標籤:

[美劇] 女王/Reign 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 女王/Reign 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

[轉自天涯小築作者DONATINO]

無論正史還是野史,都記載了一個傳奇女性的故事:她剛剛出生六天就即位蘇格蘭女王,但卻在法國宮廷里度過了少女時代。她美麗、熱情、任性,從小就顯露出王者氣度,但一生命運坎坷。她一直在追逐真正的統治權,但最終難逃厄運。她就是——瑪麗·斯圖爾特(Mary Stuart)。

當本劇開始的時候,年僅15歲的瑪麗在四個密友(史稱「四瑪麗」,即四個和她年紀相同且都叫瑪[展開全文]

[轉自天涯小築作者DONATINO]

無論正史還是野史,都記載了一個傳奇女性的故事:她剛剛出生六天就即位蘇格蘭女王,但卻在法國宮廷里度過了少女時代。她美麗、熱情、任性,從小就顯露出王者氣度,但一生命運坎坷。她一直在追逐真正的統治權,但最終難逃厄運。她就是——瑪麗·斯圖爾特(Mary Stuart)。

當本劇開始的時候,年僅15歲的瑪麗在四個密友(史稱「四瑪麗」,即四個和她年紀相同且都叫瑪麗的宮廷女侍,她們分別來自蘇格蘭四個顯貴家族:Beaton、Seaton、 Fleming 、林斯頓)的陪伴下踏上了法國的土地。為了確保蘇格蘭與法國的戰略聯盟,瑪麗被安排與法國王太子弗朗西斯訂婚。但是這項協議還未最終達成,一切取決於政治、宗教和各種秘密計劃——而不是真誠的心靈溝通。

弗朗西斯王子對這個熱情似火的蘇格蘭女孩很感興趣,但和大多數年輕人一樣,他不想這麼快就結婚,他還想享受青春的快樂——更何況他和一個宮廷女侍長期保持著私情,而且他對法國和蘇格蘭結盟一事有著不同於父母的看法。

無論如何,瑪麗和弗朗西斯還是被對方深深吸引,但弗朗西斯同父異母的兄弟Bash讓他們的關係變得複雜起來。Bash生性頑劣,和弗朗西斯一樣有著不好的名聲。儘管他是個私生子(亨利二世最喜歡的情婦Diane de Poitiers所生),但卻是父親最寵愛的孩子。當瑪麗對Bash投去親睞的目光時,一段王室三角戀悄然形成。

在權力鬥爭激烈的法國宮廷里,強大的對手和黑暗的力量密謀破壞瑪麗與弗朗西斯的婚姻,甚至威脅瑪麗的生命——直到一個神秘人成為瑪麗的盟友。無論是面對危機還是面對性醜聞,瑪麗都可以信賴她的四個密友。她們將幫助她找尋正確的人生方向,在這塊新土地上平衡「愛情」與「國家大任」的關係。

【劇本】:

Shes coming! Save Mary! Take that plate away! You must leave immediately.

=>她來了!保存瑪麗!把那個盤子拿走!你必須立即離開。

This was an assassination attempt.

=> 這是一次暗殺企圖。

- You were nearly poisoned.

=> 你幾乎中毒了

- By who? Someone with ties to the Protestant throne of England, no doubt.

=> - 由誰?有人與英格蘭的新教王位有聯繫,毫無疑問。

Theyll be found and dealt with.

=> 他們會被發現和處理。

Hyah! Hyah! Poor Sister Helen; I didnt know That she was your taster? Every meal youve eaten has been tasted for poison since you left your mothers breast.

=> Hyah! Hyah!可憐的海倫姐妹;我不知道她是你的品酒師?自從你離開母親的乳房後,你吃過的每一餐都已經嘗到了毒藥的味道。

Mary, you are the Queen of Scotland.

=> 瑪麗,你是蘇格蘭女王。

Look at her.

=> 看著她。

She is beautiful.

=> 她很漂亮。

I dont know if Im ready.

=> 我不知道我是否準備好了。

To leave here or marry the future king of France? Both.

=> 離開這裡還是娶法國未來的國王?都。

I hoped I would get to go back to Scotland one last time.

=> 我希望我能最後回到蘇格蘭。

Your friends from Scotland will be there.

=> 你的蘇格蘭朋友會在那裡。

Girls youve known your whole life.

=> 女孩你已經知道你的一生。

Youre safer in French Court.

=> 你在法國法院更安全。

Youre nearly a woman, and Francis is nearly a man.

=> 你幾乎是一個女人,弗朗西斯幾乎是一個男人。

Its time.

=> 是時候了。

You will wed young Francis, someday soon, for your faith, for your people, for Scotland.

=> 不久的將來,弗蘭西斯(Francis)將為你的信仰,為你的人民,為蘇格蘭而結婚。

He will love you.

=> 他會愛你的。

Im not sure that matters.

=> 我不確定這個問題。

It does to you.

=> 它對你有用。

Mary Rose.

=> 瑪麗·羅斯。

Be careful.

=> 小心。

There are ghosts there.

=> 那裡有鬼。

At the castle? They say the halls are filled with them.

=> 在城堡?他們說大廳充滿了他們。

Tortured souls, a girl whose face is a ruin.

=> 被折磨的靈魂,一個臉上是廢墟的女孩。

She hides it.

=> 她隱藏它。

I was at French Court before, you know, when I was your age.

=> 我以前在法國法院,你知道,我是你的年齡的時候。

I didnt see any ghosts.

=> 我沒有看到任何鬼。

But what if they saw you? Your Grace.

=> 但是如果他們看到你呢?你的恩典。

Sebastian.

=> 塞巴斯蒂安。

Francis, they were looking for you everywhere.

=> 弗朗西斯,他們到處找你。

Tough to find you.

=> 很難找到你。

I was riding.

=> 我正在騎。

Really? Who? So, Bash, hows the mood? Fathers or the mood in general? Tense to both.

=> 真?誰?所以,Bash,情緒如何?父親還是一般情緒?兩者都緊張。

Planning for your sisters wedding.

=> 計劃你的妹妹的婚禮。

Is your mother in there? No, only royals and their attendants allowed.

=> 你母親在嗎?不,只有皇室和他們的服務員被允許。

But your mother is in fine form, God save you.

=> 但是你的母親狀態很好,上帝保佑你。

Im off now that youre here.

=> 我現在不在,你在這裡。

Lucky bastard.

=> 幸運的混蛋。

Mary should be protected.

=> 瑪麗應該受到保護。

Hidden.

=> 隱。

So youve claimed.

=> 所以你聲稱。

You also claimed she needed to be kept at convent for her education, when we both know she simply irritated you.

=> 你還聲稱她需要被留在修道院接受教育,當我們都知道她只是激怒了你。

Marys arrival now upstages our daughters wedding.

=> 瑪麗的到來現在是我們女兒的婚禮。

Its the perfect occasion to showcase the alliance with Scotland.

=> 這是展示與蘇格蘭聯盟的最佳時機。

Half the continents royalty will be feeding at our trough.

=> 一半的大陸的皇室將在我們的谷底餵養。

There are those that say too many alliances make a king look weak.

=> 有些人說太多的聯盟會使國王顯得虛弱。

Then why did we sell our daughter to Spain? Im told I was needed.

=> 那我們為什麼把女兒賣給西班牙?我被告知我需要。

Or should I just come back on my wedding day? Youve chosen my wife; have you set the date, too? Heres the date: when I say so.

=> 還是應該在婚禮當天再回來?你選擇了我的妻子你有沒有設定日期?這是日期:當我這樣說的時候。

Or England turns its sword in our direction.

=> 或者英格蘭在我們的方向轉向它的劍。

Shes on her way.

=> 她正在路上。

Mary Stuart, you mean.

=> 瑪麗·斯圖爾特,你是說。

I heard.

=> 我聽說。

You dont sound very enthusiastic.

=> 你聽起來不太熱心。

You were playmates once.

=> 你曾經是玩伴

She had skinny legs, a missing front tooth and strong opinions.

=> 她瘦小的腿,缺少前牙和強烈的意見。

Im sure the adult tooth has come in.

=> 我確定成人牙齒進來了

The opinions you can ignore.

=> 你可以忽略的意見。

Isnt that right, Catherine? Her ladies-in-waiting are on their way as well.

=> 凱瑟琳,這不正確嗎?她的女士們也在路上。

Three titled, the other ridiculously rich.

=> 三個名字,另一個可笑的富有。

Just your type.

=> 只是你的類型。

At least your bride has a country and an army, should you need it.

=> 至少你的新娘有一個國家和一個軍隊,如果你需要的話。

I may not have been born with a crown, but this country relies on my money.

=> 我可能沒有出生過皇冠,但這個國家依靠我的錢。

Let him talk like a king.

=> 讓他像國王一樣說話。

Your wedding wont happen until I say so.

=> 我這樣說之前,你的婚禮不會發生。

Im on your side.

=> 我是支持你的。

Always.

=> 總是。

I know.

=> 我知道。

Thats disgusting.

=> 太噁心了

Where she puts it, he wont smell it.

=> 她把它放在哪裡,他不會聞到它的味道。

Unless hes a very good husband.

=> 除非他是一個很好的丈夫。

Imagine that.

=> 想像一下。

You do want Elisabeth to bear sons.

=> 你希望伊麗莎白承擔兒子。

Oh, as soon as possible.

=> 哦,儘快。

Or what is a wifes value? But what about my son Francis? What do your visions say about his future? Tell me, Nostradamus, what have you seen? I Ive had fleeting images, but as yet, their meaning is unclear.

=> 或者什麼是妻子的價值?但是我的兒子弗朗西斯呢?你對未來的看法是什麼?告訴我,諾查丹瑪斯,你看到了什麼?我有一些短暫的圖像,但是到目前為止,它們的含義還不清楚。

Perhaps if you were more specific about your concerns.

=> 也許如果你更關心你的問題。

Well, will he love her? Will she love him? How do I control a daughter-in-law whos a queen in her own right? Is that what bothers you? Her power? Or the fact that shes young and pretty? Ive just had a vision.

=> 那他會愛她嗎?她會愛他嗎?我如何控制一個自己是女王的媳婦呢?這是什麼困擾你?她的力量?還是她年輕漂亮的事實?我剛剛有一個願景。

I see you, beheaded, at my command.

=> 我看到你,斬首,在我的指揮下。

Said with gratitude for the secrets we share.

=> 感謝我們分享的秘密。

Be patient.

=> 耐心一點。

Answers will come.

=> 答案會來。

There she comes.

=> 她來了

Theres Mary.

=> 有瑪麗。

Mary! We missed you so much! Oh, Kenna, Greer, Lola, Im so happy to see you.

=> 瑪麗!我們非常想念你!哦,肯納,格里爾,蘿拉,我很高興見到你。

Aylee, were all together again.

=> 艾麗,我們都在一起了。

Oh, Mary, your hair.

=> 哦,瑪麗,你的頭髮。

Didnt the nuns teach you anything? Oh, Greer, those cant all be clothes.

=> 修女沒有教你什麼嗎?哦,格里爾,那些不能都是衣服。

Theres jewelry and silver, too.

=> 還有珠寶和銀子

Im making up in volume for what I lack in station, I suppose.

=> 我想彌補我在車站所欠缺的數量。

Look, here they come.

=> 看,他們來了。

His Royal Highness, - King Henry II.

=> 殿下,亨利二世國王。

- Theres the king.

=> - 有國王。

Thats King Henry, but is that Catherine? No, theyre still waiting on her.

=> 那是亨利國王,但那是凱瑟琳?不,他們還在等她。

Thats Diane de Poitiers, the kings mistress.

=> 那是國王的情婦黛安·德·普瓦捷(Diane de Poitiers)。

So the rumors are true.

=> 所以傳言是真的

Unlike her, youll have no trouble finding husbands here.

=> 和她不一樣的是,在這裡找到丈夫是不難的。

Well certainly enjoy the hunt.

=> 我們一定會喜歡狩獵。

What about you? Oh, dont tell me.

=> 你呢?哦,別告訴我。

Its about that boy from Aberdeen.

=> 這是關於阿伯丁的那個男孩。

Colin said hed wait for me.

=> 科林說他會等我的。

Till when? We might never be back on Scottish soil, not if it all works out and Mary reigns here.

=> 直到什麼時候?我們可能永遠不會回到蘇格蘭的土地上,如果這一切都奏效了,而瑪麗在這裡統治的話。

What do you mean, "if"? Make no mistake, were here now to get our young queen in the game.

=> 你是什麼意思,「如果」?不要錯,我們現在就來這裡,讓我們的年輕女王在遊戲中。

Alliances can shift.

=> 聯盟可以轉移。

Before they do, Mary needs to win the princes heart.

=> 在他們做之前,瑪麗需要贏得王子的心。

Is that Francis? Hes gorgeous.

=> 那是弗朗西斯?他很華麗。

No, thats not Francis.

=> 不,這不是弗朗西斯。

I know it isnt.

=> 我知道這不是。

Then that must be Sebastian, the kings bastard, Dianes son.

=> 那一定是國王的混蛋黛安的兒子塞巴斯蒂安。

I hear the king favors him.

=> 我聽到國王支持他。

Her Majesty, Queen Catherine! I dont believe it.

=> 女王陛下,凱瑟琳女王!我不相信。

Your Grace.

=> 你的恩典。

Francis.

=>弗朗西斯。

The castle seems bigger.

=> 城堡似乎更大。

Is that possible? And you, too, of course.

=> 那可能嗎?當然,你也是。

Is that such a surprise? No.

=> 這是一個驚喜嗎?沒有。

Especially since your legs were always longer than mine.

=> 特別是因為你的腿總是比我的腿長。

You know, I hated that when we were young I was always chasing after you but now Uh now it suits you.

=> 你知道,我討厭,當我們年輕的時候,我總是追逐你,但現在呃現在適合你。

What is it? Youve had a vision.

=> 它是什麼?你有一個願景。

Its clear now.

=> 現在很清楚。

I saw your sons future - My lady - Welcome, Your Grace.

=> 我看到你兒子的未來 - 我的女士 - 歡迎,你的恩典。

his union with Mary.

=> 他與瑪麗結合。

Well, say it.

=> 那麼說吧。

She will cost Francis his life.

=> 她將花費弗朗西斯的生命。

You have returned to the court at your own queens bidding.

=> 你已經按照你自己的皇后的要求回到了法庭。

As noble ladies, you must counsel her, prepare her, account for her.

=> 作為高貴的女士們,你們必須勸告她,準備她,交代她。

For the Princess Elisabeths wedding, as with any event, you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary, with all visiting royalty and dignitaries.

=> 對於伊麗莎白公主的婚禮,和其他任何事情一樣,你們必須讓自己和瑪麗熟悉所有的貴賓和貴賓。

Who amongst you is fluent in Italian? I suppose I am.

=> 你們誰在義大利語流利?我想我是。

You will sit next to the Popes cousin.

=> 你會坐在教皇的堂兄旁邊。

He has no teeth and speaks very quickly.

=> 他沒有牙齒,說話很快。

Are these dresses from Paris? Yes, every one.

=> 這些來自巴黎的禮服嗎?是的,每一個。

If Colin could see me, hed marry me in a second.

=> 如果科林能看見我,他會在一秒鐘內把我嫁給我。

I look of age now; we all do.

=> 我現在年齡看起來,大家都這樣做。

You know what Id like to do? Explore.

=> 你知道我想做什麼?探索。

We havent been here since we were children.

=> 自從我們小時候起,我們就不在這裡了。

Surely the castles changed.

=> 城堡當然改變了。

Whos with me? - I am! - Go.

=> 誰和我在一起? - 我是! - 走。

Ill find you later.

=> 我待會兒再找你

Theres something I want to see.

=> 有什麼我想看到的。

Francis is a girls name.

=> 弗朗西斯是一個女孩的名字。

Mary.

=> 瑪麗。

Francis.

=> 弗朗西斯。

- Um, I didnt know you - What are you doing here? I was exploring.

=> - 呃,我不認識你 - 你在這裡幹什麼?我正在探索。

These were my old rooms.

=> 這些是我的舊房間。

Dont you remember? Not anymore.

=> 你不記得了嗎?不再。

No one comes up here.

=> 沒有人來到這裡。

Except you.

=> 除了你。

What is that? Is all of this yours? I I make knives, and swords.

=> 那是什麼?這都是你的嗎?我做刀和劍。

At least, Im trying to learn.

=> 至少,我正在努力學習。

To be a bladesmith? Is that a requirement for future kings now? When you say it like that, it sounds ridiculous, yes.

=> 成為一名刀匠?這是現在對未來國王的要求嗎?當你這樣說的時候,聽起來很可笑,是的。

No, no, I think its fantastic.

=> 不,不,我認為這太棒了。

But did you make all these? Why? I cant help thinking that every man, even a king, should have some kind of skill.

=> 但是你做了這些嗎?為什麼?我不禁想到,每個人,甚至是一個國王,都應該具備某種技能。

Well, youre going to be a great ruler someday.

=> 那麼,總有一天你會成為一個偉大的統治者。

Isnt that enough? I hope I will be, but I meant a real skill.

=> 這不夠嗎?我希望我能成為,但我的意思是真正的技巧。

One that I didnt inherit, wasnt given to me and and cant be taken away.

=> 一個我沒有繼承的東西,沒有給我,也不能帶走。

My brother my half-brother, Bash he has so many.

=> 我的兄弟,我的同父異母兄弟,他有這麼多。

He wants to learn something, he does, he wants to go somewhere, he goes.

=> 他想學點東西,他想要去某個地方,他去了。

With my fathers blessing.

=> 隨著我父親的祝福

They dont worry about him dying so much that they dont let him live.

=> 他們不擔心他死得太多,以至於不讓他活著。

Because hell never be king.

=> 因為他永遠不會成為國王。

I can milk a goat and cut peat for the fire.

=> 我可以給一隻山羊奶,並把泥炭燒掉。

The nuns, you know.

=> 修女,你知道。

Impressive.

=> 令人印象深刻。

I suppose if there was ever an uprising that sent my line into hiding, I could always get by as a blacksmith.

=> 我想如果曾經發生過一場起義,讓我隱藏起來,那麼我總是可以成為一名鐵匠。

But Id save you.

=> 但我會救你

And we could go to Scotland and rule there.

=> 我們可以去蘇格蘭並在那裡統治。

Thats a thats a very kind offer.

=> 這是一個非常友善的提議。

I hope I never have to take you up on it.

=> 我希望我永遠不要把你帶上。

Natalia.

=> 納塔利婭。

Did anyone see you come in here? No.

=> 有沒有人看到你進來?沒有。

They never do.

=> 他們從來不這樣做

They never will.

=> 他們永遠不會。

Nothings changed here.

=> 這裡沒有什麼改變。

Nothing has to.

=> 沒有必要。

Stirling, no! Stirling! Come on, boy! Mary.

=> 斯特林,不!斯特靈!來吧,男孩!瑪麗。

What is it? Um, I brought you something, to decorate your swords with.

=> 它是什麼?嗯,我給你帶來了一些東西,用來裝飾你的劍。

Nows not a good time.

=> 現在不是一個好時機。

Oh Next time, you should be announced.

=> 哦,下一次,你應該宣布。

My page is there for a reason.

=> 我的網頁是有原因的。

I dont understand.

=> 我不明白。

You shouldnt be here.

=> 你不應該在這裡

Why do you sound so Are you alone? Are you with someone? If you are ever going to be the Queen of France, you need to understand something.

=> 你為什麼聽起來如此孤單?你和別人在一起嗎?如果你想成為法國女王,你需要了解一些事情。

Kings do not answer to their wives.

=> 國王不回答他們的妻子。

Stirling No, come back! Stirling! Stirling? Stirling, come back! Go on.

=> 斯特林不,回來!斯特靈!斯特林?斯特靈,回來!繼續。

- Stirling, come back! - Mary? - Stirling! - Mary.

=> - 斯特林,回來! - 瑪麗? - 斯特林! - 瑪麗。

Stirling, come back! Mary! Stirling! Stirling! Stirling! No, no, wait.

=> 斯特靈,回來!瑪麗!斯特靈!斯特靈!斯特靈!不,不,等等。

Mary.

=> 瑪麗。

Young girls royals, queens do not leave the castle alone.

=> 皇室的年輕女孩,皇后不要單獨離開城堡。

But my my dog Let him go.

=> 但我的狗讓他走。

Do not go into those woods.

=> 不要進入那些樹林。

Do you hear me? Why not? Whats in those woods? Besides my dog, who I mightve caught if you hadnt stopped me.

=> 你聽到了嗎?為什麼不?那些樹林里有什麼?除了我的狗,如果你沒有阻止我,我可能會抓到誰。

Hell find his way back.

=> 他會找回他的路。

Theres food and warmth.

=> 有食物和溫暖。

Who wouldnt want to be at the castle? Except, perhaps, you.

=> 誰不想在城堡?除此之外,也許你。

Rather be at the convent, would you? Eating porridge and trudging through mud? I quite like the way mud feels underfoot.

=> 而是在修道院,是嗎?吃粥和泥濘跋涉?我很喜歡泥土在腳下的感覺。

Maybe youll be sent back to the nuns.

=> 也許你會被送回修女。

For misbehaving.

=> 因為行為不端

Youre cheeky.

=> 你很厚顏無恥

And youre upset about more than your dog taking a little jaunt into the wild.

=> 而且,你比你的狗在野外稍縱即逝,感到不安。

What is it? You should ask your brother.

=> 它是什麼?你應該問你的兄弟。

Ask him what? Why hes such a moody, arrogant ass.

=> 問他什麼?為什麼他是這樣一個喜怒無常,傲慢的屁股。

Were half-brothers, by the way.

=> 順便說一句,我們是半兄弟。

Nothing in common but our father, really.

=> 沒有共同之處,但我們的父親,真的。

Oh.

=> 哦。

But Ill mention your discontent to Francis.

=> 但是我會提到你對弗朗西斯的不滿。

Dont bother.

=> 不要打擾。

And Ill find your dog.

=> 我會找到你的狗。

Warm enough? Colin! I dont believe it! What are you doing here? You cant Ive been thinking of you from the moment you got on that boat.

=> 溫暖嗎?科林!我不相信!你在這裡做什麼?從你上船的那一刻起,我就不能想到你了。

I borrowed money and left the next day.

=> 我借了錢,第二天就離開了。

I want you to stay, but well be found out.

=> 我希望你留下,但我們會被發現的。

We need permission.

=> 我們需要許可。

Oh what a grand, romantic gesture.

=> 哦,多麼偉大,浪漫的姿態。

And you say your queen, Mary, knows your young man? Uh, she hasnt met Colin, but she knows his people.

=> 你說你的女王,瑪麗,認識你的年輕人?呃,她沒有見過科林,但她認識他的人。

Oh Your father is a cousin of Marys father, James? My father served him until the day King James died.

=> 哦,你父親是瑪麗的父親詹姆斯的堂弟?我父親一直服侍他,直到詹姆士王死去。

His Grace was generous, he granted my father large holdings, but were no relation.

=> 他的恩典很慷慨,他給了我父親很大的財產,但我們沒有關係。

You come from former servants My, what a rise your people have made.

=> 你是從前僕人來的我的,你的百姓所造的是甚麼。

I do love a success story.

=> 我喜歡成功的故事。

Stay and tell me all about it.

=> 留下來告訴我一切。

Oh, Lola, you should go find Mary, keep her on task so we can all enjoy the wedding.

=> 哦,羅拉,你應該去找瑪麗,讓她繼續工作,這樣我們都可以享受婚禮。

You dont believe that.

=>你不相信。

He has a terrible reputation with women, he knows no bounds.

=> 他與女人有著可怕的名聲,他無所不知。

Maybe it runs in the family.

=> 也許它運行在家庭中。

Did something happen with Francis? No, no, nothing.

=> 弗朗西斯有什麼事嗎?不,不,沒有。

Really, its fine, and we need to get ready for the wedding.

=> 真的,沒關係,我們需要為婚禮做好準備。

So go on Ill tell the servants youre ready to be bathed and dressed.

=> 所以繼續我會告訴僕人你準備好要洗澡和打扮。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

Hello? Is anyone here? Taste of love and sorrow, but dont drink the wine.

=> 你好?有人在嗎?愛和悲傷的味道,但不要喝酒。

Dont.

=> 別。

Who are you? Were very happy to be back at court.

=> 你是誰?我們很高興回到法庭。

Your Grace.

=> 你的恩典。

Beautiful evening, is it not? Why arent you with Colin? Whats he doing with Mary? Shes his queen.

=> 美麗的夜晚,不是嗎?你為什麼不跟科林?他在跟瑪麗做什麼?她是他的女王。

Hes just paying his respects.

=> 他只是在表示敬意。

Lets raise a glass.

=> 舉杯吧。

To the happy couple.

=> 給幸福的一對。

Hear, hear.

=> 聽到,聽到。

dont drink the wine.

=> 不要喝酒。

Oh, Lola, no.

=> 哦,蘿拉,不。

Aylee, I want to go dance.

=> 艾莉,我想去跳舞。

You cant dance alone.

=> 你不能獨自跳舞。

I wont be alone.

=> 我不會孤單。

Lola, come dance with me.

=> 蘿拉,跟我跳舞。

Take off you shoes.

=> 脫下你的鞋子。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Dance with me.

=> 和我一起跳舞。

Take off you shoes.

=> 脫下你的鞋子。

Were overrun by Scots.

=> 我們被蘇格蘭人超越

Look Elisabeth and Philip are leaving.

=> 看伊麗莎白和菲利普要走了。

Its time for the consummation; the ritual, the ceremony, the mystery.

=> 是時候完成了;儀式,儀式,神秘。

Arent you curious? Shh We cant actually watch them you know.

=> 你不好奇嗎?噓我們實際上看不到他們你知道。

Its a tradition for royals.

=> 這是皇室的傳統。

Well, we are not allowed.

=> 那麼,我們是不允許的。

Dont you want to know what youre in for someday? With your Francis? Pax vobis.

=> 難道你不想知道你有什麼?你的弗朗西斯? Pax vobis。

In nomini patri et fili et spiritus sancti.

=> 在人民和社會和精神sancti。

Amen.

=> 阿門。

Were the only ones that matter here.

=> 我們是唯一重要的。

Lets go.

=> 我們走吧。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Go, before anyone sees us.

=> 去,沒有人看到我們。

Colin? Your Grace! May I? Excuse me.

=> 科林?你的恩典!我可以?打擾一下。

- Ive been wanting to talk to you.

=> - 我一直想跟你說話。

- Theres something I need to say to you.

=> - 我需要對你說。

When you came to my room, I I shouldnt have said what I did.

=> 當你來到我的房間時,我不應該說我做了什麼。

There were other ways of handling this.

=> 還有其他的方式來處理這個。

Handling what? Me? You do realize that were going to be married someday, dont you? Believe me, I know.

=> 處理什麼?我?你知道有一天我們要結婚了,不是嗎?相信我,我知道。

I know you had a life before I got here.

=> 我知道你在我來之前過了一輩子的生活。

Its not about that.

=> 這不是那個

Dont you think that we owe it to each other, to our families, to our countries, to give it a chance? Its not that simple.

=> 你們不覺得我們對彼此,對我們的家庭,對我們的國家都有這個機會嗎?這並不簡單。

Not that simple?! Whats not simple?! Weve been engaged since we were six! Its all arranged.

=> 不是那麼簡單嗎?什麼不簡單?!我們從六歲開始就已經訂婚了!這一切都安排好了。

How awful must you find me to do this? Its not you.

=> 如果你覺得我這樣做有多可怕?不是你。

Youre youre beautiful and clever and unpredictable, but it doesnt matter.

=> 你是美麗的,聰明的,不可預知的,但沒關係。

What matters is whats right for my country.

=> 重要的是我的國家是正確的。

France is not as strong as you might think, or care, which maybe you dont, but I do.

=> 法國沒有你想像的那麼強大,或者關心,也許你不這樣做,但是我確實如此。

Im going to be king someday, responsible for my people.

=> 有一天我要成為國王,對我的人負責。

And right now, an alliance with Scotland could destroy France.

=> 而現在,與蘇格蘭的聯盟可能會摧毀法國。

You dont want to marry me.

=> 你不想嫁給我。

You dont want this at all.

=> 你根本不需要這個。

Things could change.

=> 事情可能會改變。

Well, it isnt your decision, its your fathers.

=> 那麼,這不是你的決定,這是你父親的。

You dont see him pushing a wedding either, do you? All engagements really do is hold alliances.

=> 你也看不到他在舉行婚禮嗎?所有的參與確實是聯盟。

Hes betting we might need Scotland, Im betting well find more support elsewhere.

=> 他打賭我們可能需要蘇格蘭,我打賭我們會在其他地方找到更多的支持。

I know its not what you want to hear.

=> 我知道這不是你想聽到的。

But you wont love me.

=> 但是你不會愛我。

You wont let yourself.

=> 你不會讓自己。

Love is irrelevant to people like us.

=> 愛與我們這樣的人無關。

We who are so privileged in so many ways with that.

=> 我們在這方面有如此多的特權。

All Im asking you to do is wait, see how things go.

=> 我要求你做的是等待,看看事情進展如何。

See how things go for France.

=> 看看法國的情況。

I guess it is simple after all.

=> 我想這畢竟是簡單的。

But you are not the only one with a country to think of.

=> 但是,你並不是唯一一個想到這個國家的人。

Your Grace, please! Your Grace, please! No! Guards! Colin, no! Forgive me! I ! Come on, Colin Please, Your Grace, forgive me! - Move! - I couldnt ! Your Grace, please! Come on! How could this happen? Where were the guards? Why didnt they stop him? I hope Mary did if they didnt.

=> 拜託你的恩典!拜託你的恩典!沒有!逆天!科林,不!原諒我!一世 !來吧,科林請,你的恩典,原諒我! - 移動! - 我不能!拜託你的恩典!來吧!這怎麼可能發生?衛兵在哪裡?他們為什麼不阻止他?如果沒有,我希望瑪麗做到了。

Theyll question her virtue.

=> 他們會質疑她的美德。

If shes not a virgin, then shell never be the queen of France, and our chances at court will be over.

=> 如果她不是處女,那麼她將永遠不會是法國女王,我們在法庭上的機會將會結束。

You dont know what happened, any of you.

=> 你不知道發生了什麼,你們中的任何一個。

Tell me.

=> 告訴我。

Ive spoken to him.

=> 我已經跟他說過了

Hes being held.

=> 他被關了

I bribed a guard.

=> 我賄賂了一名警衛。

Colins a good man; - a boy still.

=> 科林是個好人, - 一個男孩還在。

- What did he say? What possible defense could he have given you? He said he was forced.

=> - 他說什麼?他能給你什麼可能的防守?他說他被迫。

He wouldnt say by whom.

=> 他不會說誰。

He couldnt, he was so afraid.

=> 他不能,他太害怕了。

But he said there are people, powerful people, behind this, and he had no choice.

=> 但是他說這背後有人民強大的人民,他別無選擇。

What people? Here, in the castle.

=> 什麼人?在這裡,在城堡。

He wouldnt risk saying more.

=> 他不會冒險說更多。

Do you believe him, Mary? He looked so surprised that I would fight back.

=> 你相信他嗎,瑪麗?他看起來很驚訝,我會反擊。

That I would even wake.

=> 我甚至會醒來。

That youd wake? He attacked you.

=> 你會醒來?他襲擊了你。

The wine.

=> 葡萄酒。

I was told not to drink the wine.

=> 我被告知不要喝酒。

I was warned.

=> 我被警告。

Warned by whom? It doesnt matter now.

=> 警告誰?現在沒關係。

I believe you.

=> 我相信你。

I believe Colin.

=> 我相信科林。

Please help him.

=> 請幫助他。

I thank you for your protection last night, but I need to speak with Colin.

=> 我昨天晚上感謝你的保護,但我需要和科林談談。

Speak to your assailant? Why? Because he is the love of my dear friend.

=> 跟你的攻擊者說話?為什麼?因為他是我親愛的朋友的愛。

And if there was any misunderstanding, if I sent the wrong message in my joy at the wedding Take care, child.

=> 如果有任何誤解,如果我在婚禮上的喜悅中發出了錯誤的信息,照顧孩子。

If anyone knew you were even asking this Catherine, she needs to know.

=> 如果有人知道你甚至問這個凱瑟琳,她需要知道。

Gossip poisons too.

=> 八卦毒藥也是。

It can poison a young queens reputation, her heirs right to the throne, an entire kingdom.

=> 它可以毒害一個年輕女王的名聲,她的繼承人的王位權利,一個整個王國。

You may have behaved foolishly, but you are not responsible for your countrymans actions.

=> 你可能表現得很愚蠢,但是你不對你的同胞的行為負責。

Colin McPhail is my subject.

=> 科林McPhail是我的主題。

I am his queen, and I demand to speak with him.

=> 我是他的女王,我要求跟他說話。

Witnesses have come forward.

=> 證人出面。

The boy played a role in an English plot to destroy your engagement and Scotlands alliance with France.

=> 這個男孩在英國的陰謀中扮演了一個角色,摧毀了你的訂婚和蘇格蘭與法國的聯盟。

My dear, this was not an act of passion.

=>親愛的,這不是一個激情的行為。

It was treason.

=> 這是叛國。

But its all settled now.

=> 但現在都解決了。

Colins been executed.

=> 科林被執行了

What? He was beheaded this morning.

=> 什麼?他今天早上被斬首。

There was nothing I could do.

=> 我無能為力。

I was too late.

=> 我太遲了。

He wasnt a traitor.

=> 他不是叛徒。

He wasnt a rapist.

=> 他不是強姦犯。

They said he was involved in an English plot.

=> 他們說他參與了一個英國情節。

I dont know who to believe or to trust.

=> 我不知道該相信還是相信。

I I am so sorry, Lola.

=> 我很抱歉,蘿拉。

Youre the reason hes dead.

=> 你是他死的原因。

Anyone whos close to you lives in constant danger.

=> 任何靠近你的人都處於危險之中。

Were disposable, all of us.

=> 我們都是一次性的。

No, youre not.

=> 不你不是。

I need you.

=> 我需要你。

Youre my friends.

=> 你是我的朋友

Kennas my friend.

=> 肯納是我的朋友。

Greer and Aylee are my friends.

=> Greer和Aylee是我的朋友。

You are my queen, and were your subjects.

=> 你是我的女王,我們是你的臣民。

Were here in service to you, whatever that means, whatever it costs us.

=> 無論這意味著什麼,我們都在為您服務,不管我們付出什麼代價。

I will protect you.

=> 我會保護你。

You cant even protect yourself.

=> 你甚至無法保護自己。

Ill do better.

=> 我會做得更好。

I promise.

=> 我承諾。

Stirling! You found him.

=> 斯特靈!你找到他了

Oh, Stirling.

=> 哦,斯特林。

What did I do? Im sorry.

=> 我做了什麼?對不起。

Its just been so hard.

=> 只是這麼辛苦

I know.

=> 我知道。

So much harder than I thought it would be.

=> 比我想像的要難得多。

Youre not alone here.

=> 你並不孤單。

I have my friends.

=> 我有我的朋友。

I am not talking about your friends.

=> 我不是在說你的朋友。

I meant I want you to be well, Your Grace.

=> 我的意思是我要你做得好,你的恩典。

Thank you, Sebastian.

=> 謝謝,塞巴斯蒂安。

Truly.

=> 真正做到。

Mother.

=> 母親。

Where did you find the dog? In the woods.

=> 你在哪裡找到那隻狗?在樹林里。

It was drawn to the blood.

=> 它被吸引到血液中。

How close did you get? Take care, my brave son, or you will bleed for a girl who will never be yours.

=> 你有多接近?保重,我的勇敢的兒子,否則你會流血為一個永遠不會是你的女孩。

You defended a boy they found in your bed? What was he doing there? You can tell me.

=> 你捍衛了他們在床上發現的一個男孩?他在那裡做什麼?你可以告訴我。

I think I know already.

=> 我想我已經知道了。

You think I was with him to get back at you? I think youre impulsive and prideful.

=> 你以為我和他在一起回到你身邊?我覺得你是衝動和驕傲。

Hes dead.

=> 他死了。

Leave it be, I beg of you.

=> 離開它,我求求你了。

You cant behave like this.

=> 你不能這樣做。

Not at court.

=> 不在法庭上。

Cant you see whats at stake here? Because were engaged.

=> 你不知道這裡有什麼危險嗎?因為我們訂婚了

But you have no intention of marrying me.

=> 但是你不打算和我結婚。

What if I told them that? - Then this would be over.

=> 如果我告訴他們呢? - 那這個就結束了

- You wouldnt do that because its not true; I I might marry you.

=> - 你不會那樣做,因為這不是真的;我可能會和你結婚。

Someday, maybe, if.

=> 有一天,也許,如果。

You said that you had a country to think about.

=> 你說你有一個國家想想。

Were you thinking about Scotland during any of this? I was thinking about myself, my friends, my safety You could have ruined your reputation so that I couldnt marry you, even if things go the way we want them to.

=> 在這期間你想到蘇格蘭嗎?我在想我自己,朋友,我的安全。即使事情按照我們想要的方式進行,你可能會毀了你的名聲,使我不能娶你。

"The way we want them to"? And how would "we" want things to go? If you werent the future king of France, and I was just a girl, not the queen of anything, would you want this? I cant do this.

=> 「我們希望他們的方式」?而「我們」又會如何呢?如果你不是法國未來的國王,而我只是一個女孩,而不是任何女王,你會想要嗎?我不能這樣做。

I wont.

=> 我不會。

You said the potion would make her sleep like the dead.

=> 你說魔葯會讓她像死人一樣睡覺。

One glass of wine, and shed wake with her virtue destroyed, this engagement over.

=> 一杯葡萄酒,她的美德將被消滅,這種交往結束了。

There was nothing wrong with my potion.

=> 我的藥水沒有任何問題。

It was the delivery of it that failed.

=> 這是失敗的交付。

That stupid Scottish boy.

=> 那個愚蠢的蘇格蘭男孩。

A stupid, dead boy.

=> 一個愚蠢的,死去的男孩。

All to protect his family.

=> 一切為了保護他的家人。

From you.

=> 從你那裡

I had no choice.

=> 我沒有選擇。

The boy wouldve implicated me, and you.

=> 這個男孩會牽連我和你。

Have your visions altered? No.

=> 你的願景改變了嗎?沒有。

Mary will bring your sons death.

=> 瑪麗會帶你的兒子去世

You cannot relent.

=> 你不能鬆懈。

You must continue to sacrifice.

=> 你必須繼續犧牲。

I dont know who you are or why you hide, but your warning saved me.

=> 我不知道你是誰,或者你為什麼藏起來,但是你的警告救了我。

Danger surrounds me here, and I am in your debt.

=> 在這裡,危險包圍著我,我正在為你負債。

Are you in danger, too?

=> 你也有危險嗎?


推薦閱讀:

有些時候並不是你不想走正道,而是你的對手永遠在試探你的底線,將你拖回深淵
(四)S1E3 Anatomy Park:人體樂園的奇妙之旅
[美劇] 潛龍諜影/Legends 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《行屍走肉》第八季多圖預告,老虎戰喪屍,弩哥血腥復仇救世軍
放棄我抓緊我第14集劇情介紹是什麼?

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |