 26.

=> 你幾歲了,皮特?我剛滿26歲。

I bet the whole world looks like one great big brassiere strap just waiting to be snapped, huh? You are good with words, Draper.

=> 我敢打賭,整個世界看起來像一個偉大的大胸罩錶帶剛剛等待被捕捉,是吧?德雷珀,你說的很好。

Campbell, were both men here, so Im gonna be direct.

=> 坎貝爾,我們都在這裡,所以我會直接的。

Christ, are you already sleeping with her? Advertising is a very small world, and when you do something like malign the reputation of a girl from the steno pool on her first day, you make it even smaller.

=> 基督,你已經和她睡覺了嗎?廣告是一個非常小的世界,當你在第一天做了一些像惡劣遊戲池中的女孩的名聲惡作劇時,你會把它變得更小。

Keep it up, and even if you do get my job, youll never run this place.

=> 保持它,即使你得到我的工作,你永遠不會跑這個地方。

Youll die in that corner office, a mid-level executive with a little bit of hair who women go home with out of pity.

=> 你會死在那個角落的辦公室里,一個中層管理人員,他們帶著一點點頭髮,讓女人們出於憐憫而回家。

Want to know why? Because no one will like you.

=> 想知道為什麼?因為沒有人會喜歡你。

Oh! Here are our miracle-workers now.

=> 哦!這是我們現在的奇蹟工作者。

You know Pete Campbell, of course, your account executive if you choose to do business with us.

=> 當然,如果你選擇與我們做生意,你當然知道皮特坎貝爾,你的客戶經理。

And this handsome fellow is Don Draper, the best creative director in New York.

=> 而這個英俊的傢伙是紐約最好的創意總監唐·德雷珀(Don Draper)。

Well, at least the building.

=> 那麼,至少在建設。

Pleasure to meet you.

=> 很高興認識你。

Oop.

=> OOP。

Sorry about that.

=> 對於那個很抱歉。

Im Rachel Menken.

=> 我是Rachel Menken。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Uh, sorry.

=> 呃,對不起。

I was expecting You were expecting me to be a man.

=> 我期待著你期待著我成為一個男人。

My father was, too.

=> 我的父親也是。

And you are? Why, Don, you remember David Cohen from the art department.

=> 你呢?不,你還記得美術部的David Cohen嗎?

Of course! David.

=> 當然!大衛。

One of the rising stars here at Sterling Cooper.

=> Sterling Cooper的新星之一。

Well, why dont we make ourselves comfortable? And, Miss Menken, you can tell us what you have in mind.

=> 那麼,我們為什麼不讓自己舒服?而且,門肯小姐,你可以告訴我們你的想法。

Wonderful.

=> 精彩。

Thats very subtle.

=> 這是非常微妙的。

Isnt that your shirt? Had to go all the way to the mailroom, but I found one.

=> 這不是你的襯衫嗎?不得不一直到收發室,但我找到了一個。

So you must be Peggy Olsen.

=> 所以你一定是佩吉·奧爾森。

Joan Holloway sent you over.

=> 瓊·霍洛維把你送了過來。

Shes a great girl.

=> 她是個好女孩

How is Joan? She sends her regards.

=> 瓊怎麼樣?她向她致意。

Shes a lot of fun.

=> 她很有趣。

Must be a scream to work with her.

=> 必須尖叫才能和她一起工作。

Yes, its pretty terrific.

=> 是的,這非常棒。

Try to make yourself comfortable.

=> 盡量讓自己舒服。

Relax.

=> 放鬆。

I see from your chart, and your finger, that youre not married.

=> 我從你的圖表和你的手指看到你沒有結婚。

Thats right.

=> 那就對了。

And yet youre interested in the contraceptive pills.

=> 然而你對避孕藥有興趣。

Well, I was No reason to be nervous.

=> 那麼,我沒有理由緊張。

Joan sent you to me because Im not here to judge you.

=> 瓊把你送給我,因為我不是來評判你的。

Theres nothing wrong with a woman being practical about the possibility of sexual activity.

=> 一個女人在做性行為的可能性方面沒有任何問題。

Spread your knees.

=> 傳播你的膝蓋。

Thats good to hear.

=> 聽起來還不錯。

Although, as a doctor, Id like to think that putting a woman in this situation is not gonna turn her into some kind of strumpet.

=> 雖然作為一名醫生,我想認為把女人置於這種情況下是不會把她變成一種衝擊的。

Slide your fanny toward me.

=> 把你的屁股滑向我。

Im not gonna bite.

=> 我不會咬人的

Ill warn you now, I will take you off this medicine if you abuse it.

=> 我現在要警告你,如果你濫用這個葯,我會把你從這種葯中拿走。

Its for your own good, really.

=> 真的是為了你自己的好

But the fact is, even in our modern times, easy women dont find husbands.

=> 但事實是,即使在現代,簡單的女人也不會找到丈夫。

I understand, Dr.

=> 我明白,博士

Emerson.

=> 愛默生。

I really am a very responsible person.

=> 我真的是一個非常負責任的人。

Well, Im sure youre not that kind of girl.

=> 那麼,我相信你不是那種女孩。

Now, Joan Im just kidding along here.

=> 現在,瓊,我只是在這裡開玩笑。

You can get dressed.

=> 你可以穿上衣服。

Im gonna write you a prescription for Enovid.

=> 我會給你寫一個Enovid的處方

Theyre $11 a month, but dont think you have to go out and become the town pump just to get your moneys worth.

=> 他們每個月11美元,但是不要以為你只是為了得到你的錢而不得不出去鎮上。

Excuse my French.

=> 不好意思,我的法語講的不太好。

Then, a 10% off coupon in select ladies magazines will increase your first-time visitors.

=>然後,選擇女士雜誌10%的優惠券將增加您的首次訪問者。

Once we get them into the store, the rest is kind of up to you.

=> 一旦我們把他們送到商店,其餘的是由你自己決定的。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper, our store is 60 years old.

=> 德雷珀,我們的店是60歲。

We share a wall with Tiffanys.

=> 我們和Tiffany分享了一堵牆。

Honestly, a coupon? Miss Menken, coupons work.

=> 老實說,優惠券?門肯小姐,優惠券的工作。

I think your father would agree with the strategy.

=> 我想你父親會同意這個策略。

He might, but hes not here because we just had our lowest sales year ever.

=> 他可能,但他不在這裡,因為我們有史以來銷量最低的一年。

So I suppose what I think matters most right now.

=> 所以我想現在我覺得最重要的是什麼。

Miss Menken, why did you come here? There are a dozen other agencies better suited to your needs.

=> 門肯小姐,你為什麼來這裡?有十幾個其他機構更適合您的需求。

If I wanted some man who happened to be from the same village as my father to manage my account, I could have stayed where I was.

=> 如果我想要一個碰巧和我父親在同一個村莊的男人來管理我的賬戶,我可以留在原來的位置。

Their research favors coupons, too.

=> 他們的研究也喜歡優惠券。

Its not just research, Miss Menken.

=> Menken小姐,這不僅僅是研究。

Housewives love coupons.

=> 主婦們喜歡優惠券。

Im not interested in housewives.

=> 我對家庭主婦不感興趣。

What kind of people do you want? I want your kind of people, Mr.

=> 你想要什麼樣的人?我想要你那樣的人

Draper: People who dont care about coupons, whether or not they can afford it.

=> 德雷珀(Draper):不關心優惠券的人,不管他們能否負擔得起。

People who are coming to the store because it is expensive.

=> 因為價格昂貴而來到商店的人

We obviously have very different ideas.

=> 我們顯然有非常不同的想法。

Yes, like the customer is always right? Gentlemen, I really thought you could do better than this.

=> 是的,像客戶永遠是對的?先生們,我真的認為你可以做得比這更好。

Sterling Cooper has a reputation for being innovative.

=> Sterling Cooper以創新而聞名。

Miss, you are way out of line.

=> 小姐,你是不合時宜的。

Don, please.

=> 請不要。

Lets not get emotional here.

=> 這裡不要感慨

Theres no reason we cant talk this out.

=> 我們沒有理由不能說出來。

Talk out what? This silly idea that people are gonna come to some store theyve never been to because its more expensive? It works for Chanel.

=> 談什麼?這個愚蠢的想法,人們會去一些他們從來沒有去過的商店,因為它更昂貴?它適用於香奈兒。

Menkens is not Chanel.

=> Menken的不是香奈兒。

Thats a vote of confidence.

=> 這是一個信任投票。

What Dons saying is, Chanel is a very different kind of place.

=> 唐的話是,香奈兒是一個非常不同的地方。

Its French, its continental, its Not just another Jewish department store? Exactly.

=> 這是法國的,是歐洲的,不只是另一家猶太百貨公司?究竟。

You were right, Roger.

=> 你是對的,羅傑。

This place really runs on charm.

=> 這個地方真的很有魅力。

- This is ridiculous.

=> - 這是荒唐的。

- Don.

=> - 唐。

Im not gonna let a woman talk to me like this.

=> 我不會讓女人這樣對我說話的。

This meeting is over.

=> 這次會議結束了

Good luck, Miss Menken.

=> 祝你好運,門肯小姐。

Hey, Don, I dont blame you.

=> 嘿,唐,我不怪你。

She was way out of line.

=> 她是不合時宜的。

Adding money and education doesnt take the rude edge out of people.

=> 增加金錢和教育並不會使人們失去理智。

Rogers not gonna be happy, so I guess thats good for you.

=> 羅傑不會快樂的,所以我想這對你有好處。

Im not gonna pretend I dont want your job, but you were right.

=> 我不會假裝我不想要你的工作,但你是對的。

Im not great with people, and you are.

=> 我對人不好,而你是。

I mean, not counting that meeting we were just in.

=> 我的意思是,不包括我們剛才的會議。

So Im kind of counting on you to help me out.

=> 所以我有點依靠你來幫助我。

Theres plenty of room at the top.

=> 頂部有足夠的空間。

Look, Im sorry I was so hard on you before.

=> 看,對不起,我以前對你太難過了。

Its just this damn tobacco thing.

=> 這就是這該死的煙草的事情。

Youll think of something.

=> 你會想到一些事情。

A man like you Id follow into combat blindfolded, and I wouldnt be the first.

=> 一個像你這樣的人,我會蒙著眼睛,而且我不會是第一個。

Am I right, buddy? Lets take it a little slower.

=> 我是對的,哥們?讓我們慢一點。

I dont want to wake up pregnant.

=> 我不想醒來懷孕。

Fuck you.

=> 他媽的你。

Dr.

=> 博士

Emersons a dream, isnt he? He seemed nice.

=> 愛默生是個夢,不是嗎?他看起來不錯。

He has a place in South Hampton.

=> 他在南漢普頓有一席之地。

Im not saying that Ive seen it, but its beautiful.

=> 我不是說我已經看到了,但它很漂亮。

Now, dont be nervous, but this is the nerve center of the office.

=> 現在,不要緊張,但這是辦公室的神經中樞。

You and your boss rely on the willing and cheerful cooperation of a few skilled employees.

=> 你和你的老闆依靠一些熟練員工的樂意和愉快的合作。

Never snap, yell, or be sarcastic with them.

=> 切勿與他們發生snap,,吼叫或諷刺。

And above all, always be a supplicant.

=> 最重要的是,永遠是一個懇求者。

I know you girls are busy, but weve got a new one.

=> 我知道你們女孩很忙,但我們已經有了一個新的。

Peggy, this is Marge, Nanette, and Ivy.

=> 佩吉,這是瑪吉,納內特和常春藤。

I brought you some things.

=> 我給你帶來了一些東西

I guess a sort of "getting to know you" gift.

=> 我想是一種「了解你」的禮物。

Well, arent you a sweetheart? If I know Joan, the candys for me.

=> 那麼,你不是一個甜心?如果我認識瓊,那糖果就是我的。

Joan, youre not fair.

=> 瓊,你不公平。

You know she has to lose 8 pounds by the Christmas party.

=> 你知道她在聖誕晚會上要減掉8磅。

I think you look great.

=> 我覺得你看起來很棒

Yeah, its because Im sitting down.

=> 是的,這是因為我坐下了。

You can come back and visit any time you want, honey.

=> 親愛的,你可以隨時回來拜訪。

Who does she work for? Don Draper.

=> 她為誰工作?唐·德雷珀。

They got rid of Eleanor? She moved on.

=> 他們擺脫了埃莉諾?她繼續前進。

Draper wasnt interested.

=> 德雷珀不感興趣。

Well, she couldnt get a call through.

=> 那麼,她無法通過電話。

Rude little thing.

=> 粗魯的小東西。

We see that youve got your hands full.

=> 我們看到你的手已經滿了。

Dont want to be a bother.

=> 不想成為麻煩。

Nice meeting you.

=> 很高興見到你。

Hey, you have great legs.

=> 嘿,你有很棒的腿。

I bet you Mr.

=> 我敢打賭你先生

Draper would like them if he could see them.

=> 德雷珀希望他們能看到他們。

Sterling Cooper.

=> Sterling Cooper。

How may I direct your call? I just dont know what we have to do to make these government interlopers happy.

=> 我該如何指導你的電話?我只是不知道我們要做些什麼來讓這些政府闖入者高興。

They tell us to make a safer cigarette, we do it, and then suddenly thats not good enough.

=> 他們告訴我們做一個更安全的香煙,我們這樣做,然後突然不夠好。

Might as well be living in Russia.

=> 也可能住在俄羅斯。

Damn straight.

=> 該死的直。

You know, this morning I got a call from my competitors at Brown & Williamson, and theyre getting sued by the federal government because of the health claims they made.

=> 你知道,今天早上我接到了布朗和威廉姆森的競爭對手的電話,他們被聯邦政府起訴,因為他們提出了健康聲明。

Yeah, were aware of that, Mr.

=> 是的,我們知道,

Garner, but you have to realize that through the manipulation of the mass media, the public is under the impression that your cigarettes are linked to certain fatal diseases.

=> 迦納,但你必須認識到,通過操縱大眾媒體,公眾的印象是你的香煙與某些致命疾病有關。

Manipulation of the media? Hell, thats what I pay you for.

=> 媒體操縱?地獄,這就是我付給你的。

Our product is fine.

=> 我們的產品很好。

I smoke em myself.

=> 我自己抽煙。

My granddad smoked em.

=> 我的爺爺抽了他們的。

He died at 95 years old.

=> 他死於95歲。

He was hit by a truck.

=> 他被一輛卡車撞倒。

I understand.

=> 我明白。

But our hands are tied.

=> 但是我們的手綁在一起。

Were no longer allowed to advertise that Lucky Strikes are safe.

=> 幸運罷工是安全的,我們不能再做廣告。

So what the hell are we gonna do? Weve already funded our own tobacco research center to put this whole rumor to rest.

=> 那麼我們該怎麼辦?我們已經資助了我們自己的煙草研究中心,把這整個的謠言都擱置了。

And thats a very good start.

=> 這是一個非常好的開始。

But it may not affect sales.

=> 但是這可能不會影響銷售。

Don, I think maybe thats your cue.

=> 不,我想也許這是你的暗示。

At Sterling Cooper, weve been pioneering the burgeoning field of research, and our analysis shows that the health risks associated with your product is not the end of the world.

=>在Sterling Cooper,我們一直在開拓新興的研究領域,我們的分析表明,與您的產品相關的健康風險並不是世界末日。

People get in their cars every day to go to work, and some of them die.

=> 人們每天上車去上班,其中一些人死亡。

Cars are dangerous.

=> 汽車是危險的。

Theres nothing you can do about it.

=> 沒有什麼可以做的。

You still have to get where youre going.

=> 你仍然必須得到你要去的地方。

Cigarettes are exactly the same, so why dont we simply say, "So what if cigarettes are dangerous? "Youre a man.

=> 香煙是完全一樣的,那麼我們為什麼不簡單地說:「那麼如果香煙是危險的呢?」你是一個男人。

"The world is dangerous.

=> 「世界是危險的。

"Smoke your cigarette.

=> 「抽你的香煙。

You still have to get where youre going.

=> 你仍然必須得到你要去的地方。

" Thats very interesting.

=> 「這非常有趣。

I mean, if cigarettes were dangerous, it would be interesting.

=> 我的意思是,如果香煙危險,這將是有趣的。

Except they arent.

=> 除了他們不是。

Thats your slogan? "Youre going to die anyway.

=> 那是你的口號? 「無論如何你會死的。

Die with us"? Actually, its a fairly well-established psychological principle that society has a death wish, and if we could just tap into that, the market potential is What the hell are you talking about? Are you insane? Im not selling rifles here.

=> 和我們一起死「?實際上,這是一個相當完善的心理原則,社會有一個死亡的願望,如果我們能夠進入這個市場的潛力是你到底在說什麼?你瘋了嗎?不在這裡賣步槍。

Im in the tobacco business.

=> 我從事煙草生意。

Were selling America.

