標籤:

交易員的38個境界

Source:最初是大約3年前在"艾倫"倫叔的MSN space里看到的英文版,我簡單翻譯了一下。

1. We accumulate information – buying books, going to seminars and researching.

我們積累信息 – 通過購書,參加研討會和自己研究。

2. We begin to trade with our 『new』 knowledge.

我們用我們自以為的「新知識」開始交易。

3. We consistently 『donate』 and then realize we may need more knowledge or information.

我們不斷的往市場「捐錢」,然後認識到,我們可能需要更多的知識或信息。

4. We accumulate more information.

我們積累更多信息。

5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.

我們切換自己當前正在跟蹤的期貨/股票/指數。

6. We go back into the market and trade with our 『updated』 knowledge.

我們返回市場,用我們「更新」了的知識開始交易。

7. We get 『beat up』 again and begin to lose some of our confidence.

我們又被市場』胖揍』一頓,開始失去信心了。

Fear starts setting in.

恐懼來了。

8. We start to listen to 『outside news』 and to other traders.

我們開始聽「小道消息」還有其他交易者的話。

9. We go back into the market and continue to 『donate』.

我們回到市場上繼續「捐錢」。

10. We switch commodities again.

我們又做別的期貨/股票/指數。

11. We search for more information.

我們找更多的信息。

12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.

我們回到市場,開始有點兒進步了。

13. We get 『over-confident』 and the market humbles us.

我們開始有點「過於自信」,但市場教我們謙虛。

14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.

我們開始明白想成功的交易需要花比我們想像中多得多的時間和知識。

Most people will give up at this point, as they realize work is involved.

大部分人在這兒放棄了,因為他們意識到這份工作需要投入太多。

15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a 『real』 methodology.

我們開始嚴肅起來,專註於學習「真正的」方法。

16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realize that something is missing.

我們成功了幾次,但意識到還少了些什麼。

17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.

我們開始意識到規矩的重要性,並實踐它。

18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.

我們暫停一下,開始研究交易的守則。

19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find some success, but over all we still hesitate when it comes time to execute.

我們又開始交易了,這次有守則制約,成功了幾次,但總得來說在執行的時候還是會有猶豫。

20. We add, subtract and modify rules as we see a need to be more proficient with our rules.

我們修改更新我們的守則。

21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.

我們覺得我們離成功交易的門又進了一步。

22. We start to take responsibility for our trading results as we understand that our success is in us, not the methodology.

當我們明白我們的成功是靠我們管住自己,而不是具體方法,我們開始對我們的交易結果負責。(而不是讓方法負責)

23. We continue to trade and become more proficient with our methodology and our rules.

我們繼續靠方法和守則交易,利潤越來越多。

24. As we trade we still have a tendency to violate our rules and our results are still erratic.

我們還是會違反守則,還是會有不穩定的結果出現。

25. We know we are close.

我們知道我們近了。

26. We go back and research our rules.

我們回去加深研究我們的規則。

27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into the market and trade.

我們在我們的守則里建立起了自信,回到市場繼續交易。

28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are still hesitating in executing our rules.

我們的交易結果變得更好,但我們在執行守則時還是會猶豫。

29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see the results of our trades when we don』t follow the rules.

我們發現遵守規則的重要性,因為我們不守規矩時結果通常不怎麼樣。

30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear), and we begin to work on knowing ourselves better.

我們看見交易的不夠好很大程度是因為自己不守規則或者心理恐懼,我們開始檢討自己,更好的認識自己。

31. We continue to trade and the market teaches us more and more about ourselves.

我們繼續交易,市場讓我們更了解自己。

32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.

我們熟練掌握了我們的交易守則和方法。

33. We begin to consistently make money.

我們開始穩定盈利。

34. We get a little over-confident and the market humbles us.

我們有點過於自信,市場再次讓我們謙虛。

35. We continue to learn our lessons.

我們繼續學習。

36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading becomes boring, but successful) and our trading account continues to grow as we increase our contract size.

我們不用細想,讓我們的守則來幫我們交易(交易開始變得無聊但盈利),我們加大籌碼,交易賬戶也越來越大。

37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.

我們從沒想過能賺這麼多錢。

38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of.

我們開始夢想成真。

絕大多數的「夢想者」還停留在10之前。他們大概永遠也不會突破到15之後。

一個簡單的事實是,我認識的所有成功的操盤手都經歷過這個過程。最快通過的大約用了6個月,最慢的大約五六年。大多數的存活下來的操盤手都有某種對交易的頓悟的瞬間,頓悟之後大約用少於1個月完成這38步中餘下的所有。而這個最慢的用了五六年的,我就隱去他的名字了,因為他現在一年的平均收益至少在1億美元以上。

我自己認為大概目前處在23/24左右。從我第一次下單已經過了7年,那時還在上高中,純屬玩票,聽新聞亂買;從我第一次正式鑽研股票過了4年,小賺大虧;從我比較穩定的盈利算才一年多;我本人拖延症比較嚴重,看這個專欄的更新速度就知道。真正大密度的閱讀相關書籍也就是這一年多左右,我想說的是投機股市,與其說是」知識「,更像是一種」技能「,和練習小提琴鋼琴,練習籃球足球是一樣的,要大量的專心的花時間研究和反覆練習操作。而且有天賦在其中,很多運動員和姚明一起練籃球,和田亮一起練跳水,但是姚明田亮能進國家隊,更多的運動員進不了。教練和時機都是只一部分因素,更多因素在個人。

隨便看兩本書,隨便讀幾個報表,看幾張圖是不會有大進步的。要系統的,認真的鑽研。我也才算剛剛開始,共勉。


推薦閱讀:

9大頂尖交易員:做交易應該像這些他們一樣去思考
全球金融市場資金流動的邏輯是怎樣的?
朝鮮正式宣布進行了第六次核試驗,可將氫彈安置在彈道導彈上-持續更新
不是瘋了,也非醉酒,這些交易員在喊什麼?
8月15日澳聯儲會議紀要(路透)

TAG:交易员 | 交易 |