有誰聽懂了東京大學宣傳片的所有英文?

有誰聽懂東京大學英文宣傳片的所有英文?


好吧,我聽懂了。

第一次這麼用心的寫答案啊,原來只把英文Transcript寫上來的,後來想想又加了上了中文翻譯,再想想又加上了宣傳片的截圖。最後感覺好像是靜態電影。

預警,多圖殺貓

The time left to arrival is 8.5 minutes.

距離到達目的地還有八分半鐘。

My journey to space took 20 years.

我在去外太空的路上卻用了20年。

I read all the pages from all the libraries.

我博覽群書。

Then from the minds that wins Nobel prizes,

有了得過諾貝爾獎的大神們的指點,

the raw classics,

借鑒了那些原版的歷史經典,

I have created tomorrow.

我創造了自己的未來。

I took the city on as an explorer,

我以探險者的身份在城市中奮鬥著,

ate with strangers from the same bowl,

和之前莫不相識的人們用著同一副碗筷,

laughed, partied together, began a family.

我們一起大笑,一起狂歡,一起組建一個家庭。

I learnt to be a great leader and a better follower.

我學會了如何領導他人,也懂得如何被他人領導。

I exposed myself to failure and succeeded in every race.

我失敗了無數次,但卻在每一個表演中成功。

On the way back, I thought that was the end of it.

在歸途中,我以為一切都會終止於此。

I stepped out, removed my helmet,

當我走出來,摘下頭盔,

and the wind came, blowing down my cheeks, I have completely forgotten about the wind, how marvelous it is.

然後一陣風輕輕地打在了我的兩頰上,我才發現我已經忘記風了,那種奇妙的感覺。

That"s when i realized, the ending was just a new beginning.

那時我豁然開朗,一個旅程的終點只是另一個旅程的起點。

全劇終。

TL; DR版本

The left time to arrival is 8.5 minutes, my journey to space took 20 years. I read all the pages from all the libraries, then from the minds that wins Nobel prizes, the raw classics, I have created tomorrow. I took the city on as an explorer, ate with strangers from the same bowl, laughed, partied together, began a family. I learnt to be a great leader and a better follower. I exposed myself to failure and succeeded in every grace. On the way back, I thought that was the end of it. I stepped out, removed my helmet, and the wind came, blowing down my cheeks. I have completely forgotten about the wind, how marvelous it is. That"s when i realized, the ending was just a new beginning.

嗯,就這樣。

以上。


推薦閱讀:

為什麼旦苑那麼難吃? ?
如何看待「清北華五」這七所大學中,75歲以下的全職院士數量,南京大學墊底(僅有五人)?
為什麼中國科學技術大學被認為是和浙江大學、上海交通大學、復旦大學等同一檔次的學校?
「華五」算不算是浙科南的抱團炒作?
復旦和浙大,該選哪個?

TAG:英語 | 復旦大學 | 宣傳片 | 東京大學 |