=> 我們賣美國。

The Indians gave it to us, for shits sake.

=> 為了狗屎,印第安人把它給了我們。

Come on, Dad.

=> 來吧,爸爸

Lets get out of here.

=> 我們離開這裡

The bright spot is at least we know if we have this problem, everybody has this problem.

=> 至少我們知道,如果我們有這個問題,每個人都有這個問題。

Gentlemen, before you leave, can I just say something? I dont know, Don.

=> 先生們,在你離開之前,我可以說點什麼嗎?我不知道,唐。

Can you? The Federal Trade Commission and Readers Digest have done you a favor.

=> 你可以嗎?聯邦貿易委員會和「讀者文摘」幫了你一個忙。

Theyve let you know that any ad that brings up the concept of cigarettes and health together Well, its just gonna make people think of cancer.

=> 他們讓你知道,任何一起提出香煙和健康概念的廣告,只是讓人們想到癌症。

Yes, and were grateful to them.

=> 是的,我們感謝他們。

But what Lee, Jr.

=> 但是,小李

, said is right.

=>說的是對的。

If you cant make those health claims, neither can your competitors.

=> 如果你不能做出這些健康聲明,你的競爭對手也是如此。

So weve got a lot of people not saying anything that sells cigarettes.

=> 所以我們有很多人不說出售香煙的東西。

Not exactly.

=> 不完全是。

This is the greatest advertising opportunity since the invention of cereal.

=> 這是穀物發明以來最大的廣告機會。

We have six identical companies making six identical products.

=> 我們有六家完全相同的公司生產六個相同的產

We can say anything we want.

=> 我們可以說任何我們想要的。

How do you make your cigarettes? I dont know.

=> 你如何製作香煙?我不知道。

Shame on you.

=> 真丟臉。

We breed insect-repellent tobacco seeds, plant them in the North Carolina sunshine, grow it, cut it, cure it, toast it There you go.

=> 我們培育驅蚊煙草種子,將它們種植在北卡羅來納州的陽光下,種植它,切割,治癒,烤麵包。

There you go.

=> 你走了

But everybody elses tobacco is toasted.

=> 但其他人的煙草都烤了。

No.

=> 沒有。

Everybody elses tobacco is poisonous.

=> 每個人的煙草都是有毒的。

Lucky Strikes is toasted.

=> 幸運罷工是烤。

Well, gentlemen, I dont think I have to tell you what you just witnessed here.

=> 那麼,先生們,我不認為我必須告訴你,你剛剛在這裡目睹了什麼。

I think you do.

=> 我想你是。

Advertising is based on one thing: Happiness.

=> 廣告是基於一件事情:幸福。

And you know what happiness is? Happiness is the smell of a new car.

=> 你知道什麼是幸福嗎?幸福是一輛新車的氣味。

Its freedom from fear.

=> 它是免於恐懼的。

Its a billboard on the side of the road that screams with reassurance that whatever youre doing its okay.

=> 這是路邊的一個廣告牌,他們放心地尖叫,不管你做什麼都行。

You are okay.

=> 你沒事。

Its toasted.

=> 烤好了

I get it.

=> 我知道了。

You had me worried.

=> 你讓我擔心

I dont know if you were drunk or not drunk, but that was inspired.

=> 我不知道你喝醉了還是不喝醉,但這是靈感。

For the record, I pulled it out of thin air, so thank you, up there.

=> 為了記錄,我把它拉出空氣,所以謝謝你,在那裡。

Youre looking in the wrong direction.

=> 你看錯了方向

So now that Ive got you in the afterglow here, what do you say you reconsider this presidential campaign? I dont know.

=> 所以,現在我已經把你放在了這個餘輝里,你說你重新考慮這個總統競選呢?我不知道。

Bunting and babies? Thats hard work.

=> 彩旗和嬰兒?這是艱苦的工作。

Id only make hash of it.

=> 我只會做一些散列。

Modesty.

=> 謙虛。

Thats adorable.

=> 這很可愛。

Consider the product: Hes young, handsome, Navy hero.

=> 考慮產品:他年輕,英俊,海軍英雄。

Honestly, it shouldnt be too difficult to convince America Dick Nixon is a winner.

=> 老實說,要說服美國的尼克松是贏家,這不應該太難。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Draper, youve got visitors.

=> 德雷珀,你有訪問者。

Could you be a little more specific, honey? We heard you saved the day.

=> 你可以更具體一點,親愛的?我們聽說你保存了一天。

Oh, thank you, boys.

=> 哦,謝謝你,男孩。

I appreciate it.

=> 我很感激。

I told them how amazing you were.

=> 我告訴他們你是多麼的神奇。

Im still tingling.

=> 我還在刺痛。

Well, looks like youre all going to engage in a little mid-level camaraderie, so Ill be on my way.

=> 好吧,看起來你們都要搞一個中層的友情,所以我就要走了。

Don, thanks again for the home run.

=> 唐,再次感謝本壘打。

- I love to come through.

=> - 我喜歡通過。

- Speaking of which, any chance you could patch things up with Rachel Menken? Any way you can be as charming as I said you were? Havent you had enough of my magic for one day? Shes worth $3 million.

=> - 說到這一點,有沒有機會和Rachel Menken打成一片?你可以像我說的那樣迷人嗎?有一天你沒有足夠的魔力嗎?她價值300萬美元。

Youre a whore.

=> 你是個妓女

Peggy Could she get us a little more ice? - Yes, Mr.

=> 佩吉能給我們多一點冰嗎? - 是的,先生

Draper? - Just a minute.

=> 德雷珀? - 等一下。

Fellas, I think this partys gonna have to move elsewhere.

=> 費拉斯,我覺得這個派對要搬到別的地方去了。

Well move wherever you want, but its 5:15.

=> 我們會隨時隨地移動,但現在是5:15。

The bachelor partys underway.

=> 單身派對正在進行中。

I dont know.

=> 我不知道。

Oh, come on, Don.

=> 哦,來吧,唐。

All hands on deck.

=> 所有的手放在桌上。

Arent you gonna help give Pete his big sendoff? Maybe next time.

=> 難道你不會幫助皮特他的大發射?下次吧。

Come on, guys.

=> 拜託了夥計們。

Don will join us later, right, Don? If Gretas research was any good, I would have used it.

=> 唐以後會加入我們,對吧,唐?如果葛麗泰的研究是好的,我會用它。

What are you talking about? Im saying I had a report just like that.

=> 你在說什麼?我說我有這樣的報告。

And its not like theres some magic machine that makes identical copies of things.

=> 而且這不像是有一些製作相同副本的魔法機器。

I still think she was right.

=> 我仍然認為她是對的。

Have a great night, Pete.

=> 祝你有個美好的夜晚,皮特。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

I heard you were amazing in the meeting.

=> 我聽說你在這次會議上很棒

Fear stimulates my imagination.

=> 恐懼刺激了我的想像力。

I just wanted to thank you for a great first day, and for, you know standing up for me with Mr.

=> 我只是想感謝你一個偉大的第一天,因為,你知道與我先生在一起

Campbell.

=> 坎貝爾。

First of all, Peggy, Im your boss, not your boyfriend.

=> 首先,佩吉,我是你的老闆,不是你的男朋友。

Second of all, you ever let Pete Campbell go through my trash again, and you wont be able to find a job selling sandwiches in Penn Station.

=> 其次,你讓皮特·坎貝爾再次通過我的垃圾,你將無法找到在賓州車站出售三明治的工作。

He said he left his fountain pen in here.

=> 他說他把鋼筆放在這裡

I didnt know.

=> 我不知道

I hope you dont think Im that kind of girl.

=> 我希望你不要以為我是那種女孩。

Of course not.

=> 當然不是。

Go home.

=> 回家。

Put your curlers in.

=> 把你的捲髮器放進去。

Oh.

=>哦。

And, Peggy, I need you to place a call.

=> 佩吉,我需要你打個電話。

I want to see you here every 15 minutes, whether you have drinks or not.

=> 無論你有沒有飲料,我都希望每15分鐘見一次。

Uh, every five minutes.

=> 呃每五分鐘

Lets live here.

=> 我們住在這裡吧

Better do more than look tonight.

=> 今晚最好不要多看。

Do you have a girlfriend, Salvatore? Come on.

=> 你有女朋友Salvatore?來吧。

Im Italian.

=> 我是義大利人。

Is there some kind of party here? How did you swing it? They work at the Automat.

=> 這裡有派對嗎?你是怎麼擺動的?他們在Automat工作。

He pressed a button, and they came out.

