標籤:

[美劇] 忍者神龜 2012/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 忍者神龜 2012/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

《忍者神龜》漫畫誕生於1984年,而於1987年播出其第一部動畫。故事的主角是四隻住在紐約下水道的基因突變的小海龜,由他們的老師——一隻變成了老鼠的日本忍者教導他們忍者的精神和功夫,以此同邪惡的忍者斯雷德和外星人朗格進行戰鬥。因為忍者龜的老師非常喜歡藝術,所以用了四名知名藝術家的名字來給他們命名,分別是使用雙刀的達芬奇、擅長鐵尺的拉斐爾、用長棍的多那泰羅和最愛搞笑的雙截棍高手米開朗基羅。[展開全文]

《忍者神龜》漫畫誕生於1984年,而於1987年播出其第一部動畫。故事的主角是四隻住在紐約下水道的基因突變的小海龜,由他們的老師——一隻變成了老鼠的日本忍者教導他們忍者的精神和功夫,以此同邪惡的忍者斯雷德和外星人朗格進行戰鬥。因為忍者龜的老師非常喜歡藝術,所以用了四名知名藝術家的名字來給他們命名,分別是使用雙刀的達芬奇、擅長鐵尺的拉斐爾、用長棍的多那泰羅和最愛搞笑的雙截棍高手米開朗基羅。

【劇本】:

- Yah! - Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move! Heeyah! You dont know what to do.

=> - 耶! - 哦耶!米開朗基羅正在移動! Heeyah!你不知道該怎麼做。

Im here, Im there.

=> 我在這裡,我在那裡。

I could be anywhere.

=> 我可以在任何地方。

How do you stop what you cant even see? Like that? Good one, Leo.

=> 你如何阻止你甚至看不到的東西?像那樣?好,獅子座。

All right, Donnie.

=> 好的,唐尼。

Put down the staff and no one gets hurt.

=> 放下工作人員,沒有人受傷。

Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me.

=> 呃,你上次說了,Raph,然後你傷害了我。

Yeah, but less than I would have.

=> 是的,但比我會少。

Yeah, right.

=> 對,對。

Wah! Ah! Yah! Shouldve dropped the staff? Shouldve dropped the staff.

=> 華!啊!呀!應該放棄員工?應該放棄工作人員。

Okay, okay.

=> 好吧好吧。

Ow! Im down! Onegai shimasu.

=> 噢!我失望了! Onegai shimasu。

Whatever you say.

=> 不管你說什麼。

Ah! Agh! Nice try.

=> 啊!哎!不錯的嘗試。

Ya me! You all did very well.

=> 雅我!你們都做得很好

But I did better.

=> 但是我做得更好。

This is about self-improvement, Raphael.

=> 這是關於自我改善,拉斐爾。

It is not about winning and losing.

=> 這不是勝利和失敗。

I know, sensei.

=> 我知道,老師。

But I won and they lost.

=> 但是我贏了,他們輸了。

Ah, ah, ah! But whats really important is that we all did our best.

=> 啊啊啊!但是真正重要的是我們都儘力而為。

Good job, everyone! Ah.

=> 幹得好,大家好!啊。

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Heroes in a half shell, turtle power Here we go, its a lean, green, ninja team Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings Cant stop these radical dudes The secret of the ooze made the chosen few Emerge from the shadows to make their move The good guys win and the bad guys lose Leonardos the leader in blue Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines Raphaels got the most attitude on the team Michelangelo, hes one of a kind And you know just where to find him when its party time Master splinter taught em every single skill they need To be one lean, mean, green incredible team Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Heroes in a half shell, turtle power Mm.

=> 忍者神龜忍者神龜忍者神龜忍者神龜在半殼,龜電源英雄在這裡,我們走了,這是一個瘦,綠色,忍者隊獲取震驚的比薩國王的殼搖晃不能停止這些激進的兄弟們的秘密軟泥使所選擇的幾個從陰影出現,使他們的行動好人贏了和壞人失去了萊昂納多的領導人在藍色是否需要通過多納泰羅得到他的忍者是一個傢伙,有一個機器的方式拉斐爾的得到大多數人對米開朗基羅的態度,他是獨一無二的當你在派對的時候,你知道在哪裡可以找到他主人分裂教他們每一個他們需要的技能成為一個精益,意味著,綠色的令人難以置信的團隊忍者神龜十幾歲的突變忍者神龜忍者神龜在半殼中的英雄,烏龜的力量Mm。

Bleh! Theres a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it.

=> 的Bleh!如果有人想要,還有更多的藻類和蠕蟲。

Anybody? Anybody? - No, thanks.

=> 任何人?任何人? - 不用了,謝謝。

- Im good.

=> - 我很好。

All yours.

=> 全都是你的。

Well, I guess no one left room for Cake! - Whoa! - It is a cake! Made of algae and worms.

=> 好吧,我想沒有人留下蛋糕的空間! - 哇! - 這是一個蛋糕!由藻類和蠕蟲組成。

Whats the frosting made out of? You dont wanna know.

=> 什麼是結霜?你不想知道。

Happy Mutation day! Happy Mutation day! Ah, yes.

=> 快樂的變異日!快樂的變異日!是啊。

our lives changed forever and we became the unlikeliest of families.

=> 我們的生活永遠改變了,我們成了家庭中最不可能的人。

Tell us the story, Master Splinter.

=> 告訴我們這個故事,斯普林特大師。

Michelangelo, I have already told it many times.

=> 米開朗基羅,我已經多次說過了。

Please! Pleeeease! Please.

=> 請! Pleeeease!請。

Its the only way to shut Mikey up.

=> 這是關閉Mikey的唯一方法。

Ah, very well.

=> 啊,很好。

Many years ago, when I was still human, I was leaving the pet store with four baby turtles.

=> 多年前,當我還是人時,我正在帶著四隻小海龜離開寵物店。

- That was us? - Yes.

=> - 那是我們? - 是的。

Dont interrupt! I passed a strange man on the street.

=> 不要打斷!我在街上經過一個陌生人。

Something felt off about him.

=> 他感覺到一些東西。

I decided to follow.

=> 我決定跟隨。

Go no further.

=> 不要去了

This place is a place where you are not allowed to be in this place.

=> 這個地方是你不允許在這個地方的地方。

We have been seen in this place by you, so this is not a place that will be left by you.

=> 我們已經在這個地方被你看到了,所以這不是一個你會留下的地方。

That was the beginning of our life together.

=> 那是我們一起生活的開始。

It was the mysterious substance in this canister that, in a way, gave birth to us all.

=> 這個罐子里的神秘物質在某種程度上催生了我們所有人。

Mom.

=> 媽媽。

So, sensei, now that were 15, I think were finally ready to go up to the surface, dont you? Yes.

=> 所以,老師,現在我們已經15歲了,我想我們終於準備好了,不是嗎?是。

And no.

=> 和不。

- Oh, man, come on.

=> - 哦,夥計,來吧。

- Lame.

=> - 跛。

I hate when he does that.

=> 我討厭他什麼時候這樣做。

You have grown powerful, but you are still young.

=> 你已經長大了,但你還年輕。

You lack the maturity to use your skills wisely.

=> 你缺乏明智地使用你的技能的成熟。

So, sensei, isnt that just no? Yes And no.

=> 所以,老師,是不是不是?是的,沒有。

Wisdom comes from experience.

=> 智慧來自經驗。

And experience comes from making mistakes.

=> 經驗來自犯錯誤。

Aha! So in order for us to gain the wisdom, we have to make the mistakes.

=> 啊哈!所以為了獲得智慧,我們必須犯錯誤。

- So we can go.

=> - 所以我們可以走了

- No.

=> - 沒有

- And yes? - No! Oh! Sensei, we know youre trying to protect us, but we cant spend our whole lives hiding down here.

=> - 是的? - 不!哦!老師,我們知道你要保護我們,但是我們不能一輩子躲在這裡。

Mm.

=> 毫米。

You may go tonight.

=> 你今晚可以去。

High three! Mr.

=> 高三!先生。

Crenshaw, status report! Status? Ill give you the status! Were gonna blow up in two seconds! Thank you, captain.

=> Crenshaw,狀態報告!狀態?我會給你的狀態!我們會在兩秒鐘內炸毀!謝謝,船長。

Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan.

=> 先生們,我有一個大膽和大膽的計劃。

Theres no time for hesitation.

=> 沒有時間猶豫。

My orders must be carried out without question! Aye, sir! You know this show is stupid, right? Space Heroesis a great show.

=> 我的命令必須毫無疑問地進行!好的,先生!你知道這個節目很愚蠢,對嗎? Space Heroesis是一個很棒的節目。

And captain Ryan is a great hero.

=> 瑞安隊長是一個偉大的英雄。

Someday, I am gonna be just like him.

=> 有一天,我會和他一樣。

Well, you do like to hear yourself talk, so youre on your way.

=> 那麼,你喜歡聽自己說話,所以你在路上。

Its go time! You are going up to a strange and hostile world.

=> 這是時間了!你正在走向一個陌生而又充滿敵意的世界。

You must maintain awareness at all times.

=> 您必須始終保持意識。

Aye, sensei! - Stay in the shadows.

=> 是的,老師! - 留在陰影里。

- Aye, sensei! - Dont talk to strangers.

=> - 是的,老師! - 不要和陌生人說話。

- Aye, sensei! - Everyone is a stranger.

=> - 是的,老師! - 每個人都是陌生人

- Aye, sensei! Make sure you go before you leave.

=> - 是的,老師!確保你離開前走。

The restrooms up there are filthy.

=> 在那裡的洗手間是骯髒的。

Sensei! Good luck, my sons.

=> 老師!祝你好運,我的兒子們。

- I am so pumped! - Surface time! Oh, this is gonna be epic! Look both ways before crossing the street! Its so beautiful.

=> - 我很抽氣! - 表面時間!哦,這將是史詩!過馬路前看看兩路!這個很漂亮。

The city is just full of possibility.

=> 這個城市充滿了可能性。

There could be an adventure around this corner Or or this one Or this one! Theres not, but there could be! Look at all the computers! Is that the next generation cadmium processor with quantum encryption? I dont know, Donatello.

=> 在這個角落裡可能有一個冒險或者這個或者這個!沒有,但可能會有!看看所有的電腦!那是下一代量子加密的鎘處理器嗎?我不知道,多納泰羅。

Is it? - It is! - Guys, guys! Check this out.

=> 是嗎? - 它是! - 夥計們,夥計們!看一下這個。

A hand made out of light.

=> 一隻手用光做的。

Now its an eye made out of light.

=> 現在,這是一個由光明造成的眼睛。

And the hand again! Now the eyes back! Now the hand! - Come on, genius.

=> 再一次的手!現在眼睛的後面!現在的手! - 來吧,天才。

- The eye! So where to next? Huh? Ah! That was kinda fun.

=> - 眼!那麼下一步呢?咦?啊!這很有趣。

Were too exposed out here.

=> 我們太暴露在這裡了。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Pizza.

=> 比薩。

I think its food.

=>我認為這是食物。

Its not like any food I ever saw.

=> 這不像我見過的任何食物。

Ill try it.

=> 我會試試看。

Mm! Mm.

=> 嗯!毫米。

Uh, yuck.

=> 呃,你好。

You guys wont like it.

=> 你們不會喜歡的

Ill take the rest.

=> 我會休息。

- No way! - Nuh-uh! Back off! I never thought Id taste anything better than worms and algae, but this is amazing! Right? I love it up here! Yeah-ha! Whoohoo! Ha, ha-ha! Yippy! Ha ha! All right, guys, its getting late.

=> - 沒門! - 恩,呃!退後!我從來沒有想過我會品嘗比蠕蟲和藻類更好的東西,但這真是太棒了!對?我喜歡這裡!是啊,哈哈! Whoohoo!哈,哈哈! Yippy!哈哈!好的,夥計,已經遲到了。

We should probably head back home.

=> 我們應該回家。

Lame.

=> 瘸。

Guys! Look at that! Shes the most beautiful girl Ive ever seen.

=> 夥計們!看那個!她是我見過的最美麗的女孩。

Isnt she the only girl youve ever seen? My point still stands.

=> 她不是你見過的唯一的女孩嗎?我的觀點依然存在。

What? What is this? We gotta save em! Splinters instructions were very clear.

=> 什麼?這是什麼?我們得救他們!斯普林特的指示非常明確。

Were supposed to stay away from people.

=> 我們應該遠離人群。

And bathrooms.

=> 和浴室。

I thought you wanted to be a hero.

=> 我以為你想成為一個英雄。

Since when do heroes ask for permission? They dont.

=> 從什麼時候英雄請求許可?他們沒有。

But Well, Im going! Help! Help! Hey! Still standing, huh? Ill fix that.

=> 但是,我要走了!幫幫我!幫幫我!嘿!還站著,是吧?我會解決這個問題。

- Wah! - Oh! - Watch it! - You watch it! Watch it, Donnie! Hyah! What the Ah! Oh, come on! Ooh! Oh! Ow! Ha.

=> 哇! - 哦! - 看它! - 你看!看,唐尼! Hyah!什麼啊!哦,來吧!哦!哦!噢!哈。

Ha.

=> 哈。

Hey, cut it out! Stop! Ow! Huh? Agh! Gotcha! Aghh! No, no, no.

=> 嘿,把它剪掉!停止!噢!咦?哎!疑難雜症! Aghh!不不不。

No.

=> 沒有。

Dont worry.

=> 別擔心

Were the good guys.

=> 我們是好人

Its okay.

=> 沒關係。

Whoops! Sorry.

=> 哎呦!抱歉。

Watch out! Huh? Theyre getting away! They got the girl! You just jabbed me with your sword.

=> 小心!咦?他們正在離開!他們得到了女孩!你只是用你的劍捅了我一下。

Well, I didnt know you were gonna land where I was stabbing.

=> 那麼,我不知道你會在我刺傷的地方降落。

You think youre tough, huh? You think youre tough enough to stand up to my hot nunchuck fury? Hyah! Wah! Huh? I see.

=> 你覺得你很難對吧?你覺得你夠強硬,可以站起來熱烈的雙節棍狂怒? Hyah!華!咦?我懂了。

Well, then Aah! Stay back! What the That is all kinds of wrong.

=> 那麼,啊!留下來!什麼是各種錯誤。

Aah! Guys! Guys! Youre never gonna believe this! That dude, he he Had a brain! We all have brains, Mikey.

=> 啊哈!夥計們!夥計們!你永遠不會相信這個!那個傢伙,他有一個大腦!我們都有腦筋,米奇。

Not all of us.

=> 不是我們所有人。

In our chests? No, Mikey.

=> 在我們的箱子里?不,米奇

Not in our chests.

=> 不在我們的箱子里

Youre not listening to me! Did you just slap me? I was calming you down.

=> 你不聽我說!你只是打我?我讓你平靜下來

Why would that calm me down? I think hes delusional.

=> 為什麼要讓我冷靜下來?我覺得他是妄想。

Just-just come here.

=> 只是來到這裡

Im telling you.

=> 我告訴你。

The big guy was a robot and he had a freaky-weird alien brain thing in his chest.

=> 那個大個子是一個機器人,他胸前有一個怪異的怪異的腦子。

You gotta believe me.

=> 你必須相信我。

- Im not sure we do.

=> - 我不確定我們做什麼

- Oh, yeah? Well, youll change your tune when you see that hes Gone? And so your inability to work together allowed them all to get away.

=> - 哦耶?那麼,當你看到他走了,你會改變你的曲調?所以你們不能一起工作讓他們都能逃脫。

Well, maybe if I didnt have to waste time arguing with hero boy, I couldve saved them.

=> 那麼,也許如果我不必浪費時間與男主角爭論,我本可以拯救他們。

Hey, if you hadnt gotten in my way, I could have done it.

=> 嘿,如果你沒有按我的方式,我可以做到這一點。

And you went flying off on your own.

=> 你就自己飛走了

How smart was that? Well, it wouldve worked out great if somebody hadnt hit me in the head with their nunchucks! Well, none of this wouldve happened if Somebody hadnt trusted us to go up there in the first place.

=> 那有多聰明?那麼,如果有人沒有用雙截棍打我的話,那麼這個計劃將會非常有效。那麼,如果有人不相信我們去那裡,那麼這一切都不會發生。

Oh, geez.

=> 哦,哎呀

Sensei, I didnt mean to - No, Michelangelo.

=> 老師,我不是故意的 - 不,米開朗基羅。

- You are right.

=> - 你是對的。

- I am? - He is? You were not fully prepared for what was up there.

=> - 我是? - 他是?你沒有完全準備好那裡的東西。

I trained you to fight as individuals, not as a team.

=> 我培養了你作為個人而不是一個團隊去戰鬥。

And as your teacher, your father, the responsibility for that is mine.

=> 作為你的老師,你的父親,這是我的責任。

Perhaps in another year we can try again.

=> 也許在另一年我們可以再試一次。

Another year? Ha! Has everybody forgotten that people were kidnapped? They dont have a year! sensei, we have to do something now! You werent there, sensei.

=> 另一年?哈!大家都忘記了人們被綁架了嗎?他們沒有一年!老師,我們現在必須做點什麼!你不在那裡,老師。

You didnt see the way that girl looked into my eyes.

=> 你沒有看到那個女孩看著我的眼睛。

She was scared.

=> 她很害怕。

And she was counting on me us to save her! Yes, you must save her.

=> 她指望我們救她!是的,你必須救她。

I agree, sensei.

=> 我同意,老師。

But in that fight, we werent exactly a well-oiled machine.

=> 但是在那場鬥爭中,我們並不是一個完美的機器。

Like that robot with the brain thingy.

=> 就像那個腦袋裡的機器人一樣。

Give a rest! Hmm.

=> 休息一下!嗯。

If you are to fight more effectively as a unit, you are going to need a leader.

=> 如果你要作為一個單位更有效地戰鬥,你將需要一個領導。

Can I be the leader? Why should you be the leader? I kicked your butt.

=> 我能成為領導者嗎?你為什麼要成為領導者?我踢你的屁股。

I should be the leader.

=> 我應該是領導者。

Hey, Im smarter than all you guys put together.

=> 嘿,我比你們放在一起更聰明。

- It should be me.

=> - 應該是我。

- No way! It should be me! I dont really have a reason.

=> - 沒門!應該是我!我真的沒有理由

I just think it would be neat.

=> 我只是覺得它會很整潔。

This is a difficult decision.

=> 這是一個困難的決定。

I will meditate on it.

=> 我會打坐。

Its Leonardo.

=> 這是萊昂納多。

No hard feelings, Raph? Stick it in your shell.

=> 沒有難過的感覺,拉夫?把它粘在你的外殼裡。

Explain to me one more time what were doing here.

=> 再給我解釋一下我們在這裡做什麼。

Mikey, weve been over this.

=> Mikey,我們已經結束了。

That building has the same logo as the van that was used to kidnap the family.

=> 那個建築物和用來綁架這個家庭的麵包車有著同樣的標誌。

So if we wait here long enough, one of the kidnappers will eventually show his face.

=> 所以,如果我們在這裡等待足夠長的時間,其中一名綁匪將最終露面。

And when he does, well make him tell us where they took them.

=> 而當他這樣做,我們會讓他告訴我們他們把他們帶到哪裡。

And then we got ourselves a van! Just hit the guy I tell you to.

=> 然後,我們給自己一輛麵包車!只要打我告訴你的那個人。

Will do! Are you sure this is gonna work? Trust me.

=> 會做!你確定這會工作嗎?相信我。

Theyll be here any second.

=> 他們會在這裡任何第二。

Oh! Okay, Im thinking of something green.

=> 哦!好的,我正想著綠色的東西。

Ga-reen.

=> GA-穎。

Ga-reen.

=> GA-穎。

Is it Raphael again? Man, youre good at this! Give it up already.

=> 是拉斐爾嗎?男人,你擅長這個!已經放棄了。

The guys not gonna show.

=> 這傢伙不會顯示。

We have to be patient.

=> 我們必須耐心。

No, you have to come up with a better plan, cause the four of us standing here with our thumbs up our noses I dont think theyd fit.

=> 不,你必須提出一個更好的計劃,因為我們四個人站在這裡,豎起大拇指,我認為他們不適合。

Is pointless.

=> 毫無意義

You sure about that, Raph? He just showed up, didnt he? I shouldve complained two hours ago.

=> 你確定嗎,Raph?他剛出現,不是嗎?我應該在兩個小時前抱怨。

Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan.

=> 先生們,我有一個大膽和大膽的計劃。

Theres no time for hesitation.

=> 沒有時間猶豫。

My orders must be carried out without question.

=> 我的命令必須毫無疑問地進行。

Guys? Guys, wait up! All right, buddy.

=> 夥計們?夥計們,等一下!好的,夥計。

We can do this the easy way, or my vote the hard way.

=> 我們可以用簡單的方法來做到這一點,或者我的投票很難。

Yeah, look at it logically.

=> 對,從邏輯上來看。

There are four of us and one of you.

=> 我們有四個人和你們中的一個。

What are you gonna do? - Yow! - Whoa! You had to ask! - Hes getting away again! - No, hes not.

=> 你要去做什麼? - 喔! - 哇!你必須問!他又要走了- 不,他不是。

Whoa! Ugh.

=> 哇!啊。

Now were getting somewhere.

=> 現在我們正在某處。

Go around back.

=>回去。

Why didnt he just say so? Huh? Mom?

=> 他為什麼不這麼說?咦?媽媽?


推薦閱讀:

[美劇] 驚世/The Event 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《劇本就TM應該這樣寫》| 編故事的技巧之故事設計
19歲文章備份--(劇本)小野與小默
[美劇] 國務卿女士/Madam Secretary 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |