標籤:

[美劇] 警察世家/Blue Bloods 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 警察世家/Blue Bloods 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

CBS已續訂《警察世家》第七季。[展開全文]

  CBS已續訂《警察世家》第七季。

【劇本】:

Boat leaves in ten minutes, Pop.

=>船在十分鐘內離開,Pop。

Ive never been late in my life, Francis.

=> 弗朗西斯,我從來沒有遲到過。

- I cant find my iPod.

=> - 我找不到我的iPod。

- Kitchen.

=> - 廚房。

And the skirt, really? - Danny? - Yeah? - Honey, the kids are in the car.

=> 而裙子,真的嗎? - 丹尼? - 是嗎? - 親愛的,孩子們在車裡。

- All right, babe.

=> - 好的,寶貝。

- You know the Verrazano at this hour.

=> 你知道維拉薩諾在這個時候

- Yeah, Im coming.

=> - 是的,我來了。

It is with profound praise and gratitude that I welcome you new police officers, proud that you have answered the call to service and today join the ranks of New Yorks finest.

=> 值得深感讚賞和感激的是,我歡迎你們新來的警察,為你們響應服務號召而自豪,並且今天加入紐約最好的行列。

You have earned the distinction of being the best trained, best prepared police officers in the world.

=> 你已經獲得了世界上訓練最好,準備最充分的警務人員的區別。

Ready to serve and protect the most vibrant city in the world, where every day brings a responsibility to keep all New Yorkers safe, safe from crime and safe from terrorism.

=> 隨時準備服務和保護世界上最具活力的城市,每天都有責任保證所有紐約人安全,不受犯罪和恐怖主義的威脅。

And though the city is on the very cutting edge of technology, nothing replaces your unwavering sense of right and wrong and your eyes and ears on the street.

=> 儘管這座城市處在技術的前沿,但是沒有什麼能夠替代你在街上的正確和錯誤以及你的眼睛和耳朵的堅定的感覺。

And we remain safe because of the hard work and dedication of the men and women of the New York City Police Department.

=> 由於紐約市警察局的男女工作者的辛勤工作和奉獻,我們保持安全。

Now, we all wear the same blue uniform, carry the same shield.

=> 現在,我們都穿同樣的藍色制服,攜帶同樣的盾牌。

Now you are a part of the finest police force in the world.

=> 現在你是世界上最好的警察部隊的一員。

Congratulations to your families, your friends, and congratulations to you, our new New York City police officers.

=> 恭喜你的家人,你的朋友,並祝賀你,紐約市的新警察。

You okay in all of this, Pop? Not an invalid.

=> 你還好,波普?不是無效的。

Had a hip replacement.

=> 有一個髖關節置換。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Mayor.

=> 市長。

- Inspiring words, Frank.

=> - 鼓舞人心的話,弗蘭克。

- Hey, Dave.

=> - 嗨,戴夫。

- We miss you up at the 64.

=> - 我們想念你在64。

- I dont miss you guys.

=> - 我不想你們

How are you supposed to find anybody in this mess? - Dad.

=> 你怎麼能在這個爛攤子找到任何人? - 爸爸

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

Grandpa, over here.

=> 爺爺在這裡

Great speech, Dad.

=> 爸爸,很棒的演講。

- Hi.

=> - 嗨。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- Hey, Grandpa.

=> - 嘿,爺爺

- Im proud of you, son.

=> - 我為你感到驕傲,兒子。

Thanks, Dad.

=> 感謝爸爸。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

You looked great up there.

=> 你看起來很棒。

Moms probably spinning in her grave, you quitting law and becoming a cop.

=> 媽媽可能在她的墳墓里旋轉,你放棄法律,成為警察。

- Danny.

=> - 丹尼。

- Im just saying.

=> - 我只是說。

Golden boy was on the fast track to Washington.

=> 金童正在趕往華盛頓。

Now look at him.

=> 現在看看他。

Just like the rest of us Reagans, another boot in a suit.

=> 就像我們其他人一樣,穿著西裝的另一隻靴子。

- Dont bust my chops, Danny.

=> - 丹尼,別把我的豬排砍了。

- Excuse me, all the Reagans? Im sorry, Im sorry, sis.

=> - 對不起,里根?對不起,對不起,姐姐。

I forgot we got an assistant district attorney in the family.

=> 我忘了我們在家裡有一個助理地區律師。

Im so proud of you, sis.

=> 姐姐,我為你感到驕傲。

Wed have another lawyer if these two would set a date.

=> 如果這兩個人確定一個日期,我們還會有另外一個律師。

What, and spoil all the fun? - Hey, Reagan, we made it.

=> 什麼,並破壞所有的樂趣? - 嘿,里根,我們做到了。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

- Congratulations.

=> - 恭喜

- Dad, this is Officer Romano.

=> 爸爸,這是羅馬諾官。

First woman recruit to win the sharpshooter medal.

=> 第一名女子招募奪取神槍手獎章。

- Well done.

=> - 做得好。

- Thank you, sir.

=> - 謝謝你,先生。

I just wanted to say hello.

=> 我只是想打個招呼

- You must be Sydney, right? - Congratulations.

=> - 你一定是悉尼吧? - 恭喜

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

- Ill see you around, Reagan? - Okay.

=> - 我會在你身邊,里根? - 好的。

She won the sharpshooter medal.

=> 她贏得了神槍手勳章。

Your father said.

=> 你爸爸說

Well, the gangs all here.

=> 那麼,這個幫派就在這裡。

I guess we should be getting over to the Breslin.

=> 我想我們應該去布雷斯林。

Oh, sorry, but first-year associates dont get lunch.

=> 哦,抱歉,第一年的同事不吃午飯。

Im lucky they let me out for this.

=> 我很幸運,他們讓我出去。

It was amazing.

=> 這是驚人的。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

- Bye, everybody.

=> - 大家再見。

Love you.

=> 愛你。

Bye.

=> 再見。

Bye, Sydney.

=> 再見,悉尼

Bye, Sydney.

=> 再見,悉尼

She seems to be handling this well, you being a cop.

=> 她似乎在處理這個問題,你是一個警察。

Were working on it.

=> 我們正在努力。

It cant be easy after watching you bury your brother.

=> 看完你埋葬你的兄弟之後,這不是一件容易的事。

Joe died doing what he loved to do.

=> 喬死了,做他喜歡做的事情。

Little brother, Im gonna have to buy you a beer another time.

=> 小弟弟,我得再次給你買啤酒。

I got a missing kid.

=> 我有一個失蹤的孩子。

Gotta go.

=> 得走了。

- You up to catch a case? Yeah, Dad.

=> - 你來抓一個案子?是啊,爸爸

Demarcus is on his way.

=> 德馬庫斯正在路上。

Ill see you guys later.

=> 我待會見你們

Bye.

=> 再見。

Bye, boys.

=> 再見,男孩。

- Bye.

=> - 再見

- Bye.

=> - 再見

Little girl, I dont like the sound of it.

=> 小女孩,我不喜歡它的聲音。

Your glass half empty much? - She could turn up at a friends house.

=> 你的杯子空了多少? - 她可以出現在朋友家。

- Yeah, but then whyd they call us? Smile for the cameras, Danny boy.

=> - 是的,但是他們為什麼叫我們?丹尼男孩對相機微笑。

All right, all right, all right.

=> 好的,好的,好的。

What do we got? Teresa Campos, didnt come home from school, St.

=> 我們有什麼? Teresa Campos,沒有從學校回家,St.

Anita up the block.

=> 安妮塔上塊。

The mother there got worried, went looking for her, and the building super told her he saw a couple of young boys grab a pink backpack from the gutter here and run off with it.