=> 他按下一個按鈕,他們出來了。

I hope were not interrupting anything.

=> 我希望我們不會中斷任何事情。

Definitely not.

=> 當然不。

Well, I have the best seat.

=> 那麼,我有最好的座位。

What are we drinking? More of whatevers making you the way you are.

=> 我們喝什麼更多的東西讓你成為你的樣子。

I love this place.

=> 我喜歡這個地方。

Its hot, loud, and filled with men.

=> 這是熱的,響亮的,充滿了男人。

I know what you mean.

=> 我明白你的意思。

Oh, my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

I can already feel it.

=> 我已經可以感受到了。

I have a feeling youre like this all the time.

=> 我有一種感覺,你總是這樣。

I like to laugh.

=> 我喜歡笑。

Is that right? Now, you stop that.

=> 是對的嗎?現在,你停止了。

You said you like to laugh.

=> 你說你喜歡笑。

I mean it.

=> 我是認真的。

Its Its too Too delicious.

=> 這太美味了。

Hey, I said stop it.

=> 嘿,我說停止它。

What do you think youre doing? You know exactly.

=> 你以為你在做什麼?你確切地知道。

Um, you know what, girls? I think we should go.

=> 嗯,你知道嗎,女孩?我想我們應該去。

Oh, come on.

=> 哦,來吧。

Youre hurting me.

=> 你在傷害我。

Ill be good.

=> 我會很好的

Buy the girls whatever they want.

=> 買任何他們想要的女孩。

So, uh, what do you fellas do? Youre looking at the finest ad men in New York.

=> 那麼,呃,你們做什麼?你正在看紐約最好的廣告人。

Hell, the world.

=> 地獄,世界。

For the lady, a special Mai Tai, and one whiskey neat.

=> 對於女士來說,一個特別的麥泰,一個威士忌整潔。

So youre going to ply me with drinks and convince me what a terrible mistake Im making.

=> 所以,你要用飲料給我喝,讓我相信我犯了一個可怕的錯誤。

That is quite a drink.

=> 那真是一杯飲料。

You got in trouble, didnt you? I shouldnt have lost my temper, and I certainly shouldnt have treated you like anything less than a client.

=> 你有麻煩了,不是嗎?我不應該發脾氣,我當然不應該把你當作客戶那樣的對待。

Apology accepted.

=> 接受道歉。

So you understand.

=> 所以你明白了。

Now I do.

=> 現在我做了。

It was, uh, refreshing, really.

=> 那真是令人耳目一新。

I mean, actually hearing all the things I always assumed people were thinking.

=> 我的意思是,實際上聽到了我一直以為人們都在想的事情。

Well, Im not really as bad as all that.

=> 那麼,我不是那麼糟糕。

I was under a lot of pressure.

=> 我受到很大的壓力。

Another account.

=> 另一個帳戶。

Doesnt really matter.

=> 其實並不重要。

No, it doesnt.

=> 不,不。

So, without making things worse, can I ask you a personal question? Dont you want to get a second drink in me first? Why arent you married? Are you asking whats wrong with me? Its just that youre a beautiful, educated woman.

=> 所以,如果不讓事情變得更糟,我可以問你個人問題嗎?你不想先喝第二杯嗎你為什麼不結婚?你問我有什麼問題嗎?只是你是一個美麗的,受過教育的女人。

Dont you think that getting married and having a family would make you happier than all the headaches that go along with fighting people like me? If I werent a woman, I would be allowed to ask you the same question.

=> 難道你不覺得結婚和擁有一個家庭會讓你比和我一樣戰鬥的人頭痛嗎?如果我不是女人,我可以問你同樣的問題。

And if I werent a woman, I wouldnt have to choose between putting on an apron and the thrill of making my fathers store what I always thought it should be.

=> 如果我不是一個女人,我就不用在圍裙上做選擇,也不必在做我父親的店鋪時感到興奮。

So thats it.

=> 就是這樣了。

You wont get married because you find business to be a thrill.

=> 你不會結婚,因為你發現生意是一個快感。

That and Ive never been in love.

=> 那和我從未戀愛過。

She wont get married because shes never been in love.

=> 她不會結婚,因為她從來沒有戀愛過。

I think I wrote that once to sell nylons.

=> 我想我曾經寫過一次賣尼龍。

For a lot of people, love isnt just a slogan.

=> 對很多人來說,愛不僅僅是一句口號。

Oh, you mean love.

=> 哦,你的意思是愛。

You mean the big lightning bolt to the heart where you cant eat and you cant work and you just run off and get married and make babies.

=> 你的意思是那個你不能吃東西的心靈的閃電,你不能工作,你只是跑掉,結婚生孩子。

The reason you havent felt it is because it doesnt exist.

=> 你沒有感覺到的原因是因為它不存在。

What you call love was invented by guys like me to sell nylons.

=> 你所謂的愛是像我這樣的人發明尼龍的。

Is that right? Im pretty sure about it.

=> 是對的嗎?我很確定。

Youre born alone, and you die alone, and this world just drops a bunch of rules on you to make you forget those facts, but I never forget.

=> 你獨自出生,你獨自一人死去,這個世界只是給你一些規則,讓你忘記這些事實,但我永遠不會忘記。

Im living like theres no tomorrow because there isnt one.

=> 我沒有明天,因為沒有一個而活著。

I dont think I realized it until this moment, but it must be hard being a man, too.

=> 我不認為直到這一刻才意識到,但作為一個男人也一定很難。

Excuse me? Mr.

=> 打擾一下?先生。

Draper - Don.

=> 德雷珀 - 唐。

- Mr.

=> - 先生。

Draper, I dont know what it is you really believe in, but I do know what it feels like to be out of place, to be disconnected, to see the whole world laid out in front of you the way other people live it.

=> 德雷珀,我不知道你真的相信什麼,但是我知道不協調的感覺,斷斷續續地看到整個世界擺在別人面前的方式。

There is something about you that tells me you know it, too.

=> 有一些關於你的事告訴我你也知道。

I dont know if thats true.

=> 我不知道這是真的。

You want another drink? No.

=> 你想再喝一杯嗎?沒有。

But you can tell your boss that you charmed me.

=> 但是,你可以告訴你的老闆,你迷住了我。

So I guess well be seeing each other again.

=> 所以我想我們會再次見面。

Ill be back in the office Monday morning, for a real meeting.

=> 我會在星期一上午回到辦公室,參加真正的會議。

Id like that.

=> 我想那樣

Were not buying anything.

=> 我們不買任何東西。

Actually, for the first time today, Im not selling anything.

=> 其實今天第一次,我什麼都不賣。

Does Peggy live here? Hold on.

=> 佩吉住在這裡嗎?等一下。

Do you know him? Its okay, Marjorie.

=> 你認識他嗎?沒關係,瑪喬麗

We work together.

=> 我們一起工作。

Hes really drunk.

=> 他真的醉了

Its okay, Marjorie.

=> 沒關係,瑪喬麗

So what are you doing? Nothing.

=> 所以你在幹什麼?沒有。

Just, uh, sitting in my room listening to records.

=> 呃,坐在我的房間里聽錄音。

Im getting married on Sunday.

=> 我星期天要結婚了。

I heard that.

=> 我聽說。

You must think Im a creep.

=> 你一定認為我是一個蠕變。

Why are you here? I wanted to see you tonight.

=> 你為什麼在這?我今天晚上想見你。

Me? I had to see you.

=> 我?我不得不見你

Marjorie? Yeah, Peg? Im going to bed now.

=> 馬喬里?是的,Peg?我要去睡覺了。

I called the office.

=> 我打電話給辦公室。

They said youd left.

=> 他們說你已經走了

I didnt want to bother you.

=> 我不想打擾你

Its no bother.

=> 沒關係。

I just assumed you were staying in the city again.

=> 我只是假設你再次住在這個城市。

Theres a plate in the oven.

=> 烤箱里有一個盤子。

Unless youre not hungry.

=> 除非你不餓

Im not.

=> 我不是。

Ill be right back.

=> 我馬上回來。

Dont move.

=> 不要動。

Subtitled By J.

=> 由J.

R.

=>R.

Media Services, Inc.

=> 媒體服務公司

Burbank, CA

=> 伯班克,加州


推薦閱讀:

[美劇] 貓鼠遊戲/White Collar 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《西部世界》第二季超級碗預告隱藏著一個巨大的彩蛋,你發現了嗎
斯巴達克斯第一季怎麼樣?
英語辭彙:《權力的遊戲》術語世界——家族、封銜與信仰
[美劇] 尼克病院/The Knick 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |