標籤:

[美劇] 驚魂序曲/Bates Motel 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 驚魂序曲/Bates Motel 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

該劇被稱作希區柯克電影《驚魂記》(Psycho)的前傳。

  故事講述了仍是少年的Norman (弗萊迪·海默 Freddie Highmore 飾)和哥哥(馬克斯·希爾萊耶 Max Thieriot 飾)以及母親(維拉·法米加 Vera Farmiga 飾)搬來小鎮後進入當地高中就讀。遇到了討厭他的高中的大人物Richard(理查德·哈蒙 Richard Harmon 飾)和行為古怪但[展開全文]

該劇被稱作希區柯克電影《驚魂記》(Psycho)的前傳。

  故事講述了仍是少年的Norman (弗萊迪·海默 Freddie Highmore 飾)和哥哥(馬克斯·希爾萊耶 Max Thieriot 飾)以及母親(維拉·法米加 Vera Farmiga 飾)搬來小鎮後進入當地高中就讀。遇到了討厭他的高中的大人物Richard(理查德·哈蒙 Richard Harmon 飾)和行為古怪但是充滿激情的女孩Emma(奧莉薇·庫克 Olivia Cooke 飾)。老師兼心理顧問Watson小姐(凱加·康勒·翠西 Keegan Connor Tracy 飾)曾給予他不少幫助。而Norman和母親之前似乎存在著不一樣的奇怪關係。Norman是怎樣從一個善良懦弱的青年一步步墮落成臭名昭著的連環殺手的?

【劇本】:

- All she ever wanted was a home - Well, Ill certainly try to give her one.

=> - 她想要的只是一個家 - 那麼,我一定會給她一個。

I know you will, Bruce.

=> 我知道你會的,布魯斯。

- Where you gonna live? - Albany.

=> - 你要住哪裡? - 奧爾巴尼

- Albany, huh? - Got family up there, do you? - No, just my mother.

=> - 奧爾巴尼吧? - 那裡有家人,是嗎? - 不,只是我的母親。

- Just your mother.

=> - 只是你的母親。

Oh, youre gonna live with your mother? Well, just for the first year.

=> 哦,你會和你媽媽一起生活嗎?那麼,只是第一年。

Mom? Dad? Mom! Mom? Mom! Mom, open the door! Mom! What is it, Norman? Its dad.

=> 媽媽?爸?媽媽!媽媽?媽媽!媽媽,開門!媽媽!這是什麼,諾曼?是爸爸

Heshurry! Dad? Dad? Dad? Dad Norman Norman? Norman.

=> Heshurry!爸?爸?爸?爸爸諾曼諾曼?諾曼。

Oh, honey.

=> 噢,親愛的。

Im so sorry.

=> 我很抱歉。

Dad.

=> 爸。

This is the part where you say, "Mother, this is beautiful.

=> 這是你說的部分,「母親,這是美麗的。

"I am so happy were moving here.

=> 「我很高興我們搬到這裡。

You are so smart to have thought of this.

=> 想到這個,你真聰明。

" Mother, this is so beautiful.

=>「媽媽,這是如此美麗。

Im so happy youre making me move here.

=> 我很高興你讓我搬到這裡。

Youre so smart to force me to do things I have no say in.

=> 你真聰明,迫使我做我不知道的事情。

Youre an ass.

=> 你是個屁股

Okay, no peeking! Keep em closed.

=> 好吧,不要偷看!保持關閉狀態。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Okay, not yet.

=> 好的,還沒有。

Open your eyes.

=> 張開你的眼睛。

What do you think? This is crazy, Mom.

=> 你怎麼看?媽媽,這太瘋狂了。

Its not crazy.

=> 這並不瘋狂。

Its not.

=> 不是。

Were gonna run this place.

=> 我們要跑這個地方

Mm-hmm.

=> MM-嗯。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

We own a motel, Norman Bates.

=> 我們有一個汽車旅館,諾曼·貝茨。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

I wanna show you the house.

=> 我想給你看看房子。

I bought the whole thing, the house and the motel, on a foreclosure.

=> 我把所有的東西,房子和汽車旅館都買回來了。

And everything came with it.

=> 一切都隨之而來。

Awesome.

=> 真棒。

You cant buy furniture like this anymore.

=> 你不能再買這樣的傢具了。

You have to imagine this room without all this crap in it.

=> 你必須想像這個房間里沒有這個垃圾。

Just simple, elegant furnishings, open space, light.

=> 只是簡單,優雅的傢具,開放的空間,光線。

Linen drapes, fresh peonies.

=> 亞麻布窗帘,新鮮的牡丹。

This space is beautiful.

=> 這個空間很美。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

I want to show you upstairs.

=> 我想在樓上告訴你

Whats up here? My room? No, I put you down here, closer to me.

=> 這是什麼?我的房間?不,我把你放在這裡,靠近我。

This is your room.

=> 這是你的房間。

And this is my room.

=> 這是我的房間。

Norman, weve been through a lot.

=> 諾曼,我們經歷了很多。

This is our chance to start over.

=> 這是我們重新開始的機會。

Maybe some people dont get to start over.

=> 也許有些人不會重新開始。

Maybe they just bring themselves to a new place.

=> 也許他們只是把自己帶到一個新的地方。

They do get to start over, but they have to try.

=> 他們確實要重新開始,但他們必須嘗試。

Yeah? Norman, please, for me.

=> 是嗎?諾曼,請為我。

Its all gonna be good.

=> 這一切都會很好。

Youll see.

=> 你會看到的。

First You Dream, Then You Die Youre new.

=> 首先你夢想,然後你死你是新的。

Whats your name? Norman Bates.

=> 你叫什麼名字?諾曼·貝茨。

When did you move here, Norman Bates? Last night.

=> 諾曼·貝茨,你什麼時候搬到這裡的?昨晚。

Where? What house? Oh, here.

=> 哪裡?什麼房子?哦,在這裡。

The house at the motel.

=> 汽車旅館的房子。

Oh, so you bought the motel? Are you actually gonna live here, or are you just flipping the property? - Were not flipping.

=> 哦,你買了汽車旅館?你真的要住在這裡嗎?或者你只是在翻房? - 我們不是翻轉。

- Do you have any brothers? An older brother.

=> - 你有兄弟嗎?一個哥哥。

But he doesnt live here.

=> 但他不住在這裡。

- Just me and my mom.

=> - 只有我和我的媽媽

- You have a girlfriend? No.

=> - 你有女朋友?沒有。

[Clooneys Wham Bam on radio] Want a ride? Oh oh-oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh-oh Oh, my God! - You got it! Its amazing! - Come on.

=> [Clooney的Wham Bam在電台]想要搭車嗎?哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,我的上帝! - 你說對了!太奇妙了! - 來吧。

Come with us.

=> 跟我們來。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Am I too heavy? No.

=> 我太重了嗎?沒有。

Youre fine.

=> 你沒事。

I got my black suit on my office pumps again work is such a bitch she wants it yesterday nobody hears a word I say Bradley Martin.

=> 我在辦公室的水泵上拿到了我的黑色西裝,工作就是這樣一個婊子,她昨天沒有聽到一個字,我說布拉德利·馬丁。

You have any questions at school, you call me.

=> 你在學校有什麼問題,你給我打電話。

- Okay? - Thanks.

=> - 好的? - 謝謝。

So I want you to just think about poetry tonight.

=> 所以我希望你今晚只想想詩。

I mean, what does it mean? Why is it timeless? Why is there power in words arranged in cadences and structures? Be ready to talk tomorrow.

=> 我的意思是,這是什麼意思?為什麼是永恆的?為什麼用節奏和結構來安排文字呢?準備好明天再說

Norman, can I talk to you for a minute? Sure.

=> 諾曼,我可以和你談談嗎?當然。

Im gonna be your adviser here, and I was just reviewing your school records and, um Your test scores are really impressive.

=> 我會在這裡成為你的顧問,我只是在審查你的學校記錄,你的考試成績真的很棒。

But your grades just dont match up with them.

=> 但是你的成績跟他們不匹配。

Thats a shame.

=> 這是一個恥辱。

Why do you think that is, Norman? - We move a lot.

=> 你為什麼這麼認為,諾曼呢? - 我們移動了很多

- Mm-hmm Yeah, I think it might be a good idea, now that youre here, to try to put down some roots.

=> - 嗯,嗯,我認為這可能是一個好主意,現在你來了,試圖放下一些根。

You know, get involved, maybe join a sports team? I dont really play any sports.

=> 你知道,參與,也許加入一個運動隊?我真的不玩任何運動。

My mom never really liked them.

=> 我媽媽從來不喜歡他們。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

What about track? You look like a runner.

=> 跟蹤怎麼樣?你看起來像一個跑步者。

- You ever do any running? - Not as a sport, no.

=> - 你曾經跑過嗎? - 不是一項運動,不是。

Well, track team tryouts are today.

=> 那麼,今天跟蹤球隊試用。

Why dont you go talk to coach carpenter after school? IllIll tell him that youre coming down.

=> 你為什麼不放棄教練木匠放學後?我會告訴他你要下來了

Okay.

=> 好的。

Norman, I I see that you lost your dad recently.

=> 諾曼,我看到你最近失去了你的父親。

I know how hard that must be.

=> 我知道這一定很難。

So please know that you can come to me if you have any issues or questions about anything, because Im here for you.

=> 所以請知道,如果您對任何事情有任何問題或疑問,您都可以來找我,因為我在這裡為您服務。

Okay? I have to go now.

=> 好的?我得走了。

Wow.

=> 哇。

Dinner smells great, Mom.

=> 晚餐味道很好,媽媽。

Ive been Ive been waiting for you.

=> 我一直在等著你。

I stayed after school to try out for the track team.

=> 我放學後留下來試訓田徑隊。

Oh, the track team? Yeah, well, it was Miss Watsons idea, I Whos Miss Watson? My language arts teacher.

=> 哦,田徑隊?是的,那是沃森小姐的想法,我是沃森小姐?我的語言藝術老師。

But yeah, she thought itd be a good idea for me to get involved at school.

=> 但是,是的,她認為在學校介入是個好主意。

That itd be good for me.

=> 那對我有好處

I need you to sign this parents permission slip, though.

=> 不過,我需要你簽署這個家長的許可證。

Honey, this is, like, every day after school, and track meets on Saturdays? We just bought a motel.

=> 親愛的,這是每天放學後,星期六跟蹤見面嗎?我們剛買了一家汽車旅館。

I mean, how do you expect me to get it up and running without your help? I mean, youre putting me in a tough spot here.

=> 我的意思是,你如何期待我在沒有你的幫助的情況下啟動並運行?我的意思是,你在這裡讓我陷入困境。

Mom, its okay.

=> 媽媽,沒關係

I dont have to do it.

=> 我不必這樣做。

No, Im not gonna be the mother who tells her kid he cant be on the track team.

=> 不,我不會是那個告訴她的孩子他不能加入賽道的母親。

Its fine.

=> 沒關係。

Its okay.

=> 沒關係。

Ill just do everything myself, the way I always do.

=> 我會一如既往地做自己的一切。

Mom, come on, sit down.

=> 媽媽,過來坐下

Lets eat dinner.

=> 我們來吃晚飯吧

You know, Norman, I just spent all day doing all of this.

=> 你知道,諾曼,我只是整天都在做這一切。

You know, I just Never mind, Im not hungry.

=> 你知道,我只是沒關係,我不餓。

Its fine.

=> 沒關係。

You know, it doesnt matter.

=> 你知道,沒關係。

I have to get some groceries.

=> 我得買點雜貨

Just eat your dinner.

=> 只要吃你的晚餐。

Mother! - Norman Bates? - Yes.

=> 母親!諾曼·貝茨? - 是的。

Just moved in a couple of nights ago.

=> 剛搬了幾個晚上之前。

How do you like it? Yeah, its fine so far.

=> 你覺得怎麼樣?是的,迄今為止沒有問題。

Yeah, do you know her? I know I know about her.

=>是啊,你認識她嗎?我知道我知道她。

- Do you want me to get her? - Youre 17.

=> - 你想讓我得到她嗎? - 你17歲

Youre from Arizona, and your father died.

=> 你來自亞利桑那州,你父親去世了。

- Yeah, let me get my mom.

=> - 是的,讓我找到我的媽媽。

- Its just the two of you.

=> - 這只是你們兩個。

What do you know about running a motel, anything? Cause you look like a little kid to me.

=> 你知道什麼樣的經營汽車旅館?因為你看起來像個小孩子

I dont think you - could run much of nothing.

=> 我不認為你 - 可以跑很多東西。

- Can I help you with something? I think its you that needs help.

=> - 我能幫你什麼嗎?我認為這是你需要幫助。

Really? How might that be? Im Keith Summers.

=> 真?那可能怎麼樣?我是Keith Summers。

Summers! This is my familys property.

=> 薩默斯!這是我家的財產。

My great-great-grandfather built this house in 1912, and my grandfather built that motel in the 50s.

=> 我的曾曾祖父於1912年建造了這座房子,我的祖父在五十年代建造了這家汽車旅館。

And thats my grandmothers rug! This property has been in my family for over a century.

=> 那是我祖母的地毯!這個屬性在我的家庭已經超過一個世紀了。

Im sure it was very hard for you to lose it to the bank, and Im very sorry, but, uh well, it is ours now.

=> 我相信你很難把它丟到銀行,我很抱歉,但是,呃,現在是我們的。

I know everything about this place.

=> 我知道這個地方的一切

This town? You know nothing about this town.

=> 這個城鎮?你對這個城鎮一無所知

What makes you think you can run this place by yourself? Because I can.

=> 是什麼讓你覺得你可以自己跑這個地方?因為我可以。

Now get the hell off my property.

=> 現在把我的財產從地獄中解救出來。

And if I ever see you here again I will call the police, or I will shoot you myself.

=> 如果我再見到你,我會報警,否則我會自己開槍。

Youre gonna call the police? - Get in, get in! - Go ahead, call the police.

=> 你會打電話給警察? - 進去吧! - 來吧,報警。

I go fishing with half of em.

=> 我和他們一半去釣魚。

I grew up here.

=> 我在這裡長大

This is my house! So youre gonna call the cops on me? Well go ahead! Go ahead, call em! Do you think you shouldve said all that stuff to him? Hes just some pathetic, drunk loser slob, honey.

=> 這是我的房子!所以你會打電話給我的警察?那麼繼續吧!來吧,給他們打電話!你認為你應該對他說這些嗎?親愛的,他只是一些可憐的醉酒的失敗者。

Heshes not gonna bother us anymore.

=> 他不會再打擾我們了

[Rolling Stones Beast of Burden plays] Ill never be your beast of burden The last time the roofing was redone on this place was the 50s.

=> [滾石的野獸的負擔]我永遠不會成為你的負擔獸最後一次在這個地方重做屋頂是50年代。

Look, I dont want to wait until the next century to get this estimate, so if you reschedule me again, Ill just go someplace else, okay? Ill never be your beast of burden Ive walked for miles My feet are hurting all I want is for you to make love to me Hi, are you Mrs.

=> 看,我不想等到下一個世紀才能得到這個估計,所以如果你再次重新安排我,我會去其他地方,好嗎?我永遠不會成為你的負擔的野獸我走了幾英里我的腳傷害所有我想要的是你為了愛我嗨,你是太太。

Bates? - I am.

=> 貝茨? - 我是。

- Im Bradley Martin.

=> 我是布拉德利·馬丁

Oh, were friends with Norman from school and were going to the library, and we were wondering if he wanted to come study with us.

=> 哦,我們和學校的諾曼是朋友,我們要去圖書館,我們想知道他是否想和我們一起學習。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- Hey, Norman.

=> - 嘿,諾曼。

Im sure he would love to go, but were in the middle of a lot of stuff.

=> 我相信他會喜歡去的,但是我們正處在很多事情當中。

We still have unpacking to do.

=> 我們仍然有拆包做。

I totally understand.

=> 我完全明白。

- Well, maybe I could - No, Norman, not tonight.

=> - 好吧,也許我可以 - 不,諾曼,不是今晚。

No, its not a good idea, no.

=> 不,這不是一個好主意,不。

Another time.

=> 下一次。

No worries.

=> 別擔心。

It was really nice meeting you, Mrs.

=> 夫人,真的很高興見到你。

Bates.

=> 貝茨。

Nice to meet you too.

=> 我也很高興見到你。

Thanks for stopping by.

=> 謝謝你停下來。

- Nice to meet you.

=> - 很高興見到你。

- Good night, Norman.

=> - 晚安,諾曼。

- See you, Norman.

=> - 諾曼,再見。

- See ya.

=> - 再見。

How could you do that? You didnt even let me answer.

=> 你怎麼能做到這一點?你甚至沒有讓我回答。

Well, there was no point in answering because I knew you would say "Yes," and I knew that I would have to say "No.

=> 那麼回答是沒有意義的,因為我知道你會說「是的」,我知道我不得不說「不」。

" I could have gone, Mom.

=>媽媽,我本來可以走了。

You can go another time, when were settled in.

=> 當我們安頓下來的時候,你可以再去一次。

This is what its always gonna be like with you.

=> 這就是它總是會像你一樣。

"Later.

=> 「後來。

" "Another time.

=>「 「下一次。

" When, Mom? You said you wanted me to have a life here this is how you have one! You meet friends, you let other people in your life! Norman, you dont even know them! - You have to be a little careful.

=>「媽媽,什麼時候?你說你要我在這裡生活,這就是你的生活方式!你遇到朋友,你讓別人在你的生活!諾曼,你甚至不知道他們 - 你必須是一個小心一點。

- Why do I have to be careful? Norman, dont lose your temper with me! Im just looking out for you.

=> - 為什麼我要小心?諾曼,不要跟我發脾氣!我只是在尋找你。

Well, maybe you better just stay there the rest of the night then! I suck.

=> 那麼,也許你最好獃在那裡的剩下的一晚!我吮吸。

Oh, my God, youre so cute.

=> 哦,我的天啊,你真可愛。

You actually thought we were gonna go study.

=> 你以為我們要去學習

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

[Black Rebel Motorcycle Clubs Rival] I got self-preservation, my eyes on survival Im living with the lost and were living in denial it begs to question whos gonna carry on if no ones awake then theres no one who can play along I need a rival, I need a rival Im tired of the fools who are killing for survival I need a rival, I need a rival I found my soul, lets set it on fire [Radioheads The Tourist] It barks at no one else but me Those dumb bitches leave you here by yourself? No, its fine.

=> [黑色叛軍摩托車俱樂部的對手]我得到了自我保護,我的眼睛在生存我與失落者生活在一起,我們生活在否認,它要求誰問誰會繼續,如果沒有人的清醒,那麼沒有人可以玩我需要一個對手,我需要一個對手,我厭倦了為生存而犧牲的傻瓜,我需要一個對手,我需要一個對手,我發現我的靈魂,讓我們放火[Radioheads The Tourist]它咆哮一個人,但我這些愚蠢的母狗把你自己留在這裡嗎?不,還好。

Theres a lot to look at.

=> 有很多要看。

Is that a line? Youre different, arent you? I dont know, maybe.

=> 那是一條線?你不一樣,不是嗎?也許我不知道。

I think people who are different dont know theyre different cause they have nothing to compare it to.

=> 我認為不同的人不知道他們是不同的,因為他們沒有什麼可比較的。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Youre different.

=> 你不一樣。

Whats so different about me? Youre like a beautiful, deep, still lake in the middle of a concrete world.

=> 我有什麼不同?在一個具體的世界中,你就像一個美麗,深邃的湖泊。

I am? Thats kind of weird.

=> 我是?那有點奇怪

Youre kind of weird.

=> 你有點奇怪

Weird good.

=> 奇怪的好。

Hey, Brad, you know whos doing the recycling around here? Oh, hey, Richard.

=> 嘿,布拉德,你知道誰在這裡做回收?哦,理查德。

You get your diorama finished? Richard had to do a diorama for the globe theater for his drama lit class.

=> 你完成了你的西洋鏡?理查德不得不為全球劇院的戲劇課上做一場西洋鏡。

I mean, seriously, what grade are we in? Yeah, I got it done, and it actually kills.

=> 我的意思是,我們在什麼等級?是的,我完成了,它實際上被殺死了。

Richard, this is Norman.

=> 理查德,這是諾曼。

- Hes new at our school.

=> 他在我們學校是新來的

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Babe, Jones just got here.

=> 寶貝,瓊斯剛到這裡。

Lets go say hi, all right? Okay.

=> 我們去打個招呼,好嗎?好的。

You wanna come? Oh, no, no, no.

=> 你想來嗎?哦,不,不,不。

ImIm good.

=> 我很好。

You sure? - Yeah.

=> 你確定? - 是的。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

No! Norman! Norman! Aah! Ow! Ow! Norman! Norman! Norman! This house This house is mine.

=> 沒有!諾曼!諾曼!啊哈!噢!噢!諾曼!諾曼!諾曼!這房子這房子是我的。

And everything in this house is mine.

=> 而這所房子里的一切都是我的。

Norman! Norman! No! Norman! Norman! Mom? Norman, the handcuffs.

=> 諾曼!諾曼!沒有!諾曼!諾曼!媽媽?諾曼手銬。

See if he has a key.

=> 看他有沒有鑰匙

Hurry, hurry! Give it to me.

=> 快點快點!把它給我。

Give it to me, give it to me! - Ow! - Mom, your hand.

=> 把它給我,把它給我! - 噢!媽媽,你的手

Its in the bathroom cabinet.

=>在浴室櫃里

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

You liked it.

=> 你喜歡它。

Mother! We have to call 911.

=> 母親!我們必須打911。

No! No.

=> 沒有!沒有。

Were not calling 911.

=> 我們不打911。

Not doing it.

=> 不這樣做。

Mom, he attacked you.

=> 媽媽他襲擊了你

It was self-defense.

=> 這是自衛。

It was self-defense, wasnt it? Norman, no matter what, this will become public.

=> 這是自衛,不是嗎?諾曼,無論如何,這將會公開。

And itll be in all the papers.

=> 這將在所有的文件。

Everyone in town will know about it.

=> 鎮上的每個人都會知道。

Who is gonna book a room in the rape/murder motel? It will ruin us! Its gonna make me a laughingstock.

=> 誰在強姦/謀殺汽車旅館預訂房間?它會毀了我們!這會讓我成為笑柄

You know, we came here to start over.

=> 你知道,我們來這裡重新開始。

We came here to start over.

=> 我們來這裡重新開始。

I am starting over! And where the hell were you, Norman? I snuck out of my room and went to a party.

=> 我開始了!諾曼,你到底在哪裡?我偷偷溜出我的房間去參加一個派對。

Mom, I thought I was gonna study with them, but they took me to a party.

=> 媽媽,我以為我要和他們一起學習,但他們帶我去參加一個派對。

I didnt know.

=> 我不知道

It hardly matters right now.

=> 現在幾乎沒有問題。

Theres a theres a dead man on the floor, theres a lake of blood! What are we supposed to do, clean this up with paper towels and spray cleaner? I dont think so.

=> 地上有個死人,還有一個血湖!我們應該怎麼做,用紙巾和噴霧清潔劑清潔它?我不這麼認為。

Holy hell, mother, were totally screwed! What are we doing? We dont know what were doing! - Norman? Norman.

=> 聖地獄,媽媽,我們完全搞砸了!我們在做什麼?我們不知道我們在做什麼!諾曼?諾曼。

- We just dont know - what were doing! - Okay.

=> - 我們只是不知道 - 我們在做什麼! - 好的。

Calm down.

=> 冷靜。

Its gonna be okay.

=> 沒關係的

Its gonna be okay.

=> 沒關係的

Its okay.

=> 沒關係。

Look, its gonna be fine.

=> 看,會沒事的。

Its gonna be okay.

=> 沒關係的

Heres what were gonna do Okay, were gonna take all the bed linens from every motel room, and were gonna use it to soak this all up.

=> 下面是我們要做的好吧,我們要從每個汽車旅館的房間里拿走所有的床單,我們要用它來把這一切都泡過來。

Were gonna wrap the body in one of the comforters, and well put it in a in one of the tubs in one of the motel rooms just just until I can figure out what to do with it tomorrow.

=> 我們要把身體包裹在其中一個床罩里,我們會把它放在汽車旅館的一個浴缸里,直到明天我才能知道該怎麼做。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Yeah? Norman, Im sorry.

=> 是嗎?諾曼,對不起。

Im sorry that this dirt-bag raped me, okay? But here you are, and here I am, and hes not gonna win this one.

=> 我很抱歉,這個垃圾袋強姦了我,好嗎?但在這裡,我在這裡,他不會贏得這一個。

Mother, are you sure we shouldnt call for help? No ones ever gonna help us, Norman.

=> 媽媽,你確定我們不應該求助嗎?沒有人會幫助我們,諾曼。

No ones ever helped us.

=> 沒有人幫過我們

Dont go so fast.

=> 不要這麼快

I cant walk that fast backwards.

=> 我不能走得那麼快。

Its heavy! Shh.

=> 這很重!噓。

Norman! How can there still be more blood? Just get him in the tub first, then well figure everything else out.

=> 諾曼!怎麼還能有更多的血?先把他放在浴缸里,然後我們會把所有的東西都弄清楚。

Unh.

=> UNH。

Get him off me! Get him off me.

=> 讓他離開我!讓他離開我。

Okay.

=> 好的。

One two three.

=> 一二三。

Mom, what are gonna do? Were gonna deal with the rug.

=> 媽媽,怎麼辦?我們要去處理地毯。

Were gonna have to pull up the whole carpet.

=> 我們將不得不拉起整個地毯。

Tonight? Its already midnight.

=> 今晚?已經是午夜了。

And not only this one, were gonna have to pull up four through seven.

=> 而不僅是這一個,我們將不得不從四到七。

They all have the same carpet.

=> 他們都有相同的地毯。

So that way, this creep goes missing, anyone comes, starts asking us questions, you know, nothing will be out of the ordinary here.

=> 就這樣,這個蠕變不見了,任何人都來了,開始問我們問題,你知道,在這裡什麼都不會是不尋常的。

Were justjust doing some renovations, you know? Were just just re-carpeting.

=> 我們只是在做一些裝修,你知道嗎?我們只是在重新鋪地毯。

How the hell do we pull up carpeting? Good evening, gentlemen.

=> 我們怎麼把地毯拉起來?晚上好,先生們。

I was about to tell you were not open for business yet, but it doesnt look like youre looking for a room.

=> 我正要告訴你,我們還沒有開業,但是看起來你並不想找房間。

Im Norma Bates.

=> 我是諾瑪·貝茨。

We moved in a few days ago.

=> 我們前幾天搬了

No, maam.

=> 不,女士。

No, not looking for a room.

=> 不,不要找房間。

Deputy Zack Shelby.

=> 副Zack謝爾比。

- This is Sheriff Alex Romero.

=> - 這是警長Alex Romero。

- We just wanted to make sure everything was all right here.

=> - 我們只是想確保一切都在這裡。

We didnt know anybody had moved in yet.

=> 我們還不知道有人搬進來了。

Oh, thats kind of you.

=> 哦,那是你。

Yeah, were all fine.

=> 是的,我們都很好。

Yeah, my son and I are just pulling up some carpeting were replacing.

=> 是的,我和我的兒子正在拉起一些我們正在取代的地毯。

Were just updating.

=> 我們只是更新。

God knows it could use You have a son? Yeah, my son, Norman.

=> 上帝知道它可以使用你有一個兒子?是的,我的兒子諾曼。

Hes 17.

=> 他17歲

- Norma and Norman.

=> - 諾瑪和諾曼。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Thats unusual.

=> 這是不尋常的。

Well, boys take their fathers names all the time.

=> 那麼,男孩總是拿他們父親的名字。

You know, its almost Your sons got school tomorrow.

=> 你知道,這幾乎是你的兒子明天上學。

You really think this is a good idea to I had no idea it was that late.

=> 你真的認為這是一個好主意,我不知道這是晚了。

But thanks for letting me know.

=> 不過謝謝你讓我知道

Im gonna go close up shop.

=> 我要去關店了。

What happened to your hand? Um I just I scratched it with, um I was cutting carpet, and it just Its nothing.

=> 你的手發生了什麼事?呃,我只是把它劃傷了,我正在砍地毯,而這只是沒什麼。

Its a nick.

=> 這是一個缺口。

It was nice to meet you.

=> 很高興見到你。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

- Mrs.

=> - 太太。

Bates, you - Yes, sheriff? Wouldnt mind if we take a look inside, would you? No, no, not at all.

=> 貝茨,你 - 是的,警長?我們不介意看看裡面,是嗎?不,不,不是。

Come.

=> 來。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Evening.

=> 晚間。

Norman This is Sheriff Romero and Deputy Shelby.

=> 諾曼這是羅梅羅警長和謝爾比副官。

Theythey saw the lights on and were kind enough to check on us.

=> 他們看到了燈光,善於檢查我們。

Oh, thank you.

=> 哦謝謝。

Thank you.

=> 謝謝。

Thats extremely good of you.

=> 這對你來說非常好。

Oh, everythings good here.

=> 哦,一切都很好。

- Except for this carpeting.

=> - 除了這個地毯。

- Sheriff Romero wanted to Well, you wanted to see what were doing.

=> - 羅梅羅警長想呃,你想看看我們在做什麼。

I guess youre a little interested in design? Wouldnt put it that way.

=> 我猜你對設計有點興趣?不會那樣說的

Its a rare man that is.

=> 這是一個罕見的人。

Let me tell you, nothing bored my late husband more, may he rest in peace.

=> 讓我告訴你,沒有什麼讓我已故的丈夫感到厭煩,他可以安息。

Oh, youre a widow.

=> 哦,你是個寡婦。

Sorry about that.

=> 對於那個很抱歉。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Six months ago.

=> 六個月前。

Were trying to get used to it.

=> 我們正在嘗試習慣它。

Can I use your bathroom? - This bathroom? - Yeah.

=> 我可以用你的浴室嗎? - 這個衛生間? - 是的。

- This bathroom is broken.

=> 這個浴室壞了

- Whats wrong with it? - Its not flushing.

=> - 它出什麼問題了? - 這不是沖水。

- All these toilets do that.

=> - 所有這些廁所都這樣做。

I told Summers he needed to replace them ten years ago.

=> 我告訴薩默斯,他十年前需要更換他們。

You gotta jiggle the chain.

=> 你必須擺脫鏈條。

ItIll take a look at it.

=> 我來看看。

- Nice night, huh? - Yeah.

=> - 晚安,恩? - 是的。

Where you guys from? Were from were from Arizona.

=> 你們從哪裡來?我們來自亞利桑那州。

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, rightlike, right outside of Scottsdale.

=> - 哦耶? - 是的,就在斯科茨代爾郊外。

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

=> 耶耶耶。

No, I know Arizona.

=> 不,我知道亞利桑那州。

I was there once.

=> 我曾經在那裡。

Yeah, the air there, it was it was unlike anything else Id ever experienced.

=> 是的,在那裡的空氣,這是不同於我曾經經歷過的任何事情。

The air here at night is nice too.

=> 這裡晚上的空氣也不錯。

Yep, yeah.

=> 是的,是的。

Yeah, it is, its It is.

=> 是的,事實就是如此。

You just gotta jiggle it.

=> 你只是輕搖它。

Unit one, we have a vehicle collision, multiple injuries, at Ocean and Sea Bluff.

=> 第一單元,我們在Ocean和Sea Bluff發生車輛碰撞,多處受傷。

Ms.

=>女士。

Bates.

=> 貝茨。

Hes new, all right? Hes not used to the food yet.

=> 他是新的,好嗎?他還不習慣食物。

Make sure youre done.

=> 確保你完成了。

Dont try to cut it short just because its embarrassing.

=> 不要因為這很尷尬而把它縮短。

I think Im done.

=> 我想我已經完成了。

Mint.

=> 薄荷。

Itll calm your stomach.

=> 它會平息你的胃。

Thanks.

=> 謝謝。

Im Emma Decody.

=> 我是Emma Decody。

NorNorman Bates.

=> NorNorman貝茨。

Yeah, I think we have Language Arts together.

=> 是的,我想我們一起有語言藝術。

Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

=> 那麼,我只是想確保你沒事。

Are you okay? Im okay.

=> 你還好嗎?我很好。

God, I hope he fits in the trunk.

=> 上帝,我希望他適合樹榦。

Are you all right? Im fine.

=> 你沒事兒吧?我很好。

Lets do this.

=> 我們開工吧。

I suck.

=> 我吮吸。

Mom, he attacked you.

=> 媽媽他襲擊了你

Im not even talking about him.

=> 我什至不談論他。

I found out today that the city is building a new bypass on the far side of town.

=> 今天我發現這個城市正在城市的另一邊建立一個新的旁路。

Its gonna be the new main road.

=> 這將是新的主要道路。

I bought a motel that no one is ever gonna know is even there.

=> 我買了一家汽車旅館,甚至沒有人會知道。

Why didnt the real estate guy tell you that? Because, Norman, people suck.

=> 為什麼房地產的人沒有告訴你呢?因為,諾曼,人們吮吸。

Ill tell you, everyone I have ever known has sucked.

=> 我會告訴你,我所認識的每個人都吸了。

Except you.

=> 除了你。

God, youre too good for me.

=> 上帝,你對我來說太好了。

Im the worst mother in the world.

=> 我是世界上最糟糕的媽媽

- Mother - Look at what were doing, Norman.

=> - 媽媽 - 看看我們在做什麼,諾曼。

You deserve so much better.

=> 你應該得到更好的。

You know, when you were born, it was like God gave me a second chance.

=> 你知道,當你出生的時候,就像上帝給了我第二次機會。

And all I ever wanted was for life to be beautiful for you, and look at it.

=> 而我所想要的一切就是為了你的美麗,看看它。

Look at what your life has been.

=> 看看你的生活已經過去了。

I mean, what good am I doing you? Mom, youre everything everything to me.

=> 我的意思是,我在做什麼好嗎?媽媽,你就是我的一切。

Youre my family.

=> 你是我的家人

My whole family, my whole my whole life, my whole self.

=> 我的整個家庭,我的整個一生,我的整個自我。

You always have been.

=> 你一直都是。

Its like theres a cord between our hearts.

=> 就好像我們心中有一根繩子

Honey, thats thats from Jane Eyre.

=> 親愛的,這就是簡愛。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Orson Welles says it to Joan Fontaine.

=> 奧森·威爾斯對瓊·方丹說。

- Right.

=> - 對。

But you know what I mean.

=> 但是你知道我的意思。

Its you and me.

=> 是你和我。

Its always been you and me.

=> 這一直是你和我。

We belong to each other.

=> 我們屬於對方。

I love you, Norman.

=> 諾曼,我愛你。

I love you too, Mom.

=> 媽媽,我也愛你。

I guess this is deep enough.

=> 我想這足夠深入。

Come here! I have a surprise for you.

=> 過來!我有個驚喜給你。

Okay, look, look, look, look, look! I turned it on.

=> 好吧,看,看,看,看,看!我打開了它。

I made it blue.

=> 我做了藍色。

Its your favorite color.

=> 這是你最喜歡的顏色。

- Its cool, mom.

=> - 媽媽很酷

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Its ours, Norman.

=> 這是我們的,諾曼。

Its our very own.

=> 這是我們自己的。

And you know what? You know that new bypass? - Theyre not gonna build it.

=> 你知道嗎?你知道新的旁路?他們不會去建造它

- When did that happen? It didnt, yet.

=> - 什麼時候發生的?它沒有,但。

Ill think of something.

=> 我會想到一些事情。

Im sure you will.

=> 我相信你會的。

Whats important is that were together.

=> 重要的是我們在一起。

And as long as were together, then nothing bad can really happen.

=> 只要我們在一起,那麼沒有什麼不好的事情可以真正發生。

- Right, Norman? - Right, Mother.

=> - 對,諾曼? - 對,媽媽

Yeah.

=> 是啊。


推薦閱讀:

《三塊廣告牌》的故事分析兼談故事創作的一些原則
[美劇] 東區女巫/Witches of East End 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
[美劇] 罪案第六感/Perception 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
《劇本就TM應該這樣寫》| 編故事的技巧之故事設計

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 |