標籤:

[美劇] 瘋狂的士/Taxi Brooklyn 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 瘋狂的士/Taxi Brooklyn 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

該劇根據呂克-貝松的《的士速遞》(Taxi)系列電影改編,原名《的士速遞:布魯克林南街》(Taxi: Brooklyn South)。Chyler Leigh扮演Caitlyn 「Cat」 Sullivan偵探,她的父親(一名紐約警署偵探)在執行公務時意外身亡,她決心要查清真相。她雖然聰明過人但是性格頑固,一開起車來就不要命,上級將她降職為徒步巡警。她決定和訓練有素、長相迷人、在法國馬賽出生的出租[展開全文]

該劇根據呂克-貝松的《的士速遞》(Taxi)系列電影改編,原名《的士速遞:布魯克林南街》(Taxi: Brooklyn South)。Chyler Leigh扮演Caitlyn 「Cat」 Sullivan偵探,她的父親(一名紐約警署偵探)在執行公務時意外身亡,她決心要查清真相。她雖然聰明過人但是性格頑固,一開起車來就不要命,上級將她降職為徒步巡警。她決定和訓練有素、長相迷人、在法國馬賽出生的計程車司機Leo Romba(Jacky Ido)建立合作關係。Leo幸福快樂,精力無窮,每天都在思考如何讓自己的客人滿意。她知道Leo在填移民表時撒了謊,於是和他達成一項協議:她幫助Leo解決文件方面的問題,而Leo免費向她提供交通服務。當他們穿越紐約的大街小巷偵破案件時,Leo既是Cat的私人司機,又是她的警務顧問!這對奇異的組合竟成為一對很有效率的搭檔。

【劇本】:

Good morning, Brooklyn! Its another beautiful day in the hippest city in the world.

=>早安,布魯克林!這是世界上最時髦的城市的又一個美好的一天。

The temperature outside is a balmy 82 degrees.

=> 外面的氣溫是82度。

For those of you lucky enough to see Jay-Z at the Barclays Center last night, what a show! And Beyonc??s surprise appearance? Is she the bomb or what? You see that guy? _ What the hell was that? Call 911.

=> 對於那些昨天晚上在巴克萊中心有幸見到Jay-Z的人來說,這真是一場秀! Beyoncé驚奇的表現?她是炸彈還是什麼?你看到那個人? _ 這是什麼東西?撥打911。

The cops trapped in his car! If you tell me where youre headed, I can probably get you there faster.

=> 警察被困在車裡!如果你告訴我你要去哪裡,我可以更快地把你帶到那裡。

Shut up! Im a cop.

=> 閉嘴!我是警察

Detective Sullivan, 125th.

=> 偵探沙利文,125。

Bank robbery.

=> 銀行劫案。

They guy killed a guard.

=> 他們殺了一個警衛。

No, no, no, no, no, Sullivan! No, no! Sullivan, you you are not driving! Sullivan! No! You driving is not part of the deal.

=> 不,不,不,不,不,沙利文!不,不!沙利文,你不是開車!沙利文!沒有!你開車不是交易的一部分。

I only partnered up with you because of your father.

=> 因為你的父親,我只和你合夥。

Just be careful! Just be careful! - Youre gonna get us killed! - You can get out anytime, Esposito.

=> 只要小心!只要小心! - 你會讓我們遇難! - 隨時可以出發,埃斯波西托。

This is why no one works with you, Sullivan! Oh, God, what are you doing? Theyre shooting at us! Hey, careful with that thing! We dont wanna remake Pulp Fiction, do we? Trash cans! Trash cans! - How did you get a drivers license! No! - Oh, oh! Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! Gun! - Move! Where the hell is this guy going! - Shit! - My nose! You broke my nose! - Hey, what about my fare? - Oh, my nose! Hey, my cab! What are you doing? He made me drive! I didnt do anything! Sure you didnt.

=> 這就是為什麼沒有人和你一起工作,沙利文!哦,上帝,你在做什麼?他們在向我們射擊!嘿,小心那件事!我們不想重造低俗小說,是嗎?垃圾桶!垃圾桶! - 你是怎麼拿到駕照的沒有!哦,哦!踩剎車!踩剎車!槍! - 移動!這傢伙到底在哪! - 媽的! - 我的鼻子!你摔壞了我的鼻子! - 嘿,我的票價怎麼樣? - 哦,我的鼻子!嘿,我的計程車!你在做什麼?他讓我開車!我沒有做任何事情!當然你沒有。

N.

=> N.

Y.

=>Y.

P.

=>P.

D.

=>D.

! Damn it! Do I look like a man who would rob a bank? I dont wanna hear anything! You are a menace! Im gonna make sure that you Never get behind the wheel of a car again.

=>!該死的!我看起來像一個會搶銀行的人嗎?我不想聽到任何東西!你是一個威脅!我要確保你永遠不會再坐在汽車的車輪後面。

You really should get some ice on that thing.

=> 你真的應該得到一些冰塊。

- Unless you plan on playing cyrano.

=> - 除非你打cyrano。

- What? Cyrano de Bergerac.

=> - 什麼? Cyrano de Bergerac。

The guy with the big nose.

=> 那個大鼻子的傢伙。

Yeah, yeah, I know! Shut up! Both of you are gonna pay for this.

=> 是的,我知道!閉嘴!你們兩個都要為此付錢。

- Both of you! - What about my cab? Dont worry about your cab.

=> - 你們倆! - 我的駕駛室呢?別擔心你的駕駛室。

I think thats gonna stay there for a while.

=> 我認為這會留在那裡一段時間。

A taxi as a getaway car, thats a new one Mr What is it? Romba.

=> 計程車作為一個逃生車,這是一個新的先生是什麼?龍巴。

Sit down.

=> 坐下。

Please, please, just call me Leo.

=> 請,請叫我獅子座。

You dont tell me what to do.

=> 你不告訴我該怎麼做。

Lets see what we got.

=> 讓我們看看我們得到了什麼。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Detective, you look familiar.

=> 偵探,你看起來很熟悉。

- Have we met? - Not unless Ive arrested you before.

=> - 我們見過面嗎? - 除非我把你逮捕過

I never forget a womans eyes, and yours are so beautiful.

=> 我永遠不會忘記一個女人的眼睛,你的美麗。

Are you sure you and I havent hmm? Hmm? Its painful, isnt it? Mm-hmm? Mm-hmm? And this is just your pinky.

=> 你確定你和我沒有?嗯?這很痛苦,不是嗎? MM-嗯? MM-嗯?這只是你的小指

So imagine the pain I could inflict on your other appendages.

=> 所以想像一下,我可以給你的其他附件造成的痛苦。

Okay, okay, no, no, no.

=> 好吧,好吧,不,不,不。

Sorry, sorry.

=> 實在抱歉。

- My apologies, D-D-Detective.

=> - 我的道歉,D-D-Detective

Sorry! - There it is.

=> 抱歉! - 它是。

- Ow! - There it is.

=> - 噢! - 它是。

This whole charming French thing you think you have going, that may appeal to naive college girls and Brooklyn bimbettes, but youre just another d-bag a-hole to me.

=> 你覺得這件法式的東西你覺得很有意思,可能會吸引那些天真的大學女生和布魯克林的小女孩,但是對於我來說,這只是另外一件事。

Youre looking at some serious prison time, Leo.

=> 你正在看一些嚴重的監獄,獅子座。

- No, listen, I cant go to prison.

=> - 不,聽著,我不能去監獄。

- Whos your accomplice, Leo? - Accomplice? - Mm-hmm.

=> - 你的幫凶,獅子座? - 共犯? - 嗯。

No, you got this all wrong.

=> 不,你把這一切弄錯了。

I dont know the guy.

=> 我不認識那個人。

He got into my taxi, and he held a gun to my head.

=> 他進了我的計程車,他拿著槍到我頭上。

He said drive or die! - Where did you learn to drive like that? - Im a taxi driver.

=> 他說開車還是死! - 你從哪裡開始學習駕駛?我是計程車司機

No, no, no, taxi drivers are not taught high-speed precision driving or evasive tactics.

=> 不,不,不,計程車司機不會教高速精準駕駛或迴避策略。

This will be a hell of a lot easier if you just cooperate.

=> 如果你合作,這將是一個更容易的地獄。

I already told you everything I know.

=> 我已經告訴過你我所知道的一切

Geez.

=> 吉茲。

- Really, - I dont know the guy.

=> - 真的 - 我不認識那個人

I got it.

=> 我知道了。

Hey! Wait a minute, I remember.

=> 嘿!等一下,我記得。

I recorded the man with the gun with my tablet.

=> 我用平板電腦記錄了那個人的槍。

- What are you talking about? - My tablet is in my taxi.

=> - 你在說什麼? - 我的平板電腦在我的計程車里。

You can verify.

=> 你可以驗證。

Hey, Carl, go to the impound And get the tablet computer out of the taxi that I just brought in.

=> 嘿,卡爾,去吧,把剛才帶來的計程車里的平板電腦拿出來。

- Yeah, please, youll do us a favor.

=> - 是的,請幫我們一個忙。

- Dont talk to Carl.

=> - 不要跟卡爾說話。

- _ - _ _ the man with the gun, he was texting with someone.

=> - 帶著槍的那個人,他正在和某人發簡訊。

He must have been communicating with the real accomplice.

=> 他一定是和真正的幫凶溝通過。

Not unless you were answering him from the front seat.

=> 除非你從前座回答他。

Why dont you believe me? Because you have no alibi or witness to prove otherwise.

=> 你為什麼不相信我?因為你沒有不在場的證人證明。

Sullivan, I think I convinced Detective Esposito not to file a grievance against you.

=> 沙利文,我想我說服了埃斯波西托偵探不要對你提出不滿。

- What? A grievance? - Look at his nose.

=> - 什麼?抱怨? - 看他的鼻子。

Are you kidding me! He was injured in pursuit of a felon.

=> 你在跟我開玩笑嗎!他因追捕一名重罪犯而受傷。

You know what? He should thank me because he looks better that way.

=> 你知道嗎?他應該感謝我,因為他看起來更好。

- See thats the kind of thing Im talking about.

=> - 看這就是我在說的那種事情。

- I understand.

=> - 我明白。

- He must have looked really bad before.

=> 他以前看起來一定很糟

- Just refresh my memory.

=> - 只是刷新我的記憶。

Let me just ask you, just because Ive lost count.

=> 我只是問你,只是因為我已經不在數了。

In the last year, how many partners have you had? Do you know? Take a guess.

=> 你去年有多少合作夥伴?你知道嗎?猜一下。

Just take a wild guess.

=> 只是大膽猜測。

Five! I got five.

=> 五!我有五個

Yeah, five.

=> 對,五個

They were five exactly.

=> 他們是五個。

- Five? - Shut up! Youve wrecked three vehicles this month, and there isnt a Detective in this room that wants to work with you.

=> - 五? - 閉嘴!這個月你破壞了三輛車,這個房間里沒有一個偵探想和你一起工作。

- You know why we were at that diner? - No, but Id like to know.

=> - 你知道我們為什麼在那個客廳嗎? - 不,但我想知道。

- Shut up, Esposito.

=> - 閉嘴,Esposito。

- Lets hear it, Esposito.

=> - 讓我們聽聽,埃斯波西托。

Because an anonymous source is sending her text messages Claiming to have information on her fathers murder.

=> 因為匿名消息來源正在發送她的簡訊聲稱有關於她父親的謀殺的信息。

Cat, is that the truth? Internal Affairs is stonewalling the investigation.

=> 貓,是這個道理嗎?內政正在阻礙調查。

- You dont even know who this anonymous source is.

=> - 你甚至不知道這個匿名來源是誰。

- Im sorry.

=> - 對不起。

Who is talking to you? - Go back to your desk.

=> 誰在跟你說話? - 回到你的桌子。

How many times have I told you to stay away from that investigation, Cat? Its been over a year, and they got nothing.

=>我告訴過你多少次遠離這個調查,貓?已經過了一年多了,他們什麼也沒得到。

Cat, your father was my friend, but Im not gonna have his daughter running a rogue investigation behind my back.

=> 貓,你的父親是我的朋友,但是我不會讓他的女兒在我背後進行流氓調查。

Now you take your suspect to holding, and Ill see you there, Caitlyn.

=> 現在你把你的嫌疑人抓住,我會在那裡見到你,凱特琳。

Please, no, no.

=> 請不要,不。

No, please, no.

=> 不,請不要

- I cant.

=> - 我不能。

- What? - I have a problem with small spaces.

=> - 什麼? - 我有一個小空間的問題。

- I dont care.

=> - 我不在乎。

Bank robbery is a federal offense, Detective.

=> 銀行搶劫是聯邦罪行,偵探。

Of all the F.

=> 在所有的F.

B.

=>B.

I.

=>一世。

Agents in New York City, you called him? I didnt call him.

=> 紐約市的特工,你打電話給他?我沒有給他打電話。

Esposito did.

=> 埃斯波西托呢。

- This is my case, Captain.

=> - 這是我的情況,船長。

- Not anymore.

=> - 不再。

Ive got no problem working the case with her, Captain.

=> 和她一起工作,船長,我沒有問題。

I have a problem working with this douche bag Detective Sullivan is no longer on the case.

=> 我有一個問題與這個沖洗袋沙利文偵探已不在案件。

Shes been re-assigned.

=> 她被重新分配了。

- What? What? - To foot patrol.

=> - 什麼?什麼? - 步行巡邏。

Im sure the good people of Brooklyn would like to get to know a hero cop.

=> 我確信布魯克林的好人們想要認識一個英雄警察。

I knew I saw you somewhere.

=> 我知道我在某個地方見過你。

Youre the cop who arrested the park slope stalker.

=> 你是警察逮捕了公園斜坡追蹤者。

Dont.

=> 別。

I am a Detective.

=> 我是一名偵探。

- Im not in public relations.

=> - 我不是公關的

- Come with me.

=> - 跟我來。

What! Cat, as your godfather I want to apologize for what Im about to say, but as your Captain, your license is revoked.

=> 什麼!貓,作為你的教父,我想為我要說的道歉,但作為你的上尉,你的執照被撤銷。

You so much as get behind the wheel of a car, Ill have you suspended.

=> 你坐在汽車的車輪後面,我會讓你停下來。

And the next time you get an anonymous text message, you hand it over to Internal Affairs.

=> 而且下一次你收到一個匿名簡訊時,你把它交給了內務部。

Understood? Yes! In my office.

=> 懂了嗎?是!在我的辦公室。

I can cover you for 48 hours if you wanna run with the case.

=> 如果你想和案子一起跑,我可以為你覆蓋48小時。

And why would you do that? Because those are the first words youve actually spoken to me since the incident.

=> 你為什麼要那樣做?因為事件發生後,這些是你實際上對我說的第一句話。

And Because Im still in love with you.

=> 因為我還愛著你

Yeah, cheating on your wife isnt an incident.

=> 是的,欺騙你的妻子不是事件。

Its called adultery.

=> 這就是所謂的通姦。

It was the biggest mistake of my life, and Im sorry.

=> 這是我一生中最大的錯誤,對不起。

And maybe if you solve this case you can get back on the Captains good side, find out what happened to your dad.

=> 也許如果你解決這個案子,你可以回到船長的好身邊,看看你爸爸發生了什麼事。

I loved him too.

=> 我也愛他。

Then I come for him.

=> 然後我來找他。

- Lets go.

=> - 我們走吧。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

- Wait, wait.

=> - 等等。

Okay, do you always eavesdrop on peoples conversations? Im a taxi driver, its hard not to.

=> 好的,你是否總是竊聽人們的談話?我是計程車司機,很難不去。

Look, Ill make you a deal.

=> 瞧,我會幫你做個交易。

Yeah, unless youre giving up your accomplice, Im not interested.

=> 是的,除非你放棄你的幫凶,否則我不感興趣。

I will drive you anywhere you want for the next 48 hours, free of charge, if you help prove that Im innocent.

=> 如果你能幫助證明我是無辜的,我會在接下來的48小時內隨時隨地開車送你。

And what if I prove youre guilty? Im not, so I have nothing to worry about.

=> 如果我證明你有罪呢?我不是,所以我沒有什麼可擔心的。

Do we have a deal? - Turn around.

=> 我們有協議嗎? - 迴轉。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

I gotta warn you, though, I am a lot of fun.

=> 不過,我得警告你,我很開心。

- Thank you, Detective.

=> - 謝謝,偵探。

- Youre welcome.

=> - 別客氣。

What? Oh, you dont think I actually trust you, do you? Lets go.

=> 什麼?哦,你不認為我真的信任你,是嗎?我們走吧。

You know, not trusting people is no way to go through life.

=> 你知道,不相信人是沒有辦法過人生的。

Im a cop.

=> 我是警察

Cops dont trust anyone.

=> 警察不相信任何人。

No, I think you dont trust anyone.

=> 不,我認為你不相信任何人。

Make a right at the next corner.

=> 在下一個角落右轉。

This is worthless.

=> 這是毫無價值的。

You cant see crap.

=> 你看不到垃圾。

Oh, yeah? I mean, you can see his eyes.

=> 哦耶?我的意思是,你可以看到他的眼睛。

Great, Ill put out an A.

=> 太好了,我會拿出答案

P.

=>P.

B.

=>B.

on a pair of eyes.

=> 在一雙眼睛上。

You can tell a lot by a persons eyes.

=> 你可以通過一個人的眼睛告訴很多。

Trust me.

=> 相信我。

Want me to tell you what your eyes are saying now? - Well, theyre saying you think Im lying.

=> 要我告訴你現在你的眼睛在說什麼? - 他們說你以為我在說謊。

- I think youre lying.

=> - 我想你在說謊。

But theyre also saying you think Im irresistibly attractive and incredibly sexy.

=> 但他們也在說,你覺得我不可思議的吸引力,性感難以置信。

Are all French men as you are, or are you just setting a bad example for an entire nation? - I am so insulted.

=> 你們都是法國人嗎?還是你們為整個國家樹立了一個壞榜樣呢? - 我很侮辱

- Get used to it.

=> - 習慣它。

Pull up in front of the bank.

=> 拉到銀行前面。

_ - wait here.

=> _ - 在這兒等著。

- Where am I gonna go? Keep an eye on him.

=> - 我要去哪裡?留意他。

If he moves, shoot him.

=> 如果他移動,射擊他。

Really.

=> 真。

Im not moving.

=> 我不動

What have we got? Well, the guard was shot as he reached the door.

=> 我們有什麼?那麼,他走到門口時,門衛被槍殺了。

He was chasing the suspect.

=> 他正在追查嫌疑人。

Three shots, tight pattern, .

=> 三槍,緊張的格局。

22 caliber.

=>22口徑。

But the blood splatter is not consistent with the location the bank manager told me Of where the guy was when they shot the guard.

=> 但血液飛濺與銀行經理告訴我的位置不一致。

- Second suspect? - Duh.

=> - 第二個嫌疑犯? - 杜。

Doc, we got a body in a burned-out car at the waterfront.

=> 醫生,我們在海邊的一輛燒毀的汽車裡找到了一具屍體。

Oh, lovely.

=> 哦,可愛。

You know what, you go.

=> 你知道嗎,你走了。

Im gonna finish up here.

=> 我要在這裡結束。

Heard you were re-assigned to foot patrol.

=> 聽說你被重新分配到步行巡邏。

Good news travels quickly.

=> 好消息很快傳開。

Seriously, I dont know how the department shrinks even let you back on duty.

=> 說真的,我不知道這個部門如何縮小,甚至讓你回到崗位上。

- Hey! - Where have you been? Dimitri has been looking all over for you.

=> - 嘿! - 你去哪兒了?迪米特里一直在尋找你。

- Youre good, Ronnie? - Yeah, Im good! I thought you went awol like Vincent.

=> - 你很好,羅尼? - 是的,我很好!我以為你像文森特一樣吵了起來。

- Vincent still hasnt reported in? - No.

=> - 文森特還沒有報道? - 沒有

He probably took a fare upstate again and pulled over on the way back to get some sleep.

=> 他可能再次在北部上了車,在回去睡覺的時候拉上了車。

Now please tell me youre handcuffed for fun.

=> 現在請告訴我你被戴上手銬為樂。

Is there any way to run a facial I.

=> 有什麼辦法可以跑面部

D.

=>D.

on that? No.

=> 在那?沒有。

Move the taxi.

=> 移動計程車。

This is a crime scene.

=> 這是犯罪現場。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

My roommate and I are just discussing his sexual proclivities.

=> 我的室友和我正在討論他的性傾向。

- What are yours? - Move it now, or Ill arrest you.

=> - 你是什麼? - 現在就移動,否則我會逮捕你。

Do you promise? Handcuffs and everything? Fine, Im going.

=> 你答應?手銬和一切?好吧,我要走了。

Ill see you tonight.

=> 我今天晚上見

See you.

=> 再見。

This is my number.

=> 這是我的號碼。

Its my number.

=> 這是我的號碼。

Call me.

=> 打給我。

- So how much did he get from the cage? - A million dollars.

=> - 他從籠子里拿了多少錢? - 一百萬美元

One hundred stacks of hundred-dollar bills.

=> 一百塊百元鈔票。

We were switching out hundreds, replacing the old bills with new ones.

=> 我們正在交出數百個,用新的替代舊賬單。

How often do you switch the bills? Whenever were asked by the corporate office.

=> 你多久換一次賬單?每當我們被公司辦公室詢問時

- Or the federal reserve.

=> - 或者是美國聯邦儲備。

- So its not regularly scheduled? No, but this guy knew we had bundled hundreds and knew we were making the switch.

=> - 所以不定期安排?不,但是這個人知道我們已經捆綁了數百個,知道我們正在開關。

- Lets go.

=>- 我們走吧。

- Wait a second.

=> - 等一下。

I think I know why your guy picked this bank.

=> 我想我知道你為什麼選擇這家銀行。

Because he had three possible escape routes.

=> 因為他有三條可能的逃生路線。

You see the cross streets? They all lead to major north-south and east-west avenues.

=> 你看到十字路口?他們都導致主要的南北和東西方通道。

Spoken like a true wheelman.

=> 像一個真正的輪手說話。

Or a taxi driver who knows it was a shift change And he and dozens of other cabs would have been on those avenues At the exact same time.

=> 或者一個知道這是一個換班的計程車司機他和幾十個其他計程車將在同一時間在這些途徑。

So youre trying to tell me that this guy took a chance to catch a cab after robbing a bank? Its not much of a chance if you know the cabs are there, which he did.

=> 所以你試圖告訴我,這個人搶劫銀行後有機會搭上一輛計程車?如果你知道計程車在那裡,他沒有多少機會。

Or if you know one is waiting for you.

=> 或者如果你知道有人在等你。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Here.

=> 這裡。

- What? - See this? These are all the taxis in the area right now.

=> - 什麼? - 看到這個?這些都是現在這個地區的計程車。

At shift change, there would have been dozens more.

=> 換班時,會有幾十個。

Theres an app for everything, huh? There might be an app for everything, but as a lifelong Brooklynite, I know how hard it is to get a cab.

=> 有一個應用程序的一切,嗯?可能有一個應用程序的一切,但作為一個終身的布魯克林,我知道有多難是一個計程車。

Oh.

=> 哦。

And this isnt Manhattan.

=> 而這不是曼哈頓。

Where do you think those taxis in Manhattan come from? - Wait.

=> 你認為曼哈頓這些計程車從哪裡來?等一下

No.

=> 沒有。

- Thats right, Brooklyn and Queens.

=> - 沒錯,布魯克林區和皇后區。

There are three major taxi companies in the area, and they all use this street at shift change.

=> 該地區有三家主要的計程車公司,他們都在換班時使用這條街。

So this guy timed the robbery with shift change.

=> 所以這個傢伙換班時間搶劫。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

- Hey! - Im not even gonna ask.

=> - 嘿! - 我什至不會問。

- No.

=> - 沒有

Dont.

=> 別。

Your bank robber couldnt have shot the guard from that direction.

=> 你的銀行劫匪不可能從這個方向開槍。

The blood splatters are going this way.

=> 血濺會這樣。

- So there was a second suspect.

=> - 所以有第二個嫌疑人。

- Yep.

=> - 是的

- Yeah, the lookout.

=> - 是的,瞭望。

- And how do you know that? I also watch a lot of movies.

=> - 你怎麼知道的?我也看了很多電影。

The shooter also had a silencer.

=> 射手也有一個消聲器。

He was also 30 feet away from this direction.

=> 他離這個方向還有30英尺遠。

- That would put him in the street.

=> 那會讓他在街上

- Or in a passing taxi.

=> - 或在路過的計程車。

From that distance, with a 22 caliber, through that door? You would have to be stationary or one hell of a shot.

=> 從那個距離,用22口徑,通過那個門?你將不得不靜止或一槍。

- Mm-hmm.

=> - 嗯。

- All right, kids, I gotta go.

=> - 好的,孩子,我得走了。

A lot of people dying to meet me today.

=> 很多人都渴望今天見到我。

- Its a joke.

=> - 這是一個笑話。

A joke.

=> 笑話。

- Right.

=> - 對。

Yeah, of course.

=> 嗯,當然咯。

- What? - Its a joke! People dying to meet her.

=> - 什麼? - 這是一個笑話!人們渴望見到她。

You didnt get that? Oh, I hate these sudden thundershowers.

=> 你沒有得到?哦,我討厭這些突如其來的雷陣雨。

He flagged me down on this corner over here.

=> 他在這邊的這個角落標誌著我。

That alley leads all the way through the block, right to the street the bank is on.

=> 那條衚衕貫穿整個街區,就在銀行所在的街道上。

He robbed the bank, cut across the street, darted down the alley to here, where you were waiting for him.

=> 他搶劫銀行,橫過馬路,衝下衚衕到這裡,在那裡等你。

Great, nice try, but I wasnt waiting for him.

=> 太棒了,不錯,但是我沒在等他。

I was just driving by, doing my job as usual, picking up people.

=> 我正在開車,像往常一樣做我的工作,拿起人。

- What was that? - Thats Skype, someone wants to talk.

=> - 那是什麼? - 這是Skype,有人想說話。

Oh, I wonder who it is? What are you doing? Who are you? Who are you? I asked first.

=> 哦,我想知道是誰?你在做什麼?你是誰?你是誰?我先問。

- Hey! This is just a police Detective, Nico.

=> - 嘿!這只是尼科的警察偵探。

_ why are you with a police detective? Are you in trouble? _ hes just helping out.

=> 你為什麼要帶警察偵探?您遇到了困難?他只是在幫忙。

- Whats your name? - Detective Sullivan.

=> - 你叫什麼名字? - 沙利文偵探

Her name is Caitlyn.

=> 她的名字是Caitlyn。

Really? There is a Caitlyn in my class.

=> 真?我班有一個凱特琳。

Shes from Ireland, and shes pretty like you.

=> 她來自愛爾蘭,她很像你。

Are you Irish too? - Yes, I am.

=> 你也是愛爾蘭人嗎? - 對,我是。

- Im glad youre working with papa.

=> - 我很高興你和爸爸一起工作。

I worry about him being alone in New York.

=> 我擔心他在紐約獨處。

You dont have to worry about me.

=> 你不必擔心我

Im fine.

=> 我很好。

Im a taxi driver in New York, Im never alone.

=> 我是紐約的計程車司機,我從來不孤單。

_ _ - Yeah? - Im headed to the waterfront.

=> _ _ - 是嗎?我正要去海濱

- Youre gonna wanna meet me there.

=> - 你想在那裡見我。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

The waterfront.

=> 海濱。

Youre starting to trust me, Detective.

=> 偵探,你開始相信我了。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

- Please.

=> - 請。

- What are you doing? I dont trust you.

=> - 你在做什麼?我不相信你

Not at all.

=> 一點也不。

Well, we got three shots to the back of the head.

=> 那麼,我們有三槍在腦後。

Its a .

=> 它是 。

22 caliber in a tight pattern.

=>22口徑緊湊型。

No.

=> 沒有。

Thats my friend Vincents taxi.

=> 那是我朋友文森特的計程車。

No! You know, taxi logs and passengers confirm That you were on the upper West Side yesterday afternoon At the time of Vincents murder, which means that you are not the shooter And your story has credibility.

=> 沒有!你知道,計程車的日誌和乘客確認昨天下午你在上西區在文森特遇害的時候,這意味著你不是射手而你的故事有信譽。

Yeah, at the cost of my friends life.

=> 是的,犧牲了我的朋友的生命。

Dispatcher said that Vincents last call in Was at 3:30 yesterday afternoon from park slope.

=> 調度員說,文森特的最後一次電話是在昨天下午3點半從公園斜坡。

That was an official call in.

=> 這是一個正式的電話。

Some other driver must have heard from him.

=> 其他一些司機一定聽說過他。

Can you find out if anyone did? Now.

=> 你能找出是否有人嗎?現在。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Look, I dont have time to go into details.

=> 看,我沒有時間去詳細了解。

Yeah, Vincent.

=> 是的,文森特

I need you to find out where he was yesterday around 4:30.

=> 我需要你在四點半左右找出他昨天在哪裡。

The body and the car were doused in gasoline.

=> 身體和汽車被澆在汽油里。

Whats all over the front window? Its remnants of blood splatter.

=> 什麼都在前窗?這是血液飛濺的殘餘。

The rest of the blood was burnt up in the fire.

=> 其餘的血在火中燒毀了。

So, if the victim was shot in the back of the head, why is there blood splatter on the passenger windshield? Vincent would have put up a fight, even with a gun to his head.

=> 那麼,如果受害者是在頭後部被槍殺的,為什麼乘客擋風玻璃上會出現血跡?文森特本來會打架,即使頭上有槍。

He probably saw his chance and turned around to try and disarm the man.

=> 他可能看到了他的機會,轉身試圖解除這個人的武裝。

No, the shooter shot the victim through the drivers side window.

=> 不,射手通過司機的側窗射擊受害人。

- Second shooter.

=> - 第二個射手

- Did Vincent talk to anybody after the dispatcher? Yeah, he called another driver at 4:30.

=> - 在調度員之後,文森特是否與任何人談話?是的,他在四點半打電話給另一位司機。

Told him he was in Downtown Brooklyn.

=> 告訴他,他在布魯克林市中心。

- Oh! He cant he cant go in the car! - Leo! - Cat, get him out of there.

=> - 哦!他不能不能去車裡! - 獅子座! - 貓,把他趕出去

- Wait a minute.

=> - 等一下。

Look.

=> 看。

Guys, Im gonna need a bag, something.

=> 夥計們,我需要一個包,一些東西。

This is Detective Sullivan.

=> 這是沙利文偵探。

I need to know if there was a diamond robbery Anywhere near Downtown Brooklyn yesterday afternoon after 4:30.

=> 我需要知道昨天下午四點半以後,布魯克林市中心附近的任何地方發生了一起鑽石劫案。

It was right before closing.

=> 這是關閉之前。

He hit the courier from behind, and he stole the diamonds.

=> 他從後面撞上信使,他偷了鑽石。

- Hey, man, nice shirt.

=> - 嘿,夥計,漂亮的襯衫

- Thanks.

=> - 謝謝。

You want one? I sell them on the side.

=> 你要一個嗎?我把它們賣了。

No, no way, Ill give you 20.

=>不,不,我會給你20。

Okay, howd he get passed security? You have to be buzzed in.

=> 好吧,他怎麼能通過安全?你必須嗡嗡作響。

He pushed his way when the courier buzzed in.

=> 信使嗡嗡作響時,他推開了他的路。

- Dont you have exterior cameras? - We have a blind spot.

=> - 你沒有外部照相機嗎? - 我們有一個盲點。

Does your courier arrive at a fixed point every day? No.

=> 你的信使是否每天到達一個固定點?沒有。

Okay, I need copies of your surveillance recordings.

=> 好的,我需要你的監控錄音的副本。

I got that.

=> 我明白了。

_ you know where this is? - Yeah, its about 20 minutes from here.

=> _你知道這是哪裡? - 是的,離這裡大約20分鐘。

- Can you get me there in 10? Where is he? No! Are you okay? - Are you okay, - Detective Sullivan? Thats where my father was killed.

=> - 你能在10點到嗎?他在哪裡?沒有!你還好嗎? - 你沒事吧 - 沙利文偵探?那是我父親遇害的地方

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

My father disappeared when I was seven, without a trace.

=> 我七歲的時候父親失蹤了,一無所有。

I still dont know if the mans dead or alive.

=> 我還不知道這個男人是死還是活。

My father died in my arms.

=> 我的父親死在我的懷裡。

Word came in that an officer was down, and I didnt know it was my father until I got on the scene.

=> 有一個官員倒下了,我不知道這是我的父親,直到我上場。

You may never find out who killed your father.

=> 你可能永遠不會發現誰殺了你的父親。

Thats not gonna happen.

=> 這不會發生。

They say, at some point, you have to get on with your life.

=> 他們說,在某種程度上,你必須繼續你的生活。

If you dont learn to let it go, itll consume you.

=> 如果你不學會放手,它會消耗你。

Believe me, I know.

=> 相信我,我知道。

Im not stopping until my fathers killer or killers Have been brought to justice, one way or another.

=> 我不會停止,直到我的父親的殺手或殺手被繩之以法,無論如何。

This files too big.

=> 這個文件太大了。

Its encrypted.

=> 它是加密的。

I gotta we gotta go back to the office.

=> 我得得回到辦公室。

- If the files encrypted, how are you going to open it? - My fathers encryption key.

=> - 如果文件加密了,你打算怎麼打開它? - 我父親的加密密鑰

And if Im right, whoevers sending this, knows the program that he used.

=> 如果我是對的,誰發送這個,知道他使用的程序。

And they know that I know.

=> 他們知道我知道

Why isnt your son in New York with you? His mother remarried.

=> 為什麼紐約不是你的兒子?他的母親再婚。

She has sole custody.

=> 她有唯一的監護權

Theres major encryption on this file.

=> 這個文件有很大的加密。

- Someones watching us? - Yeah, or just me.

=> - 有人在看我們? - 是的,還是只有我。

Its the surveillance video from the diamond exchange.

=> 這是鑽石交易所的監控錄像。

This is a well-known taxi cut-through.

=> 這是一個著名的計程車通道。

Its the only two-way street in the area.

=> 這是該地區唯一的雙向街道。

Hes waiting for the courier to be buzzed in.

=> 他正在等待信使嗡嗡作響。

- Whos the guy in the helmet? - The lookout.

=> - 頭盔上的人是誰? - 瞭望。

And thats Vincents taxi.

=> 那是文森特的計程車。

The perfect getaway car in a city full of taxis.

=> 在一個充滿了計程車的城市完美的逃生車。

And the only guy who can identify him is the cab driver, which is why they killed Vincent.

=> 唯一能識別他的人就是計程車司機,這就是為什麼他們殺死了文森特。

And which is why they were going to kill me too if you hadnt come along.

=> 這就是為什麼如果你不來,他們也會殺了我。

You saved my life.

=> 你救了我的命。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

- Where are you? - Precinct.

=> - 你在哪? - 分局。

Why? I ran a check on your cab driver.

=> 為什麼?我對你的計程車司機進行了檢查。

Leo Romba served four years in a French prison.

=> Leo Romba在法國監獄服刑四年。

He was a wheelman in a bank robbery.

=> 他是搶劫銀行的一名輪胎工人。

A man was shot and killed.

=> 一名男子被槍殺。

Your cabbie lied on his immigration form.

=> 你的計程車司機在他的移民表上撒了謊。

Hes a convicted felon.

=> 他是一個有罪的重罪犯。

- Im taking over the case, Cat.

=> - 我接管案件,貓。

- Ill be there in 30 minutes.

=> - 我會在30分鐘內到達。

This is why I dont trust people, especially men, because they lie.

=> 這就是為什麼我不相信人們,特別是男人,因為他們在撒謊。

- What is wrong with you? - Im claustrophobic.

=> - 你怎麼了? - 我是幽閉恐懼症

- Youre what? - Im claustrophobic.

=> - 你是什麼? - 我是幽閉恐懼症

You spent four years in prison.

=> 你在監獄裡度過了四年

Thats why Im claustrophobic, okay? I spent half my time in solitary confinement.

=> 這就是為什麼我是幽閉恐懼症,好嗎?我把我的一半時間都單獨監禁了。

Cat, I swear on my sons life That I have nothing to do with the bank robbery.

=> 貓,我發誓對我兒子的生活我和銀行搶劫沒有任何關係。

Do not bring an innocent child into this.

=> 不要把一個無辜的孩子帶進去。

And you know what? Its Detective, not Cat.

=> 你知道嗎?這是偵探,而不是貓。

I know you believe me, huh? I can see it in your eyes.

=> 我知道你相信我,是吧?我可以看到你的眼睛。

Do not do the eye thing with me.

=> 不要和我做眼睛的事情。

Theyre telling me youre in pain, and that pain is masked by anger and guilt.

=> 他們告訴我你痛苦,而這種痛苦被憤怒和內疚所掩蓋。

You would like nothing more than to curl up in bed and cry, but youre afraid if you start crying, youll never stop.

=> 你只想蜷縮在床上哭泣,但如果你開始哭泣,你會害怕,你永遠不會停止。

Really? - Thats what my eyes are saying? - Yes.

=> 真? - 這就是我的眼睛在說什麼? - 是的。

Everything else I know from observation.

=> 我從觀察中知道的一切。

Please enlighten me with the powers of your observation.

=> 請用你觀察的力量來啟發我。

I would rather not make you any more angry than you already are.

=> 我寧願不讓你比現在更生氣。

I am the least angry person I know! Then I guess you dont know many people.

=> 我是我認識的最不憤怒的人!那麼我猜你不認識很多人。

So, enlighten me! I said, enlighten me.

=> 所以,開導我吧!我說,賜教。

As you wish.

=> 如你所願。

You became a cop because of your father.

=> 你因為你父親而成了警察

He wanted a boy, so he raised you like one.

=> 他想要一個男孩,所以他像一個人一樣撫養你。

Your father loved you very much, more than anything in the world.

=> 你父親非常愛你,比世界上任何事物都重要。

His death changed you, but not for the better.

=> 他的去世改變了你,但並不是最好的。

Listen, please.

=> 請聽。

I am innocent.

=> 我是無辜的。

Get up.

=> 起床。

You answer this next question truthfully, or so help me God I will make sure that you spend the rest of your life in here.

=> 你真誠地回答下一個問題,或者幫助我上帝,我會確保你在這裡度過餘生。

Go ahead.

=> 前進。

How did you know all those things about me? And dont tell me its from looking in my eyes.

=> 你怎麼知道關於我的所有這些事情?不要告訴我這是從我的眼睛看。

When you spend four years in prison as a marked man, you learn to read people quickly, especially when theyre trying to kill you.

=> 當你作為一個有標記的人度過四年牢獄之後,你就會學會快速閱讀,尤其是當他們試圖殺死你的時候。

I dont know why, but Im about to risk my career for you.

=> 我不知道為什麼,但我即將冒你的職業生涯。

Do not screw with me.

=> 不要跟我擰。

We have to go.

=> 我們必須去。

The F.

=> F.

B.

=>B.

I.

=>一世。

Is coming for you.

=> 快要來了

Video file decrypted.

=> 視頻文件解密。

Lets see what we got.

=> 讓我們看看我們得到了什麼。

Thats my father.

=> 那是我的父親。

Im sorry.

=> 對不起。

Well, lets go.

=> 那麼,我們走吧。

Where do you wanna go? Some place my ex-husband would never go.

=> 你想去哪裡?有些地方我的前夫永遠不會去。

Oh! And to what do I owe this honor? - Oh, and you are? - Leo.

=> 哦!而我該為這個榮譽感到什麼呢? - 哦,你是? - 獅子座

Im Leo Romba.

=> 我是Leo Romba。

_ oh, well, oh! Well, je mappelle Francis, but my friends call me Frankie.

=> _哦,哦,哦!那麼,弗蘭西斯先生,我的朋友們叫我弗蘭基。

- Im Caitlyns older sister.

=> 我是Caitlyn的姐姐

- Mother! Youre no fun, you know that? Please, Mr.

=> - 媽媽!你不是很有趣,你知道嗎?請先生

Romba, come in.

=> Romba,進來

_ _ ah, please, make yourself comfortable.

=> _ _啊,請讓自己舒服。

I was just about to make some tea.

=> 我正準備泡茶。

Would you like some? - Thank you.

=> 你想要一些嗎? - 謝謝。

- Wonderful.

=> - 非常棒

- Shes nice.

=> - 她人很好。

- Wait.

=> 等一下

How did you only serve four years if a man was killed? You cut a deal.

=> 如果一個人死亡,你怎麼只服4年?你做了一筆交易

Thats why you were a marked man in prison.

=> 這就是為什麼你是一個有標記的人在監獄裡。

They put you in solitary for your own protection.

=> 他們把你孤立起來,以保護自己。

The bank we hit was being used to launder money by a crime syndicate.

=> 我們打的銀行被一個犯罪集團用來洗錢。

Im the only one left.

=>我是唯一的一個。

Nicos mother got so scared, she begged me to tell everything I knew, so I did.

=> 尼科的母親非常害怕,她求我告訴我所知道的一切,所以我做了。

And while I sat in solitary confinement, she divorced me and married someone else.

=> 當我坐在監獄裡的時候,她離婚了,和別人結了婚。

And thats why you lied on your immigration forms.

=> 這就是為什麼你撒謊你的移民形式。

The French police didnt offer you protective custody when you got out, did they? No.

=> 你出去的時候法國警方沒有給你保護性的保護,是嗎?沒有。

Here we are.

=> 我們到了。

Just a little something that I whipped up.

=> 只是一些我鞭打的東西。

Okay, well, theres a 24-hour shop around the corner, but please help yourself.

=> 好吧,在拐角處有一家24小時營業的商店,但是請自己幫忙。

_ _ this is my weakness.

=> _這是我的弱點。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

Here we are.

=> 我們到了。

Youre so lucky to have such a wonderful mother.

=> 有這麼一位美麗的媽媽,真是太幸運了。

Well, thank you.

=> 好,謝謝。

Wonderful? It is so nice to be appreciated by someone.

=> 精彩?很高興得到某人的讚賞。

I never knew my mother.

=> 我從來不認識我的母親。

She died when I was young.

=> 她年輕的時候死了。

I was raised by my grandparents after my father disappeared.

=> 我父親失蹤後,我是由祖父母撫養的。

Oh, you poor boy.

=> 哦,你這個可憐的孩子。

You just met the guy and you already like him more than me.

=> 你剛認識那個人,你已經比我更喜歡他了。

Caitlyn, I love you, but unfortunately for you, you have inherited all of your mothers worst traits and none of her best.

=> Caitlyn,我愛你,但不幸的是,對於你來說,你繼承了你母親的所有最糟糕的特質,而且也不是她最好的。

- Thanks, mom.

=> - 謝謝媽媽。

- Youre welcome.

=> - 別客氣。

I am going to bed.

=> 我要睡覺了。

A woman needs her beauty rest as Ive often tried to tell my daughter, but she never listens to me.

=> 一個女人需要她的美麗休息,因為我經常試圖告訴我的女兒,但她從來不聽我的話。

Thats right, I will be downstairs, second door on the left.

=> 沒錯,我會在樓下,左邊的第二個門。

Good night.

=> 晚安。

_ please excuse my mother, shes become somewhat of a tramp since my father died.

=> 請原諒我母親,自從父親去世後,她變得有點流氓了。

Maybe shes just lonely.

=> 也許她只是孤單。

Bank safety deposit boxes arent insured by the federal government like the money is, so they used an outside insurer, C.

=> 銀行保險箱並不像聯邦政府那樣投保,所以他們使用了外部保險公司C.

W.

=>W.

& Associates.

=> &Associates。

- Same insurer as the diamonds? - No.

=> - 與鑽石一樣的保險公司? - 沒有

They used First London International.

=> 他們使用了第一倫敦國際。

But C.

=> 但是C.

W.

=>W.

& Associates and First London International Are both subsidiaries of New York Metro enterprise, who oversees security for all of their insured.

=> &Associates和First London International都是紐約地鐵企業的附屬公司,負責監督所有被保險人的安全。

Its my ex-husband.

=> 這是我的前夫。

We have to hide you.

=> 我們必須隱藏你

- You said he wouldnt come here.

=> - 你說他不會來這裡的。

- Yeah, I didnt think he would.

=> - 是的,我不認為他會。

Get up.

=> 起床。

My mother hates him.

=> 我的母親恨他。

She begged me not to marry him.

=> 她求我不要嫁給他。

You should listen to your mother more.

=> 你應該多聽聽你的母親。

- Where is he? - I booked him into central.

=> - 他在哪裡? - 我把他安排進了中央。

Hes there waiting for you.

=> 他在那裡等著你。

I checked central.

=> 我檢查了中央。

Uh, hes not there.

=> 呃,他不在。

Did you mean it When you said that you were still in love with me? Yes.

=> 當你說你還愛著我嗎?是。

Then we should talk about what happened.

=> 那麼我們應該談談發生了什麼事。

- Dinner? - Okay.

=> - 晚餐? - 好的。

When? Ill call you.

=> 什麼時候?我會打電話給你。

Where is he? Your mother has very nice Do not finish that sentence.

=> 他在哪裡?你母親非常好,不要說完這句話。

- Oh come on, I was just hiding him.

=> 哦,來吧,我只是把他藏起來了。

- No.

=> - 沒有

Get out of that bed.

=> 從床上出來

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

- Get out! Oh, oh.

=> - 出去!哦,哦。

Youre not a very good liar, Cat.

=> 你不是一個很好的騙子,貓。

- Guess I should have learned from you.

=> - 猜我應該從你那裡學到的。

- Just turn him over.

=> - 把他轉過來。

Our computers were hacked.

=> 我們的電腦被黑了。

They stole internal security documents with monthly audits Listing vulnerabilities in security with each client.

=> 他們通過每月審計竊取內部安全文檔列出每個客戶的安全漏洞。

- Were the bank and diamond exchange listed? - Yes.

=> - 銀行和鑽石交易所上市了嗎? - 是的。

New security measures were about to be implemented.

=> 新的安全措施即將實施。

We filed police reports as soon as we were hacked.

=> 我們一旦被黑客入侵,我們就提交了警方的報告。

The hackers were from China.

=> 黑客來自中國。

They were part of the wave of Chinese hacking American companies.

=> 他們是中國黑客攻擊美國公司的一部分。

- And you are? - Anna Miller.

=> - 你是? - 安娜·米勒

Annas the head of our I.

=> 安娜是我們的領導

T.

=>T.

department.

=> 部。

She discovered the hackers.

=> 她發現了黑客。

Do you mind if I take a look at the audit documents that were stolen? Just as long as they dont leave this room.

=> 如果我看看被盜的審計文件,你介意嗎?只要他們不離開這個房間。

Absolutely.

=> 絕對。

- The head of I.

=> - 我的頭

T.

=>T.

was nervous.

=> 很緊張

- Yeah, I saw that.

=> - 是的,我看到了。

You think she was covering for her boss? I dont know, but hes definitely ex-military, so that makes him a marksman.

=> 你以為她是在為老闆報銷?我不知道,但他絕對是前軍人,所以這讓他成為一名射手。

This is Detective Sullivan.

=> 這是沙利文偵探。

I need to run a check on two New York Metro enterprises Steve Henderson and Anna Miller.

=> 我需要對兩個紐約地鐵企業Steve Henderson和Anna Miller進行檢查。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

- I know where theyre going to hit next.

=> - 我知道他們下一步要去哪裡。

- Where? Armored car.

=> - 哪裡?裝甲車。

Today.

=> 今天。

Theres a street closure due to construction in the area.

=> 由於在該地區的建設有一個封閉的街道。

The armored car is scheduled to pick up cash from a group of high-end stores.

=> 這輛裝甲車計劃從一批高端商店拿到現金。

The car cant pull up in front.

=> 汽車不能在前面拉起來。

The guards are gonna have to walk half a block with the cash.

=> 警衛將不得不用現金走半個街區。

Theyre gonna be out in the open.

=> 他們會公開的

And theres three viable escape routes, all with lots of taxis passing by.

=> 有三條可行的逃生路線,所有的計程車都經過。

The armored car is scheduled to be there in 15 minutes.

=> 預定裝甲車將在15分鐘內到達。

So will we.

=> 我們也是。

There it is.

=> 在那裡。

Theres the armored car.

=> 那裡有裝甲車。

- Theres no sign of them.

=> - 沒有他們的標誌。

- Theyre here somewhere.

=> - 他們在這裡

I know it.

=> 我知道。

Sullivan.

=> 沙利文。

Wait, you gotta speak up.

=> 等等,你得說出來。

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait.

=> 哇,哇,等等,等等。

Stop, stop.

=> 停下來,停下來

Steve Henderson served in Wait a minute, youre breaking up.

=> 史蒂夫亨德森服務了一分鐘,你分手了。

What? Anna Miller what? Her husband what? - Detective! - What? Thats him, him! The guy with the American flag helmet.

=> 什麼?安娜米勒是什麼?她的丈夫是什麼? - 偵探! - 什麼?他就是他!美國國旗頭盔的傢伙。

- You sure? - Positive.

=> - 你確定? - 積極。

Freeze! Police! Go! Go! Go! - I want a lawyer.

=> 凍結!警察!走!走!走! - 我想要一個律師。

- Youre gonna need one, cause were charging you with murder.

=> - 你會需要一個,因為我們正在謀殺你。

- Dominick did it.

=> - 多米尼克做到了。

- Dominick Miller? Captain, I need warrants for Dominick and Anna Miller.

=> - 多米尼克·米勒?船長,我需要多米尼克和安娜·米勒的擔保。

- Whos Dominick Miller? - Hes an ex-cop, fired by the department after being accused of taking bribes.

=> - 多米尼克·米勒是誰? - 他是一名前警察,被指控受賄後被該部門解僱。

Lost his pension and his reputation.

=> 失去了他的退休金和名聲。

He and his wife must have hatched the plan After hearing about the Chinese hacking taking place in American companies.

=> 聽說中國黑客在美國公司發生了,他和他的妻子肯定已經制定了計劃。

Anna knew when and where the clients of the insurance companies were vulnerable, so she made it look like the computers were hacked To throw the police off her trail.

=> 安娜知道保險公司的客戶何時何地易受傷害,所以她看起來像電腦遭到黑客攻擊。

Okay.

=> 好的。

- What are you doing? - I dont do elevators.

=> - 你在做什麼? - 我不做電梯。

- Excuse me? - Too small.

=> - 打擾一下? - 太小。

Oh, come on.

=> 哦,來吧。

Hey, N.

=>嘿,N

Y.

=>Y.

P.

=>P.

D.

=>D.

! Hey, somebody call for a taxi? Yes, youre welcome.

=>!嘿,有人打電話叫計程車?是的,不客氣

The bank offered a reward, so I put you up for it.

=> 銀行提供了一個獎勵,所以我把你付了。

Thatll just about cover the amount of fares you owe me for driving you around, right? - You said that was free.

=> 那只是為了支付你欠我的車費,對不對? - 你說那是免費的

- Leo Romba.

=> - 獅子座Romba

Youre under arrest.

=> 你被捕了。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

If you arrest him, there is no chance in hell you and I will ever get back together.

=> 如果你逮捕他,你就不會有機會和我一起回去。

Hes here illegally.

=> 他在這裡非法。

What part of "no chance in hell" did you not hear? If youre still in love with me like you say you are, then youre gonna let this go.

=> 你沒有聽到「地獄裡沒有機會」的哪一部分?如果你仍然像你所說的那樣愛著我,那麼你就會放手。

Fine.

=> 精細。

You would actually go back to him? What? No, not in a million years.

=> 你真的會回到他身邊?什麼?不,不在一百萬年

- Oh, so you did this for me? - I have a friend in immigration.

=> - 哦,你為我做了這個? - 我有一個移民局的朋友。

Ill talk to him about your situation.

=> 我會跟你談談你的情況。

Youre free to go.

=> 你可以走了。

- Thank you.

=> - 謝謝。

- No, thats okay.

=> - 不,沒關係。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

- Hey, okay, put me down.

=> - 嘿,好吧,把我放下。

- Thank you.

=> - 謝謝。

Vincents funeral this afternoon, you should come.

=> 文森特的葬禮今天下午,你應該來。

I dont do funerals.

=> 我不做葬禮。

Okay.

=> 好的。

It was a pleasure meeting you, Detective Sullivan.

=> 很高興見到你,沙利文偵探。

You too, Leo.

=> 你也是,獅子座

Sullivan, werent you supposed to be on foot patrol? - I didnt get behind the wheel once, Captain.

=> 沙利文,你不是應該徒步巡邏嗎? - 船長,我沒有坐過輪子。

- Uh-huh.

=> - 嗯。

Cat, you do know one of the reasons why Im your godfather, dont you? I promised your father I would take care of you if anything ever happened to him.

=> 貓,你知道我是你的教父的原因之一,是嗎?我答應你的父親,如果有什麼事情發生在他身上,我會照顧你的。

You understand me? So, do I get my car back? - No.

=> 你懂我的?那麼,我能把車開回來嗎? - 沒有

- What? No! Youre not the only one who misses him.

=> - 什麼?沒有!你不是唯一一個想念他的人。

Did dad ever talk about what he was working on before he died? You know that I never let your father talk about his work at home.

=> 爸爸有沒有在他死之前談論他的工作?你知道我從來不讓你父親談論他在家裡的工作。

He talked about it with me all the time.

=> 他一直和我談論這件事。

Then why are you asking me? Cat, if your father had wanted you to know what he was working on, he would have told you and This obsession that you have with finding his killer, its not good for you.

=> 那你為什麼問我?貓,如果你的父親想要你知道他在做什麼,他會告訴你和你找到他的殺手這種痴迷,這對你不好。

I cant believe it doesnt bother you.

=> 我不相信它不會打擾你。

Your father wouldnt have wanted it to bother me.

=> 你爸爸不會想這樣打擾我的

Well, he would have wanted me to find out who murdered him.

=> 好吧,他本來想要我找出是誰殺了他。

So Hi.

=> 所以你好。

Sorry, Im so sorry to interrupt.

=> 對不起,我很抱歉打擾。

No, youre not.

=> 不你不是。

How are you, Leo? Im good, thanks to your daughter.

=> 你好嗎,獅子座?我很好,謝謝你的女兒。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

Do you mind if I talk to you for a minute? You know, I was just leaving, so thats fine.

=> 你介意我和你談一下嗎?你知道,我剛剛離開,所以這很好。

Look, Im very sorry to do this, but I need you to take a look at this for a minute.

=> 看,我很抱歉這樣做,但我需要你看一下這個一分鐘。

Mm-hmm.

=> MM-嗯。

- Thats the diner.

=> - 這是晚餐。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

How how did how did you I sort of have, like, a date with the waitress, but See, the man with the beard, hes trying to hide his face.

=> 你怎麼過得像我跟女服務員約會的那樣,可是看,那個留著鬍子的男人,他正試圖隱藏自己的臉。

Well, the fake beard and dark sunglasses kind of give that away.

=> 那麼,假鬍子和黑墨鏡的那種把它給了。

Yeah, but the man hes talking to is not hiding.

=> 是的,但是他所說的那個人並沒有隱藏起來。

Ive seen his eyes before.

=> 我以前見過他的眼睛。

Do you know him? Thats the Internal Affairs officer that covers my fathers investigation.

=> 你認識他嗎?這是涵蓋我父親調查的內政事務官員。

Listen, I dont know what happened to my father, but Im going to help you find out what happened to yours.

=> 聽著,我不知道我父親發生了什麼事,但我會幫你了解你的情況。

Anytime you need a ride, you call, and Ill be there.

=> 任何時候你需要乘車,你打電話,我會在那裡。


推薦閱讀:

《劇本就TM應該這樣寫》| 編故事的技巧之故事設計
[美劇] 滿足/Satisfaction (US) 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 國務卿女士/Madam Secretary 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《三塊廣告牌》的故事分析兼談故事創作的一些原則
[美劇] 女王/Reign 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |