「捨不得」用英文怎麼說?
02-17
本人英語水平有限,沒有發現很適合表達的詞或片語,
比如我捨不得你雖然這孩子很熊,但我捨不得打他這玩意兒太貴了,我都捨不得用。
在英文里怎麼表達呢?
根據語境翻譯,不一定非得有對應的詞。一般用 reluctant 較多,比如:
- This dream has no end, but how also reluctant to wake up.
- 這一場夢沒有終點,卻怎麼也捨不得醒來。
- The boy keeps looking back at the assistant, fascinated, as if reluctant to leave.
- 男孩一直出神地看著那位助理,似乎捨不得離開。
grudge,也可以譯作捨不得,還有吝嗇、積怨、耿耿於懷的意思。如:
- She will grudge a penny even to the poor beggar.
- 她連給最窮的乞丐一個便士都捨不得。
- Less and less customers will go to you, if you grudge the over-dued goods.
- 如果你捨不得把過期的食物扔掉,那麼你一定捨得客人不再來。
- If love, unwilling to make a bet, unwilling to be separate forever, is it have tooth pulled out illness like a bit to make to want at least.
- 愛情,若捨不得下注,捨不得生離死別,至少也得製造一點拔牙般的痛。
- After the toastmaster proclaimed that the lecture was over, the students was still unwilling to leave.
- 持人宣布了演講結束後,同學們依舊捨不得離去。
其它還有好多,比如:
- Her son cut to the heart to let her go.
- 她的兒子捨不得她走。
- I really hate to part with you.
- 我真的捨不得你。
- The children were having so much fun, I hated to call them inside.
- 孩子們玩得正開心,我捨不得不他們叫進來。
- When becomes a habit, but never rely on to leave.
- 當成為一種習慣,卻再也捨不得離開。
- Think of these hardworking gardener, I really want to leave here.
- 想到那些辛勤的園丁,我還真捨不得離開這裡。
- I begrudge spending so much money on fares.
- 我可捨不得把這麼多錢花在票價上。
- Do tear yourself away from the television and come out for a walk.
- 你別捨不得離開電視了,出去散散步吧。
- Someone gave her a little taste, and she could not bear to eat, all stuffed into my mouth.
- 某人給她一點好吃的,而她捨不得吃,全塞到我嘴巴里。
- She seemed as jealous of Romeo going from her, as a young girl of her bird.
- 她捨不得叫羅密歐走開,像個年輕女孩捨不得放走她的鳥兒一樣。
- He loves me too much, even doesnt want to separate with me for a second.
- 他太愛我了,片刻都捨不得和我分開。
- Me, too! Im sorry to see you go.
- 我也捨不得你們走啊!
- It may be intellectual Swiss cheese, but its far too profitable for Wall Street to let it go.
- 儘管這可能只是精神上的瑞士乳酪,可是還是好得讓華爾街捨不得放手。
see you again T_T
推薦閱讀:
※雞年說雞:與雞有關的英文句子
※潛水知識 | 出國潛水,不懂這些英語怎麼行?
※原來dog這個詞還可以這樣用
※強烈推薦幾個英語學習利器,單詞,聽力,口語,閱讀,找外教APP,用過最好的英語類APP
※最新TED演講:中國人真沒自己想的那麼窮
TAG:英語 |