=> 那裡的母親很擔心,找到她,超級大廈告訴她,他看到有幾個年輕男孩在這裡從水溝里掏出一個粉紅色的背包,然後就跑了出去。

The backpack hers? You find the kids who found the backpack? Not yet.

=> 她的背包?你找到找到背包的孩子嗎?還沒。

I got Housing doing verticals in the projects.

=> 我在房屋做了垂直的項目。

And Aviations en route to check rooftops.

=> 航空公司正在檢查屋頂。

Anybody see anything else? This doll was found near where the backpack was.

=> 有人看到別的嗎?這個娃娃被發現靠近背包的地方。

One of those ones you press it and it talks.

=> 其中之一,你按它,它會談。

Change me.

=> 改變我自己。

Im wet.

=> 我很濕。

Anyway, the mother said shed never seen it before.

=> 無論如何,母親說她以前從來沒有見過。

All right, voucher it and get prints and Serology on it, okay? Put out an Amber Alert request, get a canvass going.

=> 好吧,憑證可以得到印刷品和血清學,好嗎?發出一個琥珀色警報請求,得到一個拉票。

Lot of cameras.

=> 很多相機。

Check the surveillance.

=> 檢查監視。

Clear out the Dumpsters, mailboxes, drains, sewers, everything.

=> 清理垃圾箱,郵箱,下水道,下水道,一切。

- Try not to let the family see, okay? - Got you.

=> - 盡量不要讓家人看到,好嗎? - 有你。

You know that feeling you were getting? - Yeah.

=> 你知道你感覺到了嗎? - 是的。

- Im getting it too.

=> 我也得到了

Mr.

=> 先生。

And Mrs.

=> 和夫人。

Campos, Im Detective Reagan.

=> 坎波斯,我是里根偵探。

This is my partner, Detective King.

=> 這是我的合伙人,偵探之王。

We understand your daughter went missing.

=> 我們明白你的女兒失蹤了。

Im gonna have to ask you a few questions.

=> 我將不得不問你幾個問題。

She always comes home.

=> 她總是回家。

She comes home every day.

=> 她每天都回家。

She knows her mother worries.

=> 她知道她媽媽的擔心。

- Shes a good girl.

=> - 她是個好女孩

- Im sure she is.

=> 我確定她是

I know how difficult this must be for you.

=> 我知道這對你來說有多困難。

Is it possible she may have run away? Maybe you had a fight, maybe an ex-husband may have taken her.

=> 她有可能逃跑嗎?也許你吵了一架,也許前夫可能把她帶走了。

Ricos her father.

=> 里科是她的父親。

There was no fight.

=> 沒有戰鬥。

Where is she? - You have to find her.

=> 她在哪? - 你必須找到她。

The more you can tell us, the more we can help.

=> 你可以告訴我們越多,我們可以幫助越多。

Detective, can I talk to you? - Excuse me.

=> 偵探,我能和你談談嗎? - 打擾一下。

White van in New York City? That narrows it down.

=>在紐約市的白色麵包車?這縮小了它。

She didnt get the plates either, but it had a cracked rear window.

=> 她也沒有拿到盤子,但後窗有裂痕。

Lets put the van out on the wire, notify bridge and tunnel security, - maybe well get lucky.

=> 我們把這輛麵包車放在電線上,通知橋樑和隧道安全,也許我們會幸運的。

Change me.

=> 改變我自己。

Im wet.

=> 我很濕。

Im thinking this isnt a simple custodial dispute, partner.

=> 我以為這不是一個簡單的監護糾紛,合伙人。

Doesnt smell like a ransom case either.

=> 不聞起來像一個贖金案件。

Yeah, but we got another problem.

=> 是的,但是我們又遇到了一個問題。

Little girls a diabetic.

=> 小女孩是糖尿病患者

She gets insulin shots every 24 hours.

=> 她每24小時得到一次胰島素注射。

- So if she doesnt get them - My baby.

=> 所以如果她沒有得到他們 - 我的寶貝。

- Please, you have to find her.

=> - 請,你必須找到她。

- Well do all we can.

=> - 我們會盡全力的

Well do all we can.

=> 我們將盡我們所能。

Well do all we can, maam.

=> 我們會盡我們所能的,夫人。

Its all right, its all right.

=> 沒關係,沒關係。

- Oh, my baby.

=> - 噢我的寶貝。

- Its all right.

=> - 沒關係。

Help.

=> 幫幫我。

Commissioner.

=> 專員。

Commissioner Reagan.

=> 里根總監。

Commissioner.

=> 專員。

Sir.

=> 先生。

All right, before I take questions, as you all know, the first hours are crucial in a case like this, so Im asking for the medias help in keeping Teresas face before the public.

=> 好吧,在我提問之前,大家都知道,在這樣的情況下,第一時間至關重要,所以我要求媒體幫助保持鄧麗君的面子。

Our task force will respond to each and every lead, and I assure you the New York City Police Department will not rest till we find this little girl.

=> 我們的工作組會對每一個領導作出回應,我向你保證,紐約市警察局不會休息,直到我們找到這個小女孩。

- Mr.

=> - 先生。

Reagan.

=> 里根。

- Miguel.

=> - 米格爾

Commissioner Reagan, what do you say to blog allegations theres a third fewer police than on the Allie Dintenfass Amber Alert on the Upper East Side last summer? Miguel, youre a professional journalist.

=> 里根總監,你對博客的指控怎麼說呢,去年夏天在上東區的Allie Dintenfass Amber Alert上,警方的人數減少了三分之一?米格爾,你是一名專業記者。

Do you really wanna give credence to any amateur blogger with a laptop? Then what is your response to polls that show an endemic lack of faith in police by the Latino community and a slow and steady rise in crime there? I dont respond to polls, Miss Davidson.

=> 你真的想用筆記本電腦給任何業餘博主嗎?那麼你對民意調查的反應是什麼呢?這些民意調查顯示,拉丁裔社區對警方缺乏信心,而且犯罪的緩慢而穩定上升呢?戴維森小姐,我不回答民意調查。

But since Ive been on the job, crime is down across the board.

=> 但自從我工作以來,犯罪率一直在下降。

So youre claiming that the mayors budgetary cutbacks arent affecting the departments ability to keep all citizens of this city safe? None of us is concerned about cost today.

=> 所以你聲稱市長的預算削減不影響該部門保持這個城市的所有公民安全的能力?我們今天都不關心成本。

A 9-year-old girl is missing and the clock is ticking.

=> 一個9歲的女孩失蹤,時鐘在滴答滴答。

We need to find Teresa.

=> 我們需要找到Teresa。

Just make sure you media people do your job and keep her face before the public.

=> 只要確保你的媒體人員做你的工作,並保持在公眾面前。

Next question.

=> 下一個問題。

Commissioner Reagan.

=> 里根總監。

Commissioner Reagan.

=> 里根總監。

Tony.

=> 托尼。

What a world.

=> 真是一個世界。

Sixteen.

=> 十六。

Sixteen registered sex offenders within a five-block radius of this girls home.

=> 在這個女孩家的五個街區內有十六名註冊性犯罪者。

- What have you got? - Tip on a white van with a little girl in Astoria, but it was just an Asian family.

=> - 你有什麼? - 在阿斯托里亞(Astoria)的一個小女孩身上搭上一輛白色麵包車,但這只是一個亞洲人的家庭。

All right, its gonna be a long night.

=> 好吧,這將是一個漫長的夜晚。

Lets get to work.

=> 我們去工作吧

Hey, caught your news conference on the kidnap, Frank.

=> 嘿,抓到你綁架的新聞發布會,弗蘭克。

It was a nice job.

=> 這是一個很好的工作。

Come in.

=> 進來。

You know, Frank, we gotta find this kid.

=> 你知道,弗蘭克,我們要找到這個孩子。

Alive.

=> 活。

Were doing everything we can, Mr.

=> 我們盡我們所能

Mayor.

=> 市長。

That better be enough.

=> 那好就夠了。

I hear your boy is lead detective? If youre talking about Detective First Grade Daniel Reagan, I heard that too.

=> 我聽說你的男孩是主角偵探?如果你在談論一級偵探丹尼爾·里根,我也聽說過。

You think thats wise, Frank? Could be exposing yourself to all kinds of scrutiny if it goes south.

=> 你認為這是明智的,弗蘭克?如果南下,可能會暴露於各種審查。

Youre popular with the public, but I dont have to tell you, you dont have a lot of friends in high places to back you up.

=> 你很受公眾歡迎,但我不必告訴你,你在高處沒有很多朋友來支持你。

I dont spend a lot of time worrying about that.

=> 我不花很多時間擔心。

Well, maybe you should.

=> 那麼,也許你應該。

Oh, yeah, and another thing.

=> 哦,是的,還有一件事。

The attitude with the press and that little sound bite about how since youve been chief and the crime stats decreasing.

=> 對新聞界的態度,以及自從你擔任首席和犯罪統計數字以來一直沒有多大聲響。

There is no future in that kind of grandstanding.

=> 那種嘩眾取寵的前景是沒有的。

Just ask your old man.

=> 只要問你的老人。

- Reagan.

=> - 里根

It occurred to me that with all youve got on your plate, you might not have time to drop off the roast for Sunday dinner.

=> 我想起你的盤子里所有的東西,你可能沒有時間去烤周日晚餐。

You calling about the roast or are you looking for an update, Dad? Well, speaking as your boss, I hope you know you have all the resources you need.

=> 你打電話給烤肉還是你要找更新,爸爸?那麼,作為你的老闆說話,我希望你知道你有所有你需要的資源。

Well, I appreciate that, boss.

=> 那麼,我明白,老闆。

Ill keep you posted.

=> 我會及時向大家發布。

Ey-ey-ey.

=> EY-EY-EY。

- Whats up, Reagan? - Motivational call from my old man.

=> - 怎麼了,里根? - 來自我老人的動機電話。

- What about you? - Yeah, its not great news.

=> - 你呢? - 是的,這不是好消息。

RTCCs data mine of our girls neighborhood? The sketchy-ass uncles been locked up on Rikers Island for DWI.

=> RTCC的數據挖我們的女孩的鄰居?這個粗略的屁股叔叔被關在里克斯島上,是為了DWI。

You know, I had such high hopes for that man.

=> 你知道,我對那個男人寄予厚望。

I just keep thinking about that girl.

=> 我只是一直在想那個女孩。

Imagine how afraid she is, how afraid her family is.

=> 想像一下,她有多害怕,她的家人有多恐懼。

Wheres the doll? We need the doll.

=> 娃娃在哪裡?我們需要玩偶。

Why? The lab didnt pull anything from it.

=> 為什麼?實驗室沒有從中拉出任何東西。

- No DNA, no prints.

=> - 沒有DNA,沒有列印。

- Yeah, but thats just it.

=> - 是的,但就是這樣。

I mean, if the doll belonged to another girl, then why is it so clean? I mean, theres no prints, no DNA, no nothing.

=> 我的意思是,如果娃娃屬於另一個女孩,那為什麼這麼乾淨呢?我的意思是,沒有印刷品,沒有DNA,沒有任何東西。

Why? Well, because maybe they wore gloves.

=> 為什麼?那麼,因為他們可能戴著手套。

And they used it as bait to lure the girl in.

=> 他們用它作誘餌誘惑那個女孩。

Exactly.

=> 究竟。

All right, theres got to be a label or a stamp on the doll.

=> 好的,娃娃上必須有一個標籤或一張印章。

Lets find out who makes it, where they sell it.

=> 讓我們找出是誰製造的,他們在哪裡出售。

Maybe this talking doll can tell us.

=> 也許這個說話的娃娃可以告訴我們。

- All right.

=> - 好吧。

- Give me the evidence room.

=> - 給我證據室。

Had to be China, right? Trying to find someone who speaks English.

=> 必須是中國,對吧?試圖找到說英語的人。

What is it over there, tomorrow or yesterday? Yes.

=> 那邊是什麼,明天還是昨天呢?是。

Hello.

=> 你好。

Yeah, this is Detective Reagan, New York Police.

=> 是的,這是紐約警察里根偵探。

Yeah, your Dolly Change-Me doll, I need to know where its sold in the eastern United States.

=> 是的,你的多利改變我的娃娃,我需要知道它在美國東部的銷售。

You what? Are you sure? Okay.

=> 你什麼?你確定?好的。

All right.

=> 好吧。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

I need you to give me the names and addresses of anyone who had access to one of these dolls.

=> 我需要你給我所有可以使用這些娃娃的人的姓名和地址。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

No call back.

=> 沒有回電。

I dont have time for you to call back.

=> 我沒有時間讓你回電。

You put me on hold, Ill wait.

=> 你把我擱置了,我會等的。

- Whats going on? - The doll, its a prototype.

=> - 這是怎麼回事? - 娃娃,這是一個原型。

They made it for test marketing.

=>他們做了測試營銷。

Three? Three people.

=> 三?三個人。

Only three people have these dolls.

=> 只有三個人有這些娃娃。

What are their names? The haystack just got a little smaller.

=> 他們的名字是什麼?乾草堆剛剛變小了一點。

Morning, Lou.

=> 早上,婁。

Jim, Ill need to talk to the chief at Manhattan South.

=> 吉姆,我需要和曼哈頓南區的負責人談談。

Ive got a call in to see if theres any progress on the kidnapping case.

=> 我打來電話,看看綁架案是否有進展。

Nothing solid yet.

=> 沒有堅實的。

Theyre working on a new lead.

=> 他們正在研究一個新的領導。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

They found one of the three sample dolls.

=> 他們找到了三個樣本娃娃中的一個。

Belongs to a UN delegate whos over in Shanghai.

=> 屬於在上海的聯合國代表。

Shes still over there with the doll.

=> 她仍然在那裡的玩偶。

And doll number two is supposed to be in this dump? Rats in Staten Island live better than this.

=> 第二個娃娃應該是在這個轉儲?史坦頓島的大鼠比這更好。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Whos there? - Police, open the door.

=> 誰在那? - 警察,打開門

- You Oliver Peele? - Yeah.

=> - 你是奧利弗·皮爾? - 是的。

We need to come inside.

=> 我們需要進來

- Why? Whats going on? Step inside.

=> - 為什麼?這是怎麼回事?走進去

- What is this place? What? Do you mind turning down the music? Man, this is crazy.

=> - 這是什麼地方?什麼?你介意拒絕音樂嗎?男人,這是瘋了。

Hey, little girl Hey.

=> 嘿,小女孩嘿。

A little girl went missing yesterday afternoon.

=> 一個小女孩昨天下午失蹤了。

Where were you? Here probably.

=> 你去哪了?這裡可能。

You got anybody to verify that? Wait a minute.

=> 你有任何人來驗證?等一下。

Hey, Reagan.

=> 嘿,里根

Change me.

=> 改變我自己。

Im wet.

=> 我很濕。

The sample.

=> 例子。

- He has his.

=> - 他有他的。

Its not him.

=> 不是他。

- You cant take that.

=> - 你不能接受

- Im not done with it yet.

=> - 我還沒有完成。

- Be my guest.

=> - 別客氣。

Lets go.

=> 我們走吧。

Arent you a little old to be playing with dolls? Im a reviewer for World of Dolls Magazine? Oh.

