標籤:

[美劇] 惡魔島/Alcatraz 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 惡魔島/Alcatraz 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

去年九月份,《好萊塢報道》稱《惡魔島》描述的是「歷史上最神秘、最臭名昭著的監獄:阿爾卡特

拉斯」。幾個月之後,《好萊塢報道》對該劇的描述又改成「一群阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的囚犯和獄警50年前神秘失蹤並在當代出現,聯邦調查局派人追蹤他們的下落

並調查整個事件的真相」。

  上面的劇情描述未提到「時間旅行」,而且Fox也從未公布對演員的要求--如果Fox要求「演員年輕」(例如20-30歲),那麼[展開全文]

去年九月份,《好萊塢報道》稱《惡魔島》描述的是「歷史上最神秘、最臭名昭著的監獄:阿爾卡特

拉斯」。幾個月之後,《好萊塢報道》對該劇的描述又改成「一群阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的囚犯和獄警50年前神秘失蹤並在當代出現,聯邦調查局派人追蹤他們的下落

並調查整個事件的真相」。

  上面的劇情描述未提到「時間旅行」,而且Fox也從未公布對演員的要求--如果Fox要求「演員年輕」(例如20-30歲),那麼這部劇集肯

定存在「時間旅行」之類的元素。有意思的是,去年十二月份Fox秘密招募Johny Coyne和Jason Butler

Harner分別飾演阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的獄長和副獄長。Jason Butler

Harner非常年輕--除非他只出現在回憶情節里,否則「時間旅行」似乎是不可避免的(畢竟有50年的跨度)。

  J.J.Abrams在一次訪談中透露,劇情將涉及五十年前的一樁怪事,甚至會提到19世紀(事實上該劇的第一個鏡頭就發生在19世紀)。他還表示部分鏡頭會在真正的阿爾卡特拉斯監獄取景,但大多數鏡頭是布景。

  有好事者對阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的歷史進行了研究,發現在這座監獄建立之前,阿爾卡特拉斯島曾經是當地土著居民用來「流放」不受歡迎者的「隔離區」。如此看來,這座島在建立監獄之前就已經是監獄了。

  最近劇組已經開始拍攝該劇的試映集,據稱他們邀請很多遊客、唐人街的路人和正式演員一起在阿爾卡特拉斯島的渡口拍了兩天。劇組並未要求他們穿50年前的服裝,由此可推斷相關情節發生在現代(而不是50年前)。

  Sarah Jones扮演女主角Rebecca Madsen,新生代「J女郎」。《電視導刊》稱這個角色聰明睿智,但有點過分執著.

  來自《迷失》的Jorge Garcia扮演Diego Soto博士,嬉皮士,著名的阿爾卡特拉斯專家,Rebecca

Madsen的搭檔。這是一對非常非常古怪的搭檔(嬉皮士胖子+性感的神經質美女)……來自《超能英雄》的Santiago

Cabrera扮演Rebecca Madsen的未婚夫,一名警察。最近幾年很活躍的Sam Neill扮演一個秘密政府機構的官員Emerson

Hauser。Jonny Coyne扮演阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的獄長Edwin James。Jason Butler

Harner扮演阿爾卡特拉斯監獄的副獄長E.B. Tiller。可能是反派角色。(——天涯小築)

【劇本】:

On march 21, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed due to rising costs and decrepit facilities.

=>1963年3月21日,惡魔島正式關閉,由於成本上升和設施老化。

All the prisoners were transferred off the island Only, thats not what happened.

=> 所有的囚犯都被轉移到了島上,但事實並非如此。

Not at all.

=> 一點也不。

What the hell? What is it? Ready your weapon.

=> 我勒個去?它是什麼?準備好你的武器。

Whats happening? Two guards Always meet the transfer.

=> 發生了什麼?兩名看守總是遇到轉移。

Maybe they forgot.

=> 也許他們忘了。

This is Alcatraz.

=> 這是惡魔島。

No one forgets.

=> 沒有人忘記。

Is anyone here? Follow me.

=> 有人在嗎?跟著我。

Radio the station.

=> 收音機電台。

Tell them to send everyone.

=> 告訴他們發送每個人。

disappeared that night.

=> 那天晚上消失了。

They were never seen or heard from again Until now.

=> 直到現在,他們從來沒有見過或聽到過。

They stayed in their cells 24 hours a day.

=> 他們一天24小時呆在牢房裡。

Susie? Where the hell is she? Hey, buddy, you cant sleep in here.

=> 蘇茜?她到底在哪裡?嗨,夥計,你不能在這裡睡覺。

You got two minutes to get the hell outta here.

=> 你有兩分鐘的時間讓這裡失控

As I was saying, on March 21, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed due to rising costs Ticket, sir? Hope you had a nice time on the rock.

=> 正如我剛才所說,1963年3月21日,惡魔島正式因成本上漲而關閉,先生?希望你在岩石上過得愉快。

Inside "B" and "C" head count.

=> 裡面的「B」和「C」頭數。

- 14, inside "C".

=> - 14,在「C」裡面。

- First tier.

=> - 一線。

15, inside "C" second tier.

=> 15,在「C」第二層。

14, inside "B" first tier.

=> 14,在「B」的第一層。

Rack em! Toes on the line.

=> 架子!腳趾就行了。

25.

=> 25。

Move, move, move, move! Lets go! Not so fast, 2024.

=> 移動,移動,移動!我們走吧!沒有那麼快,2024年。

Shake it down.

=> 把它搖下來。

Its clean, Mr.

=> 這很乾凈,先生

Tiller.

=> 分櫱。

Clean, my ass.

=> 乾淨,我的屁股。

Thats not mine.

=> 那不是我的。

Take him away.

=> 把他帶走。

Todays visiting day.

=> 今天的訪問日。

Not for you.

=> 不適合你。

Tiller.

=> 分櫱。

Alcatraz Ep 1 - Pilot No! Madsen! Come on! Take my hand! Come on! Okay, all right.

=> 惡魔島劇集1 - 飛行員不!馬德森!來吧!抓住我的手!來吧!好的,好的。

Aah! Madsen.

=> 啊哈!馬德森。

Madsen.

=> 馬德森。

Detective Madsen.

=> 偵探Madsen。

You hear a word Ive been saying? Lieutenant, I respect you too much to say yes.

=> 你聽到一個我一直在說的話嗎?中尉,我太尊敬你了。

Youve been flying solo for three months.

=> 你已經獨自飛行了三個月。

Its time to get you partnered up again.

=> 現在是時候讓你再次合作。

Um, I just remembered that I have Sit.

=> 呃,我只記得我有坐。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Lets start with rivers.

=> 我們從河流開始。

Just coming off a stint in vice.

=> 只是在惡習中脫穎而出。

You know, I dont think rivers knows Im a detective here.

=> 你知道,我不認為河流知道我是一個偵探。

Hes always asking me to make him coffee.

=> 他總是要我給他煮咖啡。

How about Hollier? Too slow.

=> 霍利爾呢?太慢了。

- Fiveash.

=> - Fiveash。

- Too fast.

=> - 太快。

- Kheel.

=> - 謝爾。

- Too blond.

=> - 太金髮。

Wed look like the Hardy boys.

=> 我們看起來像哈代男孩。

LookWe all took a loss that day.

=> 那天我們都虧本了。

But you gotta stop blaming yourself.

=> 但是你不應該責怪自己。

I dont.

=> 我不。

I blame the guy that pushed him off the roof.

=> 我責備那個把他推下屋頂的傢伙。

Weve been through the mug shots.

=> 我們已經通過大杯鏡頭。

We followed every lead.

=> 我們跟隨每一個領先。

Its time to move on.

=> 現在是繼續前進的時候了。

Madsen, we got a homicide.

=> Madsen,我們遇到了一個兇殺案。

Youre up.

=> 你起來了

Um Youre right.

=> 你說得對。

Those are great choices.

=> 那些是很好的選擇。

Um I just Yeah, I know.

=> 嗯,我只是,我知道。

Give me the day, and Ill pick someone.

=> 給我一天,我會挑選一個人。

I promise.

=> 我承諾。

Thank you, lieutenant.

=> 謝謝你,中尉。

Who murders a guy whos already got one hip in the grave? Victims Elijah Bailey Tiller.

=> 誰殺了一個在墳墓里已經有一個臀部的人?受害者的以利亞貝利分櫱。

Folks called him E.

=> 人們叫他E.

B.

=>B.

78.

=> 78。

Neighbor says the door was open.

=> 鄰居說門是開著的。

Rebecca, the Vic he was a fed.

=> 麗貝卡,維克他是美聯儲。

All right, lets get all we can before we get tossed.

=> 好的,讓我們把我們所有的東西都拿走吧。

Youre done here.

=> 你在這裡完成。

Excuse me? The victim was a federal agent.

=> 打擾一下?受害者是聯邦特工。

- Were taking over.

=> - 我們正在接管。

- Says who? Says me.

=> - 誰說的?說我。

And you are? Emerson Hauser.

=> 你呢?愛默生豪瑟

Now, get out.

=> 現在,出去。

I dont leave a crime scene unless my immediate superior orders me to.

=> 除非我的上級命令我,否則我不會離開犯罪現場。

Okay, run along and play now.

=> 好,現在就跑吧

Thanks for being a dick about it.

=> 感謝您成為一個雞巴。

Jimmy, do me a favor? Run Emerson Hauser through the database.

=> 吉米,幫我一個忙嗎?通過資料庫運行Emerson Hauser。

I wanna know where he came from.

=> 我想知道他從哪裡來。

What are you gonna do? Jack Sylvane.

=> 你要去做什麼?傑克Sylvane。

Damn it.

=> 該死的。

Alcatraz.

=> 惡魔島。

Vics name was E.

=> Vic的名字是E.

B.

=>B.

Tiller.

=> 分櫱。

Deputy warden? Hmm.

=> 副監督?嗯。

Diego Soto.

=> 迭戈·索托。

Whats your story? Come on, come on, thats not fair.

=> 你的故事是什麼?來吧,來吧,這不公平。

Doc, you really wanna do that? Shh, shh, shh! Come on, come on, come on.

=> 醫生,你真的想這樣做?噓,噓,噓!來吧,來吧,來吧。

- There ya go.

=> - 你去了。

- Shut up.

=> - 閉嘴。

Oh! Youre too worried about the double-ups, doc.

=> 哦!你太擔心雙打,文件。

You just gotta shoot.

=> 你只是開槍。

You have to double up.

=> 你必須加倍。

Double-ups are key.

=> 加倍是關鍵。

Yeah, the high scores a pipe dream without the double-up.

=> 是的,高分是沒有雙重的管道夢想。

Of course, Im more partial to Pac-man, but maybe thats cause I like to eat.

=> 當然,我更偏向吃豆人,但也許這是因為我喜歡吃。

Diego Soto.

=> 迭戈·索托。

Will you marry me? Dr.

=> 你願意嫁給我嗎?博士

Diego Soto? Im way smarter than I look.

=> 迭戈·索托?我比我看起來更聰明。

Phds in criminal justice and civil war history.

=> Phds在刑事司法和內戰史上。

Four books on Alcatraz? Id say youre way smarter than we all look.

=> 四本關於惡魔島的書?我會說你比我們都看起來更聰明。

Im detective Rebecca Madsen.

=> 我是偵探麗貝卡·馬德森。

I was hoping to borrow you for a case.

=> 我希望借你一個案子。

These two look familiar? Yeah.

=> 這兩個看起來很熟悉?是啊。

Warden James and his deputy Tiller? James is long dead, but Tiller, hes still alive.

=> 詹姆斯和他的副手蒂勒?詹姆斯已經死了很久了,但是蒂勒,他還活著。

You ever do any research on an inmate named Jack Sylvane? Sylvane? That was one unlucky cat.

=> 你曾經對一個名叫Jack Sylvane的犯人做過任何研究嗎? Sylvane?那是一隻不幸的貓。

The guy was a World War II vet.

=> 這個人是二戰的獸醫。

Got sent to the rock for robbing a grocery store.

=> 因為搶劫一家雜貨店而被派往磐石。

Hows that a federal crime? Thats the unlucky part.

=> 那聯邦犯罪怎麼樣?這是不吉利的部分。

The store sold stamps.

=> 這家商店賣了郵票。

Which makes it a post office.

=> 這使得它成為一個郵局。

And feeding your family becomes a federal offense.

=> 餵養你的家庭成為聯邦罪行。

Sent him to leavenworth.

=> 把他送到leavenworth。

Another prisoner got frisky in the shower.

=> 另一名囚犯在洗澡時感到活潑。

Jack murders him.

=> 傑克謀殺了他。

Next stop, the rock.

=> 下一站,搖滾。

SoWhy all the interest in Jack Sylvane? E.

=> 為什麼Jack Sylvane的所有興趣? E.

B.

=>B.

Tiller was killed last night.

=> 蒂勒昨晚被殺害。

Sylvanes prints showed up at the scene.

=> Sylvane的版畫出現在現場。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

Thats just not possible.

=> 這是不可能的。

Why not? Cause Jack Sylvane died over 30 years ago.

=> 為什麼不?因為Jack Sylvane在30多年前去世了。

Okay, 2024, on your feet.

=> 好吧,2024年,你的腳。

Lets go.

=> 我們走吧。

Attaboy.

=> Attaboy。

Thats it.

=> 而已。

What did you say to my wife? Oh, would you look at that? I must have made a mistake.

=> 你對我的妻子說什麼了?哦,你會看看嗎?我一定是犯了一個錯誤。

Its red getting sprung today.

=> 今天是紅色的。

Not you.

=> 不是你。

You should really eat something.

=> 你應該真的吃點東西

Remember, this is Alcatraz.

=> 請記住,這是惡魔島。

Things can always get worse.

=> 事情總是會變得更糟。

I need to use the locker room.

=> 我需要使用更衣室。

Its 8 bucks to enjoy the facilities as a guest.

=> 作為一個客人享受設施是8塊錢。

Hey, you got some change comin.

=> 嘿,你有一些改變科曼。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Becky! Uncle Ray.

=>貝基!雷叔叔

Hiya, sweetie.

=> 嗨,親愛的

Get ya something? Jack on the rocks.

=> 得到你的東西?傑克在岩石上。

Jack on the rocks, huh? I need your help with a homicide.

=> 傑克在岩石上,是吧?我需要你的幫助,以殺人。

Goes back to Alcatraz.

=> 回到惡魔島。

DBs Elijah Bailey Tiller.

=> DB的Elijah Bailey Tiller。

SoSomebody finally nailed E.

=> SoSomebody最終釘E.

B.

=>B.

I knew youd know him.

=> 我知道你會認識他的。

Any insights? Ball breaker, this guy.

=> 任何見解?破球者,這個傢伙。

Of the worst variety.

=> 最糟糕的品種。

Worked the rock for about ten years.

=> 工作了十年左右的時間。

Deputy warden when I was a guard.

=> 我當守衛的時候擔任副監獄長。

Got out before she shut down.

=> 在她關閉之前得到了。

Ray Archer? Dr.

=> 射手阿切爾?博士

Soto.

=> 索托。

This is my Uncle Ray.

=> 這是我的叔叔雷。

Its an honor, sir.

=> 先生,這是一種榮幸。

You know me? Know you? I studied you.

=> 你了解我?知道你?我研究過你

I even named a character after you in my comic.

=> 我甚至在漫畫後面給了你一個角色。

Ray Archers your Uncle? Sort of.

=> 雷射手是你的叔叔?有點。

He raised me after my parents died.

=> 父母去世後,他撫養了我。

My grandfather was a guard too.

=> 我的祖父也是一名警衛。

Tommy Madsen.

=> 湯米馬德森。

He and Ray were best friends.

=> 他和雷是最好的朋友。

Its where they met.

=> 這是他們見面的地方。

You write about him? Sure.

=> 你寫他呢?當然。

Get you a drink, son? Club soda would be great.

=> 給你喝一杯,兒子?蘇打水會很棒。

Well, I found him back at my place.

=> 那麼,我發現他回到我的位置。

Jack Sylvanes transfer order to San Quentin, dated the day the Rock was closed in 63, -and look who signed it.

=> 傑克·西爾維恩(Jack Sylvane)向「聖昆廷」(San Quentin)發出的轉移命令,是在63年岩石被關閉的那一天,看看誰簽了名。

-Robert Kennedy.

=> 羅伯特·肯尼迪。

And heres Jacks death certificate.

=> 這是傑克的死亡證明。

Okay.

=> 好的。

So hows a dead man dropping fingerprints - at a murder scene? - You think these are phonies? Memory servesTiller joined up with the feds.

=> 那麼怎麼是一個死人放棄指紋 - 在一個謀殺現場? - 你認為這些是密碼? Memory Tiller加入了聯合會。

Federal officer gets a federal investigation.

=> 聯邦官員獲得聯邦調查。

This isnt your case, is it, Becky? -No, but - No, but nothing.

=> 這不是你的情況嗎,貝基? - 不,但是 - 不,但沒有。

If its not your case, stay out of it.

=> 如果不是你的情況,請不要離開。

This is about Alcatraz.

=> 這是關於惡魔島。

You worked Damn it, Rebecca.

=> 你做了該死的麗貝卡

Let it go.

=> 隨它吧。

For once in your life, justwalk away.

=> 在你的生命中一次,走開。

My folks Are really, really smart.

=> 我的傢伙真的很聰明

They teach at Stanford.

=> 他們在斯坦福大學教書。

And theyre always telling me what to do.

=> 他們總是告訴我該怎麼做。

But Smart doesnt always make you happy.

=> 但聰明並不總是讓你快樂。

So mostly, I just hear what they have to say And then I do the opposite.

=> 所以大多數情況下,我只是聽到他們要說的話,然後我做相反的事情。

Youre the expert.

=> 你是專家

What do you think happened? I dont know.

=> 你覺得怎麼樣?我不知道。

But last time on the island, I stumbled across a room that was full of files and boxes and all sorts of stuff I wasnt supposed to see.

=> 但是最後一次在島上,我偶然發現了一個房間里充滿了文件和箱子,以及我不應該看到的各種東西。

Pier 33, first boat out? Ill bring the coffee.

=> 碼頭33號,第一艘船出?我會帶上咖啡。

So I spoke to the warden at San Quentin.

=> 於是我跟聖昆汀的監獄長說話。

He confirms Sylvanes transfer and death in 76.

=> 他在76年證實了Sylvane的轉移和死亡。

But you think hes alive and that he killed Tiller.

=> 但是你認為他還活著,他殺了Tiller。

I dont know.

=> 我不知道。

It just doesnt make sense.

=> 這只是沒有意義。

Sylvane was a thief, not a killer.

=> Sylvane是一個小偷,而不是一個殺手。

So if Jacks been around all this time, whyd he wait so long to kill Tiller? Where the hells he been? Where are we now? The barracks.

=> 所以如果傑克一直在這個時候,他為什麼要等這麼久殺死Tiller呢?他到底在哪裡?我們現在在哪?營房。

The guards lived here with their families.

=> 警衛們和家人一起住在這裡。

I cant imagine children living here.

=> 我無法想像住在這裡的孩子們。

They took the boat to school every day.

=> 他們每天都乘船上學。

Way cooler than the bus.

=> 比公共汽車更冷。

Heres the room.

=> 這是房間。

Still locked.

=> 仍然鎖定。

Any ideas? Department issue.

=> 有任何想法嗎?部門問題。

Flashlight.

=> 手電筒。

Arent you kind of young to be a detective? Yeah.

=> 你不是一個年輕的偵探?是啊。

I get that a lot.

=> 我得到了很多。

Bet you have a pretty cool origin story.

=> 打賭你有一個非常酷的起源故事。

I was raised by a cop.

=> 我是由警察撫養的。

Hed bring his cases home, Id read them before bed, put post-its where I thought he should look.

=> 他會把他的箱子帶回家,在睡覺前讀他們的東西,把它放在我認為他應該看的地方。

I actually helped him solve a few cases.

=> 我其實幫他解決了一些情況。

Nice.

=> 尼斯。

How come the inmate files werent transferred with the inmates? Holy crap! You gotta come see this.

=> 犯人的檔案怎麼不跟犯人轉移?哇靠!你得來看看這個。

- This is - Everything! Its all their stuff.

=> - 這是 - 一切!這是他們所有的東西。

SFPD! Im armed.

=> SFPD!我是武裝的

What the hell is that? This is a mistake.

=> 這他媽到底是什麼?這是個錯誤。

She found us, and she wont stop until she finds him.

=> 她找到了我們,直到找到他才停下來。

You need her, Emerson.

=> 你需要她,愛默生

Good.

=> 好。

Youre awake.

=> 你醒了。

Detective Madsen Welcome to Alcatraz.

=> 偵探馬德森歡迎來到惡魔島。

Mm My head.

=> 嗯我的頭。

Where are we? Alcatraz.

=> 我們在哪?惡魔島。

- Looks good.

=> - 看起來不錯。

- Yep.

=> - 是的

Theyve done some redecorating.

=> 他們做了一些重新裝修。

Dr.

=> 博士

Soto, Im Hauser.

=> 索托,我是豪瑟。

I read your books.

=> 我讀了你的書。

Um, did yougas us? We have strict protocols for intruders here.

=> 呃,我們嗎?我們在這裡有嚴格的入侵者協議。

Im Lucy Banerjee.

=> 我是Lucy Banerjee。

Youre quite resourceful, detective Madsen.

=> 你是個足智多謀的偵探馬德森。

Lifting the photo from the crime scene was not only bold but effective.

=> 從犯罪現場揭發照片不僅大膽而且有效。

Ill need that back.

=> 我會回來的

Emerson Hauser, you wanna tell me why theres no record of you working for the FBI? I run a special division in charge of criminals who hold a particular allure for our government.

=> 愛默生·豪瑟,你想告訴我為什麼沒有你為聯邦調查局工作的記錄?我辦了一個專門負責對我們的政府有特別吸引力的罪犯的師。

You know I dont believe a word of that, right? So You built the bat cave Underneath Alcatraz.

=> 你知道我不相信這個話,對吧?所以你建立了惡魔島下的蝙蝠洞。

But why would you do that? Whos the old guy? That is a computer-generated simulation of what Jack Sylvane should look like today.

=> 但是,你為什麼要這樣做?誰是老傢伙?這是Jack Sylvane今天看起來應該是什麼樣子的電腦模擬。

Should? Lucy, run the green street surveillance.

=> 應該?露西,跑綠色街道監視。

Traffic cam caught this last night.

=> 交通凸輪昨晚抓住了這個。

The older gentleman is our victim E.

=> 老先生是我們的受害者E.

B.

=>B.

Tiller, and meet Jack Sylvane.

=> 分櫱,並會見傑克Sylvane。

What? Thats him? Dr.

=> 什麼?那是他?博士

Soto? Its him.

=> 索托?是他。

Jack Sylvane disappeared from Alcatraz in 1963.

=> Jack Sylvane於1963年從Alcatraz消失。

What does that mean, he escaped? No one ever escaped Alcatraz.

=> 那是什麼意思,他逃脫了?沒有人逃脫惡魔島。

Not to mention, the guy looks exactly the same, which, if youre keeping score at home, isnt possible.

=> 更何況,這個人看起來完全一樣,如果你在家裡保持得分,這是不可能的。

So the San Quentin transfer was bogus.

=> 所以聖昆廷轉移是假的。

As was the death certificate.

=> 死亡證明也是如此。

That still doesnt explain why he hasnt aged.

=> 這仍然不能解釋為什麼他沒有老化。

No, it doesnt.

=> 不,不。

Yes? Whats going on? Local PD found a uniform at a crime scene.

=> 是?這是怎麼回事?當地警局在犯罪現場發現一件制服。

Alcatraz issue.

=> 惡魔島的問題。

Tell you what Ill give you your prints back if you let me come with you.

=> 告訴你,如果你讓我跟你一起,我會給你你的印花。

Why? Because you gassed me, and now you owe me one.

=> 為什麼?因為你把我氣死了,現在你欠我一個。

Dont forget your lunchbox.

=> 別忘了你的飯盒

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Lets go, doc.

=> 去吧,doc。

Coming! Keep at it.

=> 未來!堅持下去。

Youll owe me a transfusion.

=> 你會欠我一個輸血。

Youd think a month in the hole would teach you not to run your mouth.

=> 你會認為在洞里一個月會教你不要跑你的嘴。

Oh, I didnt know there was another doctor among us.

=>哦,我不知道我們中間還有一個醫生。

Fetch me a stethoscope for Dr.

=> 給我拿聽診器給博士

Sylvane here.

=> Sylvane在這裡。

Do me a favor, Jack.

=> 幫我個忙,傑克

Keep your opinions, medical or otherwise, to your godforsaken self.

=> 保持你的意見,醫療或其他,對你的godforsaken自我。

So how many they take from you? Scuse me? Vials of warm red blood? What the hell do you care? This place is nothing compared to downstairs.

=> 那麼他們從你那裡拿走了多少? 「打擾我?小瓶溫暖的紅色血液?你到底在乎什麼?這個地方跟樓下沒什麼兩樣。

Sent me out on visiting day.

=> 在參觀的一天送我出去。

Im not talking about the hole.

=> 我不是在談論這個洞。

Im talking about below the hole.

=> 我在洞下面談論。

I missed seeing my wife.

=> 我錯過了見到我的妻子。

Trust me, youre better off.

=> 相信我,你過得更好。

Who the hell are you? The same as you.

=> 你到底是誰?和你一樣。

A number.

=> 一個號碼。

Yeah, well And I aint better off.

=> 是的,那麼我沒有更好。

You listen to me.

=> 你聽我說。

Something terribles gonna happen here.

=> 可怕的事情會發生在這裡。

Thats Jacks number.

=> 傑克的電話號碼

Is this the man who attacked you? Yeah.

=> 這是攻擊你的人嗎?是啊。

Thats the son of a bitch.

=> 這是一個婊子的兒子。

Did you give him a locker key? No.

=> 你給他一個儲物櫃鑰匙嗎?沒有。

He never asked.

=> 他從不問。

And is the video camera in the lobby working? You kidding me? Nothings worked here since like 1975.

=> 大廳里的攝像機在工作嗎?你在開玩笑?自1975年以來沒有任何工作。

Here.

=> 這裡。

- You got a plate number.

=> - 你有一個盤子號碼。

- Its the cab he took off in.

=> - 這是他起飛的駕駛室。

Ill have SFPD run it.

=> 我將有SFPD運行它。

Turn around slow! Do it now! Show me your hands.

=> 轉身慢點!現在做!讓我看看你的手

I said show me your hands! Are you Barclay Flynn? Im here for you.

=> 我說讓我看看你的手!你是巴克萊弗林嗎?我在這裡為你。

- Aah! - Open the safe.

=> - 啊! - 打開保險箱。

Okay.

=> 好的。

See? Here.

=> 看到?這裡。

You can have anything you want.

=> 你可以有任何你想要的。

Gimme the bag.

=> 給我的包。

What bag? The soft black bag.

=> 什麼包?軟黑色的包。

Here, take it.

=> 在這裡,拿它。

Take it.

=> 拿去。

Thats it? Thats what you came for? Oh, my God.

=> 而已?那是你來的?哦,我的上帝。

- I got a pulse.

=> - 我有一個脈搏。

- This ones gone.

=> - 這個走了

Officer down.

=> 警官受傷倒地。

I repeat office down.

=> 我重複辦公室。

We need backup and a bus.

=> 我們需要備份和巴士。

Stay with him.

=> 和他在一起

I lost him.

=> 我失去了他。

His name is Barclay Flynn.

=> 他的名字叫巴克利·弗林(Barclay Flynn)。

So whats this guys connection to Sylvane? Why assume there has to be one? Silly me, looking for motive.

=> 那麼這個人和Sylvane有什麼關係呢?為什麼要假設必須有一個?愚蠢的我,尋找動機。

Even if Jack Sylvane didnt know Flynn, it doesnt mean there werent people who wanted him dead.

=> 即使Jack Sylvane不知道Flynn,也不意味著沒有人要他死。

Soyoure implying that Sylvanes being used by someone, that he was told to do this.

=> Soyoure暗示Sylvane被某人使用,他被告知這樣做。

I dont think I was implying it.

=> 我不認為我暗示它。

I thought I was saying it.

=> 我以為我是在說這個。

What have you got? Listen, Jacks wife remarried.

=> 你有什麼?聽著,傑克的妻子再婚。

Only get this Wasnt just some guy.

=> 只有得到這個不只是一些人。

She married Jacks brother.

=> 她嫁給了傑克的兄弟。

Shes still alive? Jack could go looking for her.

=> 她還活著?傑克可以去找她。

Shes dead.

=> 她死了。

But his brother, hes still alive.

=> 但他的兄弟,他還活著。

And if Jack knows that - Right.

=> 如果傑克知道 - 對。

He could be next.

=> 他可能是下一個。

- Whoa.

=> - 哇。

What about Eliot Ness? Wont he be pissed if we leave without him? I wanna find Jack.

=> 艾略特·尼斯呢?如果我們離開他,他不會生氣嗎?我想找傑克。

I wanna know what happened.

=> 我想知道發生了什麼事。

And hes never gonna tell us.

=> 他永遠不會告訴我們

Soare you with me? All the way.

=> 你和我在一起嗎?一路。

Hi.

=> 你好。

Can I help you? Im Jack.

=> 我能幫你嗎?我是傑克。

Uh Im looking for Alan Sylvane? Im Alan junior.

=> 呃我在找Alan Sylvane?我是艾倫小輩。

Im his son.

=> 我是他的兒子

Uhour dads were friends.

=> 妳的爸爸是朋友。

Come on in.

=> 進來。

Ill get dad.

=> 我會去找爸爸

How are your flowers? Um The roses, they grow, but The tulips are dying.

=> 你的花好嗎?嗯玫瑰,他們長大,但鬱金香快死了。

Im sorry to hear that.

=> 我很抱歉聽到這個消息。

Last month I come and They say you are ill? Im good now.

=> 上個月我來了,他們說你生病了?我現在好。

Im worried.

=> 我很擔心。

Andthere is no one I can ask.

=> 沒有人可以問我。

Im sorry about that.

=> 我很抱歉。

Your brother, uh, Alan, says hello.

=> 你的兄弟,阿蘭,你好。

He looking out for you? I must, um Ask you for something.

=> 他在找你嗎?我必須,呃問你一些事情。

- Yeah, anything.

=> - 是的,什麼

- Anything you need.

=> - 任何你需要的。

Oh, no.

=> 不好了。

Oh, please, you must let me go.

=> 哦,拜託,你一定要讓我走。

Please dont do this, Sonya.

=> 索尼婭,請不要這樣做。

- I have to.

=> - 我不得不。

- Please dont do this.

=> - 請不要這樣做。

Pleaseyou must let me go.

=> 請你讓我走吧。

- Dont do this.

=> - 不要這樣做。

- Give me a divorce.

=> - 給我離婚

No.

=> 沒有。

No.

=> 沒有。

No.

=> 沒有。

No.

=> 沒有。

Jackie, I cant do this.

=> 傑基,我不能這樣做。

-Jackie - No! Ah! Thats it, Jack.

=> - 傑克 - 不!啊!就是這樣,傑克。

Youre done.

=> 你完成了。

Back to your cell, Jack! Thats my mom.

=> 回到你的牢房,傑克!那是我的媽媽

She died four years ago.

=> 她四年前去世了

You have her eyes.

=> 你有她的眼睛。

Hello, Alan.

=> 你好,艾倫。

How? You look the same.

=> 怎麼樣?你看起來一樣。

You got old.

=> 你變老了

They told me you died.

=> 他們告訴我你死了

I threw dirt on your coffin.

=> 我把骯髒的東西扔在你的棺材上。

Did she suffer? She got cancer.

=> 她受苦了嗎?她得了癌症

She suffered.

=> 她遭受了。

What happened to you, Jackie? What happened was My brother married my wife.

=> 傑基,你怎麼了?發生了什麼事我的兄弟娶了我的妻子。

And nothing that came after that Matters worth a damn.

=> 沒有什麼事情發生後,事情值得一個該死的。

Police! - He took my dad.

=> 警察! - 他帶走了我的父親。

- Who did? He said his name was Jack.

=> - 誰幹的?他說他的名字是傑克。

He say where he was going? Said he wanted to find his wife.

=> 他說他要去哪裡?說他想找到他的妻子。

Its okay, Sonya.

=> 沒關係,索尼婭。

What you did.

=> 你做了什麼。

In my heart Theres only love for you.

=> 在我心中只有你的愛。

Turn around, Jack.

=> 轉身,傑克。

Do I know you? No, you dont.

=> 我認識你嗎?不,你不知道。

Now, give me your gun, and I wont blow your brains out.

=> 現在,給我你的槍,我不會把你的腦袋吹出來。

Gimme the gun, Jack.

=> 給我槍,傑克。

You dont want to hurt anyone else.

=> 你不想傷害任何人。

I hurt people.

=> 我傷害了人。

I killed Tiller out of hate.

=> 我因仇恨而殺死了Tiller。

And the other guy Flynn? Whyd you kill him? I only did what they told me.

=> 還有另一個Flynn?為什麼你殺了他?我只做了他們告訴我的。

What who told you? Jack.

=> 什麼誰告訴你的?插口。

What who to you? Where have you been? What happened to you, Jack? Shoot me.

=> 你是誰?你去哪兒了?傑克,你怎麼了?拍我

No.

=> 沒有。

Jack, put down the gun! Do it! Get on your knees! This is where I belong! Hey! Ho! Stop! Tell me what happened to you, Jack.

=> 傑克,放下槍!做吧!跪下!這是我所屬的地方!嘿!嗬!停止!告訴我你怎麼了,傑克。

Huh? What happened? Ill take it from here.

=> 咦?發生了什麼?我會從這裡拿走。

Youve done enough on your own.

=> 你自己做得夠多了。

You should have killed me.

=> 你應該殺了我

One fingerprint, as promised.

=> 一個指紋,如承諾。

So what happened to Jack? Hes in prison.

=> 那麼Jack發生了什麼事?他在監獄裡

A spanking new identity and a nice long life sentence.

=> 一個嶄新的身份和一個很好的長壽命句子。

What about his brother? Oh, he wont be a problem.

=> 那他哥哥呢?哦,他不會是一個問題。

"He wont be a problem"? I looked into this Flynn.

=> 「他不會是一個問題」?我看著這個弗林。

No ties to Jack Sylvane or Alcatraz.

=> 沒有關係傑克Sylvane或惡魔島。

Forget about Barclay Flynn.

=> 忘掉巴克萊弗林。

We need to worry about our next victim.

=> 我們需要擔心我們的下一個受害者。

"Our next victim"? Jack Sylvane was just the beginning.

=> 「我們的下一個受害者」?傑克Sylvane只是開始。

You knew this was gonna happen.

=> 你知道這會發生。

Thats why youre here.

=> 這就是你來這裡的原因。

Youve been waiting for this.

=> 你一直在等待這個。

A very, very long time.

=> 很長很長的時間。

Come with me.

=> 跟我來。

Meet the 63s.

=> 符合63s。

46 guards on the left.

=>左邊46名警衛。

On March 21, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed due to rising costs and decrepit facilities.

=> 1963年3月21日,惡魔島由於成本上漲和設施老化而正式關閉。

All the prisoners were transferred off the island.

=> 所有的囚犯都離開了島嶼。

Only, thats not what happened.

=> 只是,這不是發生了什麼事。

Not at all.

=> 一點也不。

Radio the station.

=> 收音機電台。

Tell them to send everyone.

=> 告訴他們發送每個人。

Kid.

=> 兒童。

I dont know where these men went or what happened to them, but we need to do our job.

=> 我不知道這些人到底去了哪裡,發生了什麼事,但是我們需要做好我們的工作。

You understand me? Whats your name? Hauser.

=> 你懂我的?你叫什麼名字?豪瑟。

Emerson Hauser.

=> 愛默生豪瑟

The worst criminals this country has ever known are coming back.

=> 這個國家有史以來最嚴重的罪犯回來了。

Theyre coming back to our streets, and no ones gonna be able to find them because they dont exist.

=> 他們回到我們的街道,沒有人能找到他們,因為他們不存在。

2002.

=> 2002年。

My grandfather wasnt a guard.

=> 我的祖父不是一個後衛。

He was an inmate.

=> 他是一名犯人。

No! Thats him.

=> 沒有!那是他。

He killed my partner.

=> 他殺了我的夥伴

You knew this.

=> 你知道這一點。

You wanted me in on this all along.

=> 你一直希望我這樣做。

Oh, no.

=> 不好了。

Youve got that wrong.

=> 你錯了。

Youre too young.

=> 你太年輕了。

Youre too impetuous.

=> 你太浮躁

If you want to stay and find him, youll have to prove to me every day that you deserve to be here.

=> 如果你想留下來找到他,你必須每天向我證明你應該在這裡。

Is anyone elses head exploding right now? I want in.

=> 別人的腦袋正在爆炸嗎?我想要進來

Your transfer orders.

=> 您的轉移訂單。

Itll be difficult for you.

=> 這對你來說會很困難

No one can know.

=> 沒有人能知道。

Not Ray Archer, not your friends.

=> 不是雷射手,不是你的朋友。

No one.

=> 沒有人。

If they found out, it would be very, very dangerous.

=> 如果他們發現,這將是非常非常危險的。

Im gonna need a partner.

=> 我將需要一個合作夥伴。

What, him? Me? Partner? Yes! Of course yes! Good.

=> 他呢?我?夥伴?是!當然可以!好。

Good.

=> 好。

Wouldnt want to have to kill you.

=> 不想要殺了你。

So we have to find these 63s.

=> 所以我們必須找到這些63。

More than that We need to find who took them.

=> 不僅如此,我們需要找到誰拿走了他們。

I know you.

=> 我認識你。

Well, if thats true, its news to me.

=> 那麼,如果這是真的,這對我來說是新聞。

Welcome home, Jack.

=> 傑克,歡迎回家。

Youre not gonna give me a hard time, are you? E.

=> 你不會讓我難過,是嗎? E.

B.

=>B.

Tiller was my friend.

=> 蒂勒是我的朋友。

Take him to his cell.

=> 帶他去他的牢房。

Not to worry, Jack.

=> 傑克,別擔心。

You wont be lonesome long.

=> 你不會寂寞太久


推薦閱讀:

[美劇] 瘋狂的士/Taxi Brooklyn 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 忍者神龜 2012/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 錯位青春/Switched At Birth 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 犯罪心理/Criminal Minds 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |