功夫熊貓3(MP3 中英字幕) 第24期:阿寶和烏龜

Dragon warrior. - Oogway?

龍戰士,-烏龜?

I can"t believe it.

不敢相信。

Whoa, you"re extra shiny. - As are you.

喔,你金光閃閃。-你也是。

I know, right? It"s like the best cape ever.

我知道,不是嗎?簡直是史上最好的披風。

When I run with it, then it looks really cool.

當我披著它奔跑時,看起來超酷的。

It suits you. You"ve grown.

很適合你。你長大了。

Yeah, I gotta lay off the panda buffet. - Grown up.

是的,我不能再吃熊貓大餐了。-我是說你變成熟了。

As I hoped you would when I sent the message to your father.

當我把消息傳給你父親時,我就期待你能變成這樣。

You sent the universe mail? Whoa.

那條宇宙消息是你發的啊?

Yes because the universe needed you.

是的,因為宇宙需要你。

You finally became the panda you were always meant to be.

你終於變成了自己命中注定的樣子。

But how"d you know I could?

但是你怎麼知道我可以?

On the first day we met...I saw the future of kung fu. And the past.

我們初次見面的那一天,我就看到了功夫的未來,也看到了過往。

I saw the panda who could unite them both.

我看到了可以將它們融為一體的熊貓。

That is why I chose you, Po.

那就是我為什麼選了你,阿寶。

Both sides of the Yin and Yang. And my true successor.

你結合了陰陽兩極。我真正的繼承者。

Me? I can"t take that. - Yes, take it.

我?我不行的。-可以的,拿著吧。

I have a bigger one.

我有一個更大的。

I mean, you"re enlightening everything I"m just...Really? - Yes.

我的意思是你悟性已經那麼高了,我只是……真的?-是的。

Now what we do?

現在我們做什麼呢?

Hmm, you tell me. - No Oogway, don"t go.

你告訴我。-不,烏龜,別走。

I"m not going anywhere. I live here.

我哪兒也不去,我住在這裡。

Oh right.

好吧。

It"s you who must decide whether to stay or go.

是你必須決定是走是留。

Wait, I can go back? - Who knows?

等等,我可以回去?-誰知道呢?

I"ve never tried.

我從沒試過。

Po. - You can fly.

阿寶。-你可以飛了。

Dad, dad, dads. - Son.

爸,爸,爸爸們。-兒子。


推薦閱讀:

(1 條消息)許世友上將真的會功夫嗎?
真正的功夫是什麼樣子的?
龍門派傳人張至順道長傳授的金剛功,長壽功,有什麼作用?練的話效果如何?
喜歡李小龍先生的電影,原諒我的無知愚昧,請問李先生為中國人站起來,踢碎東亞病夫招牌做出了什麼樣的貢獻?
茶水錄(四十八)以心為勁 無力求之

TAG:字幕 | 功夫 | 熊貓 | 烏龜 |