=> 你是不是有點玩洋娃娃?我是「玩偶世界」雜誌的評論員?哦。

I know what youre thinking, but mothers rely on me.

=> 我知道你在想什麼,但母親依靠我。

Reagan.

=> 里根。

We found it? Hey, doll number three.

=> 我們找到了?嘿,玩偶三號。

Toy salesman named Donald Banse.

=> 玩具推銷員命名唐納德·班塞。

No, thats great.

=> 不,那很好。

Put it out there, yeah.

=> 把它放在那裡,是的。

Whatd they get? A Florida drivers license, we got his prints and picture.

=> 他們得到了什麼?佛羅里達州的駕駛執照,我們得到了他的照片和照片。

Any local address? Wifes got a New York drivers license with an address in our own backyard.

=> 任何本地地址?妻子拿到了紐約駕駛執照,在我們家後院的地址。

Should I radio in, let them know were back in service? Could you give me a minute to drink my coffee, kid? I was also your brother Joes training officer when he was a new boot.

=> 我應該收聽廣播嗎,讓他們知道我們正在服務?你能給我一分鐘喝咖啡嗎?當他是一個新的引導,我也是你的兄弟喬的訓練官員。

No kidding.

=> 沒有開玩笑

No, I didnt know that.

=> 不,我不知道。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Terrible thing, he got shot.

=> 可怕的是,他被槍殺了。

- Hes a good guy, your brother.

=> - 他是個好人,你的兄弟。

- Yeah, he was.

=> - 是的,他是。

Good guy.

=> 好小子。

So I hear you went to Harvard.

=> 所以我聽說你去了哈佛。

What are you doing on the beat? Trying to see how the real people live? - Writing a book? - Its in the blood, I suppose.

=> 你在做什麼節拍?試圖看看真實的人如何生活? - 寫一本書? - 我想是在血液里。

Well, Harvard, thats something were gonna have to find out.

=> 哈佛,那是我們必須要知道的。

Dont think just because your old mans the boss, Im gonna be cutting you any slack.

=> 不要只因為你的老頭就是老闆,我會削減你的任何懈怠。

Youre gonna earn it just like everyone else.

=> 你會像其他人一樣贏得它。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

- Yeah, Joe was a sweetheart.

=> - 是的,喬是一個甜心。

Now, your brother Danny, on the other hand - Dannys Danny.

=> 另一方面,你的兄弟丹尼 - 丹尼的丹尼。

- Hey, Harvard, I got the last word.

=> - 哈佛,哈哈,我說完了。

- Okay? - Yeah.

=> - 好的? - 是的。

Thirty-one George, reports of a female calling for help, West 4-5.

=> 三十一個喬治,報告一名女性呼籲幫助,西4-5。

- Thats us.

=> - 那是我們。

- Seems to be in distress What are you looking at me for? Get in the car.

=> - 似乎在困境中你在看我什麼?上車。

Go ahead.

=> 前進。

Im not seeing a white van.

=> 我沒有看到一輛白色的麵包車。

Mildred Banse? - Yeah.

=> Mildred Banse? - 是的。

Can I help you? - We need to talk to your husband.

=> 我能幫你嗎? - 我們需要跟你的丈夫談談

- Is he home? - No.

=> 他在家嗎? - 沒有

No, why? - Whats he done? - We just need to talk to him, thats all.

=> 沒有為什麼? - 他做了什麼? - 我們只需要跟他說話,就是這樣。

Do you mind if we look inside? Im telling you, I havent seen him in months.

=> 你介意看我們嗎?我告訴你,我幾個月沒見過他了。

Im divorcing the bastard.

=> 我正在和這個混蛋離婚。

I just sent him the last box of his stuff.

=> 我只是把他最後一盒東西寄給他。

Oh, yeah? Where? Inwood.

=> 哦耶?哪裡?伍德。

The Lincoln Arms.

=> 林肯胳膊。

But I dont know if hes still there.

=> 但是我不知道他是否還在那裡。

How much longer we got with this diabetes thing? Couple hours? If that.

=> 我們得了糖尿病多久了?幾個小時?如果說。

Teresas type 1 diabetes.

=> Teresa的1型糖尿病

She could die of insulin shock.

=> 她可能會死於胰島素休克。

Right up here.

=> 就在這裡

Right ahead on the right.

=> 就在右邊。

Lincoln Arms Hotel.

=> 林肯阿姆斯酒店。

Right there.

=> 在那裡。

No white van.

=> 沒有白色麵包車。

Blue van.

=> 藍色麵包車。

Yeah? Maybe white van, blue paint job.

=> 是嗎?也許白色麵包車,藍色的油漆工作。

- Theres something inside.

=> - 裡面有東西

- He fixed the crack in the window.

=> 他把裂縫固定在窗戶上

Gonna have to fix this one too.

=> 也必須修復這一個。

Shes not here.

=> 她不在這裡

Whats this? - A communion dress.

=> 這是什麼? - 一件聖餐禮服

- Votive candles.

=> - 奉獻蠟燭。

The good news is, he didnt light them yet.

=> 好消息是,他還沒有點亮他們。

Lets check inside.

=> 我們來看看裡面。

Close it up.

=> 關閉它。

Police.

=> 警察。

Open up.

=> 打開。

- Donald Banse? - Yes, I am.

=> - 唐納德·班斯? - 對,我是。

- How can I help you? - Were coming inside.

=> - 我怎麼幫你? - 我們進來了

- Step aside.

=> - 走開。

Hes packing his bags.

=> 他正在收拾行李。

You going somewhere? Hey, wheres the little girl? - Dont know what youre talking about.

=> 你去哪裡?嘿,小女孩呢? - 不知道你在說什麼。

You do.

=> 你做。

When you snatched her, you dropped your doll.

=> 當你抓住她的時候,你放下了你的娃娃。

- Now, where is she? - A doll was stolen from my van.

=> - 現在,她在哪裡? - 我的麵包車上有一個玩偶被偷走了

I was gonna give it to my niece.

=> 我要把它給我的侄女。

The van that you painted blue and changed the window on? I dont have to talk, I know my rights.

=> 你塗藍色的麵包車,改變了窗口?我不必說話,我知道我的權利。

- Dont talk to us then.

=> - 那就不要跟我們說話。

- What are you doing? - The wall.

=> - 你在做什麼? - 牆壁。

- Are you arresting me? You have the right to remain silent.

=> - 你逮捕了我嗎?你有保持沉默的權利。

Anything you say may be used against Fine.

=> 你所說的任何話都可能被用來對付罰款。

Fine.

=> 精細。

Good.

=> 好。

Take me downtown.

=> 帶我去市中心。

My lawyerll have me out in an hour.

=> 我的律師會在一個小時之內讓我出去。

And then maybe I will see my little niece.

=> 然後,也許我會看到我的小侄女。

What did you say? Hey, hey, hey, come on.

=> 你說什麼?嘿,嘿,嘿,來吧。

- Come here, come here.

=> - 過來,來這裡

- Get off me.

=> - 下車。

Lets take him downtown.

=> 讓我們把他帶到市中心。

- Get off me.

=> - 下車。

- Lets take him downtown.

=> - 我們帶他去市中心

- Go call it in.

=> - 去打電話吧

- Lets take him downtown.

=> - 我們帶他去市中心

- We dont have time.

=> - 我們沒有時間

The girl needs insulin.

=> 這個女孩需要胰島素。

Go outside and call it in.

=> 去外面打電話

Hey, you gonna tell me where she is? All right, get in there.

=> 嘿,你會告訴我她在哪裡?好的,進去吧。

Get in there.

=> 進到那裡去。

- Where is she? - Go to hell.

=> - 她在哪? - 去死吧。

You first.

=> 你先。

Im gonna give you one last chance to tell me where she is right now.

=> 我會給你最後一次機會告訴我她現在在哪裡。

- I dont know.

=> - 我不知道。

- No? You ready to talk now? This storage locker were going to, the name he rented it under, Monsignor Nicholas, patron saint of kids.

=> - 沒有?你準備好現在說話?我們要去的這個儲物櫃,他租的那個名字,尼古拉神父,孩子們的守護神。

- My God, I am heartily sorry Hey, shut up you.

=> - 我的上帝,我很抱歉嘿,閉嘴。

for having offended - Hey.

=> 冒犯了 - 嘿。

Teresa? Teresa? Hey, Teresa, wake up.

=>特雷莎?特雷莎?嘿,特麗莎醒來

Wake up.

=> 醒來。

No, its okay.

=> 不,沒關係。

Its okay.

=> 沒關係。

Youre safe now.

=> 你現在很安全。

Im a police officer, okay? Im gonna get you home, all right? Put this on you, all right? Here we go.

=> 我是警察,好嗎?我要把你送回家,好嗎?把這個放在你身上,好嗎?開始了。

Im gonna take this off really quick, okay? Its gonna hurt a little bit, but hold on.

=> 我會很快把這個關掉,好嗎?它會受到一點傷害,但堅持下去。

Okay, all right.

=> 好的,好的。

Youre gonna come with me now.

=> 你現在要和我一起去。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

- Youre gonna be okay.

=> - 你會沒事的。

Wheres my mama? Youre gonna see her real soon.

=> 我的媽媽在哪裡?你會很快看到她的真實。

- Come on.

=> - 來吧。

- Wheres my mama? Its okay.

=> - 我媽媽在哪裡?沒關係。

Listen, these are doctors.

=> 聽著,這些是醫生。

Theyre gonna take you to the hospital, your mama and papa are gonna be waiting.

=> 他們會帶你去醫院,你的媽媽和爸爸會在等待。

She needs insulin right away.

=> 她馬上需要胰島素。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

We won one.

=> 我們贏了一個。

Yeah, we did.

=> 是的,我們做到了。

Doesnt get much better than that.

=> 沒有比這更好。

Police brutality! He tried to drown me.

=> 警察暴行!他試圖淹死我。

This officer right here tried to drown me.

=> 這個官員在這裡試圖淹死我。

He shoved my head in a toilet.

=> 他把我的頭推進了廁所。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Adelman, you have emergency motions to bring in this case? Your Honor, well be filing a Henley motion, that any statement my client made or any physical evidence obtained was done so through the use of excessive force.

=> 阿德爾曼,你有緊急動作來引入這種情況?您的榮譽,我們將提交亨利議案,我的客戶所作的任何陳述或獲得的任何實物證據都是通過使用過度武力來完成的。

Specifically, an officer waterboarded my client.

=> 具體來說,一名官員為我的客戶放水。

- In a toilet.

=> - 在廁所里

- Thats a serious allegation.

=> - 這是一個嚴重的指控。

I have photographs taken at the time of the arrest, Your Honor.

=> 我有逮捕時拍的照片,你的榮譽。

Your Honor, the officer contends that the accused was resisting arrest.

=> 你的榮譽,這名官員辯稱,被告正在抵制逮捕。

Looks pretty banged up to me.

=> 看起來很惹人注目。

Since all of the states evidence is inadmissible, our final motion is the case be dismissed, and Mr.

=> 既然國家的所有證據都是不可接受的,我們的最後一個議案就是被駁回的。

Banse be released from custody immediately.

=> 禁令立即釋放。

You make a compelling case, Mr.

=> 你提出一個令人信服的例子,

Adelman.

=> 阿德爾曼。

No, Your Honor.

=> 不,你的榮譽

The accused confessed to kidnapping the girl, and led us to where he had her imprisoned.

=> 被告人承認綁架了這個女孩,並把我們帶到了他被囚禁的地方。

Ms.

=> 女士。

Boyle, as heinous as I find the accuseds actions, you know the law as well as I do.

=> 波伊爾,因為我發現被指控者的行為令人髮指,你也知道我的法律。

Any confession illegally coerced is inadmissible, and with no admissible evidence, we have no basis to hold him.

=> 任何非法脅迫的供認都是不可接受的,沒有可接受的證據,我們沒有理由持有他。

State pleads for more time, Your Honor.

=> 國家懇求更多的時間,你的榮譽。

- Your Honor - We dont want this individual on the street.

=> - 你的榮譽 - 我們不希望這個人在街上。

At the same time, an officer seems to have taken the law into his own hands, which we cannot abide.

=> 同時,一名軍官似乎已經掌握了我們不能遵守的法律。

We are looking at the weekend.

=> 我們正在看周末。

Im gonna schedule a hearing on this case for Monday afternoon.

=> 我將在星期一下午安排這個案件的聽證會。

If the state cannot marshal some admissible evidence to indict by then, I will have no choice but to let the accused go.

=> 如果當時國家不能拿出一些可以接受的證據來起訴,我就別無選擇,只能讓被告去了。

- Hey, what happened? - What happened? - Disaster, thats what happened.

=> - 發生什麼了? - 發生了什麼?災難發生了什麼

- Stop the dramatics, tell me.

=> - 停止戲劇,告訴我。

- What did you think you were doing? - I was saving a little girls life.

=> - 你以為你在做什麼? - 我正在拯救一個小女孩的生命。

So this pervert can go prey on some other girl? Hes gonna walk because you trashed all the evidence.

=> 所以這個色狼可以在別的女孩身上掠奪嗎?他會走,因為你拋棄了所有的證據。

We didnt trash the evidence.

=> 我們沒有垃圾證據。

We got the van in custody.

=> 我們拿到了這輛麵包車。

CSUs all over it for DNA and fibers.

=> 科羅拉多州立大學遍布DNA和纖維。

Yeah, you better hope they find something or you find something.

=> 是的,你最好希望他們找到一些東西,或者找到一些東西。

You have until Monday.

=> 你一直到星期一。

- What do you mean until Monday? - Monday.

=> - 你星期一到底是什麼意思?星期一

Because thats when theyre gonna let the scumbag go.

=> 因為那是當他們要讓這個卑鄙的人去的時候

- You crossed the line, Danny.

=> - 你過河了,丹尼。

- Hey, get off my case.

=> - 嘿,下車我的情況。

Ill be getting off.

=> 我會下車。

Youre my brother.

=> 你是我的兄弟

Ill have to recuse myself if this goes to trial.

=> 如果這個審判,我將不得不迴避自己。

But thats a really big "if," isnt it? Anybody home? - Hey, Dad.

=> 但是這是一個很大的「如果」,不是嗎?有人在家嗎? - 嘿老爸。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

I got the meat here from Eddies for tomorrow.

=> 我明天從艾迪那裡得到了肉。

You should probably take it out about two hours before you go to mass.

=> 你大概應該在大約兩個小時之前把它拿出來。

I guess you heard.

=> 我猜你聽說過。

Not the best news.

=> 不是最好的消息。

No.

=> 沒有。

CSU scoured the van.

=> 科羅拉多州立大學衝上了麵包車

No fibers, not a single hair.

=> 沒有纖維,沒有一個單一的頭髮。

Guess I screwed up, huh? Internal Affairs is gonna have to get into this.

=> 猜猜我搞砸了吧?內部事務將不得不進入這一點。

Just so you know, Demarcus had nothing to do with it.

=> 你也知道,德馬庫斯與此無關。

I told him to call it in.

=> 我告訴他叫它進來

This whole thing will go down a lot easier if you nail this guy.

=> 如果你釘住這個傢伙,整個事情就會變得容易多了。

- I know that, Dad, but I got nothing.

=> - 我知道,爸爸,但是我什麼也沒得到。

- Guy had a ritual.

=> - Guy有一個儀式。

Yeah, I mean, he had the candles, the dress, the communion thing, but thats it.

=> 是的,我的意思是,他有蠟燭,禮服,共融的東西,但就是這樣。

Well, maybe you should run it through ViCAP, see if theres any cold cases with the same MO? Just because the guy doesnt have a record, doesnt mean he didnt do it.

=> 那麼,也許你應該通過ViCAP來運行它,看看是否有相同的MO感冒病例?只是因為這個人沒有記錄,並不意味著他沒有做到這一點。

Right.

=> 對。

Because you dont just wake up one day at 50 and become a pervert.

=> 因為你不會在50歲時醒來,而變成一個變態。

Thats a welcome relief.

=> 這是一個可喜的解決辦法。

Thanks, chief.

=> 謝謝,首席。

Danny, you ever see that doctor? Well, you know, Ive been busy, Dad.

=> 丹尼,你見過那個醫生?那麼,你知道,我一直很忙,爸爸。

Theres no shame talking about what went on in Iraq.

=> 在伊拉克發生的事情沒有什麼可恥的。

Ill get around to it.

=> 我會解決它。

Dont forget about the meat.

=> 不要忘了肉。

No.

=> 沒有。

I agree.

=> 我同意。

Whitney, tell them where youve been.

=> 惠特尼,告訴他們你去過哪裡。

Shes been in Alberta, working on a takeover of a Canadian shale oil outfit.

=> 她曾在阿爾伯塔省工作,收購加拿大頁岩油服裝。

Jamies the one with the exciting new gig though, right? Yeah, how was life on the mean streets today, Jaimer? A guy pushed this kid down a flight of stairs.

=> 傑米是一個令人興奮的新演出,但是,對吧?是的,Jaimer今天過得怎麼樣?一個人把這個孩子推下樓梯。

Kids paralyzed.

=> 孩子癱瘓。

Theres some bad people out there.

=> 那裡有一些壞人。

I need a cigarette.

=> 我需要一支香煙。

Excuse me, guys.

=> 對不起,夥計們。

Syd.

=> 西德妮。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

I know this isnt easy for you, Syd.

=> 我知道這對你來說不容易,Syd。

What did your mother call it, my little bait and switch? Fall for a Harvard lawyer and you end up with a cop on the beat.

=> 你母親叫什麼,我的小誘餌和開關?對於哈佛大學的律師來說,你最終會得到一個警察。

It isnt about the status or the money or any of that stuff.

=> 這不是關於地位,金錢或任何東西。

I was cheering my head off for you at graduation along with everybody else.

=> 和其他人一樣,我在畢業的時候為你歡呼。

Just Afterwards, I started thinking about your brother Joe.

=> 剛過,我開始考慮你的兄弟喬。

The reality finally hit me that youre gonna be out there every day.

=> 現實終於打到我,你會每天都在外面。

Its where I wanna be.

=> 這是我想成為的地方。

Really, I always wanted to be a cop.

=> 真的,我一直想成為一名警察。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey, were gonna be okay.

=> 嘿,我們會好起來的。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Most of these kidnaps are custodial.

=> 這些綁架大多是監禁的。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

I got something.

=> 我有東西。

Cold case.

=> 冷的情況。

Tampa, Florida.

=> 佛羅里達州坦帕市。

Catholic girl right around Teresas age went missing.

=> 天主教女孩在特蕾莎的時代正在失蹤。

Body never found.

=> 身體從未找到。

- When Banse was living there? - What a coincidence.

=> - 當班斯住在那裡? - 真巧。

You keep looking for open cases.

=> 你一直在尋找開放的案例。

Im gonna call down to Tampa, try to get police records, news coverage.

=> 我會打電話到坦帕,試著拿警察記錄和新聞報道。

Gotta be something that we can find to tie the guy to this crime.

=> 得到一些我們可以找到的東西,以配合這個人犯這個罪行。

How many times have we set this table together? A million.

=> 我們幾次把這張桌子放在一起?一百萬。

I remember the first time we didnt set a place for Grandma.

=> 我記得第一次我們沒有給奶奶設置一個地方。

Yeah, I know.

=> 是的,我知道。

I miss her too.

=> 我也想念她。

I wish you had met my Grandma Rose.

=> 我希望你見過我的奶奶羅斯。

She was such a riot.

=> 她是這樣的暴動。

This is her china, you know.

=> 你知道,這是她的中國。

Where is everybody? That roast is not gonna wait.

=> 大家都去哪了?那烤肉不會等。

Boys, guys.

=> 男孩們,夥計們

Dinner.

=> 晚餐。

Better get those rolls before theyre incinerated.

=> 在焚燒之前,最好先弄清這些卷。

Sit next to me at this end of the table.

=> 坐在我旁邊的桌子旁邊。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Hey, Im good to go.

=> 嘿,我很好走。

Something smells awfully good, and it aint this pipsqueak.

=> 有什麼東西味道很好,這不是這個pipsqueak。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

Grandpa, can I sit next to you? Sure, squirt.

=> 爺爺,我可以坐在你旁邊嗎?當然,噴。

Staten Island isnt the other side of the world.

=> 史泰登島不是世界的另一邊。

Wouldnt kill you to come to our house one Sunday.

=> 星期天不會殺了你來我們家。

- Hey, all.

=> - 大家好。

- Hey, Jamie.

=> - 嘿,傑米。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Here he is.

=> 他在這裡。

Finally.

=> 最後。

Wheres your girl? Greenwich with her folks.

=> 你的女孩呢?格林威治和她的家人。

More for us then.

=> 那麼對我們更是如此。

- Hey, wheres Danny? - He said he would try to make it.

=> - 嘿,丹尼呢? - 他說他會儘力去做的。

You all know, right? I could strangle him.

=> 你們都知道,對吧?我可以掐死他

No strangling on Sunday, okay, sunshine? Okay, Pops.

=> 星期天沒有扼殺,好嗎,陽光?好的,流行音樂。

- Danny did what he had to do.

=> 丹尼做了他必須做的事情。

- Well, I knew you would take his side.

=> - 我知道你會支持他的。

- I say what I think.

=> - 我說出我的想法。

- Yeah, and look where it got you.

=> - 是的,看看它在哪裡。

Jamie? Bless us for these gifts which we are about to receive from your bountiful hands through Christ our Lord, amen.

=> 傑米?祝福我們從我們的主阿,你們豐盛的手中接受這些恩賜。

Amen.

=> 阿門。

Real food.

=> 真正的食物。

- I dont want any beans.

=> - 我不想要任何豆子

- Yes, you do.

=> - 是的你是。

Ill tell you where it got me.

=> 我會告訴你它在哪裡。

I got a clean conscience and I can sleep at night.

=> 我有一個良知,我可以在晚上睡覺。

- Where what got you? - Moms mad at him - because he took your side.

=> - 你在哪裡? - 媽媽生他的氣 - 因為他站在你身邊。

- Okay, Nicky, stay out of it.

=> - 好吧,尼基,不要離開。

- Your moms riding on her high horse.

=> - 你媽媽騎著她的高馬。

Dont make this about me.

=> 不要這樣對我。

Im not the one that slapped some guy around.

=> 我不是那個毆打某個人的人。

What do you know about it? Dad stuck somebodys head in a toilet? I know youre supposed to be enforcing the law, not making it up.

=> 你知道些什麼?爸爸把頭埋在馬桶里?我知道你應該執行法律,而不是彌補。

You have no idea what goes on.

=> 你不知道發生了什麼。

You only know what you think you know.

=> 你只知道你認為你知道的。

- The laws are there for a reason.

=> - 法律是有原因的。

Yeah, to protect the criminals.

=> 是的,保護罪犯。

No, to protect society from a police state.

=> 不,為了保護社會免受警察的威脅。

Blah, blah, blah.

=> 等等等等等等。

- Such a jerk.

=> - 這樣的混蛋

- Hey, screw you, Erin.

=> - 嘿,擰你,艾琳。

- Screw you.

=> - 去你的。

- Screw you.

=> - 去你的。

- You dont know what I had to - This is Sunday dinner.

=> - 你不知道我要做什麼 - 這是星期天的晚餐。

Not a free-for-all.

=> 不是免費的。

Lets keep it civil.

=> 讓我們保持文明。

Dad, if youre allowed to use force and torture, then you corrupt the moral fiber of the culture.

=> 爸爸,如果你被允許使用武力和酷刑,那麼你腐敗的文化的道德纖維。

Nobodys in favor of torture.

=> 沒有人贊成酷刑。

The issue is the use of enhanced interrogation, is it ever justified? I say no, and so does John McCain, by the way.

=> 問題是使用強化審訊,是否有理由?順便說一下,我說不,麥凱恩也是這樣。

Okay then, you got a ticking bomb.

=> 好吧,你有一個滴答作響的炸彈。

That guy over planted it.

=> 那傢伙種了它。

Lives are at stake.

=> 生命危在旦夕。

Are his rights more important than innocent victims? Of course not.

=> 他的權利比無辜的受害者更重要嗎?當然不是。

See? Jamie, what do you think? You got a law degree.

=> 看到?傑米,你覺得呢?你有法律學位

And a gun now too.

=> 還有一把槍呢

And its a lot of power.

=> 而且這是很大的權力。

You dont govern it, Erins right.

=> 艾琳的權利,你不治理它。

Its a slippery slope.

=> 這是一個滑坡。

You just wait, little brother.

=> 你等一下,小弟弟

One night you chase some guy down a dark alley and that little object in his hand? Maybe its a cell phone, maybe its not.

=> 有一天晚上,你在黑暗的小巷裡追了幾個人,手裡拿著那個小東西?也許這是一個手機,也許不是。

Its true, I can say whatever I want, but I dont know what I wouldve done in his position.

=> 這是事實,我可以說任何我想說的,但是我不知道我會怎麼做。

I gotta go, Dad.

=> 爸爸,我得走了

Is something up? The evidence from Tampa came in.

=> 有事嗎?坦帕的證據進來了。

You want a sandwich? You barely touched your food.

=> 你想要一個三明治?你幾乎沒有碰到你的食物。

No, thanks.

=> 不用了,謝謝。

Ill see you boys later.

=> 晚些時候我會見到你們的。

- Bye.

=> - 再見

- Bye.

=> - 再見

Let me ask you one question, Erin.

=> 艾琳,讓我問你一個問題。

What if it wouldve been Nicky? She had 24 hours left, what would you want me to do? - Me? - Thats not fair.

=> 如果這將是尼基?她還剩24個小時,你想要我做什麼? - 我? - 這不公平。

Be honest.

=> 說實話。

Some guy snatches her, I got a hold of him and he wont talk? Give me a break.

=> 有人抓住了她,我抓住了他,他不會說話?給我休息一下

Nicky? You dont have to worry.

=> 尼基?你不必擔心。

- Theyd throw her back in ten minutes.

=> - 他們在十分鐘內把她扔回去。

- Thats not funny.

=> - 這不好笑。

- Thanks, Grandpa.

=> - 謝謝爺爺

Im gonna go watch TV.

=> 我要去看電視。

Nicky, you were not excused.

=> 尼基,你沒有原諒。

Nicky.

=> 尼基。

Nicky.

=> 尼基。

Come on, please? Sean, you need to get back here.

=> 拜託,拜託?肖恩,你需要回到這裡。

Can we eat dessert in front of the TV? I got a nice end piece here.

=> 我們可以在電視機前吃甜品嗎?我在這裡得到了一個不錯的結局。

Give it to me.

=> 把它給我。

One for the sauce, one for me after that fracas.

=> 一個是醬汁,一個是我之後的那個碎肉。

- Jamie? Dont mind if I do.

=> - 傑米?不介意,如果我這樣做。

That kid.

=> 那小子

Ill tell pop to put a governor on the motor.

=> 我會告訴流行音樂,把一個州長放在電機上。

Teenage girls are sensitive creatures, if I remember correctly.

=> 如果我沒有記錯,十幾歲的女孩是敏感的生物。

Ive got 25 cases on my desk, and divorce papers that my ex wont sign, and a brother who thinks Im Miss Goody Two-shoes? I mean, doesnt he know that I would shoot this guy myself? - Tough week, huh? - Yeah.

=> 我辦公桌上有25個案子,和我前任不會簽署的文件離婚,還有一個兄弟認為我是Goody雙鞋?我的意思是,他不知道我會自己槍殺這個人嗎? - 艱難的一周,是吧? - 是的。

Sometimes I wish I could just go upstairs to my old room and crawl under the covers like I never left.

=> 有時候,我希望我能夠上樓到我的舊房間,像我從未離開過的那樣爬在蓋子下面。

The natives are getting restless out there.

=> 當地人在那裡變得焦躁不安。

Are you guys drinking or making dessert? Drinking.

=> 你們是在喝還是在做點心?喝。

Id better go help.

=> 我最好去幫忙。

Your fellow grad with the sharpshooter medal, shes a babe.

=> 你的神射手獎章的同胞畢業,她是一個寶貝。

Who, Maria? Romano? - Good friend? - Friend.

=> 誰,瑪麗亞?羅馬諾? - 好朋友? - 朋友。

How about you, Dad? You got any good friends in your life? Not a day goes by without me thinking about your mom and what shes missing.

=> 爸爸,你呢?你生命中有好朋友嗎?沒有一天,沒有我想你的媽媽和她失蹤。

Seeing the kids grow up and grandkids and Yeah.

=> 看到孩子長大了,孫子們也是。

The ship is in, huh? Yeah.

=> 船在嗎?是啊。

Files, tapes, field interviews, photos.

=>文件,磁帶,現場採訪,照片。

Yeah, all that technology, and what does it come down to? A couple of cops and some beat-up old boxes.

=> 是的,所有的技術,它是什麼?幾個警察和一些打舊箱子。

Jameson Reagan? Whats going on? Im Special Agent Cisco.

=> 詹姆森·里根?這是怎麼回事?我是思科的特工。

This is Agent Anderson.

=> 這是安德森特工。

Wed like to talk to you for a minute.

=> 我們想和你談談一下。

About what? You ever see one of these before? - What is that? - Its what they give a cop when initiated into a group called the Blue Templar.

=> 關於什麼?你以前見過其中之一嗎? - 那是什麼? - 當他們發起一個叫做藍色聖堂武士的小組時,他們給了警察。

The Blue Templar? I thought that was a fairy tale.

=> 藍色聖堂武士?我以為那是一個童話。

My grandfather used to tell me stories about that when I was a kid.

=> 當我還是個孩子的時候,我的祖父曾經告訴過我這個故事。

A secret society inside the New York Police Department.

=> 紐約警察局內的一個秘密社團

They were real.

=> 他們是真實的。

They took care of their own and they cleaned up Dodge.

=> 他們照顧自己,並清理道奇。

But now weve connected them with extortion, stealing drug evidence, cash, murder for hire.

=> 但是現在我們把他們與敲詐勒索,竊取毒品證據,現金,謀殺招聘掛鉤。

My father know about this? Youre investigating the department and you havent told my father? We dont know how wide this spreads or how high it goes.

=> 我父親知道這個?你正在調查部門,你沒有告訴我的父親?我們不知道這個傳播的範圍有多廣,有多高。

Thats why we need somebody on the inside.

=> 這就是為什麼我們需要內部的人。

- Im out of here.

=> 我離開這裡

Wait a minute.

=> 等一下。

Theres something you should hear.

=> 有什麼你應該聽到的。

Its me.

=> 是我。

I think Im in.

=> 我想我在...

Ill let you know when I get a location so I can wire up.

=> 當我得到一個位置,我會讓你知道,所以我可以連線。

Its me.

=> 是我。

I think Im in.

=> 我想我在...

Ill let you know when I get a location so I can wire up.

=> 當我得到一個位置,我會讓你知道,所以我可以連線。

Thats my brother Joe.

=> 那是我的兄弟喬。

This was his last message to us, the day before he was killed.

=> 這是他在去世前一天的最後一個消息。

He was working with you? Your brother wasnt killed in a bust gone bad.

=> 他在和你一起工作?你的兄弟沒有被殺死,

They made him, then they killed him.

=> 他們造了他,然後他們殺了他。

We thought you might wanna come work for us and finish what he started.

=> 我們以為你可能想為我們工作,完成他開始的工作。

Were only halfway through the Tampa evidence, guys.

=> 我們只是通過坦帕證據的一半,夥計們。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Manieri.

=> Manieri。

- Come on, wake up.

=> - 來吧,醒來。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

We got three hours left before this creep Banse walks.

=> 在這個蔓延的Banse走之前,我們還剩下了三個小時。

All right, all right.

=> 好的,好的。

Anybody find anything yet? Man, I am seeing double, Reagan.

=> 有人找到任何東西了嗎?男人,我看到里根,里根。

Yeah, me too.

=> 我也是。

Hey, look whos here.

=> 嘿,看看誰在這裡。

There he is.

=> 他在那。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

- How you doing? We brought you a cake.

=> - 你好嗎?我們給你帶來了一個蛋糕。

You brought me a cake? Did you bake this all by yourself? You did, huh? Thank you.

=> 你給我來一個蛋糕?你自己烤了這一切嗎?你做到了,嗯?謝謝。

We are so grateful you saved our baby.

=> 我們非常感激你拯救了我們的寶貝。

Glad shes home safe with her family now.

=> 很高興她現在和家人一起安全。

Thank you so much.

=> 非常感謝。

Would you like to have a tour of this big police station? Yeah? Officer, would you take them around? Ill see you soon, okay? Tell me that doesnt make it all worth it.

=> 你想參觀一下這個大派出所嗎?是嗎?主任,你會帶他們嗎?我很快會見到你,好嗎?告訴我,這並不值得。

Except Im gonna be the guy that puts that creep Banse back on the street.

=> 除了我會成為那個讓蔓延的Banse回到街上的傢伙。

Some other little girls gonna end up like our cold case here in Florida.

=> 其他一些小女孩最終會像我們在佛羅里達州的寒冷的情況一樣。

- Demarcus.

=> - 德馬庫斯

- Yeah? - Come look at this.

=> - 是嗎? - 來看看這個。

- What? This picture.

=> - 什麼?這張照片。

Girl in Florida.

=> 女孩在佛羅里達。

Look at that.

=> 看那個。

The cross.

=> 十字。

The necklace.

=> 項鏈。

Lets take a ride.

=> 我們搭車吧。

I cant believe this is happening.

=> 我不敢相信這一切正在發生。

My husband isnt a monster.

=> 我的丈夫不是一個怪物。

We dont even know yet how many other children he mightve took.

=> 我們甚至不知道他可能帶了多少其他的孩子。

Mrs.

=> 太太。

Banse, were gonna have to take a look at the necklace.

=> 班斯,我們得看看項鏈。

The girls parents said her name, Kathy, was engraved on the back.

=> 女孩的父母說她的名字凱西背上刻著。

My husband said thats because its an antique.

=> 我的丈夫說這是因為它是一個古董。

We need the cross for evidence, maam.

=> 我們需要交叉證據,夫人。

Could you remove it, please? Mrs.

=> 你能把它刪除嗎?太太。

Banse, please.

=> 拜納斯,拜託。

The attorney generals office, please.

=> 請問總檢察長辦公室

Hi, Jay.

=> 嗨,周杰倫

Its Erin Boyle, Manhattan DAs office.

=> 曼哈頓DA辦公室的Erin Boyle。

We want your office to initiate proceedings to extradite Donald Banse to Florida for murder with special circumstance.

=> 我們希望你的辦公室啟動程序引渡唐納德·班澤到佛羅里達州的特殊情況謀殺。

We have the cross that Kathy MacDonald was wearing when she disappeared in 2005.

=> 我們有凱西麥當勞在2005年失蹤時穿的那個十字架。

Banse gave it to his wife around that time.

=> 班塞斯在那個時候把它交給了他的妻子。

Tampa police have located what are believed to be the girls remains in a storage container in Orlando registered in Banses alias.

=> 坦帕警方找到了被認為是該女孩的遺體的一個存放在奧蘭多註冊的別名中的存儲容器。

Appreciate it.

=> 欣賞它。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

- Yeah? - Yeah.

=> - 是嗎? - 是的。

Beautiful.

=> 美麗。

Theyre not shy about exercising capital punishment down in Florida.

=> 他們在佛羅里達州執行死刑並不害羞。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Its a happy outcome, this time.

=> 這次是一個快樂的結果。

- Just give me this one, will you? - You dont get it, do you? Say hello to the ACLU for me.

=> - 給我這個,好嗎? - 你不明白,是嗎?向我問好ACLU。

Youre the one thats gonna need a lawyer, Danny.

=> 你是那個需要律師的人,丹尼。

You wanna talk about that? - Probably.

=> 你想談談嗎? - 可能。

- Probably.

=> - 可能。

Thanks, sis.

=> 謝謝,姐姐。

See you.

=> 再見。

Whoo! Sorry, train was stalled.

=> 喔!對不起,火車停了下來。

Thats okay, coffees still hot.

=> 沒關係,咖啡還是很熱的。

Any luck? No.

=> 運氣好的話?沒有。

Damn fish must be changing shifts.

=> 該死的魚必須改變班次。

- Beautiful spot, isnt it? - Caught a lot of fish here.

=> - 美麗的景點,不是嗎? - 這裡釣了很多魚

- Just not today.

=> - 不是今天。

- Just not today.

=> - 不是今天。

Jamie, you know when you asked me if I was seeing anybody? I was not forthcoming.

=> 傑米,當你問我是否見到任何人時,你知道嗎?我不是即將到來的。

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

- Because I am.

=> - 因為我是。

Thats great.

=> 那很棒。

Good.

=> 好。

I hate keeping secrets.

=> 我討厭保守秘密。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

So, Jamie, whats going on? - What do you mean? - Come on, Im your father.

=> 那麼,傑米,發生了什麼事? - 你什麼意思? - 來吧,我是你的父親。

Are you having second thoughts about wearing the uniform? No.

=> 你有穿制服的第二個想法嗎?沒有。

No.

=> 沒有。

Just everythings new.

=> 一切都是新的。

- That TO of mines a piece of work.

=> - 那是我的一件作品。

- Renzulli.

=> - Renzulli

What, you keeping tabs on me? I got a vested interest.

=> 什麼,你盯著我?我得到了既得利益。


推薦閱讀:

【視頻】看《老友記》學英語:第一季第一集筆記
寫文章的目的是為了炫耀我看完了權力的遊戲
《X戰警:天賜》有哪些細節值得注意?
有人說他變態,我卻覺得很美
如何評價美劇破產姐妹?

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |