秋季廣交會將臨!專業而自信地拿下客戶,你必備的7類展會英語!

本篇:外貿職場人,手把手教你用好展會英語,助你拿下客戶!

2017年已經過了近四分之三,馬上又要迎來秋季廣交會了。

相信大家對於廣交會並不陌生,很多外貿朋友會在展會上遇到外國朋友,甚至有的還能拿下國外客戶訂單。

那麼,大家對展會英語了解多少,你的展會英語足夠應對國外參展客戶了嗎?

今天Star就和大家簡單分享一下,在外貿職場中,如何利用展會英語,專業而自信地拿下展會客戶?

一、見面問候用語

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you?

早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什麼需要幫忙嗎?

2. Nice to meet you. /How are you? /How do you do?

很高興見到你!/你好!

3. It』s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.

與你們相遇真是莫大的榮幸。/對於同你們會面,我期待已久了。

4. Welcome to China.

歡迎來到中國。

5. I hope you』ll have a pleasant stay here./ Is this your first visit to China?

希望你能在這兒度過一段美好時光。/請問,這是你第一次來訪中國嗎?

二、簡單寒暄用語

1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Zhang, general manager of our company.

請允許我向你介紹,這是我們的總經理,張先生。

2. Nice to meet you . I』ve heard a lot about you.

很高興認識你,久仰大名。

3. How do I address you? What line of business are you in?

如何稱呼您?您是做那一行?

4. Thank you for coming. /It』s going to be the pride of our company.

謝謝您的光臨。/這將是本公司的榮幸。

5. I』m sorry to disturb you.

對不起打擾你一下。

6. Excuse me a moment. Excuse me. I』ll be right back.

對不起,失陪一下。/對不起,我馬上回來。

7. Let us keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯繫。

三、相互介紹用語

1. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dale Chen, and l』m a salesman in the Marketing Department.

請允許我自我介紹,我是XXX,我是市場部的一位銷售。

2. Hello, I am Dale Chen , and I』m a salesman of Shanghai GaoXiang Electronic Commerce Company. It is a pleasure to meet you.

你好,我是XX,我是上海XX電子商務公司的一位銷售人員,很高興見到你。

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.

我向您介紹一下XX,他是我們公司的市場部經理。

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

請允許我向您介紹XX先生我會將你介紹給李XX先生,他是我們公司的總經理。

5. Do you remember me? Dale Chen from Marketing Department of XX. We met several months ago.

請問你還記得我嗎?我是XX公司市場部的XX,我們在幾個月之前會過面。

6. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?

還有誰沒有相互介紹過的嗎?

7. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?

我可以向你要一張名片嗎?/請問您可以給我一張您的名片嗎?

四、小聊片刻用語

1. Is this your first time to China?

這是你第一次來到中國嗎?

2. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?

來到中國,你認為你看到的最有趣的東西是什麼?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?

你喜歡哪一些中國美食呢?

4. The weather is really nice.

這會兒的天氣確實不錯。

5. What do you like to do in your spare time?

閑暇時間,你喜歡做點什麼?

6. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?

對此,你有什麼看法?/你的意見是什麼?

7. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

與你聊天非常愉快。/同你暢聊,我感到非常享受。

五、請求重複話語

1. Could you repeat that, please?

請問你可以重複一下那句話嗎?

2. Could you say that again, please?

不好意思,你可以再說一遍嗎?

3. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

抱歉,請你稍微說得慢一些,可以嗎?

六、常用談判用語

1. What about the price?/What do you think of the payment terms?

對價格有何看法?/對支付條款有何看法?

2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

3. What about having a look at sample first?

要不先看一看產品吧?

4. This new product is to the taste of European market./I think it will also find a good market in your market.

這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。/我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

5. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我們對樣品的質量很滿意,就看你們的報價了。

6. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can』t reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱歉,我們不能再減價了。

7. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某種程度上,我們的報價取決於你的訂購量。

8. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

謝謝你詢價。可否告知您的採購量,以便我方給出報價。

9. Reliability is our strong point./You can rest assured.

我們在這方面很可靠。/您可以放心。

七、約會客戶用語

1. May I make an appointment? I『d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.

我們可以組織一次會議嗎?我想要開會來討論這筆新的訂單。

2. Do you think you could make it Monday morning? That would suit us better.Would you please tell me when you are free?

請問,您認為會議可以安排在周一上午嗎?那個時間段對於我們比較合適。請您告知我們您什麼時候方便呢?

3. Let』s fix the time and the place of our meeting.

讓我們安排一下這場會議的時間地點吧。

4. Anytime except Monday would be all right.

除了周一,其它時間都允許。(安排這件事/這場會議)

5. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?

請問你可以把我們的約定,從明天上午10點改到後天上午同一時間嗎?

6. OK, I will be here on time.

好的,我會準時赴約。

7. I』m sorry, it looks as if I won』t be able to keep the appointment we made.

抱歉,看起來我不能如期赴約了。

------------------------------------------------

我是外貿職場人沉穩星壺,歡迎關注。

一路前行,感恩有你!


推薦閱讀:

TAG:廣交會 | 客戶溝通 | 英語 |