[美劇] 犯罪心理/Criminal Minds 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

[美劇] 犯罪心理/Criminal Minds 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 台詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

《犯罪心理》是一套CBS在2005年9月22日首次播放的犯罪劇情連續劇,跟隨著FBI位於維吉尼亞州匡提科總部下屬的BAU( 行為分析單位的一支心理側寫隊伍的探案經歷。與其他模式化的犯罪類戲劇專註於罪案不同的是,《犯罪心理》將故事的焦點集中在罪犯的生活經歷和心理狀態上。

在《犯罪心理》第八季最後,Strauss被大Boss殺害之後,第九季里派來了一個新的上司領導整個部門。但這位新上司和JJ之前是舊[展開全文]

《犯罪心理》是一套CBS在2005年9月22日首次播放的犯罪劇情連續劇,跟隨著FBI位於維吉尼亞州匡提科總部下屬的BAU( 行為分析單位的一支心理側寫隊伍的探案經歷。與其他模式化的犯罪類戲劇專註於罪案不同的是,《犯罪心理》將故事的焦點集中在罪犯的生活經歷和心理狀態上。

在《犯罪心理》第八季最後,Strauss被大Boss殺害之後,第九季里派來了一個新的上司領導整個部門。但這位新上司和JJ之前是舊相識,看她將如何處理與新上司的關係。

《犯罪心理》第九季第1集出現了一個為了某種儀式而專殺女性BAU小組趕赴亞利桑那州去調查這個正大開殺戒的人。由卡穆琳·曼海姆(CamrynManheim)飾演的對疑犯兒子過度保護的母親,希望BAU相信自己說的話。

【劇本】:

Hi.

=>你好。

Im Heather.

=> 我是希瑟。

Thats a 2.

=> 這是一個2。

4 liter I cant teach you how to drive cars.

=>4升我不能教你如何駕駛汽車。

Thats right.

=> 那就對了。

Wanna take a look under the hood? Yeah! You know your Z.

=> 想看看引擎蓋下?是啊!你知道你的Z.

Im impressed.

=> 我印象深刻。

You should have your mechanic check it out anyway.

=> 無論如何,你應該讓你的機械師檢查一下。

How about I leave you my number and we can set it up? Thank you.

=> 我怎麼樣給你留下我的號碼,我們可以設置它?謝謝。

So its just right up here.

=> 所以它就在這裡。

Oh! That was-- ha ha Hello! There was the right.

=> 哦!那是 - 哈哈你好!有權利。

Uh, maybe just pull over here, and we can try and do a U-turn.

=> 呃,也許只是拉過來,我們可以嘗試掉頭。

What are you doing? Okay.

=> 你在做什麼?好的。

Stop the car now.

=> 現在停車。

Pull over now! How about Andrew? Its greek for valiant.

=> 現在拉過來!安德魯怎麼樣?這是勇敢的希臘人。

Lets call him Sergio.

=> 我們叫他塞爾吉奧。

Ha ha! Please tell me youre kidding.

=> 哈哈!請告訴我你在開玩笑吧。

- Butch? - How about Donald? - Hans.

=> - 布奇? - 唐納德怎麼樣? - 漢斯。

- No! Wait, wait.

=> - 不!等等。

Um - Okay.

=> 恩 - 好的。

Gideon.

=> 吉迪恩。

- Not a chance.

=> - 沒有機會

Its hebrew.

=> 這是希伯來語。

Look what it means.

=> 看看這是什麼意思。

Its perfect.

=> 這是完美的。

Gideon Hotchner.

=> 吉迪恩·霍奇納。

- No.

=> - 沒有

- Yes.

=> - 是的。

- No.

=> - 沒有

- Gideon.

=> - 基甸

stations and movie theaters.

=> 車站和電影院。

- Uh, the mad bomber.

=> - 呃那個瘋狂的轟炸機

George Metesky.

=> 喬治·梅特斯基

- Nice.

=> - 很好

The winners sit.

=> 贏家坐下

Losers, drink.

=> 失敗者,喝。

Cheers.

=> 乾杯。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

Metesky wasnt a serial killer.

=> Metesky不是連環殺手。

None of his bombs ever killed anyone.

=> 他的炸彈沒有一個殺死任何人。

Well, you think all we do is serial killers? Trust me we cover the whole spectrum of psychos.

=> 那麼你認為我們所做的只是連環殺手?相信我,我們涵蓋了所有的精神病患者。

We profiled the D.

=> 我們分析了D.

C.

=>C。

sniper, the unabomber.

=> 狙擊手,不擇手段。

We do terrorists, arsonists-- Supervisory agents trying to get trainees drunk? Excuse me.

=> 我們做恐怖分子,縱火犯 - 監督人員試圖讓學員喝醉?打擾一下。

Wow.

=> 哇。

Behavioral Analysis Unit.

=> 行為分析單位。

You work with Gideon? Were you with him in Boston? I was supposed to be.

=> 你和吉迪恩一起工作?你在波士頓和他在一起嗎?我應該是。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

This is Morgan.

=> 這是摩根。

Anyone recognize these faces? Victims of the footpath killer.

=> 有人認出這些面孔?小徑殺手的受害者。

Thats what Virginia newspapers are calling him.

=> 這就是弗吉尼亞州的報紙所稱的。

We refer to him as the unknown subject or unsub.

=> 我們把他稱為未知的主題或者取消提交。

I told Virginia P.

=> 我告訴維吉尼亞P.

D Were looking for a white male in his 20s who owns an american-made truck in disrepair.

=>D我們正在尋找一名20多歲的白人男子,他擁有一輛失修的美國製造的卡車。

Works a menial job.

=> 工作一個卑鄙的工作。

I told em when you find him dont be surprised to hear him speak with a severe stutter.

=> 我告訴他們,當你發現他聽到他嚴重口吃時不會感到驚訝。

Not to sound skeptical, but come on a stutter? Whered the murders occur? Hiking paths.

=> 不要聽起來懷疑,但會出現口吃?謀殺發生在哪裡?遠足路徑。

Isolated.

=> 孤立。

If Im a killer who has to use an immediate application of overpowering force, even out in the middle of nowhere, I lack confidence.

=> 如果我是一個殺手,必須立即施加壓倒性的力量,即使在不知不覺中,我也缺乏信心。

I cant charm them into my car like Ted Bundy did.

=> 我不能像Ted Bundy那樣把他們吸引到我的車裡。

I cant because I am ashamed of something.

=> 我不能因為我感到羞愧。

Excuse me.

=> 打擾一下。

Theyre calling him the Seattle strangler.

=> 他們叫他西雅圖扼殺者。

4 victims in 4 months.

=> 4個月內遇難4人。

He keeps em alive 7 days.

=> 他保持活著7天。

The handle serves as a crank.

=> 把手起曲柄作用。

Allowing him to control the rate of suffocation.

=> 允許他控制窒息的速度。

- To prolong it? - To enjoy it.

=> - 延長它? - 享受它。

Seattles hit a wall? Physical evidence is nonexistent.

=> 西雅圖撞牆了?物證不存在。

There are no tangible leads.

=> 沒有切實的線索。

And another girl is missing.

=> 另一個女孩失蹤。

I looked the case file over.

=> 我看了案件檔案。

Ill get some thoughts to you asap.

=> 我會儘快給你一些想法。

Youre gonna be with us in Seattle asap.

=> 你會在西雅圖儘快和我們在一起。

Before she left for lunch, she downloaded an email with a time-delayed virus attached.

=> 在她離開午餐前,她下載了一封附有延時病毒的電子郵件。

The killers virus wiped her hard drive and left this on the screen.

=> 殺手的病毒擦去了她的硬碟,並把它留在屏幕上。

"For heavens sake, catch me before I kill more.

=> 「看在老天的份上,在我殺了更多之前趕上我。

I cannot control myself.

=> 我無法控制自己。

" He never keeps them for more than 7 days, which means we have fewer than 36 hours to find her.

=>「他從來沒有讓他們超過7天,這意味著我們有不到36小時的時間找到她。

They want you back in the saddle.

=> 他們要你回到馬鞍上。

You ready? Looks like medical leaves over, boss.

=> 你準備好了嗎?看起來像病假結束,老闆。

They sure they want me? The order came from the director.

=> 他們確定他們要我嗎?命令來自導演。

Well, wed better get started.

=> 那麼,我們最好開始。

Joseph Conrad said, "the belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary.

=> 約瑟夫康拉德說:「相信超自然的邪惡來源是沒有必要的。

Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

=> 只有男人才能勝任每一個邪惡。

" This girl may only have 36 hours to live.

=>「這個女孩可能只有36個小時的生活。

Were not asking for a judgment of Gideon.

=> 我們不是要求基甸的判斷。

We want an assessment.

=> 我們想要評估。

We want to know youre there to step in if he cant perform.

=> 如果他不能表演,我們想知道你在那裡。

Are we clear? Of course.

=> 清楚嗎?當然。

His first victim was - Stab wounds, strangulation.

=> 他的第一個受害者是 - 刺傷,扼殺。

- Wait, wait.

=> - 等等。

Back up.

=> 備份。

Back up.

=> 備份。

He stabbed her - and then strangled her to finish her off? - Other way around.

=> 他刺傷了她 - 然後勒死她完成了她? - 其他的方式。

Why do you think he started using the belt with the second murder? Strangulation with your bare hands is not as easy as one would believe.

=> 你為什麼認為他在第二次謀殺時開始使用腰帶?用雙手扼殺並不像人們想像的那麼容易。

He tried, probably found that it took too long So he stabbed her instead.

=> 他試了一下,可能發現它花了太長時間,所以他反而刺傷了她。

And realized it would be hours cleaning up the blood.

=> 並意識到這將是幾個小時清理血液。

Next time, our boys got a method-- the belt.

=> 下一次,我們的男孩有一個方法 - 皮帶。

Hes learning, perfecting his scenario.

=> 他正在學習,完善他的場景。

Becoming a better killer.

=> 成為一個更好的殺手。

What did I tell you about the tape? Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry! He never stands with his back to a window.

=> 我告訴你關於磁帶的事情?對不起,對不起,對不起!他從不站在窗前。

When I was between him and a doorway, he asked me to move.

=> 當我在他和門口之間時,他讓我搬家。

Thats hyper vigilance.

=> 這是高度警惕。

Its not uncommon in post traumatic stress disorder.

=> 創傷後應激障礙並不罕見。

Just how much disorder are we talking about? Morgan, its been 6 months.

=> 我們在談論多少混亂?摩根,已經6個月了。

Everythings ok.

=> 一切都好。

This is special agent Gideon, special agent Morgan, our expert on obsessional crimes, special agent Reid.

=> 這是吉迪恩特別代理,特約代理摩根,我們的強姦犯罪專家,特約代理人里德。

Dr.

=> 博士

Reid.

=> 里德。

Dr.

=> 博士

Reid, our expert on well, everything.

=> 里德,我們的專家,一切。

And after 2 years busting my butt in this office, i hope you all remember me.

=> 經過2年的時間,我希望你們都記得我。

Hes willing to travel with the body.

=> 他願意隨身攜帶。

Then he drives a vehicle capable of concealing one.

=> 然後他駕駛一輛可以隱藏的車輛。

- Explorer with tinted windows.

=> - 有著色窗戶的探索者

- Explorers rate higher with women.

=> - 探險者對女性的評價更高。

But how do we know its his car? Ted Bundy drove a VW Bug.

=> 但是我們怎麼知道這是他的車?特德邦迪駕駛大眾錯誤。

- What about a Jeep Cherokee? - Jeeps are more masculine.

=> - 吉普切諾基呢?吉普車更加男性化

We all know how an unsub feels about asserting his masculinity.

=> 我們都知道,如何表達自己的陽剛之氣。

When did the bureau become involved in the case? After the fourth body.

=> 該局何時介入案件?之後的第四個機構。

He dumped that one out of state.

=> 他把那個扔出去了。

On purpose.

=> 故意。

Or that he watches television.

=>或者他看電視。

May I? So you wanna see our suspect list? No, we wont look at a suspect list until after we come up with a profile.

=> 我可以?所以你想看看我們的嫌疑人名單?不,我們不會在我們提出個人檔案之前查看嫌疑人名單。

It keeps our perspective unbiased.

=> 它保持我們的觀點沒有偏見。

- When do we sit down with your task force? - 4:00.

=> - 我們什麼時候和你的工作組坐下來? - 4:00

- An accurate profile by 4:00 today? - Thats not a problem.

=> - 今天凌晨4點準確的輪廓? - 這不是問題。

Agent Gideon, where would you like to start? Lets start at the site of the last murder.

=> 代理Gideon,你想從哪裡開始?我們從最後一次謀殺的地點開始。

- So thats Gideon? - The Gideon.

=> - 那是基甸? - 基甸

The one who caught that guy, Adrian Baal, in Boston.

=> 那個在波士頓抓到那個人的阿德里安·巴爾(Adrian Baal)。

Yep.

=> 是的。

Thats him.

=> 那是他。

But catching him cost us 6 agents.

=> 但是抓到他就花了我們6個代理。

was found right here.

=> 被發現在這裡。

Nails clipped just like the others.

=> 指甲像其他人一樣剪掉。

He wants them to fight back.

=> 他希望他們回擊。

But not enough to hurt him.

=> 但不足以傷害他。

And he left the belt around her neck.

=> 他把腰帶留在脖子上。

Hes probably in his early 20s.

=> 他可能在20歲出頭。

Whats your reasoning? Youthful arrogance.

=> 你的推理是什麼?年輕的傲慢。

He clothed the body before dumping it.

=> 在傾倒之前,他給身體穿上了衣服。

Thats a sign of remorse.

=> 這是一個悔恨的跡象。

Its not consistent.

=> 這是不一致的。

Look where we are.

=> 看看我們在哪裡。

His opinion of women is pretty clear, dont you think? Theyre disposable.

=> 他對女人的看法很清楚,你不覺得嗎?他們是一次性的。

Why show remorse by taking the time to dress her but then dump her here? - Sandy, no, no, no.

=> 為什麼表現出悔恨,花時間打扮她,然後把她甩在這裡?桑迪,不,不,不。

Im so sorry.

=> 我很抱歉。

- No, its ok.

=> - 不,謝了。

Its what we call the Reid effect.

=> 這就是我們所說的Reid效應。

Happens with children, too.

=> 也與孩子一起。

Im agent Hotchner.

=> 我是代理Hotchner。

This is special agent Dr.

=> 這是特工博士

Reid.

=> 里德。

You look too young to have gone to medical school.

=> 你看起來太年輕了,沒有去過醫學院。

Theyre PhDs.

=> 他們是博士的。

3 of them.

=> 其中3個。

Are you a genius or something? I dont believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified-- but I do have an I.

=> 你是天才還是什麼?我不相信情報可以準確量化 - 但我確實有一個。

Q.

=>Q.

of 187 and an eidetic memory and can read 20,000 words per minute.

=> 187和一個eidetic內存,可以閱讀每分鐘20000字。

Yes, Im a genius.

=> 是的,我是一個天才。

Sandy, you get a lot of attention, dont you? Yeah, Heather loves this dog.

=> 桑迪,你得到很多關注,不是嗎?是的,希瑟喜歡這隻狗。

I feed her when Heathers away.

=> 當希瑟離開時,我喂她。

Usually, shes fine, but lately, she wont eat.

=> 通常情況下,她很好,但最近她不會吃東西。

Its almost like she can sense somethings wrong.

=> 這幾乎就像她可以感覺到一些錯誤。

Not sense.

=> 沒意義。

Smell.

=> 聞。

Our apocrine sweat gland releases secretions in response to emotional stress.

=> 我們的頂泌汗腺響應情緒壓力釋放分泌物。

Sandys worried because she knows you are.

=> 桑迪擔心,因為她知道你是。

David, does your sister drive a Datsun Z? No, but shes in the market for one.

=> 大衛,你妹妹駕駛Datsun Z嗎?不,但是她已經在市場上了。

Howd you know? Come on, Sandy.

=> 你怎麼知道的?來吧,桑迪。

Theres an immediate relationship established between a buyer and a seller, a level of trust.

=> 買方和賣方之間建立了直接的關係,信任度高。

If I want to coax a young woman into my car offer her a test drive.

=> 如果我想哄一個年輕女子進入我的車,試試她。

Okay, then how about the fact that on one hand, we have paranoid psychosis but the autopsy protocol says what? Adhesive reside shows he put layer after layer of duct tape over his victims eyes.

=> 好的,那麼一方面,我們有偏執性精神病,但屍檢協議說什麼呢?膠粘劑顯示他在他的眼睛上覆蓋了一層又一層的膠帶。

He knows he wants to kill them, but he still covers their eyes.

=> 他知道他想殺死他們,但他仍然捂住眼睛。

He doesnt want em looking at him, apparently.

=> 顯然,他不想看到他。

Okay, but then he takes the body and dumps it right out in the open, murder weapon nearby.

=> 好吧,但是他拿起屍體,在附近的公開的謀殺武器里把它扔出去。

Not the M.

=> 不是M.

O.

=>O.

of a paranoid convinced hes being watched or surveilled.

=> 一個偏執的人相信他被監視或監視。

Paranoid psychosis, but behavior thats not paranoid.

=> 偏執型精神病,但行為不偏執。

All right, enough.

=> 好,夠了。

Lets tell them were ready.

=> 讓我們告訴他們我們已經準備好了。

Were ready? Reid.

=> 我們準備好了?里德。

Youre good with this? Weve got a woman whos only got a few hours left to live, an incomplete profile, and a unit chief on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

=> 你對這個很好?我們有一個只剩幾個小時生活的女人,一個不完整的個人資料,還有一個處於精神崩潰邊緣的單位負責人。

They dont call them nervous breakdowns anymore.

=> 他們不再稱他們為神經過敏。

- Its called a major depressive episode.

=> - 這被稱為一個重大的抑鬱症發作。

- I know, Reid.

=> - 我知道,里德

The unidentified subject is white and in his late 20s.

=> 不明身份的主題是白色的,在20年代後期。

Hes someone you wouldnt notice at first.

=> 他是一個你一開始就不會注意到的人。

Hes someone whod blend into any crowd.

=> 他是一個融入任何人群的人。

The violent nature of the crime suggests a previous criminal record-- petty crimes.

=> 犯罪的暴力性質表明以前的犯罪記錄 - 輕微罪行。

Maybe auto theft.

=> 也許自動盜竊。

Weve classified him as an organized killer-- careful.

=> 我們把他列為有組織的殺手 - 小心。

Psychopathic as opposed to psychotic.

=> 心理變態而不是精神病。

He follows the news, has good hygiene.

=> 他跟隨這個消息,衛生很好。

Hes smart.

=> 他很聰明。

Cause hes smart, the only physical evidence youll find is what he wants you to find.

=> 因為他很聰明,你找到的唯一物理證據就是他希望你找到的東西。

Hes mobile, car in good condition.

=> 他移動,汽車狀況良好。

Our guess-- Jeep Cherokee, tinted windows.

=> 我們的猜測 - 吉普切諾基,彩色窗戶。

The murders have all involved rapes.

=> 謀殺都涉及強姦。

But rape without penetration is a form of piquerism, and that tells us hes sexually inadequate.

=> 但強姦沒有滲透是一種惡作劇的形式,這告訴我們,他性的不足。

Psychiatric evaluations will show a history of paranoia stemming from a childhood trauma-- death of a parent or family member.

=> 精神病學評估將顯示源於童年創傷的偏執狂史 - 父母或家庭成員的死亡。

And now he feels persecuted and watched.

=> 現在他感到受到迫害和監視。

Murder gives him a sense of power.

=> 謀殺給了他一種權力感。

Organized killers have a fascination with law enforcement.

=> 有組織的殺手有執法的魅力。

They will inject themselves into the investigation.

=> 他們將自己投入調查。

They will even come forward as witnesses to see just how much the police really know.

=> 他們甚至會出面作證,看看警方真正知道多少。

That makes them feel powerful, in control.

=> 這使他們感覺強大,控制。

Which is why I also think in fact, I know you have already interviewed him.

=> 這也是我為什麼也想到的原因,我知道你已經採訪了他。

Hi.

=> 你好。

Im sorry to bother you.

=> 我很抱歉打擾你

Im house-sitting down the street, and when I got back, the door was wide open, and the lights werent working.

=> 我坐在街上,當我回來的時候,門開著,燈不亮。

I feel stupid asking this, but is there someone who might be able to take a look inside with me? Richard.

=> 我覺得這很愚蠢,但是有沒有人可以和我一起看看?理查德。

Richard, get down here! - Are you sure you locked it? - Yeah.

=> 理查德,下來吧! - 你確定你鎖定了嗎? - 是的。

Hello? - Hello! - FBI! Freeze! Freeze! Get him down! Richard Slessman, FBI.

=> 你好? - 你好! - FBI!凍結!凍結!讓他失望!聯邦調查局的理查德·斯萊斯曼。

You are under arrest for the murder Emerson said, "all is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle.

=> 你被逮捕是因為謀殺愛默生說:「一切都是謎語,謎語的關鍵是另一個謎語。

" Theres no sign of the girl here.

=>「這裡沒有女孩的跡象。

We can arrest him with probable cause, but we wont be able to hold him.

=> 我們可以用可能的原因逮捕他,但我們不能抓住他。

Slessmans been at the top of the suspect list.

=> Slessman一直處於犯罪嫌疑人名單的首位。

Is that the mother? Grandmother.

=> 那是母親嗎?祖母。

The mother died in a fire when he was 13.

=> 母親13歲時死於火災。

Before his Son of Sam murders, David Berkowitz set a multitude of fires.

=>在山姆的兒子被謀殺之前,大衛·伯科維茨(David Berkowitz)發生了大量的火災。

Exactly how much is a multitude? - According to his diary, 1,400 and - 88.

=> 多少是多少? - 根據他的日記,1,400和 - 88。

Luring him out was your idea, right? Greenway? Elle.

=> 引誘他是你的想法,對吧?綠色通道?艾麗。

I dont send a SWAT team into a house with children.

=> 我不派一個特警隊去有孩子的房子。

Hotch says your background is in sex offender cases.

=> Hotch說你的背景是性侵犯案件。

What can you tell us? The last 4 murders show hes an anger-excitation rapist.

=> 你能告訴我們什麼?最後4個謀殺案表明他是一個憤怒的強姦犯。

Hell keep a victim for a couple of days.

=> 他會讓受害者連續幾天。

He probably records or videotapes them so that he can keep reliving the fantasy.

=> 他可能會錄製或錄像,以便他可以繼續幻想。

You ok with Hotch being in on the interview? - Id like him to lead, actually.

=> Hotch正在面試中嗎?實際上我希望他領導。

- Fine.

=> - 很好

But hold off.

=> 但是,保持。

Slessmans done time, and he knows the process.

=> Slessman做完了,他知道這個過程。

And all you will get now is a demand for a lawyer.

=> 而你現在得到的只是一個律師的需求。

Hotch, lets check the garage, then show me what you got.

=> Hotch,讓我們檢查車庫,然後告訴我你得到了什麼。

Next time, show a little leg.

=> 下一次,顯示一個小腿。

Morgan, the only time youre gonna see a little leg from me is when Im about to kick your ass.

=> 摩根,唯一一次你會看到我的一個小腿是當我要踢你的屁股。

I still teach hand-to-hand over at Quantico if you need a little brush-up training.

=> 如果你需要一點小小的提升訓練,我還是在匡奇科教練。

Seriously I want that opening at BAU.

=> 真的,我想在BAU開幕。

- You got any advice? - Just trust your instincts.

=> - 你有什麼建議嗎? - 只要相信你的直覺。

Well, we got the jeep right.

=> 那麼,我們得到了吉普正確的。

And everything else wrong.

=> 其他一切都是錯誤的

The bodies had defensive wounds.

=> 屍體有防禦性的傷口。

Richard doesnt have a mark on him.

=> 理查德對他沒有任何印記。

Were missin something.

=> 我們想念的東西。

Somethings not right about this.

=> 有些事情不對。

This is a boys room not a mans.

=> 這是一個男孩的房間,不是男人的。

Log in password.

=> 登錄密碼。

No, no-- wait, wait! - Its not turning back on.

=> 不,不 - 等 - 等等 - 這不是回頭。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

And it wont.

=> 而且它不會。

It was a false password.

=> 這是一個錯誤的密碼。

- What kind of game is it? - In China, its called wei-chi.

=> - 是什麼樣的遊戲? - 在中國,這叫做衛氣。

Here we call it "go".

=> 這裡我們稱之為「去」。

Its considered to be the most difficult board game ever conceived.

=> 這被認為是有史以來最困難的棋盤遊戲。

Chairman Mao required his generals to learn it.

=> 毛主席要求他的將領們學習。

It also looks like hes playing himself.

=> 這看起來像是在玩自己。

How can you tell? This might provide an advantage, actually.

=> 你怎麼知道?實際上,這可能會提供一個優勢。

Go is considered to be a particularly psychologically revealing game.

=> 去被認為是一個特別的心理啟示遊戲。

There are profiles for every player-- the conservative point counter, the aggressor, the finesser.

=> 有每個球員的概況 - 保守點計數器,侵略者,小精靈。

What kind of player is Slessman? Extreme aggressor.

=> Slessman是一個什麼樣的球員?極端的侵略者。

Okay, here we go.

=> 好的,我們走吧。

Whats the number 6 at the bottom of the screen? Number of password attempts before the program wipes the hard drive.

=> 屏幕底部的數字6是什麼?程序擦除硬碟驅動器之前的密碼嘗試次數。

There could be an email, or a journal in the computer, something that tells us where Heather is.

=> 在電腦里可能會有電子郵件或日記,告訴我們希瑟在哪裡。

Do you think you can break in? In 6 tries? Try again.

=> 你認為你可以打破嗎?在6次嘗試?再試一次。

Fail again.

=> 再次失敗。

Fail better.

=> 失敗更好。

- Samuel Beckett.

=> - 塞繆爾·貝克特

- Try not.

=> - 不要嘗試。

Do or do not.

=> 做或不做。

Yoda.

=> 尤達。

I wanna talk to him.

=> 我想和他談談。

You read my paper.

=> 你讀我的文件。

Learn anything? Heirens said a man living inside of his head was the one who committed the murders.

=> 學什麼?海倫斯說,一個生活在他頭腦里的人是謀殺的人。

You said he was lying, that thered never been an actual case of multiple personalities.

=> 你說他在撒謊,從來沒有一個多重人格的實際案例。

You have an academic interest in disassociative identity disorder, or you just planning your defense? You a fan of Adrian Baals work? No.

=> 你對解散性身份障礙有學術興趣,或者你只是在計劃你的防禦?你是阿德里安·巴爾的作品嗎?沒有。

Im a fan of yours.

=> 我是你的粉絲。

You know they never give you the real facts about CPR that outside of a hospital, its only effective 7% of the time.

=> 你知道他們從來不給你關於醫院外的CPR的真實情況,只有7%的時間有效。

Your friend had a 93% certainty of dying, but you kept trying even after youd broken his ribs, even after his blood was all over your hands.

=> 你的朋友有百分之九十三的死亡率,但是即使在他的血液都落在你手上之後,你還是不斷嘗試。

Why dont you tell us where Heather Woodland is? Woodland isnt she the girl that went missing a couple days ago? Get him out of here.

=> 你為什麼不告訴我們石南花林地?林地是不是她幾天前失蹤的女孩?讓他離開這裡

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- He is "isnt she the girl" - if hed already killed her, he would have said-- - "wasnt she the girl" Shes alive.

=> - 他是「她不是女孩」 - 如果他已經殺了她,他會說 - 「不是她的女孩」她還活著。

We dont know for how long.

=> 我們不知道多久。

Is it true what he said about CPR? I mean, I didnt know.

=> 他對CPR說的是真的嗎?我的意思是,我不知道。

You want statistics on CPR, ask Reid.

=> 你需要關於心肺復甦的統計數字,請問里德。

- I wanna know if youre ok.

=> - 我想知道你沒事

- Im fine.

=> - 我很好。

- Are you? - Think I cant do the job? I think you cant be 2 different people at once.

=> - 你是? - 想我不能做這份工作?我想你不能一下子成為兩個不同的人。

What is it? Conflicts in the profile.

=> 它是什麼?配置文件中的衝突。

- 2 different behaviors.

=> - 2種不同的行為。

- 2 different people.

=> - 2個不同的人。

Theres a second killer.

=> 還有第二個殺手

Not unusual.

=> 常見的。

Remember Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris? and murder girls in California.

=> 還記得Lawrence Bittaker和Roy Norris嗎?並在加州謀殺女孩。

Were looking for someone who fits a similar relationship? Theyre not equals.

=> 我們正在尋找一個適合類似關係的人?他們不是平等的。

Slessmans smart, but he is a submissive personality.

=> Slessman聰明,但他是一個順從的個性。

- So number 2 is the dominant.

=> - 所以2號是主導。

- Authoritative, arrogant.

=> - 權威,傲慢。

Probably not as smart as Slessman.

=> 可能不如Slessman聰明。

Hes like the schoolyard bully recruiting a good underling-- hell be protective of Richard.

=> 他就像校園裡的惡霸招募一個好的下屬 - 他會保護理查德。

Hell make him feel like he owes him.

=> 他會讓他覺得他欠他。

If Richards been up in the attic fantasizing about being an extreme aggressor, this guy showed him how to do it.

=> 如果理查德坐在閣樓上幻想成為一個極端的侵略者,這個傢伙向他展示了如何去做。

He helped him take the first step.

=> 他幫助他邁出了第一步。

I think we should interview him, - use this as pressure.

=> 我想我們應該採訪他 - 用這個壓力。

- No, no.

=> - 不,不。

We need leverage.

=> 我們需要槓桿。

- A name.

=> - 一個名字。

- From the suspect list? Thatll take too long.

=> - 從嫌疑人名單?這將需要很長時間。

Theres gotta be a faster way.

=> 有一個更快的方法。

There is.

=> 有。

Here.

=> 這裡。

This might be a little hot.

=> 這可能有點熱。

Mrs.

=> 太太。

Slessman, I dont think weve got the right guy.

=> Slessman,我認為我們沒有合適的人選。

I think the person were looking for might be a friend of Richards.

=> 我認為我們正在尋找的人可能是理查德的朋友。

- Richard never had many friends.

=> - 理查德從來沒有很多朋友。

- You sure? Theres gotta be someone.

=> - 你確定?一定有人。

Youve reached Penelope Garcia in the FBIs office of supreme genius.

=> 你已經到達聯邦調查局最高的天才辦公室的佩內洛普·加西亞了。

Hey, its Morgan.

=> 嘿,這是摩根。

Need you to work me some magic here.

=> 需要你在這裡工作一些魔法。

I got a program called Deadbolt Defense and a girl with only a couple of hours to live, - so what do you know? - Then youve got a problem.

=> 我有一個名叫Deadbolt Defense的節目,還有一個只有幾個小時的女孩,所以你知道些什麼? - 那你有問題了

Deadbolts the number one password crack-resistant software out there.

=> Deadbolt是那裡的頭號密碼防破解軟體。

I thought I was calling the office of supreme genius.

=>我以為我正在打電話給最高的天才辦公室。

Well, gorgeous, youve been rerouted to the office of too friggin bad.

=> 好吧,華麗,你已經被轉移到辦公室太糟糕了。

Thanks anyway.

=> 不管怎麼說,還是要謝謝你。

Well, there was there was this one young man.

=> 那麼這個年輕人呢?

I think his name was Charlie.

=> 我想他的名字是查理。

Cross-reference Charlie for the second unsub.

=> 交叉引用查理為第二個未知的。

Charlie is probably Charles Linder.

=> 查理大概是查爾斯·林德。

He was Slessmans cellmate and received a dishonorable discharge from the military.

=> 他是Slessman的室友,並得到了軍方的不光彩的解僱。

Hes bigger, tougher.

=> 他更大,更堅強。

He could have protected Richard in prison.

=> 他可以在監獄裡保護理查德。

- Where were they incarcerated? - Cascadia.

=> - 他們在哪裡被監禁? - 卡斯卡迪亞。

- Less than a mile from here.

=> - 從這裡不到一英里。

- Lets go.

=> - 我們走吧。

My name is Richard Slessman, and I have trouble sleeping.

=> 我叫Richard Slessman,我有睡覺的麻煩。

Okay, what do i do when Im trying to get to sleep? Guys, a little help.

=> 好吧,當我想睡覺的時候我該怎麼辦?夥計們,幫助一下。

Were going through every one of these CDs-- scratches, wear and tear.

=> 我們正在經歷這些CD中的每一個 - 劃痕,磨損。

I wanna know which CD he plays the most.

=> 我想知道他打哪個CD最多。

Lets go.

=> 我們走吧。

- We get an address on Linder? - Its coming right now.

=> - 我們在Linder上得到一個地址? - 現在就來

Does senior management want a field assessment on Gideon? Dont worry about it.

=> 高級管理人員是否想要對基甸進行實地評估?別擔心。

Are they nervous about him being in charge? Arent you on your way back to Slessmans house to help Morgan? Do you know why he always introduces me as Dr.

=> 他是否擔心他負責?你不是回到Slessman的房子去幫助Morgan嗎?你知道他為什麼總是把我介紹成博士

Reid? Because he knows that people see you as a kid, and he wants to make sure that they respect you.

=> 里德?因為他知道人們把你看成是一個孩子,他想確保他們尊重你。

Whats the address? Dont think it matters anymore.

=> 地址是什麼?不要以為重要了。

Winston Churchill said, "the farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see.

=> 溫斯頓·丘吉爾說:「你可以看的更遠一點,你會看到更遠的前方。

" Anyone who can tell us more about Slessman? Tim Vogel was the security guard covering Slessmans block.

=>「誰能告訴我們關於Slessman的更多信息?Tim Vogel是覆蓋Slessman街區的保安人員。

- Thats him over there.

=> 那邊是他

- Ill get him for you.

=> - 我會幫你的

That was Hotch.

=> 那是Hotch。

Linders name came up on a police report.

=> Linder的名字出現在警方的報告中。

- And? - Hes dead.

=> - 而且? - 他死了。

Car accident, 2 months ago.

=> 車禍,2個月前。

Linder is dead.

=> Linder死了。

Too bad you guys came here for nothing.

=> 太糟糕了,你們沒有來這裡。

I mean, talk about scum.

=> 我的意思是,說說敗類。

I cant remember how many times I put Linder in solitary for causing trouble with us.

=> 我不記得有多少次我把林德單獨惹麻煩了。

Youd think the inmates would try to stay on our good side, right? Especially since half our job is protecting them from each other.

=> 你會認為囚犯會試圖保持好的一面,對吧?特別是因為我們的一半工作是保護他們彼此。

You protect them? If youre a little white guy? Especially in a prison like this.

=> 你保護他們?如果你是個小白人?特別是在這樣的監獄裡。

Linders 64".

=> Linder的64「。

You talking about Slessman? Oh, yeah.

=> 你在談論Slessman?哦耶。

Thanks for your help.

=> 謝謝你的幫助。

Hes a friend of Richard.

=> 他是理查德的朋友。

He protected him.

=> 他保護了他。

He will feel like he owes him.

=> 他會覺得他欠他的。

- He fits the profile.

=> 他適合個人資料

And did you see them? - The keys.

=> 你有沒有看到他們? - 按鍵。

Hotch, ive just found your leverage.

=> 霍奇,我剛剛找到你的槓桿。

His name is Timothy Vogel.

=> 他的名字是Timothy Vogel。

Whats he doing? Lowering the room temp.

=> 他在做什麼?降低房間溫度

The cold puts them on edge.

=> 寒冷使他們處於邊緣。

Okay, so I want an SPD, and I want a Seattle agent in the room.

=> 好的,所以我想要一個SPD,我想要一個西雅圖的代理人在房間里。

I want him to see that weve got every department working on this.

=> 我希望他看到,我們已經有了各個部門的工作。

And I need some file boxes.

=> 我需要一些文件框。

Fill them.

=> 填滿他們。

I dont care if the papers blank.

=> 我不在乎紙張的空白。

And I want you to write the name on the sides.

=> 我想讓你把名字寫在兩邊。

Whose name? Its not your file.

=> 誰的名字?這不是你的文件。

See, we dont care about you.

=> 看,我們不在乎你。

Its Vogel we want.

=> 這是我們想要的Vogel。

Oh, come on! I need a password.

=> 哦,來吧!我需要一個密碼。

I need a password.

=> 我需要一個密碼。

What am I looking for? What could I possibly be looking for? - Ive been thinking about the CDs.

=> 我在找什麼?我可能在尋找什麼? - 我一直在想CD。

- Oh, Reid, come on.

=> 哦,里德,來吧。

We tried the CDs.

=> 我們試了CD。

We searched, sifted, and sorted through every one of this guys head-banging heavy metal collection.

=> 我們搜索,篩選,並通過這個傢伙的頭撞重金屬收集每一個。

We gotta find something, or this girl is dead.

=> 我們得找點東西,或者這個女孩死了。

Think we may have missed the obvious.

=> 想想我們可能已經錯過了明顯的。

What are you doing? Reid, what made you think of this? It was the only empty case.

=> 你在做什麼?里德,是什麼讓你想到這個?這是唯一的空殼。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Im an insomniac who listens to Metallica to go to sleep at night.

=> 我是一個失眠的人,晚上聽Metallica睡覺。

What song could possibly speak to me? "Enter Sandman.

=> 什麼歌可以對我說話? 「進入桑德曼。

" We found out Heather was buying a used car.

=>「我們發現希瑟買二手車。

You know how car salesmen get us to buy a car? They call it reciprocity.

=> 你知道汽車推銷員怎麼讓我們買車?他們稱之為互惠。

They drop the price, feels like theyve done us a favor.

=> 他們降低了價格,感覺就像他們幫了我們一個忙。

We feel obligated.

=> 我們覺得有義務。

Theres a sudden pressure to reciprocate this one little favor.

=> 有一個突然的壓力來回報這個小小的忙。

And its so powerful that well put a deposit down on a car were not even sure we really want.

=> 而且這個功能非常強大,所以我們把一筆存款放在汽車上,我們甚至不確定我們真的想要什麼。

- So what? - So Vogel did you a favor.

=> - 所以呢?所以沃格爾幫了你一個忙。

He protected you in prison, and now you feel like you owe him, and you need to protect him.

=> 他保護你在監獄裡,現在你覺得你欠他,你需要保護他。

Guys like Vogel learn in the schoolyard which kids to bully and which kids to protect, and hes got you convinced that you owe him so much that youll go to jail for him.

=> 像沃格爾這樣的人在校園學習哪些孩子欺負,哪些孩子要保護,他讓你相信你欠他太多,你會為他進監獄。

Richard, Im here to remind you something.

=> 理查德,我在這裡提醒你一些事情。

You owe him nothing.

=> 你什麼都沒欠他

Theres something wrong.

=> 這裡有些不對勁。

We gotta him pull over.

=> 我們得把他拉過來。

I can feel it.

=> 我能感覺到。

You wanna know the word repeated more than any other in your file? Impatient.

=> 你想知道在你的文件中重複的單詞多嗎?不耐煩。

You wanna stop him, you give me a reason.

=> 你想阻止他,你給我一個理由。

His behavior.

=> 他的行為。

When we left him, he was nervous, unsettled.

=> 當我們離開他時,他很緊張,不安。

But now hes stopping at every stop sign.

=> 但現在他停在每一個停車標誌。

Hes using his blinker at every turn.

=> 他動不動就用他的眨眼。

Hes slowing at yellow lights.

=> 他在黃燈下放緩。

This is not someone who is rushing to kill and dump a body.

=> 這不是一個急於殺死和傾倒身體的人。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Do it.

=> 這樣做。

FBI.

=> 聯邦調查局。

Put your hands up where we can see them! Put your hands through the window now! Now! All right, with your left hand I want you to open the car door from the outside.

=> 把你的手放在我們可以看到的地方!現在把你的雙手穿過窗戶!現在!好的,用你的左手,我要你從外面打開車門。

Get out! - Its not him! - Where is he? Where is he? - Wheres Vogel? - I dont know! What are you doin driving his car?! He came up to me in the garage after our shift ended.

=> 出去! - 不是他! - 他在哪裡?他在哪裡? - Vogel在哪裡? - 我不知道!你在開什麼車?換班結束後,他在車庫裡向我走來。

He asked if he could borrow my truck.

=> 他問他是否可以借我的卡車。

- What kind of truck? - Hes dumping the body.

=> - 什麼樣的卡車?他正在傾倒身體

- How do you know? Cause were watching her right now.

=>- 你怎麼知道的?因為我們現在正在看著她。

Hotch, hes gonna kill her.

=> Hotch,他會殺了她。

Hes heading there now.

=> 他現在正在那裡。

We need a location.

=> 我們需要一個位置。

I dont have enough time to get it out of him.

=> 我沒有足夠的時間從他身上解脫出來。

Find something, Hotch, or that girl is dead.

=> 找點東西,熱門,或那個女孩死了。

Morgan, can you show me the last 12 images lined up next to each other? Yeah.

=> 摩根,你能告訴我最近的12張圖片排列在一起嗎?是啊。

Right there.

=> 在那裡。

Right there.

=> 在那裡。

You see that? The light bulb hanging from the wire? Yeah, what about it? Its shifting positions like its swaying like the earth is tilting.

=> 你看到了嗎?燈泡掛在電線上?是的,那呢?它正在像搖動的地球一樣,像地球傾斜一樣。

Not the earth, doc.

=> 不是地球,doc。

The ocean.

=> 海洋。

Shes on a boat? Where? Its a pier or a dock.

=> 她在船上?哪裡?這是一個碼頭或碼頭。

He wouldnt be able to transmit the webcam image from the middle of the ocean.

=> 他將無法從海洋中傳輸攝像頭圖像。

- Youre sure about this.

=> - 你確定。

- Its the best we got, Hotch.

=> - 這是我們得到的最好的,Hotch。

Even if were right, getting the exact locations on you, my friend.

=> 即使我們是對的,我的朋友,確切的位置在你身上。

What is it you always ask Garcia? To work me a little magic.

=> 你總是問加西亞的是什麼?為我工作一點魔力。

Just to let you know Gideons talking to Vogel and Vogels nailing you to the wall.

=> 只是為了讓你知道吉迪恩和沃格爾和沃格爾在牆上的對話。

Yeah, whatever.

=> 好吧,無所謂了。

He said it was your idea to keep the girls on a boat.

=> 他說這是你的想法,保持女孩在船上。

Hes talking, Richard.

=> 他在說話,理查德。

Reciprocity.

=> 互惠。

Tell me where she is, and we make a deal.

=> 告訴我她在哪裡,我們達成協議。

Is it a dock? A pier? Its a shipyard.

=> 這是碼頭嗎?碼頭?這是一個造船廠。

Allied shipyard.

=> 盟軍造船廠。

Reid, hes inside.

=> 里德,他在裡面。

Get Elle on the phone.

=> 拿Elle打電話。

- Listen to me.

=> - 聽我說。

You need to wait for backup.

=> 你需要等待備份。

- If we wait, the girl is dead.

=> - 如果我們等,那女孩就死了。

- And if we had waited in Boston-- - I cant.

=> - 如果我們在波士頓等待 - 我不能。

You told me to trust my instincts.

=> 你讓我相信我的直覺。

Stop! - Stop! - Get back! - Ill shoot her.

=> 停止! - 停止! - 回來! - 我會開槍的

- I wouldnt.

=> - 我不會的

If I were you, Id aim the gun at me.

=> 如果我是你,我會把槍瞄準我。

You shoot the girl, you got nothing.

=> 你拍這個女孩,你什麼都沒有。

Get back! Shoot me instead.

=> 回來!拍攝我反而。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

What, are you a lousy shot? perfect shot.

=> 什麼,你是一個糟糕的鏡頭?完美的鏡頭。

Shoot me.

=> 拍我

- You think Im stupid? - I think youre an absolute moron.

=> - 你以為我很笨? - 我認為你是一個絕對的白痴。

I know all about ya, Tim.

=> 我知道所有關於你,Tim。

Youre at the gym 5 times a week.

=> 你一周五次在健身房裡。

You drive a flashy car, you stink of cologne, and you cant get it up.

=> 你開著一輛華麗的汽車,你聞到古龍水,而你卻弄不清楚。

Not even viagras workin for ya.

=> 甚至沒有偉哥的工作為雅。

You know what that tells me? That tells me you are hopelessly compensating, and its not just in your head.

=> 你知道什麼告訴我?這告訴我你是無望的補償,這不只是在你的頭上。

It is physical.

=> 這是物理的。

What did the girls call you in high school? Whatd they come up with when you fumbled your way into some girls pants, and she started laughing when she got a good look at just how little you had to offer? - Shut up! - Short stack? Very little Vogel? I got it.

=> 那些女孩在高中給你打了什麼?當你摸索到一個女孩的褲子時,他們想到了什麼,當她仔細看看你提供的很少的東西時,她開始大笑起來。 - 閉嘴! - 短籌碼?很少有Vogel?我知道了。

Tiny Tim.

=> 小蒂姆。

Gideon! - You ok? - Im fine.

=> 吉迪恩! - 你還好嗎? - 我很好。

Go look after the girl.

=> 去照顧那個女孩。

So what kind of report do they want on him? I suppose whether hes fit to be a field agent.

=> 那麼他們想要什麼樣的報告呢?我想他是否適合做一名現場代理。

You know, Haley and i were looking at a baby names book.

=> 你知道,哈利和我正在看一本嬰兒名冊。

Guess what Gideon means in hebrew.

=> 猜猜基甸在希伯來文中的含義。

Mighty warrior.

=> 強大的戰士。

Appropriate.

=> 適當。

So what are you gonna tell them? What would you say? Gideon saved her life.

=> 那麼你要告訴他們什麼?你打算說什麼?基甸救了她的命。

Thats good enough for me.

=> 這對我來說足夠了。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

You and Haley pick the babys name yet? Its funny Haley liked the name Charles, - but, you know all I could think of - Manson.

=> 你和Haley選擇寶寶的名字了嗎?很有趣哈利喜歡查爾斯這個名字,但是,你知道我能想到的全部 - 曼森。

- Then there was Henry.

=> 那是亨利。

- Lee Lucas.

=> - 李·盧卡斯

- Uh Jeffrey.

=> - 呃Jeffrey。

- Dahmer.

=> - 達默爾

Theres just too many of them.

=> 有太多了。

Kind of hard to feel good about catching one when you know there are 50 more still out there.

=> 當你知道還有50多人在那裡時,很難感覺到抓住一個人。

Hows your report going? Didnt think you could hide that from an old profiler, now, did ya? You know, you saved that girl today.

=> 你的報告怎麼樣?沒想到你可以從舊的分析器中隱藏這個,現在呢,是嗎?你知道,你今天救了那個女孩。

- You can feel good about that.

=> - 你可以感覺良好。

- It is good.

=> - 這很好。

Its a good thing.

=> 這是一件好事。

Nietzsche once said, "when you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.

=> 尼采曾經說過,「當你深深地看著深淵,深淵就看著你。

" Ill take this.

=>「 我要這個。

Have a n-i-- n-nice day.

=> 有一個非常好的一天。


推薦閱讀:

【視頻】看《老友記》學英語:第一季第八集筆記
[美劇] 貓鼠遊戲/White Collar 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版
跟著Sam老師看《暮光之城》Twilight學英語
【視頻】看《老友記》學英語:第一季第二集筆記
[美劇] 殭屍國度/Z Nation 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

TAG:美劇 | 劇本 | 犯罪心理美劇 |